Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 192 193
@Psybug @ResidentLunatic @Breksta @Annekin @ Redamancy @ragwilt
let me know if im missing people

Gaelle lets out a small giggle, raising her once gripped arm to touch her finger to her lip, tilting her head. "mmm, sorry sir" she practically purrs. shes quick to get back to work, giving Rag a quick two finger salute as she turns to get the milk for the beast
let me know if im missing people

Gaelle lets out a small giggle, raising her once gripped arm to touch her finger to her lip, tilting her head. "mmm, sorry sir" she practically purrs. shes quick to get back to work, giving Rag a quick two finger salute as she turns to get the milk for the beast
@Psybug

Jack inspected the hat before putting it back on his head, "Too bad you weren't at Troy's birthday party. I got drunk off my arse and got up on the bar. I did a strip tease, while dancing to Fergie's "London Bridge" I actually made 40 quid that night. Naturally Troy wanted to know where I learned to do that and he asked about my tattoo. To this day he can't look at the Union Jack without blushing like mad!" He laughed before standing and picking up his jacket, "The funny thing tho, Union Jack is still my nickname." He turned, "Shall we?" He asked dramatically while holding out his arm to her.
@Psybug

Jack inspected the hat before putting it back on his head, "Too bad you weren't at Troy's birthday party. I got drunk off my arse and got up on the bar. I did a strip tease, while dancing to Fergie's "London Bridge" I actually made 40 quid that night. Naturally Troy wanted to know where I learned to do that and he asked about my tattoo. To this day he can't look at the Union Jack without blushing like mad!" He laughed before standing and picking up his jacket, "The funny thing tho, Union Jack is still my nickname." He turned, "Shall we?" He asked dramatically while holding out his arm to her.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Annekin @Redamancy @ragwilt

Troy arched an eyebrow but said nothing as he went about polishing glasses and cleaning the counter, he cocked his hip to the right, "can I get you anything else to go with your milk?"
@Annekin @Redamancy @ragwilt

Troy arched an eyebrow but said nothing as he went about polishing glasses and cleaning the counter, he cocked his hip to the right, "can I get you anything else to go with your milk?"
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Breksta

He could show up at Troy's bar to get more food or just to talk, Troy's an amiable fellow.
@Breksta

He could show up at Troy's bar to get more food or just to talk, Troy's an amiable fellow.
foto_1.png
@ResidentLunatic
If Troy is at his bar, should I bring Lucreif in?
@ResidentLunatic
If Troy is at his bar, should I bring Lucreif in?
@Annekin

Yes, please do
@Annekin

Yes, please do
foto_1.png

Carman sits alone in the bar, stirring the icecubes in their drink with their long nail.
the noise and the feeling of the cold amused the senses, and almost made them purr.
this Wendigo was a strange fellar, they came here often, and enjoyed the presence of other Nocens. they would order at random, asking for a surprise each time.
you'd think someone like them would act a bit more like they're suppose to..

Carman sits alone in the bar, stirring the icecubes in their drink with their long nail.
the noise and the feeling of the cold amused the senses, and almost made them purr.
this Wendigo was a strange fellar, they came here often, and enjoyed the presence of other Nocens. they would order at random, asking for a surprise each time.
you'd think someone like them would act a bit more like they're suppose to..
@redamancy @annekin @ragwilt

Troy stifled a yawn behind his hand and leaned on the counter, "so tell me, what compells you to be a regular here Carman? Not that I'm complaining, just intrigued."
@redamancy @annekin @ragwilt

Troy stifled a yawn behind his hand and leaned on the counter, "so tell me, what compells you to be a regular here Carman? Not that I'm complaining, just intrigued."
foto_1.png
@ redamancy @ResidentLunatic @annekin @ragwilt

Carmans ears flick, and head turns to Troy. at the recognition of his voice they smile, and reply after a soft hum
"it truly is nice here"
"I feel as if any anger that enters, is brushed away as they sit, you see?" they tilt their head, their smile opening into a more toothy grin.
"why doesn't everyone come here? all people here should be regulars"
@ redamancy @ResidentLunatic @annekin @ragwilt

Carmans ears flick, and head turns to Troy. at the recognition of his voice they smile, and reply after a soft hum
"it truly is nice here"
"I feel as if any anger that enters, is brushed away as they sit, you see?" they tilt their head, their smile opening into a more toothy grin.
"why doesn't everyone come here? all people here should be regulars"
@redamancy @annekin @ ragwilt

Troy chuckled sofly as he poured him self a glass of crimson liquid, " I wish everyone felt like that, I certainly wouldn't be lonely." He sipped his drink languidly giving a satisfied hum and closing his eyes for a moment. "Tell you what, why don't I whip up something special for you on the house? Since you're my sweetest cousomer." He smiled and shot the Whendigo a wink as he moved over to the small kitchenette attached to the inside of the bar.
@redamancy @annekin @ ragwilt

Troy chuckled sofly as he poured him self a glass of crimson liquid, " I wish everyone felt like that, I certainly wouldn't be lonely." He sipped his drink languidly giving a satisfied hum and closing his eyes for a moment. "Tell you what, why don't I whip up something special for you on the house? Since you're my sweetest cousomer." He smiled and shot the Whendigo a wink as he moved over to the small kitchenette attached to the inside of the bar.
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 192 193