Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.

- I'm only looking to play as any of the dragons in my lair. If I have to choose one, I'm currently drawn towards my dragon Mekospa and fleshing her out.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

- I only want to play within the world of Flight Rising/Sornieth

- I'm looking for clan connections - I want to create storylines that link our clans and dragons together. Mutual lore and world building, adventure and discovery.

- I really like working with groups of dragons, two traveling groups interacting, merchants trading.

- I'm also looking for Shade-centric storylines; I have a lot of lore around Shade and would love to play more in that space.

Average reply length?

- From 1 to 4 short paragraphs, I think. When I get on a roll, I can write a bunch at a time.

Average reply speed?

- Usually within a few hours, at most within 1-2 days

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

- None at the moment

Would you like to share any additional information?

- I'm pretty new to roleplaying, but I've been writing lore for my dragons for as long as I've been on FR. I would love to meet other lore heavy players and get involved in a group or 1x1 rp session :3

- Feel free to privately message me, I don't mind creating a scenario or having someone else create a scenario for us to play in.
Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.

- I'm only looking to play as any of the dragons in my lair. If I have to choose one, I'm currently drawn towards my dragon Mekospa and fleshing her out.

- I only want to play within the world of Flight Rising/Sornieth

- I'm looking for clan connections - I want to create storylines that link our clans and dragons together. Mutual lore and world building, adventure and discovery.

- I really like working with groups of dragons, two traveling groups interacting, merchants trading.

- I'm also looking for Shade-centric storylines; I have a lot of lore around Shade and would love to play more in that space.

Average reply length?

- From 1 to 4 short paragraphs, I think. When I get on a roll, I can write a bunch at a time.

Average reply speed?

- Usually within a few hours, at most within 1-2 days

- None at the moment

- I'm pretty new to roleplaying, but I've been writing lore for my dragons for as long as I've been on FR. I would love to meet other lore heavy players and get involved in a group or 1x1 rp session :3

- Feel free to privately message me, I don't mind creating a scenario or having someone else create a scenario for us to play in.

+ Fused
+ They/Them
+ Fr Time +3
+ Lore Lair
4mOTEPL.pngtier-4.pngEZpDsBa.png
Character Information
i will use different characters depending on the roleplay, but since this is flight rising id prefer to use dragons.

not at the moment.

Average reply length?
two sentences minimum. will normally do a paragraph.

Average reply speed?
depends on where the rp is being held. i will respond fastest on discord, but since i have plenty of free time in my life at the moment i can check fr a lot more. so i can reply relatively quick.

i prefer not to do 1x1 rp with people under 17, although i wouldnt mind being in a mixed age rp group.

dm me for my discord! i primarily roleplay there, but i am open for rp here! shoot me a ping :)
Character Information
i will use different characters depending on the roleplay, but since this is flight rising id prefer to use dragons.

not at the moment.

Average reply length?
two sentences minimum. will normally do a paragraph.

Average reply speed?
depends on where the rp is being held. i will respond fastest on discord, but since i have plenty of free time in my life at the moment i can check fr a lot more. so i can reply relatively quick.

i prefer not to do 1x1 rp with people under 17, although i wouldnt mind being in a mixed age rp group.

dm me for my discord! i primarily roleplay there, but i am open for rp here! shoot me a ping :)
9qLrp5W.png
jccRWgS.png
42Kv5Fg.png
v8N7alH.png
mlHpBMC.png
you used to call me on my shellphone
cOZfctd.png
CHARACTER INFORMATION

At the moment Im on the lookout for anyone that enjoys fantasy and adventure above all things. Plots can be discussed as well as characters :)

PLAYER INFORMATION

Average reply length?
I try to write at least two long paragraphs with descriptions of the area our characters are in, some dialogue from my character, and how they feel or what they might think. I tend to hoard and play so many side characters as well jajaja

Average reply speed?
Over Discord: At least once a day
Over here: No idea, it has been a while since I roleplayed here.

COMMUNICATION IS KEY! Please, if you have ideas for the plot, the characters, the places they should visit, the way I write, or literally anything else at all. PLEASE TELL ME.
Other than that, as long as it is not a one liner Ill be fine jajaja

I have a vast collection of Original characters that I'd love to flesh out. I can also work with the in site dragons if you are looking to expand your own lore.
CHARACTER INFORMATION

At the moment Im on the lookout for anyone that enjoys fantasy and adventure above all things. Plots can be discussed as well as characters :)

PLAYER INFORMATION

Average reply length?
I try to write at least two long paragraphs with descriptions of the area our characters are in, some dialogue from my character, and how they feel or what they might think. I tend to hoard and play so many side characters as well jajaja

Average reply speed?
Over Discord: At least once a day
Over here: No idea, it has been a while since I roleplayed here.

COMMUNICATION IS KEY! Please, if you have ideas for the plot, the characters, the places they should visit, the way I write, or literally anything else at all. PLEASE TELL ME.
Other than that, as long as it is not a one liner Ill be fine jajaja

I have a vast collection of Original characters that I'd love to flesh out. I can also work with the in site dragons if you are looking to expand your own lore.
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Not really! I decided that after years of taking myself way too seriously it's time for me to kick back and enjoy writing stories about dragons. I enjoy romance, but not if it is the center of the story, and I am very good at writing horror/angst.

PLAYER INFORMATION

Average reply length?

It varies, but usually multi-paragraph, especially if I'm very invested. The exception is if we have reached sort of a lull and it doesn't require multiple paragraphs to move the plot forward.

Average reply speed?
Over Discord: At least once a day, but usually more unless I'm super busy with uni or work, or having some Mental Illness.
Over here: No idea! It isn't my preference though because I like to swear lol

Good communication and matching my skill level. I've been writing for about 14 years so I've gotten pretty darn good. It takes the wind out of my sails when I write a lovely multiparagraph post with few to no errors and all I get back is 1 paragraph. I for sure typo all the time especially when I'm replying on my phone ofc!

I have hella ocs. I want to develop my dragons, but I'm open to other things. I like sci-fi, horror, apocalypse, you name it. I also don't enjoy writing straight romances, sorry! :( Also, no minors! I'm really old.
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Not really! I decided that after years of taking myself way too seriously it's time for me to kick back and enjoy writing stories about dragons. I enjoy romance, but not if it is the center of the story, and I am very good at writing horror/angst.

PLAYER INFORMATION

Average reply length?

It varies, but usually multi-paragraph, especially if I'm very invested. The exception is if we have reached sort of a lull and it doesn't require multiple paragraphs to move the plot forward.

Average reply speed?
Over Discord: At least once a day, but usually more unless I'm super busy with uni or work, or having some Mental Illness.
Over here: No idea! It isn't my preference though because I like to swear lol

Good communication and matching my skill level. I've been writing for about 14 years so I've gotten pretty darn good. It takes the wind out of my sails when I write a lovely multiparagraph post with few to no errors and all I get back is 1 paragraph. I for sure typo all the time especially when I'm replying on my phone ofc!

I have hella ocs. I want to develop my dragons, but I'm open to other things. I like sci-fi, horror, apocalypse, you name it. I also don't enjoy writing straight romances, sorry! :( Also, no minors! I'm really old.
tn0RSo5.png
MZSEWS2.png
qjWV0vY.png
yXtWjKX.png
[i][b]CHARACTER INFORMATION[/b][/i] [quote]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.[/quote] Honestly, though I'm far more used to making an OC on the fly, I'm also open to using some of my dragons! Specifically, Hyzenthlay and Valefall. [quote]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe. [/quote] I'm down for roleplay both in and outside of the FR universe. I tend to prefer fantastical settings and themes, but I absolutely will not do any SciFi or heavily futuristic settings. [i][b]PLAYER INFORMATION[/b][/i] [quote]Average reply length?[/quote] I tend to copy whoever I'm RPing with, but usually I try to aim for a paragraph. More if I'm really into the scene, and less if I'm not sure where to take it. [quote]Average reply speed? [/quote] Over here? 2 hours, max. On discord? Probably not as often - I have other things going on, both with school and for other servers. But definitely at least once or twice a day. Of course, neither of these factor in school or sleep, but those are just a given. [quote]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/quote] Try to be fast, yeah? And try to talk if anything comes up. I can wait, but I'd rather not be holding out hope for a week before you decide to tell me your not feeling it and abandon the RP. I promise I won't be offended if you decide to bail. [quote]Would you like to share any additional information?[/quote] -I have forum RP experience in both Eggcave (another online adoptable game), and the School of Dragons forum. -I have not RPed in a forum for months, so forgive me if I'm a bit rusty. -I'm chill with several person RPs and 1x1s. -don't expect a character quick - I want to make sure they're perfect before submitting them. -If I leave something as LIRP, especially the personality, that is not because I want to be mysterious, that is because I suck at describing characters before I get a feel for them. -Ping me once every 6 hours. If I do not respond or appear online for three days, assume that I'm not coming back for the foreseeable future. -Unless you have requested otherwise or have said something, I will ping you once every 3 days.
CHARACTER INFORMATION
Quote:
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.
Honestly, though I'm far more used to making an OC on the fly, I'm also open to using some of my dragons! Specifically, Hyzenthlay and Valefall.
Quote:
If yes, please describe.
I'm down for roleplay both in and outside of the FR universe. I tend to prefer fantastical settings and themes, but I absolutely will not do any SciFi or heavily futuristic settings.

PLAYER INFORMATION
Quote:
Average reply length?
I tend to copy whoever I'm RPing with, but usually I try to aim for a paragraph. More if I'm really into the scene, and less if I'm not sure where to take it.
Quote:
Average reply speed?
Over here? 2 hours, max.
On discord? Probably not as often - I have other things going on, both with school and for other servers. But definitely at least once or twice a day.
Of course, neither of these factor in school or sleep, but those are just a given.
Quote:
Try to be fast, yeah? And try to talk if anything comes up. I can wait, but I'd rather not be holding out hope for a week before you decide to tell me your not feeling it and abandon the RP. I promise I won't be offended if you decide to bail.
Quote:
-I have forum RP experience in both Eggcave (another online adoptable game), and the School of Dragons forum.
-I have not RPed in a forum for months, so forgive me if I'm a bit rusty.
-I'm chill with several person RPs and 1x1s.
-don't expect a character quick - I want to make sure they're perfect before submitting them.
-If I leave something as LIRP, especially the personality, that is not because I want to be mysterious, that is because I suck at describing characters before I get a feel for them.
-Ping me once every 6 hours. If I do not respond or appear online for three days, assume that I'm not coming back for the foreseeable future.
-Unless you have requested otherwise or have said something, I will ping you once every 3 days.
It just needs to be a FR dragon only, sorry.

Not really, but here's what I've got:
WILL do:
  • Friendship
  • Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • SF
  • Romance (not a fan of it but can do)
  • Basically any genre!

Will NOT do:
  • Something that has to do with the amazing FR developers/mods, especially if it's bad
  • Humanoids, characters you made by yourself
  • Something outside FR; I only do dragons

Player Information

Average reply length?
A paragraph or less

Average reply speed?
I will normally reply in a day, but if I'm busy, it'll take a few days

Good communication

Nah, it's all said!
It just needs to be a FR dragon only, sorry.

Not really, but here's what I've got:
WILL do:
  • Friendship
  • Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • SF
  • Romance (not a fan of it but can do)
  • Basically any genre!

Will NOT do:
  • Something that has to do with the amazing FR developers/mods, especially if it's bad
  • Humanoids, characters you made by yourself
  • Something outside FR; I only do dragons

Player Information

Average reply length?
A paragraph or less

Average reply speed?
I will normally reply in a day, but if I'm busy, it'll take a few days

Good communication

Nah, it's all said!
Want to enter this year's future Summer Raffle? (Free entry!)
Character Information

I'm willing to try out any dragon in my lair.

Please describe.

Lair dragons only.

If yes, please describe.

No.

Player Information

Average reply length?

As long as needed.

Average reply speed?

Likely very quick.

No.

I'm open to anything and everything. Just don't get us in trouble.
Character Information

I'm willing to try out any dragon in my lair.

Please describe.

Lair dragons only.

If yes, please describe.

No.

Player Information

Average reply length?

As long as needed.

Average reply speed?

Likely very quick.

No.

I'm open to anything and everything. Just don't get us in trouble.
I have quite a few dragons in my lair that you may chose from. Just message me with who we're rping with.

Not really, but fandom stuff will be great!

Player Information

Average reply length? So I will roleplay at different lengths dependent on my mood.

Average reply speed? I use either a little or a lot of time.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I don't have any, and my expectations are low.

Would you like to share any additional information? All characters, fandom beings winding up in Sornieth, fighting characters... It's all yours to decide.
I have quite a few dragons in my lair that you may chose from. Just message me with who we're rping with.

Not really, but fandom stuff will be great!

Player Information

Average reply length? So I will roleplay at different lengths dependent on my mood.

Average reply speed? I use either a little or a lot of time.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I don't have any, and my expectations are low.

Would you like to share any additional information? All characters, fandom beings winding up in Sornieth, fighting characters... It's all yours to decide.
THE PINK CORRUPTION:
Four Caretakers and heroes.
One virus.
Time to take down a monster.
The Pink Corruption, abbreviated TPC or PC, is an animated + comic series based off of Berzerk Studios' Just Shapes & Beats. The animated episodes and original concept were created by Brittany Robinson (formerly known as LucasTheDubber), while the comic was created by QuadragonX. It follows the newest caretaker Cube and his hero Cyan in their efforts to save Paradise from Dub and his virus.
Character Information

___Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
While I can come up with OCs from original settings of my own and whatnot - as of now I'm more interested in FR dragon based roleplay. The vast majority of the dragons outside of my hibden and the last four tabs are the dragons I have lore ideas for and can very much count as roleplaying characters.

___Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I'm more interested in roleplays featuring entire clans in one way or the other, instead of just focusing on individual dragons. Be it more politics and conflict centered on a larger scale or just switching between multiple characters and storylines frequently - doesn't matter much. Basically, my ultimate goal is to find a long-term player who'd be willing to intertwine their lore with mine. But I'm up for pretty much everything, as long as the potential RP partner is okay with me including bits and pieces of our game in my lore.
I do have some limits, though. I have no interest in focusing solely on romance centered plots, and I tend to prefer more drama, horror and action centered storylines.

Player Information

___Average reply length?
I pretty much adapt to whatever my RP partner finds comfortable for them. I'm fine with exchanging full blown novels, and I'm fine with exchanging a few paragraphs worth of text. Typically, I alter between the two extremes, depending on how much I have to contribute to what's going on. I don't see any value in pursuing novels worth of text, if the text in question is nothing, but a glorified space filler. I focus on what matters for the story, not on the amount of text in my replies.

___Average reply speed?
Negotiable. That said. Having a set of assorted IRL issues - I can take my time every now and again, but I will let you know about delays longer than a couple of days.
___Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I'm mostly looking for a singular, long-term roleplayer right now, and not a group. We can expand on it later on, but for now - I feel like a group would feel overwhelming for me.

___Would you like to share any additional information?
English is not my native language and I rely heavily on grammar check. Random slip-ups and weird phrasings can still sneak past both the spell checks and me proof-reading my replies, for which I do apologize in advance.
Also, I do prefer non-FR based messenger platforms for RPing, just so I don't miss a notification or a ping. GASP can be quite a lot at times, and, on top of that, I do take breaks from the beloved pixel dragon game from time to time.
Character Information

___Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
While I can come up with OCs from original settings of my own and whatnot - as of now I'm more interested in FR dragon based roleplay. The vast majority of the dragons outside of my hibden and the last four tabs are the dragons I have lore ideas for and can very much count as roleplaying characters.

___Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I'm more interested in roleplays featuring entire clans in one way or the other, instead of just focusing on individual dragons. Be it more politics and conflict centered on a larger scale or just switching between multiple characters and storylines frequently - doesn't matter much. Basically, my ultimate goal is to find a long-term player who'd be willing to intertwine their lore with mine. But I'm up for pretty much everything, as long as the potential RP partner is okay with me including bits and pieces of our game in my lore.
I do have some limits, though. I have no interest in focusing solely on romance centered plots, and I tend to prefer more drama, horror and action centered storylines.

Player Information

___Average reply length?
I pretty much adapt to whatever my RP partner finds comfortable for them. I'm fine with exchanging full blown novels, and I'm fine with exchanging a few paragraphs worth of text. Typically, I alter between the two extremes, depending on how much I have to contribute to what's going on. I don't see any value in pursuing novels worth of text, if the text in question is nothing, but a glorified space filler. I focus on what matters for the story, not on the amount of text in my replies.

___Average reply speed?
Negotiable. That said. Having a set of assorted IRL issues - I can take my time every now and again, but I will let you know about delays longer than a couple of days.
___Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I'm mostly looking for a singular, long-term roleplayer right now, and not a group. We can expand on it later on, but for now - I feel like a group would feel overwhelming for me.

___Would you like to share any additional information?
English is not my native language and I rely heavily on grammar check. Random slip-ups and weird phrasings can still sneak past both the spell checks and me proof-reading my replies, for which I do apologize in advance.
Also, I do prefer non-FR based messenger platforms for RPing, just so I don't miss a notification or a ping. GASP can be quite a lot at times, and, on top of that, I do take breaks from the beloved pixel dragon game from time to time.
____________ YkgdPqp.png
jgeciGJ.png
ePOliyb.png
bhdEs05.png
_
woVoZAh.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
l3RH65g.png
Both - I'd like to roleplay as / using my favorite Flight Rising dragons. Able to provide a list with all of them. Many have different personalities, histories, and interpersonal relationships. Others can be built throughout the roleplay, if they're a blank slate :3

Not precisely, but anything in FlightRising would be welcome! Below are listed some story ideas with my characters.
- Mafia game with one of my dragons being a / the baddie (Or an innocent!)
- Something with my Angel of Death lore
- Chaos and fighting but forced to work together... While fighting
- Basically anything else!

Average reply length?
Greatly depends on the reply length of my partner/s, what's going on, and the amount of information provided in a certain setting. I can't provide a paragraph from a sentence, y'know?

Average reply speed?
Will most likely respond only in the nights (between 19:00-23:00 FR time).
Minimum of 1 reply daily, but I might be able to give more based on activity levels. Varies from day to day.

- Minimum of one response per day.
- Organized responses, perhaps? This way nobody gets left behind. (Ex. I might be #3 in the reply list, replying only after #2, etc)
- At least a paragraph per response please - or give good information with what's going on, if not a paragraph. (Difficult to respond to "I chuckle and sit down" as the entire roleplay response)

- I love silliness or extremely emotional roleplays! Mystery and puzzles are also very intriguing to me.

Both - I'd like to roleplay as / using my favorite Flight Rising dragons. Able to provide a list with all of them. Many have different personalities, histories, and interpersonal relationships. Others can be built throughout the roleplay, if they're a blank slate :3

Not precisely, but anything in FlightRising would be welcome! Below are listed some story ideas with my characters.
- Mafia game with one of my dragons being a / the baddie (Or an innocent!)
- Something with my Angel of Death lore
- Chaos and fighting but forced to work together... While fighting
- Basically anything else!

Average reply length?
Greatly depends on the reply length of my partner/s, what's going on, and the amount of information provided in a certain setting. I can't provide a paragraph from a sentence, y'know?

Average reply speed?
Will most likely respond only in the nights (between 19:00-23:00 FR time).
Minimum of 1 reply daily, but I might be able to give more based on activity levels. Varies from day to day.

- Minimum of one response per day.
- Organized responses, perhaps? This way nobody gets left behind. (Ex. I might be #3 in the reply list, replying only after #2, etc)
- At least a paragraph per response please - or give good information with what's going on, if not a paragraph. (Difficult to respond to "I chuckle and sit down" as the entire roleplay response)

- I love silliness or extremely emotional roleplays! Mystery and puzzles are also very intriguing to me.

DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134