Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reformed (Started, some roles open!)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@crystalclaw no she left fr for good but we should do a new RP with the squad. I can do Undertale or anime its up to u guys.
@residentlunatic
@crystalclaw no she left fr for good but we should do a new RP with the squad. I can do Undertale or anime its up to u guys.
@residentlunatic
Hi! Call me Sansy, Mew, or Amanda!(She/her)tumblr_oal6uymiYD1ujz7f3o8_250.png clod_by_sonicblast43o9-d9u9bsv.gif
~~~~~~~~~~NOTICE~~~~~~~~~~
Will be willing to pay up to 100K T for a solgaleo dragon, depending on how much resemblance/ if it is adult or hatchling, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG LOVING SUMMER OF STEVEN A. K. A. STEVEN'S SUMMER ADVENTURES!!!!!!!!
Yo. I'm @SANSationalmew but you can call me Amanda, Mew, or Sansy!
I'm about 9 hours before FR time (I think), and I love Black Butler, Sword Art Online, The Irregular at Magic High School, Pokemon, Undertale, and Steven Universe!
Hope to see you around! Plague Mama 4eva!!!
tumblr_nxdbboJKKJ1ukywbko1_250.png
@SANSationalMew
@crystalclaw

I'd be down for that
@SANSationalMew
@crystalclaw

I'd be down for that
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Sansationalmew
@Residentlunatic

Aww she left?!

Okay then...

But yes, we should restart.
@Sansationalmew
@Residentlunatic

Aww she left?!

Okay then...

But yes, we should restart.
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
Okay someone start it not me
Do anime AND undertale plz.
@CrystalClaw
@ResidentLunatic
Okay someone start it not me
Do anime AND undertale plz.
@CrystalClaw
@ResidentLunatic
Hi! Call me Sansy, Mew, or Amanda!(She/her)tumblr_oal6uymiYD1ujz7f3o8_250.png clod_by_sonicblast43o9-d9u9bsv.gif
Will be willing to pay up to 100K T for a solgaleo dragon, depending on how much resemblance/ if it is adult or hatchling, etc.
I'm about 9 hours before FR time (I think), and I love Black Butler, Sword Art Online, The Irregular at Magic High School, Pokemon, Undertale, and Steven Universe!
Oh and ping me when u do plz
Oh and ping me when u do plz
Okay ill do it
@CrystalClaw
@ResidentLunatic
Okay ill do it
@CrystalClaw
@ResidentLunatic
@SANSationalMew
@crystalclaw

I'll start one sorry I completely forgot to
@SANSationalMew
@crystalclaw

I'll start one sorry I completely forgot to
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic
@CrystalClaw
Its cool I did and pinged u already
@ResidentLunatic
@CrystalClaw
Its cool I did and pinged u already
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51