Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 192 193
@ragwilt
AAA THEY CAN BE FRIENDS
!!!!MANE WOLFIE FREIDNS!!
@ragwilt
AAA THEY CAN BE FRIENDS
!!!!MANE WOLFIE FREIDNS!!
@Redamancy WOLFEH FREENDS FUR LEEF!

Rag sprints forwards, swifting mid-leap into hybrid form, knocking down the superior wolfeh
@Redamancy WOLFEH FREENDS FUR LEEF!

Rag sprints forwards, swifting mid-leap into hybrid form, knocking down the superior wolfeh
FR Time +3
@ragwilt
qUEstion
any clue whats going on in the rp?
@ragwilt
qUEstion
any clue whats going on in the rp?
@redamancy
not really... I skimmed some and it looks like when you run into someone you fill them in soooo
@redamancy
not really... I skimmed some and it looks like when you run into someone you fill them in soooo
FR Time +3
@Ragwilt
aAA
ill just wait for the owner to come back and answer
@Ragwilt
aAA
ill just wait for the owner to come back and answer
@Psybug

"Aww, poor dear, I'm so sorry about you troll painting toilets." He gave a semi-sarcastic grin as he pushed the door shut with his heal. "Two sugar and no milk for me thanks." He sat down on one of the random chairs scattered about the room, "I wanted to tell you about the shot used in the bullet that hit me, it was charmed. The healer had a hell of a time pulling the bits out of me because they were enchanted to burn like acid. That explains why they were able to move through me so easily. If the humans are developing better weapons they might be planning an attack against us." He kicked his feet up on a coffee table, "if that's the case we should alert the great one, and perhaps prepare ourselves for a battle." He kneaded his thighs with his iron clawed hands somewhat nervously, giving a slight hiss when the iron broke the skin. The parcel in his pocket containing the shot pellets feeling heavy in his pocket.
@Psybug

"Aww, poor dear, I'm so sorry about you troll painting toilets." He gave a semi-sarcastic grin as he pushed the door shut with his heal. "Two sugar and no milk for me thanks." He sat down on one of the random chairs scattered about the room, "I wanted to tell you about the shot used in the bullet that hit me, it was charmed. The healer had a hell of a time pulling the bits out of me because they were enchanted to burn like acid. That explains why they were able to move through me so easily. If the humans are developing better weapons they might be planning an attack against us." He kicked his feet up on a coffee table, "if that's the case we should alert the great one, and perhaps prepare ourselves for a battle." He kneaded his thighs with his iron clawed hands somewhat nervously, giving a slight hiss when the iron broke the skin. The parcel in his pocket containing the shot pellets feeling heavy in his pocket.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Redamancy

so far the RP doesn't really have a specific direction, but you can help shape one. (^J^)
@Redamancy

so far the RP doesn't really have a specific direction, but you can help shape one. (^J^)
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@residentlunatic
aa thanks
could you describe whats going on atm though, so i can jump in?
@residentlunatic
aa thanks
could you describe whats going on atm though, so i can jump in?
@Redamancy

Ok well, it's raining, my character Jack was shot by a human with magical buck shot. He's currently having tea with Ictus. My other character Troy who owns a bar (that could use a cook, and some more waiters, and waitresses. *hint hint*) is speaking with Fang.
@Redamancy

Ok well, it's raining, my character Jack was shot by a human with magical buck shot. He's currently having tea with Ictus. My other character Troy who owns a bar (that could use a cook, and some more waiters, and waitresses. *hint hint*) is speaking with Fang.
foto_1.png
@residentlunatic
aaa thank you alot! ;u;
i may throw in my Naga baby to be a waitress ;>
just ping me where i can jump in with her
@residentlunatic
aaa thank you alot! ;u;
i may throw in my Naga baby to be a waitress ;>
just ping me where i can jump in with her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 192 193