Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reformed (Started, some roles open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@NekoTheKat
Oh, sure!
@NekoTheKat
Oh, sure!
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie Name: Sans Gender: M Home: Uh What Hobby: Making awful skeleton jokes Appearance: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6b/1f/5c/6b1f5c6938a0961c4660a2856823304f.jpg[/img] Abilities: Teleportation Name: Vasu Gender: F Home: The forest ruins Hobby: Healing others, playing with animals Appearance As Human: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bf/14/82/bf1482c51c9863a9b1893d1a00f589a0.jpg[/img] Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5223755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52238/5223755_350.png[/img] [/url] Abilities: Healing
@Lugiepie

Name: Sans
Home: Uh What
Hobby: Making awful skeleton jokes
Appearance: 6b1f5c6938a0961c4660a2856823304f.jpg
Abilities: Teleportation

Name: Vasu
Home: The forest ruins
Hobby: Healing others, playing with animals
Appearance As Human: bf1482c51c9863a9b1893d1a00f589a0.jpg
Dragon:
5223755_350.png

Abilities: Healing
@NekoTheKat
Added!
@NekoTheKat
Added!
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie forgot to mention that she has an ability to change into a dragon :)
@Lugiepie forgot to mention that she has an ability to change into a dragon :)
@NekoTheKat
Oooh, cool!
@NekoTheKat
Oooh, cool!
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoredGal
Should we start? I'm ready for whenever. ;)
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoredGal
Should we start? I'm ready for whenever. ;)
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
Sure! I'm ready to start.
@Lugiepie
Sure! I'm ready to start.
@Lugiepie
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoredGal
Okay! Here we go!
Chara walked around the bed of golden flowers, small beams of light passing through him, waiting for another human to fall. It could be weeks, months, years, even. But he had forever. "Wait for another, stalk them, kill them. Wait for another, stalk them, kill them. Wait for another...." Chara stopped. "Oh, what's the point...? If I can't predict time anymore, what good is all this waiting? Whatever. It's bound to happen sometime." He lay down on the flower bed, looking up above him. He admired the sunlight casting through the cave's entrance. Then he felt nothingness, hate, anger. He couldn't experience any of that anymore. He never could, and won't. He decided to talk a walk through the ruins. The dead leaves didn't make a sound as he walked over them. He got to the leaf maze puzzle, and heard someone saying "Z." a bunch out loud. "I know these timelines well enough, but what if.....?" He walked closer to the noise.
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoredGal
Okay! Here we go!
Chara walked around the bed of golden flowers, small beams of light passing through him, waiting for another human to fall. It could be weeks, months, years, even. But he had forever. "Wait for another, stalk them, kill them. Wait for another, stalk them, kill them. Wait for another...." Chara stopped. "Oh, what's the point...? If I can't predict time anymore, what good is all this waiting? Whatever. It's bound to happen sometime." He lay down on the flower bed, looking up above him. He admired the sunlight casting through the cave's entrance. Then he felt nothingness, hate, anger. He couldn't experience any of that anymore. He never could, and won't. He decided to talk a walk through the ruins. The dead leaves didn't make a sound as he walked over them. He got to the leaf maze puzzle, and heard someone saying "Z." a bunch out loud. "I know these timelines well enough, but what if.....?" He walked closer to the noise.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
Napstablook sighed as he reappeared laying on the lifeless leaves. He knew he should've moved before that "human" came back in the direction he originally came from. The ghost lifted himself off the ground into a vertical position. He wanted to make sure he didn't run into that...monster again. After what happened last time, Napstablook didn't want any part in another massacre.
The ghost turned around to follow the path Chara had taken before him. He kept his eyes on the ground most of the way, until he glanced up to see Chara walking through the leaf maze. His instincts sent a shiver through his ghostly figure as he appeared transparent.

@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
Napstablook sighed as he reappeared laying on the lifeless leaves. He knew he should've moved before that "human" came back in the direction he originally came from. The ghost lifted himself off the ground into a vertical position. He wanted to make sure he didn't run into that...monster again. After what happened last time, Napstablook didn't want any part in another massacre.
The ghost turned around to follow the path Chara had taken before him. He kept his eyes on the ground most of the way, until he glanced up to see Chara walking through the leaf maze. His instincts sent a shiver through his ghostly figure as he appeared transparent.

@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@IgnoredGal
@NekoTheKat
Chara heard something behind him, as his memories tried to reach him again. He got angry as for he saw nothing, and then disappeared into the wall. He looked around and then returned to the bed of flowers then sat there. "If only I could see you one last time..." He said, staring upwards. "You helped me get here. You helped me get out. You fixed me. He broke me, now I'm back here again. If only they knew." He pondered. "No, none of them would ever let me near them. It's hopeless." He finished.
@IgnoredGal
@NekoTheKat
Chara heard something behind him, as his memories tried to reach him again. He got angry as for he saw nothing, and then disappeared into the wall. He looked around and then returned to the bed of flowers then sat there. "If only I could see you one last time..." He said, staring upwards. "You helped me get here. You helped me get out. You fixed me. He broke me, now I'm back here again. If only they knew." He pondered. "No, none of them would ever let me near them. It's hopeless." He finished.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51