Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
character information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
i can play either, but ill most likely want to play an original character - it really does depend on what we're doing and if i'm familiar enough with the characters.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
i'll do whatever, but for slice-of-life type stuff i can struggle to figure out what to do. i do not want to do romances with anyone above the age of 18.

player information

Average reply length?
i try to match the roleplayer but it depends. i average a short paragraph though im working on my reply length.

Average reply speed?
i can be very slow to reply, or i can reply quickly - i get a bit burnt out sometimes, and i have other obligations. please feel free to send me as many reminders as you want, i am very forgetful.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
please be third-person and patient. i'd ideally like to communicate over discord, in the event that i forget to check flight rising, but it's not a hard requirement.

Would you like to share any additional information?
i am a teenager, don't engage if you only want adults interacting. i am LGBT and so is basically every character i'll play. i'm very anxious, autistic, and have ADHD, so i may struggle sometimes with communication, but i try my best.

regarding fandom roleplays: i like warriors, pokemon, my little pony, fallout: new vegas, metal gear solid [though i'm really only caught up on lore from mgs 1-2], bioshock [dont want to do anything related to infinite or BaS], resident evil 7 + 8 specifically, payday, and marble hornets. also have read enough of wings of fire and SCP [though i'm only a casual fan] that i'm cool with doing stuff with them, too.

msg me if youre interested ::-]
character information

i can play either, but ill most likely want to play an original character - it really does depend on what we're doing and if i'm familiar enough with the characters.

i'll do whatever, but for slice-of-life type stuff i can struggle to figure out what to do. i do not want to do romances with anyone above the age of 18.

player information

Average reply length?
i try to match the roleplayer but it depends. i average a short paragraph though im working on my reply length.

Average reply speed?
i can be very slow to reply, or i can reply quickly - i get a bit burnt out sometimes, and i have other obligations. please feel free to send me as many reminders as you want, i am very forgetful.

please be third-person and patient. i'd ideally like to communicate over discord, in the event that i forget to check flight rising, but it's not a hard requirement.

i am a teenager, don't engage if you only want adults interacting. i am LGBT and so is basically every character i'll play. i'm very anxious, autistic, and have ADHD, so i may struggle sometimes with communication, but i try my best.

regarding fandom roleplays: i like warriors, pokemon, my little pony, fallout: new vegas, metal gear solid [though i'm really only caught up on lore from mgs 1-2], bioshock [dont want to do anything related to infinite or BaS], resident evil 7 + 8 specifically, payday, and marble hornets. also have read enough of wings of fire and SCP [though i'm only a casual fan] that i'm cool with doing stuff with them, too.

msg me if youre interested ::-]
Character Information
I play original characters that I've created myself. For dragons, I will probably play one from my lair and I have characters I created in past roleplays and like to still use to this day. I am happy to edit them some to better fit a narrative too.

I've been looking for a good werewolf(like "Twilight" werewolves; not of that storyline, but that kind of werewolf) roleplay for a long while as I just really enjoy them.
Other kinds of roleplay storylines I'd be interested in are one with dragons(of course that's a given with this site), fantasy/medieval genre, superhero, cowboy/western, pirates, mermaids, etc.; I can always have a look at things and decide if I would like to join from there. : )

I will not join Warrior Cat rps. It is a genre I did play in once, but is just not an interest of mine anymore, sorry ^^.

Player Information
Average reply length?
I am normally on the more "advanced" side of roleplaying as I've done it for many years. Depending on the replies, rp partners, and content availability, I usually can write 1 long paragraph on the low end and 2-3 long paragraphs on the high end. I average out with about 2 paragraphs normally.

Average reply speed?
Once I'm in an active roleplay with active replies and as long as life doesn't throw a wrench in the way, I will probably reply 2-3 times daily at the minimum and maybe more depending on the ability to.

Good activity, not lots of really long quiet times where the interest and excitement to roleplay and write go away. I've had so many really awesome roleplays I was excited to play in die due to the inactivity of characters so yours gets stuck that some sort of good activity flow is needed for me to keep my interest. Of course, life happens; I say all of this just to say it. Some absences cannot be avoided and that is totally understandable. : )
I am open to eventual 1x1 roleplays as well once I kind of have written with someone and get a feel of how they write and such. The activity with those though is double the expectation of group rps.

I normally play on a website called Chicken Smoothie so I'm open to playing there, here, or on Discord too(I haven't roleplayed on that format before, but I am pretty familiar with Discord itself).

If you have something you think I'd be interested in, please send me a message! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
Character Information
I play original characters that I've created myself. For dragons, I will probably play one from my lair and I have characters I created in past roleplays and like to still use to this day. I am happy to edit them some to better fit a narrative too.

I've been looking for a good werewolf(like "Twilight" werewolves; not of that storyline, but that kind of werewolf) roleplay for a long while as I just really enjoy them.
Other kinds of roleplay storylines I'd be interested in are one with dragons(of course that's a given with this site), fantasy/medieval genre, superhero, cowboy/western, pirates, mermaids, etc.; I can always have a look at things and decide if I would like to join from there. : )

I will not join Warrior Cat rps. It is a genre I did play in once, but is just not an interest of mine anymore, sorry ^^.

Player Information
Average reply length?
I am normally on the more "advanced" side of roleplaying as I've done it for many years. Depending on the replies, rp partners, and content availability, I usually can write 1 long paragraph on the low end and 2-3 long paragraphs on the high end. I average out with about 2 paragraphs normally.

Average reply speed?
Once I'm in an active roleplay with active replies and as long as life doesn't throw a wrench in the way, I will probably reply 2-3 times daily at the minimum and maybe more depending on the ability to.

Good activity, not lots of really long quiet times where the interest and excitement to roleplay and write go away. I've had so many really awesome roleplays I was excited to play in die due to the inactivity of characters so yours gets stuck that some sort of good activity flow is needed for me to keep my interest. Of course, life happens; I say all of this just to say it. Some absences cannot be avoided and that is totally understandable. : )
I am open to eventual 1x1 roleplays as well once I kind of have written with someone and get a feel of how they write and such. The activity with those though is double the expectation of group rps.

I normally play on a website called Chicken Smoothie so I'm open to playing there, here, or on Discord too(I haven't roleplayed on that format before, but I am pretty familiar with Discord itself).

If you have something you think I'd be interested in, please send me a message! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
Clan of Draic
She/Her~INFJ~EST
The most powerful weapon is
A soul on fire.
C.S. - AO3
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
kytrNfW.png

Character Information

I may use both ocs and dragons, it really depends on what kind of rp, how they would fit in the lore, etc etc. I will probably use dragons more, but really, it just depends on the rp. Just ask.

No, just poke me if you want me to join a rp, I may decline depending on what it is but otherwise I'll do anything.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It varies HEAVILY. Sometimes it'll be paragraphs, around 2 or 3, or it'll be a few sentences. It depends how I'm feeling, apologies lmao.

Average reply speed?
I am on EST, which is 3 hours ahead of fr time, so depends on what timezone other people in the rp are. It also depends on how active the rp is/if i get some kinda creative block

No, I would like more experienced rpers, but idrm.

I am minor, so please no adult topics during a rp. I rp in a variety of fandoms but its usually warrior cats and wof, i can do others tho.

Poke me through pm if interested B)

Character Information

I may use both ocs and dragons, it really depends on what kind of rp, how they would fit in the lore, etc etc. I will probably use dragons more, but really, it just depends on the rp. Just ask.

No, just poke me if you want me to join a rp, I may decline depending on what it is but otherwise I'll do anything.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It varies HEAVILY. Sometimes it'll be paragraphs, around 2 or 3, or it'll be a few sentences. It depends how I'm feeling, apologies lmao.

Average reply speed?
I am on EST, which is 3 hours ahead of fr time, so depends on what timezone other people in the rp are. It also depends on how active the rp is/if i get some kinda creative block

No, I would like more experienced rpers, but idrm.

I am minor, so please no adult topics during a rp. I rp in a variety of fandoms but its usually warrior cats and wof, i can do others tho.

Poke me through pm if interested B)
MefH354.png
(I believe I have yet to do this, seeing as I have been a part of a roleplay for quite some time now. So here we are.)

Character and Roleplay Information
The main character I roleplay as, is an OC or original character named Garifae. If you want to learn the specifics of him, just let me know in a private message. I have a fair few OCs, as I recently created them in the scrying workshop. They are entirely from another story universe I am writing, but I have created them to work with the Flight Rising universe when I decide to use them.
I have also roleplayed some of my lair dragons, but this is few and far between. If necessary, I can roleplay as any one of my lair dragons. It would help me to think up unique personalities for them and new lore ideas, as I intend to write a Flight Rising fanfiction for fanfiction.net* in the future. Still figuring this out, though.

*For the devs: Let me know if you think this violates your terms and conditions or not, but fanfiction.net is a website where you can post your own fanfictions from any universe someone else has created. It's a way to write your own ideas and plots for your own stories in those universes.

Roleplay specifics:
I mainly write dark fantasy and mystery stories, so I would prefer to roleplay in that. But I can also write in romance, comedy, action, adventure, suspense and horror genres. Just don't expect much in the way of these three specific genres. {Romance, Horror and Comedy}. When I write my own stories, those three tend to be sparing, but always at the right and best moments.

Player Information
Average reply length?
This is not set in stone. My average reply length can be as little as one sentence or as large as a couple of large paragraphs. It really just depends on what I think to write about at the time.

Average reply speed?
Again, this is not set in stone. My reply speed differs from instantly, to a couple of days. So please be patient if I am busy at times, or have forgotten to check if there have been any new roleplay posts.

Not really. If someone wants to roleplay with me, I will usually comply unless it is something I am not that good in. Another thing would be this. I like moments of calm in roleplay after something crazy has happened. In a way, it is me attempting to surprise you with something sinister or sudden later on.

I can adapt, so do not worry about that.

I am male, and one of the older members of FR by age, so I would prefer to roleplay as an adult male straight character, which is my default, but as I said before, I can roleplay as any of my lair dragons, including hatchlings, juveniles, adult females and other gender-based dragons if necessary. Just don't expect much if it is a roleplay including the more uncommon genders or LGBT+. I'm still learning how it all works for the specifics, but I have worked with an array of different characters in my fanfictions before, so I have had some practice.

If there is any character you want me to roleplay specifically, please inform me of their personality, traits, etc, in advance, so I can work with it. I will try my best, but roleplaying as these particular characters I would avoid, as I wouldn't know much about them at all.

Lastly, when I'm writing for stories and roleplay, I will refrain from using contractions[words like don't, can't, it's, etc, unless it is particular for the character in general when it comes to their thoughts and dialogue only. I tend to write in the present and present future tense, so no past or future tense. I will avoid foul language, considering the fact that the age group for FR is quite vast. The worst I would go is 'damn' or a couple of b-words. I like to keep to T-rated content, so no gore or brutality. I can describe and read it fine, however, I just tend to avoid it. I like brutality being out of frame per se, so if I do write anything that is brutal or gory, it will be hinted at.

(I hope this is enough information for everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read through it. I know it was quite a lot.)
(I believe I have yet to do this, seeing as I have been a part of a roleplay for quite some time now. So here we are.)

Character and Roleplay Information
The main character I roleplay as, is an OC or original character named Garifae. If you want to learn the specifics of him, just let me know in a private message. I have a fair few OCs, as I recently created them in the scrying workshop. They are entirely from another story universe I am writing, but I have created them to work with the Flight Rising universe when I decide to use them.
I have also roleplayed some of my lair dragons, but this is few and far between. If necessary, I can roleplay as any one of my lair dragons. It would help me to think up unique personalities for them and new lore ideas, as I intend to write a Flight Rising fanfiction for fanfiction.net* in the future. Still figuring this out, though.

*For the devs: Let me know if you think this violates your terms and conditions or not, but fanfiction.net is a website where you can post your own fanfictions from any universe someone else has created. It's a way to write your own ideas and plots for your own stories in those universes.

Roleplay specifics:
I mainly write dark fantasy and mystery stories, so I would prefer to roleplay in that. But I can also write in romance, comedy, action, adventure, suspense and horror genres. Just don't expect much in the way of these three specific genres. {Romance, Horror and Comedy}. When I write my own stories, those three tend to be sparing, but always at the right and best moments.

Player Information
Average reply length?
This is not set in stone. My average reply length can be as little as one sentence or as large as a couple of large paragraphs. It really just depends on what I think to write about at the time.

Average reply speed?
Again, this is not set in stone. My reply speed differs from instantly, to a couple of days. So please be patient if I am busy at times, or have forgotten to check if there have been any new roleplay posts.

Not really. If someone wants to roleplay with me, I will usually comply unless it is something I am not that good in. Another thing would be this. I like moments of calm in roleplay after something crazy has happened. In a way, it is me attempting to surprise you with something sinister or sudden later on.

I can adapt, so do not worry about that.

I am male, and one of the older members of FR by age, so I would prefer to roleplay as an adult male straight character, which is my default, but as I said before, I can roleplay as any of my lair dragons, including hatchlings, juveniles, adult females and other gender-based dragons if necessary. Just don't expect much if it is a roleplay including the more uncommon genders or LGBT+. I'm still learning how it all works for the specifics, but I have worked with an array of different characters in my fanfictions before, so I have had some practice.

If there is any character you want me to roleplay specifically, please inform me of their personality, traits, etc, in advance, so I can work with it. I will try my best, but roleplaying as these particular characters I would avoid, as I wouldn't know much about them at all.

Lastly, when I'm writing for stories and roleplay, I will refrain from using contractions[words like don't, can't, it's, etc, unless it is particular for the character in general when it comes to their thoughts and dialogue only. I tend to write in the present and present future tense, so no past or future tense. I will avoid foul language, considering the fact that the age group for FR is quite vast. The worst I would go is 'damn' or a couple of b-words. I like to keep to T-rated content, so no gore or brutality. I can describe and read it fine, however, I just tend to avoid it. I like brutality being out of frame per se, so if I do write anything that is brutal or gory, it will be hinted at.

(I hope this is enough information for everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read through it. I know it was quite a lot.)
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
General Information

I have a wide variety of characters I'd be interested in using, from humans to anthros, etc. The only fandoms I'm interested in using fancharacters for are Warrior Cats and The Elder Scrolls currently.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Between 3 sentences and 3 paragraphs on average. If the scene calls for it, multiple paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Depends on the time of day, and how my ADHD is treating me at the moment. Either immediate or within a couple of hours. Always feel free to ping me.

Please share what you are absolutely a no on and what you're uninclined to work with.

I'm interested in most genres. Romance is always a delight, but platonic or familial stories are as well! Polyamorous characters are welcome! I have a few I've been interested in working with potentially. I'm only looking for a 1x1, groups tend to make me far less inclined to reply and I've yet to have a distinctly good group RP experience. An exception to the no groups rule would be a Warrior Cats group. I would prefer to use Discord, but here is alright too, honestly.
General Information

I have a wide variety of characters I'd be interested in using, from humans to anthros, etc. The only fandoms I'm interested in using fancharacters for are Warrior Cats and The Elder Scrolls currently.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Between 3 sentences and 3 paragraphs on average. If the scene calls for it, multiple paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Depends on the time of day, and how my ADHD is treating me at the moment. Either immediate or within a couple of hours. Always feel free to ping me.

Please share what you are absolutely a no on and what you're uninclined to work with.

I'm interested in most genres. Romance is always a delight, but platonic or familial stories are as well! Polyamorous characters are welcome! I have a few I've been interested in working with potentially. I'm only looking for a 1x1, groups tend to make me far less inclined to reply and I've yet to have a distinctly good group RP experience. An exception to the no groups rule would be a Warrior Cats group. I would prefer to use Discord, but here is alright too, honestly.
Shroom_Left.pngCS_Siggy_NEW.pngShroom_Right.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/712479795518111828/1163527993222762558/She-Her_Pixel_Badge.png?ex=653fe6e2&is=652d71e2&hm=e2308822ef2ad68ae88727b2ed7355395149e4277c2c5455c0984ac4e47208c6&[/img]
c1R3k.gif I9rWS.gif lFevI.gif EBFEN.gif ZAtkG.gif
Bookself_Left.pngShroom.pngShroom.pngShroom.pngDD.pngShroom.pngShroom.pngShroom.pngBookself_Right.png
Character Information
Characters
I'm open to using my dragons, my OCs, my fandom OCs, and if needed i can come up with characters, can't say how developed they'll be though!! **I've just started developing my dragons, so there's most are undeveloped atm.

Not particularly!! I'm open to a lot.

Player Information
Average reply length?
I tend to roleplay in around 2-6 paragraphs (I will always make the minimum 1 paragraph, but that's usually when I'm busy or the plot is slow though!!)

Average reply speed?
I go through periods where I check Flight Rising a lot, other times not as much. I can get a little busy with school too, so I think it really depends on the situation. Sometimes it will be a few minutes, others it's a day or two.

I'd prefer the group to be on the smaller side, 2-6 people! 1 on 1 is mildly intimidating for me, ngl, haha. ideally a group of 3-4 would be nice. I'm not super sure how long term this would be, but I'm willing to try to keep it going as long as possible!! I'd also prefer it be more on the casual side because uhm pressure makes me nervousss..

I'm a minor (for anyone this bothers)
I'm nervous to reach out to people, so please feel free to invite me!!
Character Information
Characters
I'm open to using my dragons, my OCs, my fandom OCs, and if needed i can come up with characters, can't say how developed they'll be though!! **I've just started developing my dragons, so there's most are undeveloped atm.

Not particularly!! I'm open to a lot.

Player Information
Average reply length?
I tend to roleplay in around 2-6 paragraphs (I will always make the minimum 1 paragraph, but that's usually when I'm busy or the plot is slow though!!)

Average reply speed?
I go through periods where I check Flight Rising a lot, other times not as much. I can get a little busy with school too, so I think it really depends on the situation. Sometimes it will be a few minutes, others it's a day or two.

I'd prefer the group to be on the smaller side, 2-6 people! 1 on 1 is mildly intimidating for me, ngl, haha. ideally a group of 3-4 would be nice. I'm not super sure how long term this would be, but I'm willing to try to keep it going as long as possible!! I'd also prefer it be more on the casual side because uhm pressure makes me nervousss..

I'm a minor (for anyone this bothers)
I'm nervous to reach out to people, so please feel free to invite me!!
Character Info
Willing to use dragons, but prefer OCs. I don't have any fandom OCs at the moment, but I'm happy to tweak a character to fit! Good at speedy character development to suit different stuff. I have 3 mains and can send art, written, and bios to anyone interested.

Storyline
I am SUPER open, and love a somewhat developed storyline to jump into. While willing to consider just about anything, my personal comfort tropes and plot points are:
-Characters dealing with crushing guilt. Preferably when they definitely earned it.
-Found family/uncommon friendships
-Stolen crowns! We love a character that has to earn the weight of the crown twice over. Adventure time!
-Rediscovery of a relationship, in any sense of that word.
-Chaos children. Gotta love a gremlin character.
-Role reversal. Protagonist/Antagonist that switch roles and don't realize until is much, much too late. Stuff like that, doesn't have to be that specific example.
-Downsides to immortality, limits to incredible power.
-Weird adventures, ideally with contrasting characters. Think strict honor knight and absolute chaos gremlin thief, seelie fae and half orcs, you get the idea.

Player Info
Reply length
2-6 paragraphs, may get a little longer when I'm super into the plot, willing to do longer but not shorter. Never below 2.

Speed
I'm on most days, at least one reply a day. Will notify if I'm gonna be out of signal and for how long.

Requirements
Alright with minors, but hard cutoff at 13, older strongly preferred because I'm sorry but people make questionable choices at times, and I don't want that trouble. Please never above 6 people per roleplay. 1 on 1 is definitely first choice, but open to groups. Long term strongly preferred, and I really don't care how casual it is, can work with whatever. Please be able to handle a somewhat darker sense of humor and some sarcasm/snark. My only big peeve is please, for the love of all that's holy, check your spelling. It doesn't have to be perfect, just please try! On literally anything else, I'm chill to roll with whatever. Can lead, take someone else's lead, whatever works.

Anything else?
I'm only new to RP on this site. Haven't had the time to join or start a new one in a while and I really miss it, so please reach out!
Not willing to move any RPs off-site right now.

Character Info
Willing to use dragons, but prefer OCs. I don't have any fandom OCs at the moment, but I'm happy to tweak a character to fit! Good at speedy character development to suit different stuff. I have 3 mains and can send art, written, and bios to anyone interested.

Storyline
I am SUPER open, and love a somewhat developed storyline to jump into. While willing to consider just about anything, my personal comfort tropes and plot points are:
-Characters dealing with crushing guilt. Preferably when they definitely earned it.
-Found family/uncommon friendships
-Stolen crowns! We love a character that has to earn the weight of the crown twice over. Adventure time!
-Rediscovery of a relationship, in any sense of that word.
-Chaos children. Gotta love a gremlin character.
-Role reversal. Protagonist/Antagonist that switch roles and don't realize until is much, much too late. Stuff like that, doesn't have to be that specific example.
-Downsides to immortality, limits to incredible power.
-Weird adventures, ideally with contrasting characters. Think strict honor knight and absolute chaos gremlin thief, seelie fae and half orcs, you get the idea.

Player Info
Reply length
2-6 paragraphs, may get a little longer when I'm super into the plot, willing to do longer but not shorter. Never below 2.

Speed
I'm on most days, at least one reply a day. Will notify if I'm gonna be out of signal and for how long.

Requirements
Alright with minors, but hard cutoff at 13, older strongly preferred because I'm sorry but people make questionable choices at times, and I don't want that trouble. Please never above 6 people per roleplay. 1 on 1 is definitely first choice, but open to groups. Long term strongly preferred, and I really don't care how casual it is, can work with whatever. Please be able to handle a somewhat darker sense of humor and some sarcasm/snark. My only big peeve is please, for the love of all that's holy, check your spelling. It doesn't have to be perfect, just please try! On literally anything else, I'm chill to roll with whatever. Can lead, take someone else's lead, whatever works.

Anything else?
I'm only new to RP on this site. Haven't had the time to join or start a new one in a while and I really miss it, so please reach out!
Not willing to move any RPs off-site right now.

Character Information
  • Birkin and Wesker are both fandragons, but I've given them FR-specific lore. They are the main dragons that I'll be RPing for now, but if any other dragons make an appearance, I'll provide a link to them just like I've done for the above two.
  • I don't mind RPing with other fandragons, of course! Fandragons, original dragons, dragon gods--all are welcome.

• I can do just about any genre of roleplay, as long as it's site-appropriate. :)

Player Information
Average reply length?
  • I usually post at least a couple of paragraphs, depending on how much dialogue there is, what feels like a proper "round" (giving the other player a chance to react,) and whether something new needs to be described. It can vary!

Average reply speed?
  • It depends on whether I'm at work or at home, and whether work/home are busy, but I can respond at least within a half-hour usually. I have Thursdays and Sundays off, so response times will be slower on those two days. I live in the Central Time Zone, and work from 7:30 to 4 pm.

• Please try to have a sense of humor. Birkin and Wesker both have adult minds, but they're also predisposed to hatchling behavior in their more unguarded moments. On-site works for me, but if you're over the age of 20 then I can do discord much more easily.

• I just want to have a fun time, but darker themes are cool too. They can handle it. >:3
Character Information
  • Birkin and Wesker are both fandragons, but I've given them FR-specific lore. They are the main dragons that I'll be RPing for now, but if any other dragons make an appearance, I'll provide a link to them just like I've done for the above two.
  • I don't mind RPing with other fandragons, of course! Fandragons, original dragons, dragon gods--all are welcome.

• I can do just about any genre of roleplay, as long as it's site-appropriate. :)

Player Information
Average reply length?
  • I usually post at least a couple of paragraphs, depending on how much dialogue there is, what feels like a proper "round" (giving the other player a chance to react,) and whether something new needs to be described. It can vary!

Average reply speed?
  • It depends on whether I'm at work or at home, and whether work/home are busy, but I can respond at least within a half-hour usually. I have Thursdays and Sundays off, so response times will be slower on those two days. I live in the Central Time Zone, and work from 7:30 to 4 pm.

• Please try to have a sense of humor. Birkin and Wesker both have adult minds, but they're also predisposed to hatchling behavior in their more unguarded moments. On-site works for me, but if you're over the age of 20 then I can do discord much more easily.

• I just want to have a fun time, but darker themes are cool too. They can handle it. >:3
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
Character Information
I am looking to use my dragons! I am also open to building interclan in-lore connections and stuff, collective worldbuilding can be cool :}

Nope, anything goes. Although I prefer to exclude deities from my stories: they may be mentioned but they shouldn't be your main pick of the rp.

I love both fluff and angst, and I would love to have both of these themes in the play! I am also more adventure/personal drama focused and haven't RPed outside of ttrpgs much for a long time, so I would prefer you to take the lead, at first at least.

Player Information
Average reply length?
One to three small paragraphs max. I find it to be less stressful and to flow better, especially in dialogue heavy scenes.

Average reply speed?
Once a day and more. I also like to chat OOC a lot.

Small groups or 1x1, I'm fine with either. Absolutely no romance for aroace reasons, though I'm fine with gore. I feel like I fall into a weird age category of "not a kid anymore but also not an adult yet", so it would be best if you're around 17-20, maybe?? I'm okay with younger/older folks too, just trying to find my crowd. I would absolutely love it if you'd spam me with oc talk, I miss having chatty people in my life :')

I am:
- Mentally ill and have severe social anxiety
- Not a native speaker! There's gonna be a LOT of mistakes of all sorts, and I get that it's not everybody's cup of tea. On the bright side, I'm not gonna be pestering YOU about grammar :D
- Support the use of tone indicators OOC and use some of them myself
- Looking for long-term plays, multiple short-terms with the same person/group and just mutuals in general
- I'm fine with playing thru Discord but a bit nervous to play on public forums

Looking for rps atm? Nope, I have my hands full
Character Information
I am looking to use my dragons! I am also open to building interclan in-lore connections and stuff, collective worldbuilding can be cool :}

Nope, anything goes. Although I prefer to exclude deities from my stories: they may be mentioned but they shouldn't be your main pick of the rp.

I love both fluff and angst, and I would love to have both of these themes in the play! I am also more adventure/personal drama focused and haven't RPed outside of ttrpgs much for a long time, so I would prefer you to take the lead, at first at least.

Player Information
Average reply length?
One to three small paragraphs max. I find it to be less stressful and to flow better, especially in dialogue heavy scenes.

Average reply speed?
Once a day and more. I also like to chat OOC a lot.

Small groups or 1x1, I'm fine with either. Absolutely no romance for aroace reasons, though I'm fine with gore. I feel like I fall into a weird age category of "not a kid anymore but also not an adult yet", so it would be best if you're around 17-20, maybe?? I'm okay with younger/older folks too, just trying to find my crowd. I would absolutely love it if you'd spam me with oc talk, I miss having chatty people in my life :')

I am:
- Mentally ill and have severe social anxiety
- Not a native speaker! There's gonna be a LOT of mistakes of all sorts, and I get that it's not everybody's cup of tea. On the bright side, I'm not gonna be pestering YOU about grammar :D
- Support the use of tone indicators OOC and use some of them myself
- Looking for long-term plays, multiple short-terms with the same person/group and just mutuals in general
- I'm fine with playing thru Discord but a bit nervous to play on public forums

Looking for rps atm? Nope, I have my hands full
dsfdsf.png
freshly expired lizard
he/they | FR +4

» Art Shop
» Lore Dragons
» Dragon Sales

OC, since I want to roleplay more Flight Rising lol

If yes, please describe.

Nope!! Up to you!!

Player Information
  • Average reply length?

3-4 sentences to 2 paragraphs !!
  • Average reply speed?

Within 24 hours
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

No nsfw and you need to push the plot!!

nope!!

OC, since I want to roleplay more Flight Rising lol

If yes, please describe.

Nope!! Up to you!!

Player Information
  • Average reply length?

3-4 sentences to 2 paragraphs !!
  • Average reply speed?

Within 24 hours
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

No nsfw and you need to push the plot!!

nope!!
Image.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134