Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 192 193
@redamancy
Key!

Nico arched a brow at the demon before reaching out and grasping Caligo by the face his fingers digging into her skin hard enough to bruise. "You have done well, but remember to speak ill of my blood is to speak ill of me." He let go and stalked back to his throne room where he collapsed into the great chair and smashed his head into his hands sighing.
@redamancy
Key!

Nico arched a brow at the demon before reaching out and grasping Caligo by the face his fingers digging into her skin hard enough to bruise. "You have done well, but remember to speak ill of my blood is to speak ill of me." He let go and stalked back to his throne room where he collapsed into the great chair and smashed his head into his hands sighing.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic
Caligo makes a wince of pain as he grabs her face. she doesn't make a move to defend herself however. she just tightens up, and narrows her eyes in discomfort. she breathes out when shes let go, her head hanging low. "sorry, sir." she then peers to the little reaper, who scowls quietly still. she turns her head from the demon, and goes to step into the room. dragging Caligo like a dog whos too big for its owner. she stops at the door way, gulping. well key glares right up at Nico. Like a furious little Chihuahua. sheesh.
@ResidentLunatic
Caligo makes a wince of pain as he grabs her face. she doesn't make a move to defend herself however. she just tightens up, and narrows her eyes in discomfort. she breathes out when shes let go, her head hanging low. "sorry, sir." she then peers to the little reaper, who scowls quietly still. she turns her head from the demon, and goes to step into the room. dragging Caligo like a dog whos too big for its owner. she stops at the door way, gulping. well key glares right up at Nico. Like a furious little Chihuahua. sheesh.
@Redamancy

Nico looks down at her from his seat with a blank poker face. "There will be no glory in a fight with me little Key."
@Redamancy

Nico looks down at her from his seat with a blank poker face. "There will be no glory in a fight with me little Key."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic

"I aint gonna fight you. I cant do that bull!" she barks, grabbing the invisible chains, that fade into a soft blueish purple toned rope. the strange bindings begin to sizzle at her hand, causing her to flinch back, and let it go. she peers back to him, huffing.
"I just wanna take a good long look at you, before my sisters come and beat the crap out of your sorry ***." she pretty much poofs up. feathers and all.

Marvel had followed Nico to the throne room, and sprawled himself out on the ground beside his throne. hes become alot more accustomed to this form, even if he knew how to return to his two legged one. He liked the feeling of being a big, scary looking fluff ball. He raises his head from his paws where it was laid, blinking at the tiny, winged kid.

Davis, Caligos hell hound wanders in himself, past the demon well brushing against her affectionately, and sitting down, chuckling up at her, and speaking via mind- "pfft, hey. whats with people and attacking your face this week?"
@ResidentLunatic

"I aint gonna fight you. I cant do that bull!" she barks, grabbing the invisible chains, that fade into a soft blueish purple toned rope. the strange bindings begin to sizzle at her hand, causing her to flinch back, and let it go. she peers back to him, huffing.
"I just wanna take a good long look at you, before my sisters come and beat the crap out of your sorry ***." she pretty much poofs up. feathers and all.

Marvel had followed Nico to the throne room, and sprawled himself out on the ground beside his throne. hes become alot more accustomed to this form, even if he knew how to return to his two legged one. He liked the feeling of being a big, scary looking fluff ball. He raises his head from his paws where it was laid, blinking at the tiny, winged kid.

Davis, Caligos hell hound wanders in himself, past the demon well brushing against her affectionately, and sitting down, chuckling up at her, and speaking via mind- "pfft, hey. whats with people and attacking your face this week?"
@phoenixwildfire @redamancy (I'm assuming there are a lot of the hoods so killing off a few won't matter too much.) "Hoo-ra!" Phantasma fist pumped and allowed her own form to changed too. He face now masked by the reflective helm that adorned her head twisted as she prepared to go in to battle. She whistled into the night and whooped with glee as her armada of taxis drove up from the ground. Speeding to the call of their mistress, and displaying multiple violations of the traffic codes. The a back door on each of the taxis was flung open and out of each hung a mafia member or gangster, toting a fire arm and ready to kill. "LET'S GO KICK SOME A$S!" The horsemen stampeded into the ranks of Nagi as they made their was to Nico's call. Victor let out a roar of excitement and unsheathed his twin axes, he sliced through the group indiscriminately as the power he was bestowed surged through him. He slashed and kicked spraying blood over himself and his horse with a twisted howl of glee. Phantasma's battle armor [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/d731/f/2013/251/5/8/the_last_horseman_of_apocalypse___death_by_le_coin_de_matt-d6lkahc.jpg[/img]
@phoenixwildfire @redamancy (I'm assuming there are a lot of the hoods so killing off a few won't matter too much.)

"Hoo-ra!" Phantasma fist pumped and allowed her own form to changed too. He face now masked by the reflective helm that adorned her head twisted as she prepared to go in to battle. She whistled into the night and whooped with glee as her armada of taxis drove up from the ground. Speeding to the call of their mistress, and displaying multiple violations of the traffic codes. The a back door on each of the taxis was flung open and out of each hung a mafia member or gangster, toting a fire arm and ready to kill. "LET'S GO KICK SOME A$S!"

The horsemen stampeded into the ranks of Nagi as they made their was to Nico's call. Victor let out a roar of excitement and unsheathed his twin axes, he sliced through the group indiscriminately as the power he was bestowed surged through him. He slashed and kicked spraying blood over himself and his horse with a twisted howl of glee.

Phantasma's battle armor
the_last_horseman_of_apocalypse___death_by_le_coin_de_matt-d6lkahc.jpg
foto_1.png
@residentlunatic

Fortuna smiled, her teeth elongating into long fangs as a strange sort of black smoke curled from her mouth. It was no smoke- it was plague. In this form everything she touched- everything she breathed on would be corrupted with the disease and plague she had absorbed over the eons- which was considerable. Her touch was the worst fate one could suffer- death by every disease seeping into your body, blood crystallizing, skin breaking out in boils before seeping out of you, pain wracking your body.

She called her scythe to her, a long curved blade with an ornate handle, which then pulsed with power before splitting into two rapiers, one in each of her hands.

Nethyrmaul shifted to dragon form, letting out a long loud roar of a battle cry, letting green fire spout into the air above him, lighting the area in its glow. He lowered his head so Phantasma could climb back onto his neck, ready to fly her into battle.

Aeres laughed with a feral joy as he slashed his halberd around him until the nagas became aware of the length of his weapon and stayed far enough away. Frustrated by this he stood up on the back of his galloping horse, and with a loud yell he jumped from it, falling into a crowd of nagas and slashing wildly at them around him, laughing again as blood covered him head to toe. His horse meanwhile, fought of its own nagas, fire snorting from its nostrils as it kicked and slashed around it, spinning to breath fire onto another naga before kicking another.

((Fortuna's tattoos

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c223/phoenixwildfire/Mobile%20Uploads/Doomsday_zpsmqqj91w0.jpg

her 'armor'

http://www.devilnight.co.uk/925-3223-thickbox/black-leather-gothic-punk-trench-coat-for-women-and-men.jpg

her rapiers-

http://img06.deviantart.net/5fd6/i/2012/210/f/c/rapier_of_fear_by_licataknives-d59294z.jpg))

@residentlunatic

Fortuna smiled, her teeth elongating into long fangs as a strange sort of black smoke curled from her mouth. It was no smoke- it was plague. In this form everything she touched- everything she breathed on would be corrupted with the disease and plague she had absorbed over the eons- which was considerable. Her touch was the worst fate one could suffer- death by every disease seeping into your body, blood crystallizing, skin breaking out in boils before seeping out of you, pain wracking your body.

She called her scythe to her, a long curved blade with an ornate handle, which then pulsed with power before splitting into two rapiers, one in each of her hands.

Nethyrmaul shifted to dragon form, letting out a long loud roar of a battle cry, letting green fire spout into the air above him, lighting the area in its glow. He lowered his head so Phantasma could climb back onto his neck, ready to fly her into battle.

Aeres laughed with a feral joy as he slashed his halberd around him until the nagas became aware of the length of his weapon and stayed far enough away. Frustrated by this he stood up on the back of his galloping horse, and with a loud yell he jumped from it, falling into a crowd of nagas and slashing wildly at them around him, laughing again as blood covered him head to toe. His horse meanwhile, fought of its own nagas, fire snorting from its nostrils as it kicked and slashed around it, spinning to breath fire onto another naga before kicking another.

((Fortuna's tattoos

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c223/phoenixwildfire/Mobile%20Uploads/Doomsday_zpsmqqj91w0.jpg

her 'armor'

http://www.devilnight.co.uk/925-3223-thickbox/black-leather-gothic-punk-trench-coat-for-women-and-men.jpg

her rapiers-

http://img06.deviantart.net/5fd6/i/2012/210/f/c/rapier_of_fear_by_licataknives-d59294z.jpg))

Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@Psybug
What counts as a greater demon?
@Psybug
What counts as a greater demon?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti

A greater demon has more power but because of this can be contracted by a human. The are considered hell's royalty as they are rare.
@CornixElecti

A greater demon has more power but because of this can be contracted by a human. The are considered hell's royalty as they are rare.
foto_1.png
@redamancy

Nico hummed softly, shifting his wings under his armor. "We shall see, but you and I both know that it would take mother and father working in tandem to stop what I have planed." He patted Marvel's head as he listened to the little reaper. Finally with a dark chuckle he stood and pulled two iron slats off of his back before unfurling his mighty wings. The golden feathers that adorned his coal colored wings glittered in the garish bloody light. "You have never met mother, have you? Matter of fact I don't even think Phantasma remembers her...but I do." He stopped his tirade and sank back into his throne his blue eyes settling on the floor, "i wasn't always the manifestation of insanity you know. But I highly doubt you even knew of my existence up until now."
@redamancy

Nico hummed softly, shifting his wings under his armor. "We shall see, but you and I both know that it would take mother and father working in tandem to stop what I have planed." He patted Marvel's head as he listened to the little reaper. Finally with a dark chuckle he stood and pulled two iron slats off of his back before unfurling his mighty wings. The golden feathers that adorned his coal colored wings glittered in the garish bloody light. "You have never met mother, have you? Matter of fact I don't even think Phantasma remembers her...but I do." He stopped his tirade and sank back into his throne his blue eyes settling on the floor, "i wasn't always the manifestation of insanity you know. But I highly doubt you even knew of my existence up until now."
foto_1.png
@residentlunatic

Could you possibly give a summary of what's happened so far/what's important to know before I join? If I may join that is
@residentlunatic

Could you possibly give a summary of what's happened so far/what's important to know before I join? If I may join that is
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 192 193