Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 192 193
@CornixElecti

So as of this point we have the three reapers of death, Nico the villain the embodiment of insanity who is attempting to turn humans into cryptics. We have Death the white reaper and the mention of the life bringer the golden one. As of now the reaper Phantasma along with her sister have unleashed the horsemen of the apocalypse who are currently slaughtering snake people (we still need one for pestilence). The reapers Phantasma and Fortuna are currently en rout to storm the realm of insanity to stop Nico (their brother the original golden reaper). And the third reaper is under the control of a demon called Caligo who is one of Nico's cult supporters. So were basically in the middle of Armageddon it's a good time to join :D
@CornixElecti

So as of this point we have the three reapers of death, Nico the villain the embodiment of insanity who is attempting to turn humans into cryptics. We have Death the white reaper and the mention of the life bringer the golden one. As of now the reaper Phantasma along with her sister have unleashed the horsemen of the apocalypse who are currently slaughtering snake people (we still need one for pestilence). The reapers Phantasma and Fortuna are currently en rout to storm the realm of insanity to stop Nico (their brother the original golden reaper). And the third reaper is under the control of a demon called Caligo who is one of Nico's cult supporters. So were basically in the middle of Armageddon it's a good time to join :D
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic

Awesome!!!! I'd like to join as a demon.... A High Demon :D let me whip up a character App real quick and then I'll post!!!
@ResidentLunatic

Awesome!!!! I'd like to join as a demon.... A High Demon :D let me whip up a character App real quick and then I'll post!!!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti Sweet, if you'd like you could be the brother of my character Jack I've just sort of said that he has a brother but I never developed him. It would sort of give you a niche to jump into. [b]Name:[/b] Jack (the spring-heeled part came from his jumping abilities) [b]Age:[/b] He appears to be about 32-ish (maturity wise, adult) [b]Creature/being:[/b] Lesser demon (he more humanoid, and has fewer demonic powers than a greater demon) [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Personality:[/b] He's cocky and mildly flirtatious regardless of gender, he's hot-headed, and silver-tonged. He's oddly comical, he likes dropping a bad pun here and there. [b]Appearance/forms:[/b] [img]http://img14.deviantart.net/dfd6/i/2012/187/d/d/spring_heeled_jack_by_chrisrawlins-d567j46.jpg[/img] (the fantastic art is sadly not mine) [b]Other: [/b] He can leap to an astounding height, taller than most buildings. He can breath fire to a certain extent (he sort or belches super hot flames) he has a prominent English accent, he was born in London. He likes terrorizing humans.
@CornixElecti

Sweet, if you'd like you could be the brother of my character Jack I've just sort of said that he has a brother but I never developed him. It would sort of give you a niche to jump into.

Name: Jack (the spring-heeled part came from his jumping abilities)
Age: He appears to be about 32-ish (maturity wise, adult)
Creature/being: Lesser demon (he more humanoid, and has fewer demonic powers than a greater demon)
Personality: He's cocky and mildly flirtatious regardless of gender, he's hot-headed, and silver-tonged. He's oddly comical, he likes dropping a bad pun here and there.
Appearance/forms: spring_heeled_jack_by_chrisrawlins-d567j46.jpg (the fantastic art is sadly not mine)
Other: He can leap to an astounding height, taller than most buildings. He can breath fire to a certain extent (he sort or belches super hot flames) he has a prominent English accent, he was born in London. He likes terrorizing humans.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic
(Oops!!! I didn't see that.... I do prefer my sexy demons tho ;D their so much fun when dealing with others.... hehe Should I just jump in?)

Name: Elysia
Creature/being: High Demoness
Personality: Will be developed :0
'Human' Form: She's rather voluptuous and sensual, her whole being compelling to other creatures, or any sex. She has curly, silver hair that reaches her lower back, her hair frames her heart shaped face and accentuates her facial features. She has big, blue-green eyes that seem to glow with gold flecks, she has full, red lips that contrast with her pale skin and hair. Her cheek bones are high and her ears are slightly pointed. She stands at about 5'7" with an average weight.

Demon Form: In Demon form she has a thick, silver tail that comes from her lower back, where her tail bone would be if she was human, she has large, silver wings and from her skull branch out 2 sets of pale horns. Her skin, already flawless, seems to glow with moonlight , which hides the deadly potential that lies beneath her skin. Her nails and teeth become slightly sharper, her nails thicker, and her feet elongate to where she walks on her toes, instead of her whole foot. Her toenails grow and elongate into long, deadly claws. No matter what form she is in, she is covered in silver jewelry, from her feet and legs, to her wings and tail.

Other: She can command lightning and has a resistance to heat and burns, as well as lightning strikes, ice doesn't effect her greatly either. Elysia can cast glamours and once fed, she can cast them upon other's, but this power takes a great deal of energy. Her weapon of choice is a long sword, aside from her natural...gifts. She is a high demon, but not a pure blood. Her mother was a succubus and her father was what humans call dragons, or at least he was what they based their myths off of.
@ResidentLunatic
(Oops!!! I didn't see that.... I do prefer my sexy demons tho ;D their so much fun when dealing with others.... hehe Should I just jump in?)

Name: Elysia
Creature/being: High Demoness
Personality: Will be developed :0
'Human' Form: She's rather voluptuous and sensual, her whole being compelling to other creatures, or any sex. She has curly, silver hair that reaches her lower back, her hair frames her heart shaped face and accentuates her facial features. She has big, blue-green eyes that seem to glow with gold flecks, she has full, red lips that contrast with her pale skin and hair. Her cheek bones are high and her ears are slightly pointed. She stands at about 5'7" with an average weight.

Demon Form: In Demon form she has a thick, silver tail that comes from her lower back, where her tail bone would be if she was human, she has large, silver wings and from her skull branch out 2 sets of pale horns. Her skin, already flawless, seems to glow with moonlight , which hides the deadly potential that lies beneath her skin. Her nails and teeth become slightly sharper, her nails thicker, and her feet elongate to where she walks on her toes, instead of her whole foot. Her toenails grow and elongate into long, deadly claws. No matter what form she is in, she is covered in silver jewelry, from her feet and legs, to her wings and tail.

Other: She can command lightning and has a resistance to heat and burns, as well as lightning strikes, ice doesn't effect her greatly either. Elysia can cast glamours and once fed, she can cast them upon other's, but this power takes a great deal of energy. Her weapon of choice is a long sword, aside from her natural...gifts. She is a high demon, but not a pure blood. Her mother was a succubus and her father was what humans call dragons, or at least he was what they based their myths off of.
@CornixElecti

That's fine by me! Hop on in, you can still pester Jack as a lower demon he's expected to do what high demons tell him to. She seems fun. I can't wait to see her in action :D
@CornixElecti

That's fine by me! Hop on in, you can still pester Jack as a lower demon he's expected to do what high demons tell him to. She seems fun. I can't wait to see her in action :D
foto_1.png
@residentlunatic
Marvel flicks his ears, leaning up into pats with half closed eyes, and a wagging tail. well Key blinks at the idea of a mother. Her thoughts only concluded to the idea they where manifested by father- not made between two beings. She shifts uncomfortably, the binding causing her to feel as if like spiders where crawling over her skin.
"No. I haven't heard of either you, nor any other parent then death.." she mutters, one eyebrow cocked in confusion. "...I wanna know though" her voice drops into a hushed tone. it felt compromising to be asking him, let alone knowing less then who she considered the enemy. "who was "mother" and who the hell where you?"

@CornixElecti
oooooh, they should totally interact with Fredric too. as he was led to the smell of sulfur. it would be a dead end for him anyways
@residentlunatic
Marvel flicks his ears, leaning up into pats with half closed eyes, and a wagging tail. well Key blinks at the idea of a mother. Her thoughts only concluded to the idea they where manifested by father- not made between two beings. She shifts uncomfortably, the binding causing her to feel as if like spiders where crawling over her skin.
"No. I haven't heard of either you, nor any other parent then death.." she mutters, one eyebrow cocked in confusion. "...I wanna know though" her voice drops into a hushed tone. it felt compromising to be asking him, let alone knowing less then who she considered the enemy. "who was "mother" and who the hell where you?"

@CornixElecti
oooooh, they should totally interact with Fredric too. as he was led to the smell of sulfur. it would be a dead end for him anyways
@Redamancy @ResidentLunatic

Where are you two? Jack and Fredric that is, I've gone back 10 pages and did Ctrl-F for Jack and found none..... Heh I just need to know where/how to start before jumping in blindly XF
@Redamancy @ResidentLunatic

Where are you two? Jack and Fredric that is, I've gone back 10 pages and did Ctrl-F for Jack and found none..... Heh I just need to know where/how to start before jumping in blindly XF
@CornixElecti Fredrick is in the forest, following the smell with his hell hound- a black creature that resembles of doberman, with a long and forked tail. well he looks like this" [img]http://img.charahub.com/c822215_8184ee5a083edbabd98058c32f3f6201.jpg[/img] (A tall man of 6 foot with tied back straight long hair. he has a thin face, and over all looks kinda sickly. hes always hunched over, but hes quick to move and very agile. he also has soft hazel eyes that stand out from his pale complexion and dark clothes)
@CornixElecti
Fredrick is in the forest, following the smell with his hell hound- a black creature that resembles of doberman, with a long and forked tail. well he looks like this"
c822215_8184ee5a083edbabd98058c32f3f6201.jpg
(A tall man of 6 foot with tied back straight long hair. he has a thin face, and over all looks kinda sickly. hes always hunched over, but hes quick to move and very agile. he also has soft hazel eyes that stand out from his pale complexion and dark clothes)
@ResidentLunatic @phoenixwildfire
oops forgot this one
yee- theres over 1000 hoods. but they all travel in bands of about 30 to follow nico.

The nagas writhed even after their death. dobbling over and becoming much like headless chickens in the sense of their erratic movements that lasted no more then a few seconds. the ones able to dodge, and slither farther began to spit, and bite at the air in defense. a few streaming long bolts of acidic poison from their salival glands
@ResidentLunatic @phoenixwildfire
oops forgot this one
yee- theres over 1000 hoods. but they all travel in bands of about 30 to follow nico.

The nagas writhed even after their death. dobbling over and becoming much like headless chickens in the sense of their erratic movements that lasted no more then a few seconds. the ones able to dodge, and slither farther began to spit, and bite at the air in defense. a few streaming long bolts of acidic poison from their salival glands
@Redamancy @Resident Lunatic (Also, who all should I be pinging?)

I would show you something that looks like Elysia but... Nothing appropriate would do her justice XD I imagine she's wearing something sort of like this? But with pants and not a skirt, and without the gun, goggles or hat XD)

Elysia prowled through the forest, the smell of hell hound clotting her nose. She gave a low snarl, but quickly silenced when the sound of far off footsteps reached her ears. She froze, hoping her natural glow wouldn't give her away. She dampened herself before making her way to the nearest tree and peering around it. She sniffed, Wonder who... What that is... she thought, her pupils large in the darkness. Her green-blue eyes glowed as her near-perfect night vision showed her her surroundings.

Elysia dropped down by the base of the tree, sprawling out as if she had fallen, or fainted. She moaned softly, as if in pain and rubbed her ankle underneath her tall boots. She hissed as she touched it, hoping what ever poor soul was wandering about would hear her. He, by the smell of it, would have to have heard her, she moaned again, this time louder, "Da***ed hole..." she murmured softly, her voice silky. She glamoured herself lightly, so nothing too unnatural could be seen about her.
@Redamancy @Resident Lunatic (Also, who all should I be pinging?)

I would show you something that looks like Elysia but... Nothing appropriate would do her justice XD I imagine she's wearing something sort of like this? But with pants and not a skirt, and without the gun, goggles or hat XD)

Elysia prowled through the forest, the smell of hell hound clotting her nose. She gave a low snarl, but quickly silenced when the sound of far off footsteps reached her ears. She froze, hoping her natural glow wouldn't give her away. She dampened herself before making her way to the nearest tree and peering around it. She sniffed, Wonder who... What that is... she thought, her pupils large in the darkness. Her green-blue eyes glowed as her near-perfect night vision showed her her surroundings.

Elysia dropped down by the base of the tree, sprawling out as if she had fallen, or fainted. She moaned softly, as if in pain and rubbed her ankle underneath her tall boots. She hissed as she touched it, hoping what ever poor soul was wandering about would hear her. He, by the smell of it, would have to have heard her, she moaned again, this time louder, "Da***ed hole..." she murmured softly, her voice silky. She glamoured herself lightly, so nothing too unnatural could be seen about her.
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 192 193