Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reformed (Started, some roles open!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Hello! :)

Vasu's expression turned to rage in a flash. "YOU STUPID HUMAN!" She bellowed transforming into her dragon form.

Meanwhile, Sans went for a walk to meet up with his best friend until he heard her yell like half a mile away. "Whats happing?!" He thought.
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Hello! :)

Vasu's expression turned to rage in a flash. "YOU STUPID HUMAN!" She bellowed transforming into her dragon form.

Meanwhile, Sans went for a walk to meet up with his best friend until he heard her yell like half a mile away. "Whats happing?!" He thought.
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoredGal

Chara jumped on Vasu's horns. He was trying to scare her, or destroy her soul, anything. "Hey! Quit moving!" Chara yelled. He heard someone's footsteps and fused into Vasu's soul. "This isn't weird, just think your at home. You aren't gonna die, think positive, wait... what is positive?" He asked himself. "Meepmeepmeepmeeeeeep stop moving!" He tried to yell. "I don't like this either, you know!"
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoredGal

Chara jumped on Vasu's horns. He was trying to scare her, or destroy her soul, anything. "Hey! Quit moving!" Chara yelled. He heard someone's footsteps and fused into Vasu's soul. "This isn't weird, just think your at home. You aren't gonna die, think positive, wait... what is positive?" He asked himself. "Meepmeepmeepmeeeeeep stop moving!" He tried to yell. "I don't like this either, you know!"
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Vasu knocked Chara off her and stomped on him with her claws pinning him down. "YOU! WHY HAVE YOU COME HERE?!"
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Vasu knocked Chara off her and stomped on him with her claws pinning him down. "YOU! WHY HAVE YOU COME HERE?!"
"Oh gee..," he mumbled under his breath as he hovered toward the fighting monsters.
"H..hey..! Cut it out, you two..!" Napstablook exclaimed before them. He would try to break them apart, but he couldn't quite touch them. He stayed a distance away as they could now see him.

@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
"Oh gee..," he mumbled under his breath as he hovered toward the fighting monsters.
"H..hey..! Cut it out, you two..!" Napstablook exclaimed before them. He would try to break them apart, but he couldn't quite touch them. He stayed a distance away as they could now see him.

@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Sans transported behind a tree suddenly seeing Chara. "Oh gosh..." he muttered under his breath angrily.

Vasu growled at Napstablook and arched her wings up to make her look even larger
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Sans transported behind a tree suddenly seeing Chara. "Oh gosh..." he muttered under his breath angrily.

Vasu growled at Napstablook and arched her wings up to make her look even larger
@Lugiepie

I love undertale so much I can't not join this Roleplay

Plus if there's a Sans there needs to be a Papyrus.
Name; Papyrus
Gender; Male
Home; A house in Snowdin with his bro Sans
Hobby; cooking spaghetti and training with undyne ( who is not here yet )
Appearance ; ( on mobile so I can't put pics )

He's way taller than sans, in his " battle body " which consists of red gloves and boots, white armor, and a damaged red scarf.
Abilities ;

Able to have magical bones that whoever he's attacking must dodge them accordingly.

" special attack " which the dog steals.

@Lugiepie

I love undertale so much I can't not join this Roleplay

Plus if there's a Sans there needs to be a Papyrus.
Name; Papyrus
Gender; Male
Home; A house in Snowdin with his bro Sans
Hobby; cooking spaghetti and training with undyne ( who is not here yet )
Appearance ; ( on mobile so I can't put pics )

He's way taller than sans, in his " battle body " which consists of red gloves and boots, white armor, and a damaged red scarf.
Abilities ;

Able to have magical bones that whoever he's attacking must dodge them accordingly.

" special attack " which the dog steals.

hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw added! :) good point, it fills me with Determination!
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoredGal
Chara looked at the tree, glowing a faint blue. "What....?" He said. He tried to teleport into the air, but didn't quite make it. "I can't not be here, and I can't explain why!" Chara said angrily. He teleported in front of the door leading to the ruins. "Bye-bye, nerds!" He yelled. He teleported away.
@CrystalClaw added! :) good point, it fills me with Determination!
@NekoTheKat
@IgnoredGal
Chara looked at the tree, glowing a faint blue. "What....?" He said. He tried to teleport into the air, but didn't quite make it. "I can't not be here, and I can't explain why!" Chara said angrily. He teleported in front of the door leading to the ruins. "Bye-bye, nerds!" He yelled. He teleported away.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@CrystalClaw Hello! *Please dont ping me with a C its a k*
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Vasu snorted and de-transformed, seeing Sans. "Hey Sans." She casually said as if Chara wasn't there. Sans was fuming but transported near him.

"Was that Chara?!" He snarled angerly.
@CrystalClaw Hello! *Please dont ping me with a C its a k*
@Lugiepie
@IgnoredGal

Vasu snorted and de-transformed, seeing Sans. "Hey Sans." She casually said as if Chara wasn't there. Sans was fuming but transported near him.

"Was that Chara?!" He snarled angerly.
The ghost sighed as the two just suddenly separated. He scanned the area before floating over to the tree where Sans was at, considering he's the only one he knows. Napstablook stayed silent as this situation played on.

@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
@CrystalClaw Welcome!
The ghost sighed as the two just suddenly separated. He scanned the area before floating over to the tree where Sans was at, considering he's the only one he knows. Napstablook stayed silent as this situation played on.

@Lugiepie
@NekoTheKat
@CrystalClaw Welcome!
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@NekoTheKat
@CrystalClaw
@IgnoredGal

Chara hurried around the ruins for a place to hide. "I can't tell them, I can't tell them! What am I supposed to do?!" He tried to yell quietly. Didn't work out so well.
@NekoTheKat
@CrystalClaw
@IgnoredGal

Chara hurried around the ruins for a place to hide. "I can't tell them, I can't tell them! What am I supposed to do?!" He tried to yell quietly. Didn't work out so well.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51