Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 192 193
@Annekin
You should just go for it, I honestly don't think Psybug will mind.
@Annekin
You should just go for it, I honestly don't think Psybug will mind.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Psybug @ResidentLunatic [b]Name:[/b] Lucreif [b]Age:[/b] You could discuss whenever Lucreif actually does have an age: He was killed during his late teens, however, after years in the form of a doll he doesn't have much sense of time and self. His doll body could be created after anything from a teen to a man in his mid-twenties. Creature/being: Ball-jointed doll inhabited by a deceased boy Gender: Male [b]Personality:[/b] Lucreif's attitude is not very alluring towards strangers, as he is surrounded by an eerie sense of bogus. Due to his years as a doll, he has completely left his humanity behind, lacking any kind of moral and most likely sympathy as well. Due to this he often insults people with his blunt comment and vulgar humour. He doesn't bother what other thinks about him and he is ignorant towards others feelings. But as he works under Troy, he does show him a certain amount of respect and as it also gives him a place to stay, he believes he is in deep depth to the vampire. He is fiercely loyal to him and will often refer to him as "Master". His strange, mechanical mannerism often sends shivers down peoples spines. [b]Appearance/forms:[/b] Standing 5'9, Lucreif is fairly tall and with an extremely skinny build: His skin is made out of porcelain and as so, it's always cold. [b]Other:[/b] -While Lucreif can't and doesn't need to eat, he constantly thirsts for human flesh. This is due to the own body which were robbed from him, which he wishes to obtain again. Therefor he can be extremely dangerous as he is incapable of feeling pain: But due to his fragile figure, he is easy to break. If thrown down from high places, or hit with heavy objects, he'll start to shatter. -How Lucreif is made is a mystery and he barely remembers himself. But not all of him is porcelain.. -He creates masks for himself and enjoys sewing. [img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8565/16434074525_1315a4d006_c.jpg[/img]
@Psybug @ResidentLunatic

Name: Lucreif
Age: You could discuss whenever Lucreif actually does have an age: He was killed during his late teens, however, after years in the form of a doll he doesn't have much sense of time and self. His doll body could be created after anything from a teen to a man in his mid-twenties.
Creature/being: Ball-jointed doll inhabited by a deceased boy
Personality: Lucreif's attitude is not very alluring towards strangers, as he is surrounded by an eerie sense of bogus. Due to his years as a doll, he has completely left his humanity behind, lacking any kind of moral and most likely sympathy as well.
Due to this he often insults people with his blunt comment and vulgar humour. He doesn't bother what other thinks about him and he is ignorant towards others feelings.
But as he works under Troy, he does show him a certain amount of respect and as it also gives him a place to stay, he believes he is in deep depth to the vampire. He is fiercely loyal to him and will often refer to him as "Master". His strange, mechanical mannerism often sends shivers down peoples spines.
Appearance/forms: Standing 5'9, Lucreif is fairly tall and with an extremely skinny build: His skin is made out of porcelain and as so, it's always cold.
Other:
-While Lucreif can't and doesn't need to eat, he constantly thirsts for human flesh. This is due to the own body which were robbed from him, which he wishes to obtain again.
Therefor he can be extremely dangerous as he is incapable of feeling pain: But due to his fragile figure, he is easy to break. If thrown down from high places, or hit with heavy objects, he'll start to shatter.
-How Lucreif is made is a mystery and he barely remembers himself. But not all of him is porcelain..
-He creates masks for himself and enjoys sewing.

16434074525_1315a4d006_c.jpg
@Anniekin
Oh he sounds cool :D. I will definitely have Troy interact with him when he gets back!
@Anniekin
Oh he sounds cool :D. I will definitely have Troy interact with him when he gets back!
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@residentlunatic @ragwilt @residentlunatic @annekin @breksta ((Dolly accepted!))

Ictus heard him calling and peeked out through the hole of a tree, well, at least that's what it looked like on his side, on her side it was a peek-hole in a wall. "What's up dock," She said jokingly, opening the door, but to outsiders it would look as though she's opened the tree. "The pocket demension has missed you, it even took away my random-fancy-toilets-and-troll-paintings room," She smirked as she said this and left the door open as she walked back to the kitchen, where the tea was already hissing on a pot.
@residentlunatic @ragwilt @residentlunatic @annekin @breksta ((Dolly accepted!))

Ictus heard him calling and peeked out through the hole of a tree, well, at least that's what it looked like on his side, on her side it was a peek-hole in a wall. "What's up dock," She said jokingly, opening the door, but to outsiders it would look as though she's opened the tree. "The pocket demension has missed you, it even took away my random-fancy-toilets-and-troll-paintings room," She smirked as she said this and left the door open as she walked back to the kitchen, where the tea was already hissing on a pot.
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@Psybug @residentlunatic @ ragwilt @residentlunatic @annekin @breksta Name:Rag Walter Age: 11-ish Creature/being: Maned Werewolf Gender:female Personality: joking, realist/optimistish, mischevious, observant, has some [s]ok alot[/s] of trust issues Appearance/forms:[img]http://img04.deviantart.net/c9bc/i/2014/193/f/c/maned_werewolf_by_lapriel-d7qcia9.png[/img] exept w/ purple eyes and a black bandana Other:sometimes gets mistaken for a were-fox, she will be very 'unappreciative' if you make this mistake
@Psybug @residentlunatic @ ragwilt @residentlunatic @annekin @breksta
Name:Rag Walter
Creature/being: Maned Werewolf
Personality: joking, realist/optimistish, mischevious, observant, has some ok alot of trust issues
Appearance/forms:maned_werewolf_by_lapriel-d7qcia9.png exept w/ purple eyes and a black bandana
Other:sometimes gets mistaken for a were-fox, she will be very 'unappreciative' if you make this mistake
FR Time +3
@Psybug would you mind more the two ocs from me? Name: Chauncy [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160227C/ezimba14973019674700.gif[/img] Age: (if creature/being doesn't age just out what age looks like): looks 28 Creature/being: High Werewolf Gender: female Personality: Chauncey is a fairly grumpy, unsociable person. and can try to be very manipulative and childish. when she cant get what she wants. but once she does find a friend in someone, shes a pretty alright person, who can be talkative, and happy. oddly enough, shes also a pretty patient werewolf. Chauncy is always looking for a fight, and often rebels and steals. Appearance/forms: Chauncey is a tall, strong girl with fair skin and honey eyes,. she has long, curly ginger hair and many, many freckles over her body. she wears a black button up vest with a white long sleeve under it. and black pants. Chauncey also wears a black bandanna over her mouth. all clothes are a bit ripped up. wolf form [img]http://i.imgur.com/GmIVuDP.jpg[/img] Name: Gaelle Age: looks 25 Creature/being: Naga (garter snake varient) Gender: female Personality: Gaelle is a mellow, socible naga that has her way with words. sweet nothings are all she speaks however, as she trys to seduce any other being. Appearance/forms: Gaelle has the long, slim body of a garter snake, with olive skin, dark black, beady eyes, and thin lips usual curled into a smile. she only wears a tied up, faded yellow cloth around her brests. and her scales crawl up her hips, side, back, and along her shoulders and arms. she has long brown hair tied up into a messy bun [img]http://www.exploringnature.org/graphics/reptiles/snake_garter_diagram.jpg[/img]
@Psybug
would you mind more the two ocs from me?

Name: Chauncy ezimba14973019674700.gif
Age: (if creature/being doesn't age just out what age looks like): looks 28
Creature/being: High Werewolf
Personality: Chauncey is a fairly grumpy, unsociable person. and can try to be very manipulative and childish. when she cant get what she wants. but once she does find a friend in someone, shes a pretty alright person, who can be talkative, and happy. oddly enough, shes also a pretty patient werewolf. Chauncy is always looking for a fight, and often rebels and steals.
Appearance/forms: Chauncey is a tall, strong girl with fair skin and honey eyes,. she has long, curly ginger hair and many, many freckles over her body. she wears a black button up vest with a white long sleeve under it. and black pants. Chauncey also wears a black bandanna over her mouth. all clothes are a bit ripped up.
wolf form
GmIVuDP.jpg

Name: Gaelle
Creature/being: Naga (garter snake varient)
Personality: Gaelle is a mellow, socible naga that has her way with words. sweet nothings are all she speaks however, as she trys to seduce any other being.
Appearance/forms: Gaelle has the long, slim body of a garter snake, with olive skin, dark black, beady eyes, and thin lips usual curled into a smile. she only wears a tied up, faded yellow cloth around her brests. and her scales crawl up her hips, side, back, and along her shoulders and arms. she has long brown hair tied up into a messy bun
snake_garter_diagram.jpg
@redamancy @ragwilt characters aproved! Roleplay can start for you!
@redamancy @ragwilt characters aproved! Roleplay can start for you!
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@Psybug whats the total amount of characters we have have? i have a bunch of ideas ;o; if i can make one more. if i cant make 3, then ill sub them for the naga Name: goes by Carmen. his excuse is that his name is way too long Age: (if creature/being doesn't age just out what age looks like): unknown Creature/being: Wendigo Gender: unsure Personality: Carman is a quiet, mysterious fellow who speaks most of their words in hums and singsong. TBA Appearance/forms: [img]http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/1724c858-c06f-4cc1-aa99-46021598dabd/398d88a0-a024-417c-820f-8c3f36e7bf88.jpg[/img] not mine [b]**BLIND**[/b]
@Psybug
whats the total amount of characters we have have? i have a bunch of ideas ;o;
if i can make one more.
if i cant make 3, then ill sub them for the naga
Name: goes by Carmen. his excuse is that his name is way too long
Age: (if creature/being doesn't age just out what age looks like): unknown
Creature/being: Wendigo
Personality: Carman is a quiet, mysterious fellow who speaks most of their words in hums and singsong. TBA
Appearance/forms:
398d88a0-a024-417c-820f-8c3f36e7bf88.jpg
not mine
**BLIND**
@Ragwilt
REALIZES OUR WOLFIE BABYS ARE ALOT ALIKE
SCREAMS??IDIDNTKNOWSHEWASAOCIMADEBEFOREISWEAR
@Ragwilt
REALIZES OUR WOLFIE BABYS ARE ALOT ALIKE
SCREAMS??IDIDNTKNOWSHEWASAOCIMADEBEFOREISWEAR
@redamancy xD hugeo coincidence, it's ok :)
@redamancy xD hugeo coincidence, it's ok :)
FR Time +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 192 193