Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
@Socialbookworm

Lynne chuckled. "I'd probably enjoy it if I could actually read properly."

Zeza raised an eyebrow and put a hand on her hips. "And I don't want to come between you and your lover. I appreciate your apology though." She was a bit surprised by how formal he was, but it was probably a skill he'd picked up in his many decades alive.
@Socialbookworm

Lynne chuckled. "I'd probably enjoy it if I could actually read properly."

Zeza raised an eyebrow and put a hand on her hips. "And I don't want to come between you and your lover. I appreciate your apology though." She was a bit surprised by how formal he was, but it was probably a skill he'd picked up in his many decades alive.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"I'd be willing to read to you," Joan offered. She hated the idea of the woman across from her missing out on anything because of something she couldn't help.

Vincent blinked, and then started to chuckle. "Oh, you- you think that- Tho and me-" He broke out in to full gales of laughter, doubling over at the thought. He took a deep breath to steady himself as he straightened. "Tho's my best friend nothing more. She hates the idea of romance in any form." He said once ha had managed to calm down.
@pbg146

"I'd be willing to read to you," Joan offered. She hated the idea of the woman across from her missing out on anything because of something she couldn't help.

Vincent blinked, and then started to chuckle. "Oh, you- you think that- Tho and me-" He broke out in to full gales of laughter, doubling over at the thought. He took a deep breath to steady himself as he straightened. "Tho's my best friend nothing more. She hates the idea of romance in any form." He said once ha had managed to calm down.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@Socialbookworm

Lynne was surprised. "R-Really?!" she was excited about the idea. She had a two books she could read by herself because of a special ink that was used, but beyond that she wasn't able to read.

Zeza blinked and shifted a bit, her other hand going onto her hip. She relaxed a little bit and waited for him to calm down. "I see. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you then."
@Socialbookworm

Lynne was surprised. "R-Really?!" she was excited about the idea. She had a two books she could read by herself because of a special ink that was used, but beyond that she wasn't able to read.

Zeza blinked and shifted a bit, her other hand going onto her hip. She relaxed a little bit and waited for him to calm down. "I see. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you then."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Of course," Joan said blushing at the enthusiasm her offer was met with. She had just wanted to help, and hadn't expected it. Most people she knew read occasionally, but most people didn't read at all to her knowledge. Or was she still behind on the times regarding that? It was so hard to keep track.

Vincent waved her off, "It was my fault. I forget that mortals tend to- You know what forget that, that was something I've been trying to work on. It was my fault for phrasing it the way I did. I have no romantic relationships right now."
@pbg146

"Of course," Joan said blushing at the enthusiasm her offer was met with. She had just wanted to help, and hadn't expected it. Most people she knew read occasionally, but most people didn't read at all to her knowledge. Or was she still behind on the times regarding that? It was so hard to keep track.

Vincent waved her off, "It was my fault. I forget that mortals tend to- You know what forget that, that was something I've been trying to work on. It was my fault for phrasing it the way I did. I have no romantic relationships right now."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@Socialbookworm

"Zeza has a collection of books that she'd let you borrow. There's a series she used to read to me when we were little that we never actually finished." She siad, still smiling. When Zeza became queen they lost a lot of their time together.

Zeza nodded slowly. "It's alright. I'm sorry for reacting the way I did." She was glad he wasn't in a romantic relationship with anyone.
@Socialbookworm

"Zeza has a collection of books that she'd let you borrow. There's a series she used to read to me when we were little that we never actually finished." She siad, still smiling. When Zeza became queen they lost a lot of their time together.

Zeza nodded slowly. "It's alright. I'm sorry for reacting the way I did." She was glad he wasn't in a romantic relationship with anyone.
91Quden.png
@Pbg146

Joan placed her head in her hands, propping it up by the chin, smiling. "Yeah? That sounds like it was nice. How did Zeza become queen anyways? Was it an inheritance thing?"

Vincent shrugged, hoping that he was reading the situation right, stepping a little closer to her, feeling his face heat up. He mentally cursed himself. He hadn't been this awkward since the first person he had truly loved. "Don't be," he said softly, and then winced, because that wasn't what he had been planning at all. He was supposed to say something sarcastic, gods take it!
@Pbg146

Joan placed her head in her hands, propping it up by the chin, smiling. "Yeah? That sounds like it was nice. How did Zeza become queen anyways? Was it an inheritance thing?"

Vincent shrugged, hoping that he was reading the situation right, stepping a little closer to her, feeling his face heat up. He mentally cursed himself. He hadn't been this awkward since the first person he had truly loved. "Don't be," he said softly, and then winced, because that wasn't what he had been planning at all. He was supposed to say something sarcastic, gods take it!
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@Socialbookworm

Lynne smiled brightly and nodded. "Yeah! I know she still has it in a chest somewhere." she said and nodded again, slowly this time. "It is...I was supposed to be queen, but I'm not fit to be." she spoke softly.

Zeza blinked in surprise. "A-Are you sure?" she blushed a bit at her stutter. What he'd said had surprised her and then he was getting closer to her.
@Socialbookworm

Lynne smiled brightly and nodded. "Yeah! I know she still has it in a chest somewhere." she said and nodded again, slowly this time. "It is...I was supposed to be queen, but I'm not fit to be." she spoke softly.

Zeza blinked in surprise. "A-Are you sure?" she blushed a bit at her stutter. What he'd said had surprised her and then he was getting closer to her.
91Quden.png
@pbg146b ((SHeepishly wanders back in here after school's over. Pings you after a several month break. Again.))
@pbg146b ((SHeepishly wanders back in here after school's over. Pings you after a several month break. Again.))
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90