Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 133 134
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

Most OCs i have are fandom specific. likely just playing as one of the dragons in my lair if I'm doing FR RP, like Fish (I am not good at naming).

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
No but fyi i like D&D, the Riordanverse and Minecraft.

Player Information

I'm kinda used to being called Hunter so ye. whatever pronouns work, i prefer she but eh

Average reply length?
really depends, but i try to do at least a full sentence or two.

Average reply speed?
depends on how online i am the day. I'm FR +8/9/+16

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
pls just tell me if you're uncomfortable with anything
Character Information

Most OCs i have are fandom specific. likely just playing as one of the dragons in my lair if I'm doing FR RP, like Fish (I am not good at naming).

No but fyi i like D&D, the Riordanverse and Minecraft.

Player Information

I'm kinda used to being called Hunter so ye. whatever pronouns work, i prefer she but eh

Average reply length?
really depends, but i try to do at least a full sentence or two.

Average reply speed?
depends on how online i am the day. I'm FR +8/9/+16

pls just tell me if you're uncomfortable with anything
I have a crippling Koi imp addiction.
here's my STP storage!
FcasiGk.png
Character Information

I only use original characters and I prefer to play against them too. Every dragon in my clan is a character I'm excited to use. If you find one with an unfinished bio or you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to message me and ask!

I am also willing to make new characters, should a story require it.

Not so much a specific storyline as it is a specific setting; I'm only looking for stories involving dragons, either individual or as a clan. If engaging a whole clan at once is intimidating, I'd be thrilled to have a chance to play Iefyr, but I assure you that any of my other characters would do just as well.

Many of my characters fall under the LGBTQ+ banner and so the content I write usually features the same. Iefyr, for example, is gay. Willheim and Toben are transgender. Your characters don't have to approve of this but I'll ask that you don't contact me if you, as a player, do not. I want no OOC drama.

My main enjoyment in writing is exploring interpersonal relationships. While they can, they don't have to be successful or romantic in nature. I'm happy to write about two dragons starting a family, but I'm also happy to write about unrequited love, grief and loss, siblings, friends, parenthood, and more. Variety always helps.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I would consider 3-5 paragraphs to be a minimum, but there's no upper limit on how long the posts can get. I've been writing for a long time and I enjoy partners that are able and willing to do more.

Average reply speed?
Slow. My health and work schedule are pretty unpredictable so sometimes I can leave one response per week, and sometimes I can leave five responses in a day. I can't guarantee that I won't be hospitalised without any notice so it's best to keep your expectations low and assume I'll respond infrequently.

I'm mostly searching for 1x1 stories. I'm not opposed to participating in small groups but I would feel guilty if ended up slowing down a group story because I was sick or busy.

I would prefer to write on the forums and avoid discord, if at all possible. In my experience, discord is a poor platform for this kind of thing and that aside, as an adult, I kind of like the added moderation in a space where I might unwittingly be writing with someone far younger.

That aside, I would like partners that are able to control more than one character. It's fine if a story starts with each of us using one, but I would like the cast to expand over time since it helps bring the world to life.

Would you like to share any additional information?
You can probably tell but I'm not a native English speaker. Please try to be patient with me if I make mistakes, I'm doing my best here.
Character Information

I only use original characters and I prefer to play against them too. Every dragon in my clan is a character I'm excited to use. If you find one with an unfinished bio or you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to message me and ask!

I am also willing to make new characters, should a story require it.

Not so much a specific storyline as it is a specific setting; I'm only looking for stories involving dragons, either individual or as a clan. If engaging a whole clan at once is intimidating, I'd be thrilled to have a chance to play Iefyr, but I assure you that any of my other characters would do just as well.

Many of my characters fall under the LGBTQ+ banner and so the content I write usually features the same. Iefyr, for example, is gay. Willheim and Toben are transgender. Your characters don't have to approve of this but I'll ask that you don't contact me if you, as a player, do not. I want no OOC drama.

My main enjoyment in writing is exploring interpersonal relationships. While they can, they don't have to be successful or romantic in nature. I'm happy to write about two dragons starting a family, but I'm also happy to write about unrequited love, grief and loss, siblings, friends, parenthood, and more. Variety always helps.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I would consider 3-5 paragraphs to be a minimum, but there's no upper limit on how long the posts can get. I've been writing for a long time and I enjoy partners that are able and willing to do more.

Average reply speed?
Slow. My health and work schedule are pretty unpredictable so sometimes I can leave one response per week, and sometimes I can leave five responses in a day. I can't guarantee that I won't be hospitalised without any notice so it's best to keep your expectations low and assume I'll respond infrequently.

I'm mostly searching for 1x1 stories. I'm not opposed to participating in small groups but I would feel guilty if ended up slowing down a group story because I was sick or busy.

I would prefer to write on the forums and avoid discord, if at all possible. In my experience, discord is a poor platform for this kind of thing and that aside, as an adult, I kind of like the added moderation in a space where I might unwittingly be writing with someone far younger.

That aside, I would like partners that are able to control more than one character. It's fine if a story starts with each of us using one, but I would like the cast to expand over time since it helps bring the world to life.

You can probably tell but I'm not a native English speaker. Please try to be patient with me if I make mistakes, I'm doing my best here.
XC93sMs.png92n1dwB.png
mtHAEL4.png2KvS9Gb.png

YMPbu9R.png

I tend to make ocs for the roleplays I join.

Yes, omg, yes. I'm looking for a warrior cat related rp!

Average reply length?
Semi-lit

Average reply speed?
Multiple times a day! EST

Not really! I prefer 1x1.

I don't have any triggers !
I narrate males more easily, but I can narrate female side characters! I would prefer to double up tbh.

I tend to make ocs for the roleplays I join.

Yes, omg, yes. I'm looking for a warrior cat related rp!

Average reply length?
Semi-lit

Average reply speed?
Multiple times a day! EST

Not really! I prefer 1x1.

I don't have any triggers !
I narrate males more easily, but I can narrate female side characters! I would prefer to double up tbh.

Character Information:

I will mainly play oc characteters, as I am better at creating my own characters rather than following something that already exists. I have done a few fan rps, but with og characters that I have come up with. As to what I can play as, I have done, furs, werewolves (lycans) werecats, were tigers, vampires, even a vampire dragon. Shifters, kitsunes, yes the list would undoubtly go on and every once in awhile I create even more characters in my head. Case in point the dragons in my lair will be oc characters for me, even though I have a few dragon characters of my own.

Okay, this is where I end up being very picky about the types of storylines I am willing to play. I can do fantasy, romance, scifi (though I always mix that up with a bit of medieval an magic an parts of it being modern to present day) I prefer generally male to female rps, me playing as the girl or the damsel in destress some times. I always love a good ole rescue story, or sometimes the reverse when the bad guy gets the girl instead. (to few of those in my honest opinion)

Player Information

Average reply length:

Usually my intros are quite long, just to set up the character and the setting if I am in a great creative mood to write. Generally, my paragraphs run to be about 3 or four lengths. Just depends on if I feel moved and inspired by the story and I am not suffering writers block which I get all to easily now adays.

Average reply speed: My spend depends on how tired I am form work, as I work too jobs, sometimes I can answer immediately after I get home. But I am in a different time zone from every one else here as I have daylight savings time. I will mostly be prolific in answering rps on the weekends as that is when I am more available.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups:

Currently because of my jobs, I can only do one/one rps, it is easier for the story to evolve at its own pace and doesn't leave anyone behind in the long run if they are absent from a group. I had my fair share of group rps that did that to me.

Would you like to share any additional information:

If for some reason, I don't get a response out it is most likely due to real life issues. Or that I have gone on vacation and do not have internet. Or I have gotten that dreaded writers block that prevents me from coming up with a good response. Which sadly is most often the case with me. As to where I role play, I have done rps in private messages, threads posted on forums, and even some on discord though I am rarely on that. I have used skype in the past.

The other thing is I generally prefer pms to set up the rp, before making a post, but as stated I am comfortable with either pms or posting on a forum long as my rp partner is as well.

And one final note, because of my slight disability, some characters of mine may suffer some form of disability as well. case in point of a character I doubt I will play here because she is something I made up. But she is an elder of the shifters and suffers arthritis. as a terrible health issue. (Was just using that particular character as a reference/example) Also my grammar and punctuation will not always be accurate but thank goodness for spell checker as that has been my life saver.

Character Information:

I will mainly play oc characteters, as I am better at creating my own characters rather than following something that already exists. I have done a few fan rps, but with og characters that I have come up with. As to what I can play as, I have done, furs, werewolves (lycans) werecats, were tigers, vampires, even a vampire dragon. Shifters, kitsunes, yes the list would undoubtly go on and every once in awhile I create even more characters in my head. Case in point the dragons in my lair will be oc characters for me, even though I have a few dragon characters of my own.

Okay, this is where I end up being very picky about the types of storylines I am willing to play. I can do fantasy, romance, scifi (though I always mix that up with a bit of medieval an magic an parts of it being modern to present day) I prefer generally male to female rps, me playing as the girl or the damsel in destress some times. I always love a good ole rescue story, or sometimes the reverse when the bad guy gets the girl instead. (to few of those in my honest opinion)

Player Information

Average reply length:

Usually my intros are quite long, just to set up the character and the setting if I am in a great creative mood to write. Generally, my paragraphs run to be about 3 or four lengths. Just depends on if I feel moved and inspired by the story and I am not suffering writers block which I get all to easily now adays.

Average reply speed: My spend depends on how tired I am form work, as I work too jobs, sometimes I can answer immediately after I get home. But I am in a different time zone from every one else here as I have daylight savings time. I will mostly be prolific in answering rps on the weekends as that is when I am more available.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups:

Currently because of my jobs, I can only do one/one rps, it is easier for the story to evolve at its own pace and doesn't leave anyone behind in the long run if they are absent from a group. I had my fair share of group rps that did that to me.

Would you like to share any additional information:

If for some reason, I don't get a response out it is most likely due to real life issues. Or that I have gone on vacation and do not have internet. Or I have gotten that dreaded writers block that prevents me from coming up with a good response. Which sadly is most often the case with me. As to where I role play, I have done rps in private messages, threads posted on forums, and even some on discord though I am rarely on that. I have used skype in the past.

The other thing is I generally prefer pms to set up the rp, before making a post, but as stated I am comfortable with either pms or posting on a forum long as my rp partner is as well.

And one final note, because of my slight disability, some characters of mine may suffer some form of disability as well. case in point of a character I doubt I will play here because she is something I made up. But she is an elder of the shifters and suffers arthritis. as a terrible health issue. (Was just using that particular character as a reference/example) Also my grammar and punctuation will not always be accurate but thank goodness for spell checker as that has been my life saver.
Hi everyone! I used to roleplay on jcink and proboards, but those communities have been less active lately and I've been itching for a good excuse to get back into FR. :)

Character Information

I typically play original characters, but I don't mind fandom settings! I prefer non-medieval fantasy settings (I'm an academic studying medieval lit!). I'm interested in original fantasy worlds, fandom fantasy worlds (NOT Harry Potter), and FR roleplay. I'm a sucker for political intrigue, plots that explore being queer but aren't necessarily romantic, fantasy art thieves, and various ridiculous & over the top antics. I also like horror, but strongly prefer fantasy or mythological styles of horror (like hauntings and fairies and monsters and witches) or Nightvale-esque weirdness over psychological or apocalyptic horror.

Fandom settings I may be interested in: Grishaverse, Dragon Age, LOTR, ATLA/Korra. I might have forgotten something. Doesn't hurt to ask.

I always play queer characters. Most of my characters are POC and disabled.

Player Information

I tend to write anywhere between 2-3 sentences and 3-5 paragraphs depending on the thread, plot, pacing, etc. I like to volley occasionally, but my average reply speed is usually about 1-2 days. I live in Australia, so our timezones/waking hours may or may not be very compatible. :P

I prefer to roleplay in small groups rather than 1 v 1.

I don't have any preference for whether the roleplay is off site or not.

I prefer roleplay partners to be 18+.
Hi everyone! I used to roleplay on jcink and proboards, but those communities have been less active lately and I've been itching for a good excuse to get back into FR. :)

Character Information

I typically play original characters, but I don't mind fandom settings! I prefer non-medieval fantasy settings (I'm an academic studying medieval lit!). I'm interested in original fantasy worlds, fandom fantasy worlds (NOT Harry Potter), and FR roleplay. I'm a sucker for political intrigue, plots that explore being queer but aren't necessarily romantic, fantasy art thieves, and various ridiculous & over the top antics. I also like horror, but strongly prefer fantasy or mythological styles of horror (like hauntings and fairies and monsters and witches) or Nightvale-esque weirdness over psychological or apocalyptic horror.

Fandom settings I may be interested in: Grishaverse, Dragon Age, LOTR, ATLA/Korra. I might have forgotten something. Doesn't hurt to ask.

I always play queer characters. Most of my characters are POC and disabled.

Player Information

I tend to write anywhere between 2-3 sentences and 3-5 paragraphs depending on the thread, plot, pacing, etc. I like to volley occasionally, but my average reply speed is usually about 1-2 days. I live in Australia, so our timezones/waking hours may or may not be very compatible. :P

I prefer to roleplay in small groups rather than 1 v 1.

I don't have any preference for whether the roleplay is off site or not.

I prefer roleplay partners to be 18+.
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
Character Information

Yes, most if not all characters I will be roleplaying are original. However, I do have a very few fandom characters. All dragons in my lair are original and I can provide even more OCs from my toyhouse if we discuss doing a RP not Flightrising related.

Nothing in particular, I just want to get back into RPing in general. I do however, do best on adventure, dark/angst, and fantasy RPs. I am willing to try anything tho, as that's what RP is all about! I prefer slowburns, whether it is romantic or platonic (any type of relationship I can do). I enjoy worldbuilding so the RP might become plot heavy, but still have flexibility to it.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Reply length varies from each response, I will try and match your response length. Even when less inspired to write, I try to give you at least a paragraph (12 sentences) to give you detail, or because I have been given very little information to reply to. I am detail oriented, so I may take 1-2 paragraphs describing dirt on a rock if it fuels the storyline. So heads up there.

Average reply speed?

Depending on whatever platform we use, my reply times vary. For FR I try my best to reply 2-3 times a week, depending on access to my computer. For discord, I can reply 3-4 times a week. These reply times can increase or decrease, depending on my personal life.

I highly prefer 1x1 roleplays, as I have had negative experiences with group roleplays. People I roleplay with must be 18+ and at minimum semi-literate. There are possibilities that the roleplay may take on higher ratings, whether it is explicit in intimacy or gore wise. Speaking of gore, you must be alright with writing details of it if we ever get into a fighting scenario.

I would really prefer having an RP partner(s) that are committed to the RP. That doesn't mean you can't stop the RP if it's getting too boring. But I would prefer it to last longer than 10 replies before ending it.

I get invested in RPs, especially those built together and planned. So I will be annoying and hyperfixated on it. If I ever become overbearing, please just tell me. I tend to miss social ques when in a text-based platform. You do not need to give me indicators (/j, /srs), but if you feel like that is needed then by all means do so.

I love RPing and have been doing it on and off for years now. If I suddenly disappear or not reply in a decent amount of time just nudge me. I sometimes read them and then get distracted by something else and completely forget to ever reply. Or I am extremely busy with personal life.

If you are interested, feel free to direct message me about a possible roleplay and which platform you would prefer! I'd be happy to take forever world building, joking about our OCs, drawing them possibly, and more!
Character Information

Yes, most if not all characters I will be roleplaying are original. However, I do have a very few fandom characters. All dragons in my lair are original and I can provide even more OCs from my toyhouse if we discuss doing a RP not Flightrising related.

Nothing in particular, I just want to get back into RPing in general. I do however, do best on adventure, dark/angst, and fantasy RPs. I am willing to try anything tho, as that's what RP is all about! I prefer slowburns, whether it is romantic or platonic (any type of relationship I can do). I enjoy worldbuilding so the RP might become plot heavy, but still have flexibility to it.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Reply length varies from each response, I will try and match your response length. Even when less inspired to write, I try to give you at least a paragraph (12 sentences) to give you detail, or because I have been given very little information to reply to. I am detail oriented, so I may take 1-2 paragraphs describing dirt on a rock if it fuels the storyline. So heads up there.

Average reply speed?

Depending on whatever platform we use, my reply times vary. For FR I try my best to reply 2-3 times a week, depending on access to my computer. For discord, I can reply 3-4 times a week. These reply times can increase or decrease, depending on my personal life.

I highly prefer 1x1 roleplays, as I have had negative experiences with group roleplays. People I roleplay with must be 18+ and at minimum semi-literate. There are possibilities that the roleplay may take on higher ratings, whether it is explicit in intimacy or gore wise. Speaking of gore, you must be alright with writing details of it if we ever get into a fighting scenario.

I would really prefer having an RP partner(s) that are committed to the RP. That doesn't mean you can't stop the RP if it's getting too boring. But I would prefer it to last longer than 10 replies before ending it.

I get invested in RPs, especially those built together and planned. So I will be annoying and hyperfixated on it. If I ever become overbearing, please just tell me. I tend to miss social ques when in a text-based platform. You do not need to give me indicators (/j, /srs), but if you feel like that is needed then by all means do so.

I love RPing and have been doing it on and off for years now. If I suddenly disappear or not reply in a decent amount of time just nudge me. I sometimes read them and then get distracted by something else and completely forget to ever reply. Or I am extremely busy with personal life.

If you are interested, feel free to direct message me about a possible roleplay and which platform you would prefer! I'd be happy to take forever world building, joking about our OCs, drawing them possibly, and more!
KxxoTJF.gif
  • Thank Skyflu for the wonderful art.
seeking star trek rp!
Character Information

My star trek character's name is Voth! He's a Vulcan who loves human culture!
he's a medical officer!!

a romance, please! I like shipping him with Klingons but any species is cool!
Player Information

2 paragraphs max

Average reply speed?

pretty quickly but will get burnout

nope! if you're interested in a group lmk!

I'm hoping for a longterm rp!
seeking star trek rp!
Character Information

My star trek character's name is Voth! He's a Vulcan who loves human culture!
he's a medical officer!!

a romance, please! I like shipping him with Klingons but any species is cool!
Player Information

2 paragraphs max

Average reply speed?

pretty quickly but will get burnout

nope! if you're interested in a group lmk!

I'm hoping for a longterm rp!
AaYNmEX.pngdFnwkLI.png
C5V5o0z.png
]Character Information
Ocs. I have so many, I can barely keep track. I invent one weekly lol
I have some fandom-based characters (httyd, Harry Potter, D&D if that counts, Warrior Cats, a few video games,etc.) also ok with any
But most of my characters are flight rising based or my own worlds! I won’t go into characters but a few are Gala, Luna, Rhea, Ifera, Eowyn, Liberty, Notte and Mocha.
(Yes, I’m better with female characters

Nope, up for anything

Player Information

Average reply length?
100+ words

Average reply speed?
Mmm. I’m in school still and am +6 fr time, but if I’m online it’ll usually be pretty quick!

This should go without saying but FOr THE LOVE Of GoD no Mary Sues or anything like that. Please. I’ve had so many role plays spoiled by overly strong characters etc. just please follow rp etiquette and I don’t do romantic rap unless my own characters are together in-universe, but apart from that I get uncomfortable

Nope!
]Character Information
Ocs. I have so many, I can barely keep track. I invent one weekly lol
I have some fandom-based characters (httyd, Harry Potter, D&D if that counts, Warrior Cats, a few video games,etc.) also ok with any
But most of my characters are flight rising based or my own worlds! I won’t go into characters but a few are Gala, Luna, Rhea, Ifera, Eowyn, Liberty, Notte and Mocha.
(Yes, I’m better with female characters

Nope, up for anything

Player Information

Average reply length?
100+ words

Average reply speed?
Mmm. I’m in school still and am +6 fr time, but if I’m online it’ll usually be pretty quick!

This should go without saying but FOr THE LOVE Of GoD no Mary Sues or anything like that. Please. I’ve had so many role plays spoiled by overly strong characters etc. just please follow rp etiquette and I don’t do romantic rap unless my own characters are together in-universe, but apart from that I get uncomfortable

Nope!
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
[i][/i][b][i]Character Info[/i][/b] [b]Flight Rising[/b] Nightshade (at current. All I have are my two starting dragons, just started yesterday). He is my male Mirror dragon progenitor. See the widget below... not to be confused with the image that will appear later. In terms of personality, he pulls [i]FAR[/i] more from his flight than he does his actual species (though he can be a little [i]aggressive[/i] when he plays his games and is scared of his chances of losing. [b]Fandoms[/b] [LIST] [*]I may also do fandom RPs centered around [i]Wings of Fire[/i]. In which case, I will use my NightWing/LeafWing/IceWing tribrid named "Foxglove" (will edit a picture of him onto this message once I get back on my desktop, which is where his image is saved) [/LIST] [b][i]Looking?[/i][/b] Mmm... check back with me on that later, trying to get used to non-Discord RPs and FR-centric RPs (though I am always free to PM RPs if wished). [b][i]Average Reply Length and Speed[/i][/b] I have been called a bit slow with way too much details and lots of OOC. However, I usually start replying as soon as I'm aware that there's something to reply to. [b][i]Other Notes[/i][/b] [LIST] [*]It should be noted that I don't mind time gaps, so long as it is not a week (only exception is if I am made aware ahead of time and can plan for that. [*]I also tend to edit my messages as soon as I realize even the smallest typo in them, yet I never mind when someone else does it. In a way, I could be considered a [i]self[/i]-"Grammar Nazi". [/LIST] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85575838][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855759/85575838_350.png[/img][/url]
Character Info
Flight Rising
Nightshade (at current. All I have are my two starting dragons, just started yesterday). He is my male Mirror dragon progenitor. See the widget below... not to be confused with the image that will appear later. In terms of personality, he pulls FAR more from his flight than he does his actual species (though he can be a little aggressive when he plays his games and is scared of his chances of losing.
Fandoms
  • I may also do fandom RPs centered around Wings of Fire. In which case, I will use my NightWing/LeafWing/IceWing tribrid named "Foxglove" (will edit a picture of him onto this message once I get back on my desktop, which is where his image is saved)

Looking?
Mmm... check back with me on that later, trying to get used to non-Discord RPs and FR-centric RPs (though I am always free to PM RPs if wished).

Average Reply Length and Speed
I have been called a bit slow with way too much details and lots of OOC. However, I usually start replying as soon as I'm aware that there's something to reply to.

Other Notes
  • It should be noted that I don't mind time gaps, so long as it is not a week (only exception is if I am made aware ahead of time and can plan for that.
  • I also tend to edit my messages as soon as I realize even the smallest typo in them, yet I never mind when someone else does it. In a way, I could be considered a self-"Grammar Nazi".

85575838_350.png
Character info
I mostly RP with the Dragons on my lair, although I can also rp with my WoF ocs. I'll provide details for them depending on the one I'll use.

What am I looking for?
I'm looking for anything Romance or Action related, any other RPs are also fine, although I would prefer the ones mentioned above. I'm mostly looking for Flight rising RPs right now, although I'm also okay with Wings of Fire roleplays.

Reply Info
Im quite active on Flight Rising so I will probably reply constantly, if I don't, it's probably due to school, yet ill try to get back to you as soon as possible. I write a maximum of a paragraph per post, although I mostly write less than that (1-4 sentences) I will try to match up the reply length depending on yours to ease things up on the RP.

Requirements
As for requirements, please stay on this site for the RP, I'm fine with Lgtbq pairs for the rp, I usually don't include NSFW stuff on the RP, so don't expect it to be on it. I prefer one on one RPs and small groups as in large groups some might be looked over.
Character info
I mostly RP with the Dragons on my lair, although I can also rp with my WoF ocs. I'll provide details for them depending on the one I'll use.

What am I looking for?
I'm looking for anything Romance or Action related, any other RPs are also fine, although I would prefer the ones mentioned above. I'm mostly looking for Flight rising RPs right now, although I'm also okay with Wings of Fire roleplays.

Reply Info
Im quite active on Flight Rising so I will probably reply constantly, if I don't, it's probably due to school, yet ill try to get back to you as soon as possible. I write a maximum of a paragraph per post, although I mostly write less than that (1-4 sentences) I will try to match up the reply length depending on yours to ease things up on the RP.

Requirements
As for requirements, please stay on this site for the RP, I'm fine with Lgtbq pairs for the rp, I usually don't include NSFW stuff on the RP, so don't expect it to be on it. I prefer one on one RPs and small groups as in large groups some might be looked over.
lfh.png
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 133 134