Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 192 193
@Ravenflare (Sorry didn't ping you)
@Ravenflare (Sorry didn't ping you)
@catgc4000
That's fine.
Do you think you could catch me up on anything that's important happening?
@catgc4000
That's fine.
Do you think you could catch me up on anything that's important happening?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
@Ravenflare

well after I read quite literally every post read the last 3 padges before this one and that's all important
@Ravenflare

well after I read quite literally every post read the last 3 padges before this one and that's all important
@catgc4000
Alright, so basically, everything posted is important. Right? So should I read each page?
@catgc4000
Alright, so basically, everything posted is important. Right? So should I read each page?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
@Ravenflare

Yeh
@Ravenflare

Yeh
@ResidentLunatic
@phoenixwildfire

you guys still alive?
@ResidentLunatic
@phoenixwildfire

you guys still alive?
@ResidentLunatic

Fortuna smiled, a slightly feral smile that looked out of place in the normally sweet and passive reaper. "I can do that. He's caused me enough trouble I'd love the opportunity to knock his head in." Her form darkened, her skin covered with tribal tattoos. This was her war form, one she had only used twice before- during the time of the black plague, and the destruction of Egypt.

Polemos reared, a great terrifying cry coming from the black flaming horse, sounding nothing like a horse's cry, and something more terrifying almost lizard-like. His flames rose high in his excitement, Aeres laughing in glee at the idea of such bloodshed as Victor's form changed.

He brought his lance forward, the great wicked blade curved and serrated as it waited for its victims, the wood of the lance already stained with blood from previous eras of destruction.
@ResidentLunatic

Fortuna smiled, a slightly feral smile that looked out of place in the normally sweet and passive reaper. "I can do that. He's caused me enough trouble I'd love the opportunity to knock his head in." Her form darkened, her skin covered with tribal tattoos. This was her war form, one she had only used twice before- during the time of the black plague, and the destruction of Egypt.

Polemos reared, a great terrifying cry coming from the black flaming horse, sounding nothing like a horse's cry, and something more terrifying almost lizard-like. His flames rose high in his excitement, Aeres laughing in glee at the idea of such bloodshed as Victor's form changed.

He brought his lance forward, the great wicked blade curved and serrated as it waited for its victims, the wood of the lance already stained with blood from previous eras of destruction.
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@phoenixwildfire @redamancy Young Nico :D (before he acted like such a jerk wad) [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/5584/f/2013/072/5/e/angel_of_death_by_lastdrummer-d5u3dsy.png[/img]
@phoenixwildfire @redamancy

Young Nico :D (before he acted like such a jerk wad)

angel_of_death_by_lastdrummer-d5u3dsy.png
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic HOTTIE ALERT
Caligo snickers, teleportation away with her hound in tow. plans brewing in her mind on how to first find the demon. binding her would be no issue, but trapping her long enough, that was a different story.
it would take a few hours, that was a sure thing, even if she could teleport from common area, to common area. she had a grudge on this little thing, fanning the flames powering her to find the creature. she had a judge on all the reapers, but the small one. she took something more precious from her, then her own life.
once shes spotted, its no issue for her after all. the tree canopy was enough for her to prevent flight, and her mist powers formed an arena around them.
the reaper is pinned to this area, and the ritual is preformed. invisible bindings and a choke at keys neck, and she is practically caligos *****.

she returned soon after, the little reaper giving a terrified, but over all, a ****** off look towards everyone with, and at Nico.
"behold, your weak, baby sister" she purrs out her chuckle. "wasn too hard. just had to trap the worm."
@ResidentLunatic HOTTIE ALERT
Caligo snickers, teleportation away with her hound in tow. plans brewing in her mind on how to first find the demon. binding her would be no issue, but trapping her long enough, that was a different story.
it would take a few hours, that was a sure thing, even if she could teleport from common area, to common area. she had a grudge on this little thing, fanning the flames powering her to find the creature. she had a judge on all the reapers, but the small one. she took something more precious from her, then her own life.
once shes spotted, its no issue for her after all. the tree canopy was enough for her to prevent flight, and her mist powers formed an arena around them.
the reaper is pinned to this area, and the ritual is preformed. invisible bindings and a choke at keys neck, and she is practically caligos *****.

she returned soon after, the little reaper giving a terrified, but over all, a ****** off look towards everyone with, and at Nico.
"behold, your weak, baby sister" she purrs out her chuckle. "wasn too hard. just had to trap the worm."
@phoenixwildfire @ResidentLunatic
o **** i forget my reapers name. sheesh its been a while.
@phoenixwildfire @ResidentLunatic
o **** i forget my reapers name. sheesh its been a while.
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 192 193