Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne had sat down and started eating.

Andrew smirked softly and nodded. "I don't really recommend that, but if you really want to do that than you can. I'll help you kill what hunters come after you."
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne had sat down and started eating.

Andrew smirked softly and nodded. "I don't really recommend that, but if you really want to do that than you can. I'll help you kill what hunters come after you."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan sighed, "I just want this to be over with. My debt will finally be paid off, and I can-" She cut herself off, not sure of what she would do, except go back to the tree that was her brother's grave. The demon covered her slip up by taking a bite of the food, and refused to look either human in the eye.
@pbg146

Joan sighed, "I just want this to be over with. My debt will finally be paid off, and I can-" She cut herself off, not sure of what she would do, except go back to the tree that was her brother's grave. The demon covered her slip up by taking a bite of the food, and refused to look either human in the eye.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Lynne looked confused and looked at Joan. "What debt?" She hadn't ever had this long of a conversation with a demon. Most wanted nothing to do with her because she wasn't queen.

@SocialBookWorm
Lynne looked confused and looked at Joan. "What debt?" She hadn't ever had this long of a conversation with a demon. Most wanted nothing to do with her because she wasn't queen.

@SocialBookWorm
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan set the rest of her food aside, "What do you know of demons? Specifically. how they come into being?"
@pbg146

Joan set the rest of her food aside, "What do you know of demons? Specifically. how they come into being?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

"Nothing. I know demons come into the world in different ways and can control different elements. And that not all of them are actually evil." Lynne said.
@SocialBookWorm

"Nothing. I know demons come into the world in different ways and can control different elements. And that not all of them are actually evil." Lynne said.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"There are two ways that demons come into being," Joan explained, "There are what demon kind considers the Naturals, those who were born directly as demons. They've never known anything different. The elements themselves love them like thay had loved the divines. Then there are what are called the Mutants."

She took a shaky breath, "Mutants have to be made, not only do they have to make a sacrifice to the element but a Natural demon of the same element has to vouch for them to the elements."

She closed her eyes, shoving back the memories of the shadows claiming her as one of them, the screams that had torn at her throat for weeks as the change took hold.

"Mutants generally change because of myths about beating death or magic that couls prolong the inevitable. Some just want power," she said after a moment of trying to compose herself, "I had to promise a number of favors to the demon who vouched for me." Seventy five to be exact.
@pbg146

"There are two ways that demons come into being," Joan explained, "There are what demon kind considers the Naturals, those who were born directly as demons. They've never known anything different. The elements themselves love them like thay had loved the divines. Then there are what are called the Mutants."

She took a shaky breath, "Mutants have to be made, not only do they have to make a sacrifice to the element but a Natural demon of the same element has to vouch for them to the elements."

She closed her eyes, shoving back the memories of the shadows claiming her as one of them, the screams that had torn at her throat for weeks as the change took hold.

"Mutants generally change because of myths about beating death or magic that couls prolong the inevitable. Some just want power," she said after a moment of trying to compose herself, "I had to promise a number of favors to the demon who vouched for me." Seventy five to be exact.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nodded as she listened. She could tell this was a very touchy subject for Joan and would make sure to not really bring up anything about it again. Since Lynne couldn't see, it was easy for her to tell people's emotions from how they speak and breathe.

"Wow...That seems rather complicated." Lynne said.

Andrew looked rather impressed.
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nodded as she listened. She could tell this was a very touchy subject for Joan and would make sure to not really bring up anything about it again. Since Lynne couldn't see, it was easy for her to tell people's emotions from how they speak and breathe.

"Wow...That seems rather complicated." Lynne said.

Andrew looked rather impressed.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Most of the time it's not worth it," Joan said bitterly,"The rumors and myths turn out not to be true. The change is incredibly painful, most don't survive it, or go insane and have to be put down. It's why there are so few demons."

She stood up abruptly. "I- I should go." Her emotions were running rampant, and if she didn't collect herself, she'd lose control and do something she'd regret. She turned and stalked towards the forest, planning on heading back to the waterfall.
@pbg146

"Most of the time it's not worth it," Joan said bitterly,"The rumors and myths turn out not to be true. The change is incredibly painful, most don't survive it, or go insane and have to be put down. It's why there are so few demons."

She stood up abruptly. "I- I should go." Her emotions were running rampant, and if she didn't collect herself, she'd lose control and do something she'd regret. She turned and stalked towards the forest, planning on heading back to the waterfall.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne blinked and quickly got up and ran after her. "Joan! Wait, please!" she called. She kept up for a little bit before tripping over a roots. She grunted as she hit the ground, not having any time to really catch herself. She sighed as she slowly sat up, wiping dirt off her face and spitting some out.
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne blinked and quickly got up and ran after her. "Joan! Wait, please!" she called. She kept up for a little bit before tripping over a roots. She grunted as she hit the ground, not having any time to really catch herself. She sighed as she slowly sat up, wiping dirt off her face and spitting some out.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan slowed and turned to help the other woman tugging her to her feet, and leading the way to the waterfall. She stayed silent the while time, not trusting herself to speak. When theu got there, the demon toed off her shoes, rolled up her pants and waded into the water.
@pbg146

Joan slowed and turned to help the other woman tugging her to her feet, and leading the way to the waterfall. She stayed silent the while time, not trusting herself to speak. When theu got there, the demon toed off her shoes, rolled up her pants and waded into the water.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90