Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reformed (Started, some roles open!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@NekoTheKat shall we continue with the role play? (Also I highly suggest that you watch a play through of undertale so we don't spoil you! Or go play it. Probably the last one. It's a funny game.) X3 it's just those spoilers tho.
@NekoTheKat shall we continue with the role play? (Also I highly suggest that you watch a play through of undertale so we don't spoil you! Or go play it. Probably the last one. It's a funny game.) X3 it's just those spoilers tho.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
Omg it made so many WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?
Omg it made so many WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie Just delete them
@IgnoredGal OMG he did?! :O

Vasu nearly tripped but she slowly walked towards the human within her range of the forest. "Oh no oh no ohno! Sans isn't going to like this!" Shivered Vasu
@Lugiepie Just delete them
@IgnoredGal OMG he did?! :O

Vasu nearly tripped but she slowly walked towards the human within her range of the forest. "Oh no oh no ohno! Sans isn't going to like this!" Shivered Vasu
@NekoTheKat I KNOW WE'RE SORRY FOR THE SPOLIERS! (But, like half of the people who like undertale will probably spoil you about as much as we did, so got that out of the way, I guess...?)
@IgnoredGal
Chara stood there, almost wanting to run away when he heard that name. He dropped his knife with a clank. "No, you can't be serious." Chara vanished out of thin air.
@NekoTheKat I KNOW WE'RE SORRY FOR THE SPOLIERS! (But, like half of the people who like undertale will probably spoil you about as much as we did, so got that out of the way, I guess...?)
@IgnoredGal
Chara stood there, almost wanting to run away when he heard that name. He dropped his knife with a clank. "No, you can't be serious." Chara vanished out of thin air.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Vasu transformed into her human appearance. Yes i know she has a human appearance but she isn't a TRUE human :I
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Vasu transformed into her human appearance. Yes i know she has a human appearance but she isn't a TRUE human :I
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoreGal
Chara hid behind the wall on the other side. "This isn't good, isn't good isn't good, GAH!" Chara starts pacing around the room. "There's gotta be a way to avoid this!" He stopped and looked at his hands. "Well, it'll prove how determined I can really be." He got a somewhat creepy smile on his face. "Pretty Dragon though, she's just like her with a fancy human form." Chara said away from the madness. He quietly teleported to the other side of the wall, carefully picked up his knife, and returned to his side of the wall.
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoreGal
Chara hid behind the wall on the other side. "This isn't good, isn't good isn't good, GAH!" Chara starts pacing around the room. "There's gotta be a way to avoid this!" He stopped and looked at his hands. "Well, it'll prove how determined I can really be." He got a somewhat creepy smile on his face. "Pretty Dragon though, she's just like her with a fancy human form." Chara said away from the madness. He quietly teleported to the other side of the wall, carefully picked up his knife, and returned to his side of the wall.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
(Oh gee, sorry for the delay! I have to use my phone now and that takes awhile to type. I also have to sleep soon..Bare with me!)
(Oh gee, sorry for the delay! I have to use my phone now and that takes awhile to type. I also have to sleep soon..Bare with me!)
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
After a few minutes of waiting for a certain arrival, Napstablook took the chance of teleporting to the entrance to the area of the golden flowers. He gasped quietly in surprise to see Chara with someone he's never seen before. Once again, the ghost went invisible to keep himself safe.
@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
After a few minutes of waiting for a certain arrival, Napstablook took the chance of teleporting to the entrance to the area of the golden flowers. He gasped quietly in surprise to see Chara with someone he's never seen before. Once again, the ghost went invisible to keep himself safe.
@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoredGal

Chara looked at Vasu one last time, then fell to the ground. "I can't feel anything. I can't feel anything." He said with an angered expression. "You can't make me! No one cares about me anymore!" He finished. He teleported behind Vasu. Black goop came from his eyes as he laid a creepy smile on his face. "EVEN IF IT MEANS TAKING YOU." He said. He had his knife in hand, waiting for something to happen.."I KNOW SOMEONE ELSE IS HERE, THAT STUPID GHOST. THEY WONT GET IN MY WAY ANYMORE, EITHER!" Chara finished.
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoredGal

Chara looked at Vasu one last time, then fell to the ground. "I can't feel anything. I can't feel anything." He said with an angered expression. "You can't make me! No one cares about me anymore!" He finished. He teleported behind Vasu. Black goop came from his eyes as he laid a creepy smile on his face. "EVEN IF IT MEANS TAKING YOU." He said. He had his knife in hand, waiting for something to happen.."I KNOW SOMEONE ELSE IS HERE, THAT STUPID GHOST. THEY WONT GET IN MY WAY ANYMORE, EITHER!" Chara finished.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51