Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 192 193
@ResidentLunatic @phoenixwildfire [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/0993644627ea6ec23618a54c1b844de0/tumblr_n1dxfa2Db41ra5ohjo2_540.jpg[/img] @Ravenflare remember to ping, please.
@ResidentLunatic
@phoenixwildfire
tumblr_n1dxfa2Db41ra5ohjo2_540.jpg
@Ravenflare
remember to ping, please.
@Redamancy
Right, sorry
@Redamancy
Right, sorry
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
@residentlunatic

"I think you look great." Nethyrmaul followed after Phantasma with his hands clawed as if he was going to grab her, but was only playing. He chuckled and walked through the portal as well.

@redamancy

((I'm not sure what you want to do with Astral and Carman at this point?))
@residentlunatic

"I think you look great." Nethyrmaul followed after Phantasma with his hands clawed as if he was going to grab her, but was only playing. He chuckled and walked through the portal as well.

@redamancy

((I'm not sure what you want to do with Astral and Carman at this point?))
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@Phoenixwildfire

"Smart man." She teased as her boots set down on the ground. "Alrighty then, let's get ready to rumble!" She pulled at the rift and reached inside grabbing ahold of Fortuna and tugging her back into the real world. "Salutations and felicitations Tune. I uh...I need your help sis."
@Phoenixwildfire

"Smart man." She teased as her boots set down on the ground. "Alrighty then, let's get ready to rumble!" She pulled at the rift and reached inside grabbing ahold of Fortuna and tugging her back into the real world. "Salutations and felicitations Tune. I uh...I need your help sis."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@redamancy

Nico nodded granting his permission to the demon. All the wile hiding his confusion, as far as he knew he only had one living sister.
@redamancy

Nico nodded granting his permission to the demon. All the wile hiding his confusion, as far as he knew he only had one living sister.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@redamancy @phoenixwildfire

Victor slowed his horse to a stop. The life sign he had been chasing had moved beyond the mortal realm, "Damn. The coward has hidden in his realm and locked passage. We shall have to wait until he reopens the gateway. Though we may be able to draw him out. He has formed an allegiance with the hooded Nagi, he wishes to use them as an army. They are not yet inside his fortress, we shall slaughter them, perhaps then the insanity infested will show their faces."
@redamancy @phoenixwildfire

Victor slowed his horse to a stop. The life sign he had been chasing had moved beyond the mortal realm, "Damn. The coward has hidden in his realm and locked passage. We shall have to wait until he reopens the gateway. Though we may be able to draw him out. He has formed an allegiance with the hooded Nagi, he wishes to use them as an army. They are not yet inside his fortress, we shall slaughter them, perhaps then the insanity infested will show their faces."
foto_1.png
@residentlunatic

Fortuna felt herself being pulled from nothingness, coming into the bright light of the world and blinking in surprise. She shook her head to rid herself of any residual numbness and looked up to Phantasma with a smile. "What do you need help with? How long was I in there?" it was hard to tell how much time had passed.

"Aye, then we shall slaughter the vermin!" Aeres said with a laugh of carnal glee. He reached down to brush a hand against Polemos' neck, the flaming black horse snorting in reaction. He looked back up to Victor with a feral smile from beneath his golden helmet. "To war, brother. We shall destroy all who stand in our path, and draw out the enemy from his hole." He raised his bladed lance and shield, preparing for the destruction ahead.
@residentlunatic

Fortuna felt herself being pulled from nothingness, coming into the bright light of the world and blinking in surprise. She shook her head to rid herself of any residual numbness and looked up to Phantasma with a smile. "What do you need help with? How long was I in there?" it was hard to tell how much time had passed.

"Aye, then we shall slaughter the vermin!" Aeres said with a laugh of carnal glee. He reached down to brush a hand against Polemos' neck, the flaming black horse snorting in reaction. He looked back up to Victor with a feral smile from beneath his golden helmet. "To war, brother. We shall destroy all who stand in our path, and draw out the enemy from his hole." He raised his bladed lance and shield, preparing for the destruction ahead.
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@phoenixwildfire (I love Aeres too much) @redamancy

"A grand total of about six hours. I need you ta help me bring Nico down of of his pedestal. I'm too close to him, sure I'm royally ticked but I just can't hurt him. I need you there to help me with the fighting and to keep me motivated to not fall in line behind him."

Victor grinned back, the bone of his skull warping into a sinister smile of sharp canines and a glowing green light from his magically formed, forked tongue which poked out from between the rows of teeth. He raised his axe and slides his skeletal horse forward its blue flame mane and tail sparking behind it in excitement for the blood shed to come.
@phoenixwildfire (I love Aeres too much) @redamancy

"A grand total of about six hours. I need you ta help me bring Nico down of of his pedestal. I'm too close to him, sure I'm royally ticked but I just can't hurt him. I need you there to help me with the fighting and to keep me motivated to not fall in line behind him."

Victor grinned back, the bone of his skull warping into a sinister smile of sharp canines and a glowing green light from his magically formed, forked tongue which poked out from between the rows of teeth. He raised his axe and slides his skeletal horse forward its blue flame mane and tail sparking behind it in excitement for the blood shed to come.
foto_1.png
@Phoenixwildfire
¯\_(?)_/¯hmmmmmmmmmaybe we should wait for now, untill they can react to another event.

@ResidentLunatic
Caligo snickers, teleporting away with her hound in tow. plans brewing in her mind on how to first find the demon. binding her would be no issue, but trapping her long enough, that was a different story.
it would take a few hours, that was a sure thing, even if she could teleport from common area, to common area. she had a grudge on this little thing, fanning the flames powering her to find the creature. she had a judge on all the reapers, but the small one. she took something more precious from her, then her own life.
once shes spotted, its no issue for her after all. the tree canopy was enough for her to prevent flight, and her mist powers formed an arena around them.
the reaper is pinned to this area, and the ritual is preformed. invisible bindings and a choke at keys neck, and she is practically caligos *****.

@Phoenixwildfire
¯\_(?)_/¯hmmmmmmmmmaybe we should wait for now, untill they can react to another event.

@ResidentLunatic
Caligo snickers, teleporting away with her hound in tow. plans brewing in her mind on how to first find the demon. binding her would be no issue, but trapping her long enough, that was a different story.
it would take a few hours, that was a sure thing, even if she could teleport from common area, to common area. she had a grudge on this little thing, fanning the flames powering her to find the creature. she had a judge on all the reapers, but the small one. she took something more precious from her, then her own life.
once shes spotted, its no issue for her after all. the tree canopy was enough for her to prevent flight, and her mist powers formed an arena around them.
the reaper is pinned to this area, and the ritual is preformed. invisible bindings and a choke at keys neck, and she is practically caligos *****.

@Redamancy @ResidentLunatic @Phoenixwildfire Name: The Trio (Because i can't think of names for them and I've just ditched jack) Age: 24,21,19 Creature/being: Human,Half-Breed,Chloromancer Gender: Male Personality:Insane, Calm, And Mysterious Appearance/forms:[img]http://img06.deviantart.net/70c3/i/2006/149/4/4/necromancer_by_haosvip.jpg[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/9d/c5/b39dc5ba7d07f2e2cd918ec077ec3b0f.jpg[/img] [img]http://img14.deviantart.net/c292/i/2013/126/8/5/druid_concept_by_peterprime-d64aybd.png[/img] Other: (I need names for them)
@Redamancy @ResidentLunatic @Phoenixwildfire

Name: The Trio (Because i can't think of names for them and I've just ditched jack)
Creature/being: Human,Half-Breed,Chloromancer
Personality:Insane, Calm, And Mysterious
Appearance/forms:necromancer_by_haosvip.jpg
b39dc5ba7d07f2e2cd918ec077ec3b0f.jpg
druid_concept_by_peterprime-d64aybd.png
Other: (I need names for them)
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 192 193