Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 192 193
@residentlunatic ((that's awesome o3o Here's the finished pic of Nethyrmaul [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/e631/f/2016/114/4/e/pheonix_comi_by_raolem-da03d9u.png[/img] Nethyrmaul smiled at her kiss and looked over to the strange man. "It's nice to meet you- and no, I won't hurt Phantasma." He chuckled at the man's threat. "So deal, If I hurt her somehow, you can have my twisted little black heart." He had once heard a legend of a thunderbird while he was in the south, but was surprised to see one in front of him. He was glad that she was telling him her secrets, smiling warmly. "Let's go get your sisters so we can stop Nico." ------------------------------------- @redamancy Astral flushed happily, continuing her singing and looking into his eyes with a warm smile. She didn't want to stop singing, so she just held her arms around his neck and felt the ripples of the water around them. She loved these moments with Carman, being able to let him see again. He was so sweet, so gentle and everything she had ever wanted. She moved a hand up to run through his curly hair, long one of his antlers gently.
@residentlunatic

((that's awesome o3o

Here's the finished pic of Nethyrmaul

pheonix_comi_by_raolem-da03d9u.png

Nethyrmaul smiled at her kiss and looked over to the strange man. "It's nice to meet you- and no, I won't hurt Phantasma." He chuckled at the man's threat. "So deal, If I hurt her somehow, you can have my twisted little black heart." He had once heard a legend of a thunderbird while he was in the south, but was surprised to see one in front of him.

He was glad that she was telling him her secrets, smiling warmly. "Let's go get your sisters so we can stop Nico."

@redamancy

Astral flushed happily, continuing her singing and looking into his eyes with a warm smile. She didn't want to stop singing, so she just held her arms around his neck and felt the ripples of the water around them. She loved these moments with Carman, being able to let him see again. He was so sweet, so gentle and everything she had ever wanted. She moved a hand up to run through his curly hair, long one of his antlers gently.
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@ResidentLunatic
i gotta pet that bone horse, man.
@ResidentLunatic
i gotta pet that bone horse, man.
@redamancy everyone wants to pet the bone horse
@redamancy everyone wants to pet the bone horse
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic
did you get my last post/ idea?
@ResidentLunatic
did you get my last post/ idea?
@phoenixwildfire

She whacked his arm, "your heart isn't black. I know that for a fact green lips." She opened a portal back to the rift, "ya know it's a miracle I ain't fat. I mean I hardly ever exercise, I don't even walk anywhere I just open portals everywhere." She stepped through followed by Kage.
@phoenixwildfire

She whacked his arm, "your heart isn't black. I know that for a fact green lips." She opened a portal back to the rift, "ya know it's a miracle I ain't fat. I mean I hardly ever exercise, I don't even walk anywhere I just open portals everywhere." She stepped through followed by Kage.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@redamancy

I did and I like it!
@redamancy

I did and I like it!
foto_1.png
@ResidentLunatic
Chauncey and the demon re-approach him, Caligo shoving her hands in her pockets with a chuckle. "thats a good question, pup." she purrs, looking to the cu sith, then back to Nico. "ya cant bind them, right?"
@ResidentLunatic
Chauncey and the demon re-approach him, Caligo shoving her hands in her pockets with a chuckle. "thats a good question, pup." she purrs, looking to the cu sith, then back to Nico. "ya cant bind them, right?"
@Redamancy

"Every reaper can be bound. But you cannot change the reaper, you can only mark those you wish to die and the reaper will take them regardless of how the creature was meant to die." He glanced at the demon, "who do you plane to attempt to bind? Because a failed binding will lead to your destruction. When a reaper eats a soul it is gone forever, should your binding not work the reaper in question will surely kill you."
@Redamancy

"Every reaper can be bound. But you cannot change the reaper, you can only mark those you wish to die and the reaper will take them regardless of how the creature was meant to die." He glanced at the demon, "who do you plane to attempt to bind? Because a failed binding will lead to your destruction. When a reaper eats a soul it is gone forever, should your binding not work the reaper in question will surely kill you."
foto_1.png
@ResidentLunatic
she chuckles, crossing her arms. "i know well of the consequences. but it seems to me your cause is much more important then my silly ol soul " she shrugs, smirking.
"ill find the blue reaper. it shouldn't be hard." she churrs. "bind her, then ill return with a powerful slave for you, my lord." she winks, turning on her heels.
@ResidentLunatic
she chuckles, crossing her arms. "i know well of the consequences. but it seems to me your cause is much more important then my silly ol soul " she shrugs, smirking.
"ill find the blue reaper. it shouldn't be hard." she churrs. "bind her, then ill return with a powerful slave for you, my lord." she winks, turning on her heels.
(Could someone catch me up on the RP, thanks)

Name: Jess
Creature/being: Werewolf
Personality: Sweet, chill, and protective
Appearance/forms: Wolf form; Black fur and yellow eyes
Other: Jess seems relaxed until someone she cares about is in danger. She uses all her might to save them. She is very protective.
(Could someone catch me up on the RP, thanks)

Name: Jess
Creature/being: Werewolf
Personality: Sweet, chill, and protective
Appearance/forms: Wolf form; Black fur and yellow eyes
Other: Jess seems relaxed until someone she cares about is in danger. She uses all her might to save them. She is very protective.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 192 193