Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90
@SocialBookWorm ((Can't believe I got usernames mixed up XD))

"Until it looks like a normal wound." Esme said and gently wrapped her arm.

@SocialBookWorm ((Can't believe I got usernames mixed up XD))

"Until it looks like a normal wound." Esme said and gently wrapped her arm.

91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Thanks!" Joan said, stretching her arms out and standing up. She winced as it pulled on her cut, and turned to Zeza, "Is it alright if I just wander around?"
@pbg146

"Thanks!" Joan said, stretching her arms out and standing up. She winced as it pulled on her cut, and turned to Zeza, "Is it alright if I just wander around?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

"Please take it easy for a few days. You don't want to make it worse."Esme said.

Zeza shook her head. "Not at all. Most everyone has gone to bed. If you're hungry just ask the guards by the fire for leftovers."
@SocialBookWorm

"Please take it easy for a few days. You don't want to make it worse."Esme said.

Zeza shook her head. "Not at all. Most everyone has gone to bed. If you're hungry just ask the guards by the fire for leftovers."
91Quden.png
@pbg146 (I got pinged by it anyways??? Though it said you were Mypilot???)

"Right," Joan acknowledged the elf distractedly, her mind alreay turned to basking in the starlight and shadows of the evening. It was the only time she felt alive and like herself, even after Joseph's death.

She strode confidently out of the tent, planning on walking the perimeter of the camp, before searching for anything particular.
@pbg146 (I got pinged by it anyways??? Though it said you were Mypilot???)

"Right," Joan acknowledged the elf distractedly, her mind alreay turned to basking in the starlight and shadows of the evening. It was the only time she felt alive and like herself, even after Joseph's death.

She strode confidently out of the tent, planning on walking the perimeter of the camp, before searching for anything particular.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm ((XD It used to. I pinged someone else on accident.))

Zeza and Andrew had followed her out, but they let her go off on her own. Andrew headed to his tent while Zeza went to inform the guard that there was someone new in the camp. She was still weary of Joan and made sure the guards would keep an extra eye out for her.

Once she was done talking to the guards she headed to her tent.
@SocialBookWorm ((XD It used to. I pinged someone else on accident.))

Zeza and Andrew had followed her out, but they let her go off on her own. Andrew headed to his tent while Zeza went to inform the guard that there was someone new in the camp. She was still weary of Joan and made sure the guards would keep an extra eye out for her.

Once she was done talking to the guards she headed to her tent.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan stood at the edge of the camp, staring at the forest, watching the shadows swirl. She crossed her arms, and waited. She expected that one of her sibling shadow demons was on their way.
@pbg146

Joan stood at the edge of the camp, staring at the forest, watching the shadows swirl. She crossed her arms, and waited. She expected that one of her sibling shadow demons was on their way.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Rodin appeared a few moments later, quickly putting up a glamor to hide his red body and horns. He looked fairly normal with pale skin and black hair, though his eyes were still red. He smiled at Joan. "So what bring your to my neck of the woods?"
@SocialBookWorm

Rodin appeared a few moments later, quickly putting up a glamor to hide his red body and horns. He looked fairly normal with pale skin and black hair, though his eyes were still red. He smiled at Joan. "So what bring your to my neck of the woods?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Hunter problem," she said, flashing her own glamour so that her red body showed breifly, "Some if them have managed to get a hold of the archaic runes from when the divines were running around. He sent me to find them and figure out where they got them." She shook her head. "Another year of service then my debt is paid off."
@pbg146

"Hunter problem," she said, flashing her own glamour so that her red body showed breifly, "Some if them have managed to get a hold of the archaic runes from when the divines were running around. He sent me to find them and figure out where they got them." She shook her head. "Another year of service then my debt is paid off."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookworm

Rodin nodded in understanding. "I've heard about the runes in the area. I'm actually trying to find the villagers who have them."he nods to her arm. "That from your encounter?"
@SocialBookworm

Rodin nodded in understanding. "I've heard about the runes in the area. I'm actually trying to find the villagers who have them."he nods to her arm. "That from your encounter?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan nodded. "It was treated by an elf nearby." She leaned against a tree, "Any thing else I need to know about the area? I've been working for Him so much lately I haven't had time to gather information like I normally would." Her look sharpened, "Is it possible the divines are coming back?"

She would love it if they would. She wanted a shot at the SOBs who cursed her brother to a slow lingering death. Her glamour faltered as she lost her concentration in her anger.
@pbg146

Joan nodded. "It was treated by an elf nearby." She leaned against a tree, "Any thing else I need to know about the area? I've been working for Him so much lately I haven't had time to gather information like I normally would." Her look sharpened, "Is it possible the divines are coming back?"

She would love it if they would. She wanted a shot at the SOBs who cursed her brother to a slow lingering death. Her glamour faltered as she lost her concentration in her anger.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90