Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 192 193
@Redamancy

You could have her jump in now and drag Troy back to work, lol.
I should make a thread for the bar.
@Redamancy

You could have her jump in now and drag Troy back to work, lol.
I should make a thread for the bar.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic @@Psybug
alrighty! hoo boy, shes fun to write

The half naked Naga's soft "thhss" could be heared as she finds her way over to troy, her snake eyes blinking with transparent eyelids, and the usual smirk plastered to her face. "mmm trooooyy" she pouts aloud, slithering to his side and leaning against him. (trying to sap out some heat likely)
"whats ya doin? im all so lonessome working by mysself.." she places a finger on his arm, twirling it around in small circles
@ResidentLunatic @@Psybug
alrighty! hoo boy, shes fun to write

The half naked Naga's soft "thhss" could be heared as she finds her way over to troy, her snake eyes blinking with transparent eyelids, and the usual smirk plastered to her face. "mmm trooooyy" she pouts aloud, slithering to his side and leaning against him. (trying to sap out some heat likely)
"whats ya doin? im all so lonessome working by mysself.." she places a finger on his arm, twirling it around in small circles
@ Psybug @residentlunatic @ragwilt @residentlunatic @annekin @breksta (((You can have as many characters as you want, but if I can tell its hard to posts, I might have to kill off a character xD))
Ictus and Jack are in Ictus's 'Hidden Home' discussing bullets and the Spirit of the North. It would be a little hard for you to jump in here, but you could go to Troy the Vampire's restaurant.

As he spoke, small sprites flew over and poured his tea and added the milk and sugar. The sprites were not her servants, but friends that shared this tardis-like dimension with her. A loud cooing noise echoed through the room, coming from the walls, ceiling, and you could almost taste it. "Oh yeah! The room's back!" She yelled enthusiastically, turning back to her friend ,"I'll let North know what's happened, and you do know the only reason they know we exist is 'caus of you, right?" She finished sarcastically, because she was actually the one to let the humans know of their presence. Let's just say it involved some teenagers, dorritos, and zombeavers.
@ Psybug @residentlunatic @ragwilt @residentlunatic @annekin @breksta (((You can have as many characters as you want, but if I can tell its hard to posts, I might have to kill off a character xD))
Ictus and Jack are in Ictus's 'Hidden Home' discussing bullets and the Spirit of the North. It would be a little hard for you to jump in here, but you could go to Troy the Vampire's restaurant.

As he spoke, small sprites flew over and poured his tea and added the milk and sugar. The sprites were not her servants, but friends that shared this tardis-like dimension with her. A loud cooing noise echoed through the room, coming from the walls, ceiling, and you could almost taste it. "Oh yeah! The room's back!" She yelled enthusiastically, turning back to her friend ,"I'll let North know what's happened, and you do know the only reason they know we exist is 'caus of you, right?" She finished sarcastically, because she was actually the one to let the humans know of their presence. Let's just say it involved some teenagers, dorritos, and zombeavers.
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@Redamancy @Breksta @Annekin

Troy turned to look at his sultry employee and pulled a vaguely annoyed face before turning back to the ancient Whendigo, "I am terribly sorry Fang, I do hope to speak with you again, but is would seem that the Cruor Frater can't get along without me." His words took on a bit of an edge at the end as he smiled apologetically at Fang, "do tell me how you like the food, so sorry."

Troy gripped the Naga's arm with a little force not hard enough to hurt but enough to get his annoyance across. It was evident that she was in for a good sassing on the way back to the bar. As soon as they were far enough from the home of the ancient Troy began to touch on the Detroit sass that lay under his elegant outer appearance. "Honestly there is a fine line between laying a hand on someone and feeling up your boss! What's next?" He sighed and calmed himself down a bit, "I needed to open up the bar anyway." He released her arm and sashayed ahead, wiggling his hips a bit more than usual.

He ran his hands through his silky brown locks as he stepped into the bar, "Lucreif? Where are you hon? I'm opening up now and you know how crowded it gets right about now." He pulled on his apron and set up his mixologist station, "Gaelle, darling could you set up the tables? I have a feeling were going to be busy today."
@Redamancy @Breksta @Annekin

Troy turned to look at his sultry employee and pulled a vaguely annoyed face before turning back to the ancient Whendigo, "I am terribly sorry Fang, I do hope to speak with you again, but is would seem that the Cruor Frater can't get along without me." His words took on a bit of an edge at the end as he smiled apologetically at Fang, "do tell me how you like the food, so sorry."

Troy gripped the Naga's arm with a little force not hard enough to hurt but enough to get his annoyance across. It was evident that she was in for a good sassing on the way back to the bar. As soon as they were far enough from the home of the ancient Troy began to touch on the Detroit sass that lay under his elegant outer appearance. "Honestly there is a fine line between laying a hand on someone and feeling up your boss! What's next?" He sighed and calmed himself down a bit, "I needed to open up the bar anyway." He released her arm and sashayed ahead, wiggling his hips a bit more than usual.

He ran his hands through his silky brown locks as he stepped into the bar, "Lucreif? Where are you hon? I'm opening up now and you know how crowded it gets right about now." He pulled on his apron and set up his mixologist station, "Gaelle, darling could you set up the tables? I have a feeling were going to be busy today."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@Psybug

Jack sipped his tea, "me?!" He exclaimed in mock offense, "bah, the human male are simply afraid that they might louse their women to me. After all I am quite the sexy beast." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, as he shimmied out of his coat. "Listen to that rain, glorious isn't it? It reminds me of the time I spent in London leaping from roof tops, terrorizing the weak minded, ah, those were the days." He hummed as he drained his cup twirling his claws through the thick wet curly locks on his head, I shall have to go and look for my hat later.." He mused softly, "feel like dropping by Troy's later, heard he got in some new stock?"
@Psybug

Jack sipped his tea, "me?!" He exclaimed in mock offense, "bah, the human male are simply afraid that they might louse their women to me. After all I am quite the sexy beast." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, as he shimmied out of his coat. "Listen to that rain, glorious isn't it? It reminds me of the time I spent in London leaping from roof tops, terrorizing the weak minded, ah, those were the days." He hummed as he drained his cup twirling his claws through the thick wet curly locks on his head, I shall have to go and look for my hat later.." He mused softly, "feel like dropping by Troy's later, heard he got in some new stock?"
foto_1.png
@WinterLullaby

feel free to drop in at any time :)
@WinterLullaby

feel free to drop in at any time :)
foto_1.png
@residentlunatic @ ragwilt @ annekin @ breksta
"HA! I think the women would be jealous of you, what with those beautious peticures you have," She said regally, gesturing to his iron 'peticures' as she walked on the ceiling, she got above him and looked down,"Dropping by Troy's would be great, but you better not get drunk like you did at the Christmas party last year, I don't feel like getting you out of another tree." She walked around Jack and when she came back and sat across from him, she reached a hand inside her exposed stomach cavity and pulled out Jack's hat, surprisingly clean. "I picked it up when I found you," She tossed the hat at him, making it spin like a UFO.
@residentlunatic @ ragwilt @ annekin @ breksta
"HA! I think the women would be jealous of you, what with those beautious peticures you have," She said regally, gesturing to his iron 'peticures' as she walked on the ceiling, she got above him and looked down,"Dropping by Troy's would be great, but you better not get drunk like you did at the Christmas party last year, I don't feel like getting you out of another tree." She walked around Jack and when she came back and sat across from him, she reached a hand inside her exposed stomach cavity and pulled out Jack's hat, surprisingly clean. "I picked it up when I found you," She tossed the hat at him, making it spin like a UFO.
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@residentlunatic @ragwilt @annekin @breksta @redamanvy
mk!

Rag comes into Troy's restaurant, ordering two chocolate milks "make sure they're ready before moonrise, cuz you know" she says calmly, half shifting her face at the end to emphasize the fact that it would be a full moonrise soon.
@residentlunatic @ragwilt @annekin @breksta @redamanvy
mk!

Rag comes into Troy's restaurant, ordering two chocolate milks "make sure they're ready before moonrise, cuz you know" she says calmly, half shifting her face at the end to emphasize the fact that it would be a full moonrise soon.
FR Time +3
@residentlunatic @ragwilt @annekin @breksta @redamancy

(( is there anywhere i could work fang in?? {he's a greater wendigo, whos quiet, aggressive and defensive.}))
@residentlunatic @ragwilt @annekin @breksta @redamancy

(( is there anywhere i could work fang in?? {he's a greater wendigo, whos quiet, aggressive and defensive.}))
yvMj9jM.png
w0wBhk1.png
czjozDN.png
pyAp3dI.png
BJZhFXG.png
bYt72YT.png
rI18gRz.png
mYEe9VI.png
BYpRNso.png
the maze is sharp on my mind. the angles cut me when i try to think.
Untitled239_20210703200524.pngUntitled237_20210704020745.png
@breksta yeah, you could either make a bold decision to follow a werewolf on a full moon OR knock over one of the chocolate milks Rag is waiting on
@breksta yeah, you could either make a bold decision to follow a werewolf on a full moon OR knock over one of the chocolate milks Rag is waiting on
FR Time +3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 192 193