Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reformed (Started, some roles open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@IgnoredGal
@Lugiepie

Vasu trotted along the shinning forest in her beautiful dragon form. Until she thought she heard voices. So she decied to look and she saw a human child. "A human?! Oh no!" She thought
@IgnoredGal
@Lugiepie

Vasu trotted along the shinning forest in her beautiful dragon form. Until she thought she heard voices. So she decied to look and she saw a human child. "A human?! Oh no!" She thought
@NekoTheKat did u choose sans as one of ur characters 4 a reason because according to my calculations this [img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=79544b2b7a&view=att&th=1540cc6defb2409c&attid=0.1&disp=safe&zw.png[/img] isn't friends with this [img]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=79544b2b7a&view=att&th=1540cc8fbe54fe74&attid=0.1&disp=safe&zw.png[/img]
@NekoTheKat did u choose sans as one of ur characters 4 a reason because according to my calculations
this ?ui=2&ik=79544b2b7a&view=att&th=1540cc6defb2409c&attid=0.1&disp=safe&zw.png
isn't friends with this ?ui=2&ik=79544b2b7a&view=att&th=1540cc8fbe54fe74&attid=0.1&disp=safe&zw.png
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
A small sigh of relief escaped his mouth as his appearance returned to normal. Napstablook viewed the area surrounding him, making sure there was no danger to be near. The quiet ghost decided it would be best to stay where he was, now unaware where Chara had went. He hovered toward the wall to relax by. Of course, he couldn't really lean against it. Napstablook wished he had brought his headphones along to this camp out.
He still wasn't sure why that human was still underground, considering he had found a way out of this place not too long ago. The ghost would like to found out himself, but he didn't know the consequences of going after the challenge.

@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
A small sigh of relief escaped his mouth as his appearance returned to normal. Napstablook viewed the area surrounding him, making sure there was no danger to be near. The quiet ghost decided it would be best to stay where he was, now unaware where Chara had went. He hovered toward the wall to relax by. Of course, he couldn't really lean against it. Napstablook wished he had brought his headphones along to this camp out.
He still wasn't sure why that human was still underground, considering he had found a way out of this place not too long ago. The ghost would like to found out himself, but he didn't know the consequences of going after the challenge.

@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@NekoTheKat BUT ANYWAY! XD
@IgnoredGal
Chara looked at the dragon beside him. "Who are you? Go away!" He yelled. He pulled out a knife, it was a silvery-yellow color, and it had some dust on the handle. He looked almost like a hologram, the light passing through him.
@NekoTheKat BUT ANYWAY! XD
@IgnoredGal
Chara looked at the dragon beside him. "Who are you? Go away!" He yelled. He pulled out a knife, it was a silvery-yellow color, and it had some dust on the handle. He looked almost like a hologram, the light passing through him.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie yes and wht are the imgs? I cant see them
@Lugiepie yes and wht are the imgs? I cant see them
@NekoTheKat oh noes the first one is a derpy picture of Chara and the second one is a derpy picture of sans. I can see it, but it can be weird like that sometimes. :T again, oh noes!
@NekoTheKat oh noes the first one is a derpy picture of Chara and the second one is a derpy picture of sans. I can see it, but it can be weird like that sometimes. :T again, oh noes!
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie ah, well Sans is friends with him but i am narrating Vasu right now. Sans is a close friend with her :)
@Lugiepie ah, well Sans is friends with him but i am narrating Vasu right now. Sans is a close friend with her :)
@NekoTheKat I know your playing Vasu right now, she's awesome by the way :), but I was just wondering about sans. And doesn't sans hate Chara because Chara kinda killed everyone naw. NAW. NAW!!
@NekoTheKat I know your playing Vasu right now, she's awesome by the way :), but I was just wondering about sans. And doesn't sans hate Chara because Chara kinda killed everyone naw. NAW. NAW!!
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie ugh srry, kinda a noob bout Undertale so keep me updated plz.

@Lugiepie ugh srry, kinda a noob bout Undertale so keep me updated plz.

Don't forget Chara killed his brother AKA San's whole life.
Don't forget Chara killed his brother AKA San's whole life.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51