Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nodded. "I'm glad they're letting you do that. Zeza was rather rude earlier and I apologize for that. It's nice that she's letting you stay though. But what happened?"
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nodded. "I'm glad they're letting you do that. Zeza was rather rude earlier and I apologize for that. It's nice that she's letting you stay though. But what happened?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Hunters with knowledge that they shouldn't have," she replied, fingering the bandage on her arm. "I'll probably have to look for them in the next couple of days," the demon mused, and then scowled, "I prefer to go back to my normal job, but I'm paying off a debt."
@pbg146

"Hunters with knowledge that they shouldn't have," she replied, fingering the bandage on her arm. "I'll probably have to look for them in the next couple of days," the demon mused, and then scowled, "I prefer to go back to my normal job, but I'm paying off a debt."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nodded slowly. "Do you want some help? We have people who are excellent at gathering information and finding out secrets."
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nodded slowly. "Do you want some help? We have people who are excellent at gathering information and finding out secrets."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan rocked back slightly in thought, "I'd like to keep this as quiet as possible actually. The less people that know about the runes those hunters have, the better."

She shrugged, finally knocking the dog off of her lap, "I doubt they're going to leave until they've killed me now though. It's personal."

She stood up and brushed herself off of dog fur, "Is there anything I could help you with before I take my leave, My Lady?"
@pbg146

Joan rocked back slightly in thought, "I'd like to keep this as quiet as possible actually. The less people that know about the runes those hunters have, the better."

She shrugged, finally knocking the dog off of her lap, "I doubt they're going to leave until they've killed me now though. It's personal."

She stood up and brushed herself off of dog fur, "Is there anything I could help you with before I take my leave, My Lady?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nodded."We'd be willing to help if you need it. You're also welcome to stay with us for protection. I'm sure I could convince Zeza to let you come with us when we leave."

She shook her head."No, thank you for asking though."
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nodded."We'd be willing to help if you need it. You're also welcome to stay with us for protection. I'm sure I could convince Zeza to let you come with us when we leave."

She shook her head."No, thank you for asking though."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Then sleep well, My lady," the demon said, liking the nickname she had chosen and already thinking of more, though they would have to wait until she was sure they were more comfortable with each other first. "It was a pleasure to run into you once more."
@pbg146

"Then sleep well, My lady," the demon said, liking the nickname she had chosen and already thinking of more, though they would have to wait until she was sure they were more comfortable with each other first. "It was a pleasure to run into you once more."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Lynne smiled and nodded. "You as well."

Once Joan was gone, Lynne blew out her candle and snuggled under her covers, letting the dogs situate themselves around her. It didn't take her very long to fall back asleep.

@SocialBookWorm
Lynne smiled and nodded. "You as well."

Once Joan was gone, Lynne blew out her candle and snuggled under her covers, letting the dogs situate themselves around her. It didn't take her very long to fall back asleep.

@SocialBookWorm
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan finally settled down near the fire, sitting down to watch the shadows dance. She ignored the various looks the gaurds sent her, some curious and others suspicious. She had seen them all before, and just sat there waiting for the sun rise.
@pbg146

Joan finally settled down near the fire, sitting down to watch the shadows dance. She ignored the various looks the gaurds sent her, some curious and others suspicious. She had seen them all before, and just sat there waiting for the sun rise.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Sunrise came and the camp started to come to life. New guards came out and sent the others to bed. Women came out with children and started to make breakfast. It didn't take long for the entire camp to wake up and come to life.

Lynne and Zeza came out together, both dressed and ready for the day. Zeza left to check on a few things while Lynne sat down, out of the way, and watched. A few of the children went over to talk to her and show her different things they'd found while exploring the woods the previous day.
@SocialBookWorm

Sunrise came and the camp started to come to life. New guards came out and sent the others to bed. Women came out with children and started to make breakfast. It didn't take long for the entire camp to wake up and come to life.

Lynne and Zeza came out together, both dressed and ready for the day. Zeza left to check on a few things while Lynne sat down, out of the way, and watched. A few of the children went over to talk to her and show her different things they'd found while exploring the woods the previous day.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan stretched her muscles, not entirely sure if she wanted to move from her spot as she watched the camp wake up and start their day. Then again, she was never sure if she wanted to move after every night, she leaned back and watched the clouds roll slowly over the brightening sky. Mentally, she began to point out shapes that she saw in them. She could actually do something later.
@pbg146

Joan stretched her muscles, not entirely sure if she wanted to move from her spot as she watched the camp wake up and start their day. Then again, she was never sure if she wanted to move after every night, she leaned back and watched the clouds roll slowly over the brightening sky. Mentally, she began to point out shapes that she saw in them. She could actually do something later.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90