Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 192 193
@Breksta @residentlunatic
Ictus's Mouth widened in a slight smirk at his joke but sped up to the medic's hut."You need some common sense, that's what you need," She said, hoping to cheer him up. She jogged inside and put him on one of the cots,"He decided to go prancing around in the human-town and got himself a good round. I bet ya 5 bucks it was fired by a women," She left without another word, she knew that the healer got angry if people pestered her 'Guests.'

(the difference between greater and lesser wendigos is their form, lesser wendigos are more feral looking and have some bones showing, whereas greater wendigos are often the more gruesome form of wendigos and constantly bleed, whether they need blood or not is a mystery)
@Breksta @residentlunatic
Ictus's Mouth widened in a slight smirk at his joke but sped up to the medic's hut."You need some common sense, that's what you need," She said, hoping to cheer him up. She jogged inside and put him on one of the cots,"He decided to go prancing around in the human-town and got himself a good round. I bet ya 5 bucks it was fired by a women," She left without another word, she knew that the healer got angry if people pestered her 'Guests.'

(the difference between greater and lesser wendigos is their form, lesser wendigos are more feral looking and have some bones showing, whereas greater wendigos are often the more gruesome form of wendigos and constantly bleed, whether they need blood or not is a mystery)
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@ResidentLunatic

The wendigo stalked to the front of his lair, sniffing at the air. He growls," Who are you? Why have you come?"

His great antlers raised in warning, in the event he should need to attack the intruder.
@ResidentLunatic

The wendigo stalked to the front of his lair, sniffing at the air. He growls," Who are you? Why have you come?"

His great antlers raised in warning, in the event he should need to attack the intruder.
yvMj9jM.png
w0wBhk1.png
czjozDN.png
pyAp3dI.png
BJZhFXG.png
bYt72YT.png
rI18gRz.png
mYEe9VI.png
BYpRNso.png
the maze is sharp on my mind. the angles cut me when i try to think.
Untitled239_20210703200524.pngUntitled237_20210704020745.png
@Breksta @psybug

The young Vampire smiled slightly, "My name is Troy Acktis." He noticed the defensive posture the whendigo had taken and he slowly set down the basket he'd been holding. "You needn't fear an attack I'm only hear because I've heard rumors about you from behind the bar counter. But I've never seen you around so I thought I'd introduce my self and I thought you might like to try some modern-esc foods. Any how I'll stop wasting your time." He turned to leave muttering a brisk good bye as he began to walk away.
@Breksta @psybug

The young Vampire smiled slightly, "My name is Troy Acktis." He noticed the defensive posture the whendigo had taken and he slowly set down the basket he'd been holding. "You needn't fear an attack I'm only hear because I've heard rumors about you from behind the bar counter. But I've never seen you around so I thought I'd introduce my self and I thought you might like to try some modern-esc foods. Any how I'll stop wasting your time." He turned to leave muttering a brisk good bye as he began to walk away.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic

He sniffs cautiously at the basket, nudging it with his nose. He picks it up with one claw, and peers inside. He noses some of the food inside before looking back up at the vampire.

"Wait, boy," he grunts,"It is in my nature to be defensive. You may rest in my cave if you wish."
@ResidentLunatic

He sniffs cautiously at the basket, nudging it with his nose. He picks it up with one claw, and peers inside. He noses some of the food inside before looking back up at the vampire.

"Wait, boy," he grunts,"It is in my nature to be defensive. You may rest in my cave if you wish."
yvMj9jM.png
w0wBhk1.png
czjozDN.png
pyAp3dI.png
BJZhFXG.png
bYt72YT.png
rI18gRz.png
mYEe9VI.png
BYpRNso.png
the maze is sharp on my mind. the angles cut me when i try to think.
Untitled239_20210703200524.pngUntitled237_20210704020745.png
@Psybug Hello, there! Can I please join? This sounds so interesting ~ 
@Psybug Hello, there! Can I please join? This sounds so interesting ~ 
@Breksta

Troy smiled as he turned and walked back to the cave "thank you very much, it's quite a walk from my home to yours. I hope you enjoy the meal, if there's anything in particular you like I could bring more by once and a while. I'm personally fond of the roasted blood sausage." He came to a stop before the great beast prepared to follow him inside, "I do hope I hadn't interrupted anything. I'd hate to be a bother."
@Breksta

Troy smiled as he turned and walked back to the cave "thank you very much, it's quite a walk from my home to yours. I hope you enjoy the meal, if there's anything in particular you like I could bring more by once and a while. I'm personally fond of the roasted blood sausage." He came to a stop before the great beast prepared to follow him inside, "I do hope I hadn't interrupted anything. I'd hate to be a bother."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Psybug

It took many hours for the healer to finish her care, often complaining when the demon wriggled too much but she'd finally finished and Jack now had a bandaged side and strict orders to return to him home and rest. Orders he naturally chose to ignore, instead he chose to go round to the home of Ictus for that tea he'd missed earlier. What kind of self respecting Englishman would he be if he refused the opportunity to have tea with a friend. He tugged on one of his leather gloves and called out announcing his presence. "Ictus? I've come round for that spot of tea, oh and I'd like to show you something that may prove useful to pass along the the Great One of the North."
@Psybug

It took many hours for the healer to finish her care, often complaining when the demon wriggled too much but she'd finally finished and Jack now had a bandaged side and strict orders to return to him home and rest. Orders he naturally chose to ignore, instead he chose to go round to the home of Ictus for that tea he'd missed earlier. What kind of self respecting Englishman would he be if he refused the opportunity to have tea with a friend. He tugged on one of his leather gloves and called out announcing his presence. "Ictus? I've come round for that spot of tea, oh and I'd like to show you something that may prove useful to pass along the the Great One of the North."
foto_1.png
@ResidentLunatic
Mhm, can I ask you something? If I get to join the RP, could my character maybe be a waiter at Troy's bar?
I'm kinda thinking about joining with a human-sized ball-jointed doll. c:
@ResidentLunatic
Mhm, can I ask you something? If I get to join the RP, could my character maybe be a waiter at Troy's bar?
I'm kinda thinking about joining with a human-sized ball-jointed doll. c:
@Annekin

Yea I'd love to have a waiter at the bar, Troy'd be over joyed to have some help too!
Oh and I frikin' love your name! :D
@Annekin

Yea I'd love to have a waiter at the bar, Troy'd be over joyed to have some help too!
Oh and I frikin' love your name! :D
foto_1.png
@ResidentLunatic
Oh cool! I don't know if I should just try and create my character and hear if he (or she - I'm not certain of the gender yet) will get accepted?
And thank you a lot! Your name is pretty damn cool too. B)
@ResidentLunatic
Oh cool! I don't know if I should just try and create my character and hear if he (or she - I'm not certain of the gender yet) will get accepted?
And thank you a lot! Your name is pretty damn cool too. B)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 192 193