Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 192 193
@Phoenixwildfire
once the man in black has gone back into the bushes in his search, he pulls her back up to his chest, and lays back, resting his forehead on hers. "i really dont think so.. its probably personal matters, love." he hums. "if it was something to do with them, i think he'd act a bit different. he seemed more casual, i guess"
@Phoenixwildfire
once the man in black has gone back into the bushes in his search, he pulls her back up to his chest, and lays back, resting his forehead on hers. "i really dont think so.. its probably personal matters, love." he hums. "if it was something to do with them, i think he'd act a bit different. he seemed more casual, i guess"
@redamancy

Astral smiled when Carman pulled her back up against him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Alright, that's good." She said with a small smile. "I wasn't too keen on chasing a demon through the forest anyway." She let out a soft sigh. "So what now, my wendigo?" She gave him a warm smile.

((seriously, what now? lol))
@redamancy

Astral smiled when Carman pulled her back up against him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Alright, that's good." She said with a small smile. "I wasn't too keen on chasing a demon through the forest anyway." She let out a soft sigh. "So what now, my wendigo?" She gave him a warm smile.

((seriously, what now? lol))
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@Phoenixwildfire
"I suppose we wait" he chuckles, petting her hair back after humming another soft tune. "i want to see the stars when they come out.." he whispers. "i haven't seen them in.." he thinks to himself. "i dunno.. i just really wanna see them.. and the moon!" his smile widens
@Phoenixwildfire
"I suppose we wait" he chuckles, petting her hair back after humming another soft tune. "i want to see the stars when they come out.." he whispers. "i haven't seen them in.." he thinks to himself. "i dunno.. i just really wanna see them.. and the moon!" his smile widens
@redamancy

Astral smiled sweetly, leaning up to kiss his nose gently. "Then the stars you shall see. We can see whatever you'd like to see, Carman." She said, feeling herself become solid again as he hummed, her hair turning golden blond. "I do love feeling whole again." She sighed at the feeling of being human again, pressing up against him just to feel him. As a ghost things were muted- her sense of smell and touch were faint, almost like they were a memory of what they once were. When Carman sang though, she was her old self and the feeling of touching someone was decadent and wonderful.

She sang softly, letting him see the waterfall and pond again, the sky darkening above them and letting fireflies come out.
@redamancy

Astral smiled sweetly, leaning up to kiss his nose gently. "Then the stars you shall see. We can see whatever you'd like to see, Carman." She said, feeling herself become solid again as he hummed, her hair turning golden blond. "I do love feeling whole again." She sighed at the feeling of being human again, pressing up against him just to feel him. As a ghost things were muted- her sense of smell and touch were faint, almost like they were a memory of what they once were. When Carman sang though, she was her old self and the feeling of touching someone was decadent and wonderful.

She sang softly, letting him see the waterfall and pond again, the sky darkening above them and letting fireflies come out.
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@phoenixwildfire Phantasma pursed her lips and held the injured claw to her chest murmuring something in the old language of the reapers. When she finished her spell she leaned in and kissed his nose. "That should help the healing process...like magic aspirin." She smiled at him and looked at the other man who had leisurely followed her. "Maul this is Kage, Kage this is my mate." The man flashed him a sideways grin and shifted forms so the man that had been there was replaced by a gigantic electrified bird. "Damn Skippy, your a lucky guy. Treat her right. got that or I'll come after you and eat out your heart." He chuckled and she playfully nudged him, "can't you go half way anymore?" "Meh-I thought I'd be impressive and regal first. But if you insist..." He shifted once more to resemble a reaper, with heavy dark wings still sparking with electricity. Short silvery hair, and large purple eyes. "I looked like this when I was born, I'm a Thunderchild. Born from lightning and reaper blood, I was a result of one of the worst storms of the sixteenth century and human foolishness." She nodded, "remember how I said the human tortured me and bound me in the chains of death? Well I never said how I got out...he sprung me." She jerked her thumb at Kage. "When a bolt of lightning struck a pool of my blood it was given the spark of life, Kage was the result. Typically Thunder children are born of dirt, but my blood happened to be saturating the ground. Thus world's first reaper like Thunderchild, I never told anyone because I was worries they might not like the Idea of having two of me running around. He developed most of my personality, flaws and all, and a very little bit of my magic. But since the world is endin' I might as well come clean. C'mon we need to get back to the rift, I need my sisters' help on this fight. I'm too close to him to judge him properly." [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5un4RirxkAI/UH2w-kidaBI/AAAAAAAAg10/1wz7ZDdcoIo/s1600/565impundulu_by_amadoodles-d3awat4.jpg[/img]
@phoenixwildfire

Phantasma pursed her lips and held the injured claw to her chest murmuring something in the old language of the reapers. When she finished her spell she leaned in and kissed his nose. "That should help the healing process...like magic aspirin." She smiled at him and looked at the other man who had leisurely followed her. "Maul this is Kage, Kage this is my mate." The man flashed him a sideways grin and shifted forms so the man that had been there was replaced by a gigantic electrified bird. "Damn Skippy, your a lucky guy. Treat her right. got that or I'll come after you and eat out your heart." He chuckled and she playfully nudged him, "can't you go half way anymore?" "Meh-I thought I'd be impressive and regal first. But if you insist..." He shifted once more to resemble a reaper, with heavy dark wings still sparking with electricity. Short silvery hair, and large purple eyes. "I looked like this when I was born, I'm a Thunderchild. Born from lightning and reaper blood, I was a result of one of the worst storms of the sixteenth century and human foolishness." She nodded, "remember how I said the human tortured me and bound me in the chains of death? Well I never said how I got out...he sprung me." She jerked her thumb at Kage. "When a bolt of lightning struck a pool of my blood it was given the spark of life, Kage was the result. Typically Thunder children are born of dirt, but my blood happened to be saturating the ground. Thus world's first reaper like Thunderchild, I never told anyone because I was worries they might not like the Idea of having two of me running around. He developed most of my personality, flaws and all, and a very little bit of my magic. But since the world is endin' I might as well come clean. C'mon we need to get back to the rift, I need my sisters' help on this fight. I'm too close to him to judge him properly."

565impundulu_by_amadoodles-d3awat4.jpg
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic
awww nicos a big softy
Marval shifts to rest his chin onto his shoulders, green eyes closing slowly as he rests his furry cheek against his neck. enjoying the warmth of the hug, and the protection it offered him. he felt safer now, that was for sure. his tail even began to involuntarily wag as he felt his messy fur stroked back.
he murmurs - "thank you.."
@ResidentLunatic
awww nicos a big softy
Marval shifts to rest his chin onto his shoulders, green eyes closing slowly as he rests his furry cheek against his neck. enjoying the warmth of the hug, and the protection it offered him. he felt safer now, that was for sure. his tail even began to involuntarily wag as he felt his messy fur stroked back.
he murmurs - "thank you.."
@redamancy

"Your welcome." He patted Marvel's head fondly and stood, "come we must ready my fortress, I know my little sister and she doesn't give up that easily. She'll be back for a real fight this time, and we need to prepare the dungeon to hold a reaper. Not to mention the horsemen of the Apocalypse. Seeing as how we cant kill them. However we shall be returning them to their prison. All of them"
@redamancy

"Your welcome." He patted Marvel's head fondly and stood, "come we must ready my fortress, I know my little sister and she doesn't give up that easily. She'll be back for a real fight this time, and we need to prepare the dungeon to hold a reaper. Not to mention the horsemen of the Apocalypse. Seeing as how we cant kill them. However we shall be returning them to their prison. All of them"
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic
(psstt i have an ideaaaa, im msg you about it later)
Marvel leans into his hand untill he stands up, a big smile still on his muzzle as he listens. ears perked, and tail wagging.
"how do you plan to do that?" he asks, his head making a small tilt.

Chauncey and the demon re-approach him, Caligo shoving her hands in her pockets with a chuckle. "thats a good question, pup." she purrs, looking to the cu sith, then back to Nico. "ya cant bind them, right?"
@ResidentLunatic
(psstt i have an ideaaaa, im msg you about it later)
Marvel leans into his hand untill he stands up, a big smile still on his muzzle as he listens. ears perked, and tail wagging.
"how do you plan to do that?" he asks, his head making a small tilt.

Chauncey and the demon re-approach him, Caligo shoving her hands in her pockets with a chuckle. "thats a good question, pup." she purrs, looking to the cu sith, then back to Nico. "ya cant bind them, right?"
@phoenixwildfire
carman happily kisses back, resting his forehead back on hers as he continues to hum to her. "i love you' he whispers, blinking his eyes as sight returns to him. he peers around, smiling wider before he lands his eyes back to her. "out of all around us, your still the most beautiful"
@phoenixwildfire
carman happily kisses back, resting his forehead back on hers as he continues to hum to her. "i love you' he whispers, blinking his eyes as sight returns to him. he peers around, smiling wider before he lands his eyes back to her. "out of all around us, your still the most beautiful"
@Redamancy @Phoenixwildfire Victor and Digitalis [img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RA-DIOXoKGk/V0kOTVMTF2I/AAAAAAAAAOE/2_sWHPM7AesXZ64biAQ7YVM0EMIwc8yAACLcB/s320/%2BVictor.jpg[/img]
@Redamancy @Phoenixwildfire

Victor and Digitalis
%2BVictor.jpg
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 192 193