Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

Jack snarled as she shook Dr. Jekyll's hand and flirted. His claws digging into the palms of his hands, at that moment the bandaged man, Griffin took hold of Jack's arm. Jekyll shook the other demon's hand too seeming to not mind the blood. "I'm afraid we'll disappoint you on both accounts, I'm a man made, ghoul human hybrid. One of my experiments went pear shaped but I found the resulting effect most intriguing, and I must say we shall have to remain strangers. My coligues and I shall be departing soon."

Griffin spoke up then his voice dark and raspy as though he didn't speak often. "I haven't got a race. In face I haven't even got a proper physical appearance anymore." With that he unwrapped the bandages on his head and removed his hat and goggles, effectively disappearing from sight save the clothes he wore. "My elongated life however is less of a puzzle."
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

Jack snarled as she shook Dr. Jekyll's hand and flirted. His claws digging into the palms of his hands, at that moment the bandaged man, Griffin took hold of Jack's arm. Jekyll shook the other demon's hand too seeming to not mind the blood. "I'm afraid we'll disappoint you on both accounts, I'm a man made, ghoul human hybrid. One of my experiments went pear shaped but I found the resulting effect most intriguing, and I must say we shall have to remain strangers. My coligues and I shall be departing soon."

Griffin spoke up then his voice dark and raspy as though he didn't speak often. "I haven't got a race. In face I haven't even got a proper physical appearance anymore." With that he unwrapped the bandages on his head and removed his hat and goggles, effectively disappearing from sight save the clothes he wore. "My elongated life however is less of a puzzle."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Redamancy @REsidentLunatic
(Whoops I might have gotten the two mixed up XD sorry!)

Elysia completely ignored Jack's anger and didn't even bother to recognize that Frederick had walked up beside her, "Now you're an intriguing man. I've never met a half ghoul, plenty of full ghouls though. You're much more behaved than they were." she grinned, holding back on flirting as she spoke. Her voice wasn't as husky nor as flirtatious as it was moments before as she smiled. Her smile faltered as the man-ghoul, Griffen, announced they would be leaving, "Now that is a shame, just as things became interesting." she said good naturedly, trying to hide her disappointment and over whelming curiosity at what experiment the Doctor had been performing.

When the other man spoke, she couldn't hide her surprise at his voice, the word 'anymore' cause many questions to pop into her mind, "By the Seven Hells." she murmured, resisting the urge to reach out to touch his face, "It must be a lonely existance to be the only of your kind." she said matter of factly. All these new creatures! And they had to leave so soon, frustration bubbled in her, but she ignored it, "Well, safe travels. Not all succubi are as calm as I am." she grinned, her flirtatious nature rising to the surface once more.
@Redamancy @REsidentLunatic
(Whoops I might have gotten the two mixed up XD sorry!)

Elysia completely ignored Jack's anger and didn't even bother to recognize that Frederick had walked up beside her, "Now you're an intriguing man. I've never met a half ghoul, plenty of full ghouls though. You're much more behaved than they were." she grinned, holding back on flirting as she spoke. Her voice wasn't as husky nor as flirtatious as it was moments before as she smiled. Her smile faltered as the man-ghoul, Griffen, announced they would be leaving, "Now that is a shame, just as things became interesting." she said good naturedly, trying to hide her disappointment and over whelming curiosity at what experiment the Doctor had been performing.

When the other man spoke, she couldn't hide her surprise at his voice, the word 'anymore' cause many questions to pop into her mind, "By the Seven Hells." she murmured, resisting the urge to reach out to touch his face, "It must be a lonely existance to be the only of your kind." she said matter of factly. All these new creatures! And they had to leave so soon, frustration bubbled in her, but she ignored it, "Well, safe travels. Not all succubi are as calm as I am." she grinned, her flirtatious nature rising to the surface once more.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Redamancy @CornixElecti (Jekyll is the half ghoul and Griffin is the invisible man :D)

Jekyll laughed softly though the sound that permeated from his pale lips was one that didn't sound gleeful. "The last succubus we encountered is no more" he held up a small jar full of the dust left behind when a demon is truly killed. "I'm afraid my other half isn't so polite, in fact upon the first night of my transformation into my ghoul self I stomped a man to death in the street for no apparent reason. I'm still puzzled but have since learned to control the raging beast within. Not that Edward would say so." Griffin began to rewrap his head before replacing the goggles, "you are disappointed in our announcement of departure, perhaps you could be of assistance. We have been looking for this." He produced a picture of an ornate chalice with the faces of several kings inscribed on the surface. "Seen this before?"
@Redamancy @CornixElecti (Jekyll is the half ghoul and Griffin is the invisible man :D)

Jekyll laughed softly though the sound that permeated from his pale lips was one that didn't sound gleeful. "The last succubus we encountered is no more" he held up a small jar full of the dust left behind when a demon is truly killed. "I'm afraid my other half isn't so polite, in fact upon the first night of my transformation into my ghoul self I stomped a man to death in the street for no apparent reason. I'm still puzzled but have since learned to control the raging beast within. Not that Edward would say so." Griffin began to rewrap his head before replacing the goggles, "you are disappointed in our announcement of departure, perhaps you could be of assistance. We have been looking for this." He produced a picture of an ornate chalice with the faces of several kings inscribed on the surface. "Seen this before?"
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Redamancy @Residentlunatic

She gave a tight smile, "Poor thing." she said blandly, all emotion drained from her voice as she thought about her own body turning to that dust, she shook it off quickly, "I guess it must be shocking for a human to suddenly have this part of them that just wants to kill and eat, in fact it must have been horrifying to be turned cannibal..." she trailed off as Griffen wrapped his face.

She returned her attention to the Doctor, "Yes, I have seen it. I've also heard whispers of it but it never quite sparked interest for me, at least until now." she narrowed her eyes, "Why do you want it?" she asked, "Do you know who has it? Or where it might be?" she barraged them with questions. She relaxed quickly and waited, her facial features unreadable.
@Redamancy @Residentlunatic

She gave a tight smile, "Poor thing." she said blandly, all emotion drained from her voice as she thought about her own body turning to that dust, she shook it off quickly, "I guess it must be shocking for a human to suddenly have this part of them that just wants to kill and eat, in fact it must have been horrifying to be turned cannibal..." she trailed off as Griffen wrapped his face.

She returned her attention to the Doctor, "Yes, I have seen it. I've also heard whispers of it but it never quite sparked interest for me, at least until now." she narrowed her eyes, "Why do you want it?" she asked, "Do you know who has it? Or where it might be?" she barraged them with questions. She relaxed quickly and waited, her facial features unreadable.
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

"Oh heavens no, I'd already experimented with cannibalism before in an attempt to understand the phenomenon of whendigo transformations. The new hunger for bloodshed wasn't alarming either, in fact I believed that at first I had managed to boil away all the pomp and splendor and get down to true human nature." Griffin cut him off before he could continue his scientific explanations, "the chalice of immortality, of the other way around if used properly on an immortal. I trust you know of the million year-old prediction, we believe that we can engineer a counter effort to neutralize the encroaching being."
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

"Oh heavens no, I'd already experimented with cannibalism before in an attempt to understand the phenomenon of whendigo transformations. The new hunger for bloodshed wasn't alarming either, in fact I believed that at first I had managed to boil away all the pomp and splendor and get down to true human nature." Griffin cut him off before he could continue his scientific explanations, "the chalice of immortality, of the other way around if used properly on an immortal. I trust you know of the million year-old prediction, we believe that we can engineer a counter effort to neutralize the encroaching being."
foto_1.png
@ResidentLunatic @Redamancy (Should we slow down and wait for Redaman? Also is there any pre-determined stuff I should know about? Like the million year-old prediction? XD)

Elysia seemed unaffected by the what the Doctor was saying, cannibalism wasn't all too uncommon in the demon world. It wasn't something any demon could just do, but if it happened no one really cared. When Griffin's rough voice cut through, her head snapped to his direction, not saying a word. She had seen it before, when she had been very, very young. Her father had held a very similar cup but never deign to use it, or explain to her what it was or could do, but with a hoard as extensive as his it could have easily been something else. Elysia snapped out of her thoughts, she'd think on it later, "Is anyone else in pursuit of this particular chalice?" she asked, her teal eyes narrowed once more.
@ResidentLunatic @Redamancy (Should we slow down and wait for Redaman? Also is there any pre-determined stuff I should know about? Like the million year-old prediction? XD)

Elysia seemed unaffected by the what the Doctor was saying, cannibalism wasn't all too uncommon in the demon world. It wasn't something any demon could just do, but if it happened no one really cared. When Griffin's rough voice cut through, her head snapped to his direction, not saying a word. She had seen it before, when she had been very, very young. Her father had held a very similar cup but never deign to use it, or explain to her what it was or could do, but with a hoard as extensive as his it could have easily been something else. Elysia snapped out of her thoughts, she'd think on it later, "Is anyone else in pursuit of this particular chalice?" she asked, her teal eyes narrowed once more.
@ResidentLunatic @CornixElecti
Fredrick sits back down, scooting back to the corpses of the girls before turning to finish off the body he was working on. He didn't want no other mighty quests from the strange creatures that just came, if anything he followed to ask about something else. he wouldn't interrupt, but the question was itching at him as he thought about it.
they seem like theyve been around the block.. have they seen her?

Marvel gets up to take his leave, well Key follows with hesitant steps. She was scared, it was easy to tell by her puffed up, scraggly wings, and the way her breath began to speed up. curiosity forced her in still, however. past the uncertainty, and fright.
"..spill"
@ResidentLunatic @CornixElecti
Fredrick sits back down, scooting back to the corpses of the girls before turning to finish off the body he was working on. He didn't want no other mighty quests from the strange creatures that just came, if anything he followed to ask about something else. he wouldn't interrupt, but the question was itching at him as he thought about it.
they seem like theyve been around the block.. have they seen her?

Marvel gets up to take his leave, well Key follows with hesitant steps. She was scared, it was easy to tell by her puffed up, scraggly wings, and the way her breath began to speed up. curiosity forced her in still, however. past the uncertainty, and fright.
"..spill"
@Redamancy @ResidentLunatic

Elysia's ears twitched slightly at the sound of Frederick moving back to the dead girls, but she didn't turn her head. She took on a wide eyed look of innocence and repeated her question, "Is anyone else in pursuit of this particular Chalice?"
@Redamancy @ResidentLunatic

Elysia's ears twitched slightly at the sound of Frederick moving back to the dead girls, but she didn't turn her head. She took on a wide eyed look of innocence and repeated her question, "Is anyone else in pursuit of this particular Chalice?"
@Phoenixwildfire @Redamancy @CornixElecti (sorry for the wait guys)

Griffin and Jekyll seemed to shut down as they turned back to the door, Jekyll leaned against the oak and sank to the floor. "We'll have to wait here until morning." Griffin nodded in agreement all three ignoring the demon's question.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Nico followed her into the room, which looked more like a hallway, "welcome to the palace of broken glass." Sure enough the entire room, including the ceiling and floor, was made out of reflective black glass, but every surface had webs of cracks spanning them. It seemed as if the whole place could collapse at any moment. He swept a hand over the wall and the image of a beautiful young woman, came into focus. He opened his mouth to speak when the pain of his nagi hit him. He gripped his head and the woman became the battle between the snakes and the horsemen. Glaring he sent a bolt of energy down into the horsemen, his glare only darkened when the new death rider shoved the rider of war out of the way. "Damn it!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Victor had finished tearing another red snake to pieces when he saw the multi-colored bolt of reaper magic aimed at his comrade. Without a second thought he slammed into Aries toppling him out of the way of the bolt and rolling out of the way of another. He looked at the damage done, it may not be able to kill their spirits but it could certainly inhibit their corporeal forms. Not to mention the pain it would inflict. "I apologize for the sudden shove brother, but it was necessary. Are you alright?"
@Phoenixwildfire @Redamancy @CornixElecti (sorry for the wait guys)

Griffin and Jekyll seemed to shut down as they turned back to the door, Jekyll leaned against the oak and sank to the floor. "We'll have to wait here until morning." Griffin nodded in agreement all three ignoring the demon's question.

Nico followed her into the room, which looked more like a hallway, "welcome to the palace of broken glass." Sure enough the entire room, including the ceiling and floor, was made out of reflective black glass, but every surface had webs of cracks spanning them. It seemed as if the whole place could collapse at any moment. He swept a hand over the wall and the image of a beautiful young woman, came into focus. He opened his mouth to speak when the pain of his nagi hit him. He gripped his head and the woman became the battle between the snakes and the horsemen. Glaring he sent a bolt of energy down into the horsemen, his glare only darkened when the new death rider shoved the rider of war out of the way. "Damn it!"

Victor had finished tearing another red snake to pieces when he saw the multi-colored bolt of reaper magic aimed at his comrade. Without a second thought he slammed into Aries toppling him out of the way of the bolt and rolling out of the way of another. He looked at the damage done, it may not be able to kill their spirits but it could certainly inhibit their corporeal forms. Not to mention the pain it would inflict. "I apologize for the sudden shove brother, but it was necessary. Are you alright?"
foto_1.png
@Redamancy mom [img]http://www.globallightminds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Angel-of-Light.jpg[/img]
@Redamancy

mom
Angel-of-Light.jpg
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193