Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reformed (Started, some roles open!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51
@CrystalClaw
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Vasu looked at the ghost. She walked towards him. "Hey there." She said sounding sweet
@CrystalClaw
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Vasu looked at the ghost. She walked towards him. "Hey there." She said sounding sweet
@NekoTheKat
@CrystalClaw
@IgnoredGal
Chara was slowly losing his grip on the world. "I want to go back, I can't tell them, the only way to fight is to ERASE." He said with demonic smile.
@NekoTheKat
@CrystalClaw
@IgnoredGal
Chara was slowly losing his grip on the world. "I want to go back, I can't tell them, the only way to fight is to ERASE." He said with demonic smile.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
"O-Oh! Hello..!" He exclaimed in a surprised tone. If ghosts could blush, his face would be red from embarrassment. Napstablook wasn't good with new citizens here in the underground.

@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
@CrystalClaw
"O-Oh! Hello..!" He exclaimed in a surprised tone. If ghosts could blush, his face would be red from embarrassment. Napstablook wasn't good with new citizens here in the underground.

@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
@CrystalClaw
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@CrystalClaw
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

"Hey, my names Vasu. Sorry bout my growling at cha." Vasu smiled warmly, as Sans transported towards Vasu beside her.
@CrystalClaw
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

"Hey, my names Vasu. Sorry bout my growling at cha." Vasu smiled warmly, as Sans transported towards Vasu beside her.
@NekoTheKat
@CrystalClaw
@IgnoredGal
(Dont really know what to put here because Chara's kinda hiding. Guess ill just sit here and start speed running something! X3)
@NekoTheKat
@CrystalClaw
@IgnoredGal
(Dont really know what to put here because Chara's kinda hiding. Guess ill just sit here and start speed running something! X3)
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@CrystalClaw
@Lugiepie Want me to make Sans fine him *Evil laughter*
@IgnoredGal
@CrystalClaw
@Lugiepie Want me to make Sans fine him *Evil laughter*
@IgnoredGal
"Uhm..I'm Napstablook..nice to meet you," he said before shifting his attention toward Sans, "What are you doing out here, Sans?"

@NekoTheKat
"Uhm..I'm Napstablook..nice to meet you," he said before shifting his attention toward Sans, "What are you doing out here, Sans?"

@NekoTheKat
MUYNhfy.png

@IgnoredGal

"Meeting my friend." He said shifting his arms around his chest.
@IgnoredGal

"Meeting my friend." He said shifting his arms around his chest.
@NekoTheKat okay wait what *Chara cowers in fear in the corner*
@NekoTheKat okay wait what *Chara cowers in fear in the corner*
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
Napstablook nodded his head, "Do you think we should maybe..I don't know..find that human?" He suggested in a quiet tone.

@Lupiepie
@NekoTheKat
Napstablook nodded his head, "Do you think we should maybe..I don't know..find that human?" He suggested in a quiet tone.

@Lupiepie
@NekoTheKat
MUYNhfy.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51