Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90
@SocialBookWorm

Rodin raised his eyebrows. "This doesn't look like an elf tribe. How did you manage that?" He was very curious about it now.

He then shrugged."I don't know. I'd rather they didn't. "
@SocialBookWorm

Rodin raised his eyebrows. "This doesn't look like an elf tribe. How did you manage that?" He was very curious about it now.

He then shrugged."I don't know. I'd rather they didn't. "
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"A tribe of nomads with a couple if elves with them," Joan said, "If my memories from the last time I ran into these people are correct then it happened because of a long convoluted series of events involving a chicken, a misplaced tent, and a rosebush." Joan shrugged, "But just wanted to let you know I was in the area, and that I'll be here for a while. And to spread the word as I knew it. It's only polite."

She nodded at her brother demon and stepped away, planning on walking around the camp until morning came. She wasn't big on sleep, though some demons were, too many bad memories for her to enjoy it.
@pbg146

"A tribe of nomads with a couple if elves with them," Joan said, "If my memories from the last time I ran into these people are correct then it happened because of a long convoluted series of events involving a chicken, a misplaced tent, and a rosebush." Joan shrugged, "But just wanted to let you know I was in the area, and that I'll be here for a while. And to spread the word as I knew it. It's only polite."

She nodded at her brother demon and stepped away, planning on walking around the camp until morning came. She wasn't big on sleep, though some demons were, too many bad memories for her to enjoy it.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Rodin looked perplexed and then let out a small laugh. "You will have to tell me that story some other time." he said and nodded. "I'll spread the word. I'll let you know if I find anything out about the runes and where they've come from."

He then disappeared back into the shadows, returning to his usual midnight mischief.

@SocialBookWorm
Rodin looked perplexed and then let out a small laugh. "You will have to tell me that story some other time." he said and nodded. "I'll spread the word. I'll let you know if I find anything out about the runes and where they've come from."

He then disappeared back into the shadows, returning to his usual midnight mischief.

@SocialBookWorm
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan ducked between tents, wandering through the camp, memorizing the positions even if she didn't know what each tent was. It was dark enough she could hear the low murmur of the shadows even as she approched the fire. She stood back for a moment, before leaving again. Perhaps she would get luck and stumble upon Lynne's tent.
@pbg146

Joan ducked between tents, wandering through the camp, memorizing the positions even if she didn't know what each tent was. It was dark enough she could hear the low murmur of the shadows even as she approched the fire. She stood back for a moment, before leaving again. Perhaps she would get luck and stumble upon Lynne's tent.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne's tent was the only yellow one in the camp. They had made sure hers was a different color so she'd be able to find it on her own. She had been asleep, but a couple of the dogs that traveled with them had come in and jumped on her bed.

She was awake and talking to them, calming one of them down. He was a pup and got very excited easily.
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne's tent was the only yellow one in the camp. They had made sure hers was a different color so she'd be able to find it on her own. She had been asleep, but a couple of the dogs that traveled with them had come in and jumped on her bed.

She was awake and talking to them, calming one of them down. He was a pup and got very excited easily.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Hearing a puppy yapping, Joan got distracted from her search, she headed towards it idly entertaining the thought of petting it if it was still up. Curious about the yellow tent, she debated just walking in, but the demon didn't feel like getting skewered, so she tapped lightly on the door.
@pbg146

Hearing a puppy yapping, Joan got distracted from her search, she headed towards it idly entertaining the thought of petting it if it was still up. Curious about the yellow tent, she debated just walking in, but the demon didn't feel like getting skewered, so she tapped lightly on the door.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

The dogs quickly got up and growled at whoever was at the door. The pup barked, making Lynne laugh. "Hush. You'll wake up the whole camp."

The dogs quieted down.

"Come in."Lynne said.She was surprised someone had knocked. Though this scared her as the only people up were the guards, though they generally went to Zeza if there were any issues.
@SocialBookWorm

The dogs quickly got up and growled at whoever was at the door. The pup barked, making Lynne laugh. "Hush. You'll wake up the whole camp."

The dogs quieted down.

"Come in."Lynne said.She was surprised someone had knocked. Though this scared her as the only people up were the guards, though they generally went to Zeza if there were any issues.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan entered, blinking as the dogs all jumped at her. "Why hello there," she said, crouching down to their level, "Aren't you a bunch of cuties?" She reached out slowly, knowing that some animals reacted badly to demons. She grinned when one of them didn't growl and let himself be pet.

She gathered the dog into her lap, and glanced up, remembering the owner of the tent. "Sorry," she said sheepishly. "Oh!" She chuckled a little as she realized that she had stumbled upon Lynne's tent like she had hoped she would.
@pbg146

Joan entered, blinking as the dogs all jumped at her. "Why hello there," she said, crouching down to their level, "Aren't you a bunch of cuties?" She reached out slowly, knowing that some animals reacted badly to demons. She grinned when one of them didn't growl and let himself be pet.

She gathered the dog into her lap, and glanced up, remembering the owner of the tent. "Sorry," she said sheepishly. "Oh!" She chuckled a little as she realized that she had stumbled upon Lynne's tent like she had hoped she would.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne giggled softly. "Easy you guys."

There was only a candle lit in Lynne's tent so it was really hard to her to make out anything that didn't move. She was a little confused as this was a new voice, but she also recognized it. She watched Joan, her head tilted to the side a bit. "You don't happen to be that woman form earlier?By the river?"
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne giggled softly. "Easy you guys."

There was only a candle lit in Lynne's tent so it was really hard to her to make out anything that didn't move. She was a little confused as this was a new voice, but she also recognized it. She watched Joan, her head tilted to the side a bit. "You don't happen to be that woman form earlier?By the river?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"That would be me," Joan said. "Things happened, and you're people are nice enough to let me lay low here."

Her hand stroked the dog her lap rhythmically. She had always wanted a dog, but being a demon meant they didn't last as long as she did, and hellhounds weren't the same.
@pbg146

"That would be me," Joan said. "Things happened, and you're people are nice enough to let me lay low here."

Her hand stroked the dog her lap rhythmically. She had always wanted a dog, but being a demon meant they didn't last as long as she did, and hellhounds weren't the same.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90