Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 133 134
[b][size=4]Character Information[/size][/b] [list][*]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? I wanna roleplay my dragons, babeeeyyyyyy. They’re all OCs! [*]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? I’m getting the romance itch. I wanna see our dragons meet, start flirting, and falling into the L word with each other. (I WILL get emotionally attached to your dragon when we do this, so fair warning lol). I’m cool with all sexualties, trans dragons, etc![/list] [b][size=4]Player Information[/size][/b] [br] [list][*]Average reply length? [br]I’m very wordy, so they can get long winded at times. Average probably 2-3 paragraphs, but I’ll go 5+ if necessary. I’ve also been guilty of doing the dreaded 1-2 sentence reply if my character(s) need more information from yours, but that’s incredibly rare. [*]Average reply speed? Days I’m working will probably be 1 a day, day’s I’m not I can go 5-8 replies, so miles will vary depending on my schedule! [*]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? [br]1x1 only, please! I’m too intimidated in group rps to respond. I’ve tried several before and stop responding after like, 5 replies. [*]Would you like to share any additional information? I have discord, so we can plan and RP on there too! I'm interested in long term roleplay, so please make sure you can commit at least 1-2 months to it, the longer the better! [/list] Here's some recent examples of my writing:[list] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3701477]Champagne's short story in his bio[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1593454/663#post_46746605]This flirt story I wrote for a forum game[/url] [*] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GTKYZkQ2pqgtyMrgjL_XBiu3T0elWSBRZC1RWR1KgzE/edit?usp=drivesdk]A short story I wrote about mine and another's dragon (on Google docs because I initially sent it via pm[/url])
Character Information
  • Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

I wanna roleplay my dragons, babeeeyyyyyy. They’re all OCs!

• Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

I’m getting the romance itch. I wanna see our dragons meet, start flirting, and falling into the L word with each other. (I WILL get emotionally attached to your dragon when we do this, so fair warning lol). I’m cool with all sexualties, trans dragons, etc!

Player Information

• Average reply length?

I’m very wordy, so they can get long winded at times. Average probably 2-3 paragraphs, but I’ll go 5+ if necessary. I’ve also been guilty of doing the dreaded 1-2 sentence reply if my character(s) need more information from yours, but that’s incredibly rare.
  • Average reply speed?

Days I’m working will probably be 1 a day, day’s I’m not I can go 5-8 replies, so miles will vary depending on my schedule!
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

1x1 only, please! I’m too intimidated in group rps to respond. I’ve tried several before and stop responding after like, 5 replies.

• Would you like to share any additional information?

I have discord, so we can plan and RP on there too!

I'm interested in long term roleplay, so please make sure you can commit at least 1-2 months to it, the longer the better!

Here's some recent examples of my writing:
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
FOUND!

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?:
I am completely open to either! I have many OC’s (and I have a knack for making them up on the spot and fleshing them out with dialogue and odd characterization moments in the middle of roleplay), but I can also rp as fandom characters.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Nope! Just a nice partner that can deal with me :)

Average reply length?
I usually like to write a good chunk of dialogue and/or description. I guess at maximum it would be 4 paragraphs, if I was setting a scene or going into a monologue or something. I enjoy writing and characterization, so I may add some stuff that seems irrelevant but just adds to my character’s personality or idiosyncrasies or is meant to get a reaction from your character.

Average reply speed?
I’m on almost every day towards the end of the day, so I’ll probably get back to you quickly? I’m less active on weekends and breaks, so it would be harder for me to respond then. Additionally, I do sometimes tend to overthink what I’m writing, so if I’m on when you are it might average 15 minutes? All in all, though, I can get back to you really quickly if that’s what you want.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
So, I guess, a decent grasp of the English language? I don’t care about typos or grammar mistakes (unless they’re glaring, but I promise I’m generally pretty chill), but I don’t want to be role playing with a toddler??
And, um, just kindness, I guess? I’m relatively new to this, so if I do something wrong, don’t hesitate to tell me nicely!

Would you like to share any additional information?
Odds are I will get irrationally attached to any and all characters in the rp. You have been warned.
FOUND!

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?:
I am completely open to either! I have many OC’s (and I have a knack for making them up on the spot and fleshing them out with dialogue and odd characterization moments in the middle of roleplay), but I can also rp as fandom characters.

Nope! Just a nice partner that can deal with me :)

Average reply length?
I usually like to write a good chunk of dialogue and/or description. I guess at maximum it would be 4 paragraphs, if I was setting a scene or going into a monologue or something. I enjoy writing and characterization, so I may add some stuff that seems irrelevant but just adds to my character’s personality or idiosyncrasies or is meant to get a reaction from your character.

Average reply speed?
I’m on almost every day towards the end of the day, so I’ll probably get back to you quickly? I’m less active on weekends and breaks, so it would be harder for me to respond then. Additionally, I do sometimes tend to overthink what I’m writing, so if I’m on when you are it might average 15 minutes? All in all, though, I can get back to you really quickly if that’s what you want.

So, I guess, a decent grasp of the English language? I don’t care about typos or grammar mistakes (unless they’re glaring, but I promise I’m generally pretty chill), but I don’t want to be role playing with a toddler??
And, um, just kindness, I guess? I’m relatively new to this, so if I do something wrong, don’t hesitate to tell me nicely!

Odds are I will get irrationally attached to any and all characters in the rp. You have been warned.
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
i've been up for RPing relating to FR for a while now, but I have no idea how to go about finding a partner as the forum seems filled with 1x1s between people already sksks so.. hello! i'm lukaya, if you're interested in some RP well here is my form below.
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

I have several original characters based in my lore for my dragons. You can see some examples and bio's here and here and i'm always willing to make a condensed, quick cheat-sheet of the character's backstory / personality for anyone who doesn't have time to sit through my entire lore.

I am seeking RPs that are set in the Flight Rising universe so I can write about dragons.

Player Information
Average reply length?

Multi paragraph. I can do smaller if the situation calls for it but I am forewarning that I write a lot.
Average reply speed?

Depends. Mon-Fri I work, so my replies will come from 9am FR time (5pm my time) onwards. Saturdays I can likely be much more flexible with my time.

It's not a hard requirement but I would really would like someone who has experience in RPing before and can match a little more to what I write. I don't want to give paragraphs of a reply to get one line in response, y'know? But it's not like, make or break if you're new to RPing. I'm open to people who are dipping their toes in for the first time.

Please be 18 or older. I am 25.

I am not currently interested in Fandom RP right now, so I'd like to keep things that use FR's dragons, even if it doesn't involve the world of it necessarily.
  • Examples of my writing: Storytelling
  • I won't be open to Discord until I know you a bit better, so I'd like to stick to forum / PM.
  • She/They, I don't mind which pronouns you decide to use.
  • If we are RPing on the forum, please ping me when it's my turn.
  • I am FR +8
  • Some more lore / art examples because I might end up drawing stuff related to our rp.
i've been up for RPing relating to FR for a while now, but I have no idea how to go about finding a partner as the forum seems filled with 1x1s between people already sksks so.. hello! i'm lukaya, if you're interested in some RP well here is my form below.
Character Information

I have several original characters based in my lore for my dragons. You can see some examples and bio's here and here and i'm always willing to make a condensed, quick cheat-sheet of the character's backstory / personality for anyone who doesn't have time to sit through my entire lore.

I am seeking RPs that are set in the Flight Rising universe so I can write about dragons.

Player Information
Average reply length?

Multi paragraph. I can do smaller if the situation calls for it but I am forewarning that I write a lot.
Average reply speed?

Depends. Mon-Fri I work, so my replies will come from 9am FR time (5pm my time) onwards. Saturdays I can likely be much more flexible with my time.

It's not a hard requirement but I would really would like someone who has experience in RPing before and can match a little more to what I write. I don't want to give paragraphs of a reply to get one line in response, y'know? But it's not like, make or break if you're new to RPing. I'm open to people who are dipping their toes in for the first time.

Please be 18 or older. I am 25.

I am not currently interested in Fandom RP right now, so I'd like to keep things that use FR's dragons, even if it doesn't involve the world of it necessarily.
  • Examples of my writing: Storytelling
  • I won't be open to Discord until I know you a bit better, so I'd like to stick to forum / PM.
  • She/They, I don't mind which pronouns you decide to use.
  • If we are RPing on the forum, please ping me when it's my turn.
  • I am FR +8
  • Some more lore / art examples because I might end up drawing stuff related to our rp.
IW6rhW4.png » code
» art
» fr + 8

please, call me luka.
lukaya was my father.
Heyoooo my name is Emerald and I am new to the whole FR roleplay thing. I've been doing roleplay for years but I've not spread my wings per-say to this fandom. [b][size=4]Character Information[/size][/b] [list][*][b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/b] [list][*]It's all OCs here. As I'm on a FR forum I wish to rp FR related stuff. I DO have a lot of fandom OCs and have RPed with them, but they're for my personal use only, and I'd like to play as my dragons for once. Thus I'm likely to use those in my lair be they the Starter's family or other. No humans or crossover stuff involved please, I want a fully FR-related setting.[/list] [br] [*][b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b][list][*]Not... really? Though I will say I very much prefer lighthearted, character-driven stuff rather than plot-driven drama-driven rps. I'm too emotionally exhausted by the latter and just want something more of the vibe of the Training Grounds where it's a chill-vibe sorta thing.[/list][/list] [b][size=4]Player Information[/size][/b] [br] [list][*][b]Average reply length?[/b] [br]I'm sorta literate. I'll write as much as my RP partners will throw at me back. I can do a small paragraph at the least, but if I'm REALLY into writing my characters thoughts, emotions, and really getting them to interact with what's all around them in one post I've passed thresholds of 2000 words in one post alone. However, this is only if I have more than enough to respond to back. If you write short, I will write short. Write sorta long, I might write a little longer. [*][b]Average reply speed?[/b] [br]In Discords ala Group rps in real time it depends on the speed of the rp as a whole; If multiple are replying at once, I feel obligated to try to keep up and reply multiple times a day, even spending nights up to 1-2 AM replying to sessions. I've done slower Discord rps with 1v1 characters in servers tho as I'm in some that allow side-rps for more lenient slower stuff, but I'm familiar with fast-paced rp. In Forums I can be a little more loose in my speed. Maybe one reply a day, one a few? And that's assuming the other person is able to do the same. As someone who can get really wordy in her posts when I get super into it, Discord's word limit making me split posts up is a hinderance compared to the forums where word limit counts are near nonexistent. [*][b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] [br][LIST][*]I would vastly prefer other RPers to be 18+ for the sake of my comfort. I cuss like a sailor at times and I do a fair bit of adult humor when it springs up in my head both IC and OOC, and I would love to not have to adjust my filter too much. [*]Please have a decent grasp of the English language and grammar. No run-ons or anything. ^^' [*] No One-liners, I want something I CAN reply to. Remember when I said I can write in droves? I'm not asking ya to do the same, but moreso if you can get me to do that in a 1v1, you're doing decent enough haha. [*]I've done both forum RPs and Discord, I rarely do 1v1 rps nowadays but that's not to say I won't, it's just group servers are so common nowadays I'm used to that more. [*]If you know what metagaming is I wish for you to not do nor allow that... I don't need to tell what godmodding is. [*]As mentioned, I prefer lighter stuff, there's a reason for it as well. I've had and currently still have to deal with a DM friend who pushes DRAMA EVERYWHERE into the rp in EVERY SESSION for the sake of having some form of plot-device or something of it, I've dealt with so much stress from said DMs scaring me about character death over and over and over when they know how I am about said characters it gives me massive anxiety. Spats and whatnot between characters are fine! But at the end of the day, I want a RP I can write in with ease and not regret joining months after I've gotten in too deep.[/list] [*][b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] [LIST][*]If rping on forum, PLEASE ping me if you want me specifically to reply to your post! This is what I've familiar with with forum rp stuff and it's my sorta "etiquette" for it. [*]I am 2 hours ahead of FR site time. [*][b][i]IMPORTANT NOTE:[/i][/b] [b]I have a massive, MASSIVE tendency to get SUPER attached to fictional characters, be they mine or those I do not own, and thus can get extremely emotional about them at times. I can even admit that it is to the point of being very irrational.[/b] This is something about me that is extreeeeemely important to remember, and it's a flaw that's been with me since I was 13 and no it's not something I can shake off. So if you aren't the type to know how to handle folks like me, might be best to pass on doing anything roleplay related with me. I've unfortunate freaked folks out in the past and can come off rather strong about it. (Believe me when I say that feels like an understatement) x.x''' [i]You have been warned![/i] [*]In relation, romance plots I'd probably reject due to this, plus the fact that I've paired my dragons (Some of them anyways) off already. So for instance if I play Rosy/Rosebud in a RP, she is accounted for by two mates already and will not be available for romance even in just that particular rp. Unrequited crushes on the other hand are perfectly fine. Sorry! I do love a good romance RP, favorite genre even, but I'm more likely to pair my dragons off officially with someone already in my clan than not. [*]I'm fine with both short-term and long-term rp, HOWEVER I'm more familiar with long-term rps. [*]I can be shy when joining a RP, especially group RPs, this is very prevalent to Discord and thus I'm extremely hesitant to join servers. I'd like to warm up on the forms first before doing anything like that. Just... gotta find a place I can actually get started, I'm too nervous to even join the Training grounds as I've never done a RP here before. >.>''' [*] I'm not good with starter posts as they put pressure on me, if that makes sense. So the one comfort of group stuff is that I don't have to do that. [*] I struggle in actually joining rps here as like 95% of them or something are either full or 1v1s, so I have no experience here to make any note of. [*] I prefer to do 1v1s with folks I'm comfortable with, so say I share a Discord with you and have RPs with you in group settings for a while, depending on stuff there's a good chance I can get the will to do a one on one thing with you then. [*] I keep Flight Rising bookedmarked so that I visit it as often as possible as it's at my top bar when I open a new tab, which is useful for forum RPs hopefully. [*] I joke about being "high maintenance" in RP servers and whatnot but as you can tell by this very post I have a lot you need to account for before getting in it with me. [*] I got a lot of social anxiety... also I'm a chick, so refer me as such :UUU [/LIST]
Heyoooo my name is Emerald and I am new to the whole FR roleplay thing. I've been doing roleplay for years but I've not spread my wings per-say to this fandom.

Character Information
  • Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
    • It's all OCs here. As I'm on a FR forum I wish to rp FR related stuff.
      I DO have a lot of fandom OCs and have RPed with them, but they're for my personal use only, and I'd like to play as my dragons for once. Thus I'm likely to use those in my lair be they the Starter's family or other. No humans or crossover stuff involved please, I want a fully FR-related setting.

• Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
    • Not... really? Though I will say I very much prefer lighthearted, character-driven stuff rather than plot-driven drama-driven rps. I'm too emotionally exhausted by the latter and just want something more of the vibe of the Training Grounds where it's a chill-vibe sorta thing.

Player Information

• Average reply length?

I'm sorta literate. I'll write as much as my RP partners will throw at me back. I can do a small paragraph at the least, but if I'm REALLY into writing my characters thoughts, emotions, and really getting them to interact with what's all around them in one post I've passed thresholds of 2000 words in one post alone. However, this is only if I have more than enough to respond to back. If you write short, I will write short. Write sorta long, I might write a little longer.
  • Average reply speed?

In Discords ala Group rps in real time it depends on the speed of the rp as a whole; If multiple are replying at once, I feel obligated to try to keep up and reply multiple times a day, even spending nights up to 1-2 AM replying to sessions. I've done slower Discord rps with 1v1 characters in servers tho as I'm in some that allow side-rps for more lenient slower stuff, but I'm familiar with fast-paced rp.
    In Forums I can be a little more loose in my speed. Maybe one reply a day, one a few? And that's assuming the other person is able to do the same. As someone who can get really wordy in her posts when I get super into it, Discord's word limit making me split posts up is a hinderance compared to the forums where word limit counts are near nonexistent.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

• I would vastly prefer other RPers to be 18+ for the sake of my comfort. I cuss like a sailor at times and I do a fair bit of adult humor when it springs up in my head both IC and OOC, and I would love to not have to adjust my filter too much.
    • Please have a decent grasp of the English language and grammar. No run-ons or anything. ^^'
    • No One-liners, I want something I CAN reply to. Remember when I said I can write in droves? I'm not asking ya to do the same, but moreso if you can get me to do that in a 1v1, you're doing decent enough haha.
    • I've done both forum RPs and Discord, I rarely do 1v1 rps nowadays but that's not to say I won't, it's just group servers are so common nowadays I'm used to that more.
    • If you know what metagaming is I wish for you to not do nor allow that... I don't need to tell what godmodding is.
    • As mentioned, I prefer lighter stuff, there's a reason for it as well. I've had and currently still have to deal with a DM friend who pushes DRAMA EVERYWHERE into the rp in EVERY SESSION for the sake of having some form of plot-device or something of it, I've dealt with so much stress from said DMs scaring me about character death over and over and over when they know how I am about said characters it gives me massive anxiety. Spats and whatnot between characters are fine! But at the end of the day, I want a RP I can write in with ease and not regret joining months after I've gotten in too deep.
  • Would you like to share any additional information?
    • If rping on forum, PLEASE ping me if you want me specifically to reply to your post! This is what I've familiar with with forum rp stuff and it's my sorta "etiquette" for it.
    • I am 2 hours ahead of FR site time.
    • IMPORTANT NOTE: I have a massive, MASSIVE tendency to get SUPER attached to fictional characters, be they mine or those I do not own, and thus can get extremely emotional about them at times. I can even admit that it is to the point of being very irrational. This is something about me that is extreeeeemely important to remember, and it's a flaw that's been with me since I was 13 and no it's not something I can shake off. So if you aren't the type to know how to handle folks like me, might be best to pass on doing anything roleplay related with me. I've unfortunate freaked folks out in the past and can come off rather strong about it. (Believe me when I say that feels like an understatement) x.x''' You have been warned!
    • In relation, romance plots I'd probably reject due to this, plus the fact that I've paired my dragons (Some of them anyways) off already. So for instance if I play Rosy/Rosebud in a RP, she is accounted for by two mates already and will not be available for romance even in just that particular rp. Unrequited crushes on the other hand are perfectly fine. Sorry! I do love a good romance RP, favorite genre even, but I'm more likely to pair my dragons off officially with someone already in my clan than not.
    • I'm fine with both short-term and long-term rp, HOWEVER I'm more familiar with long-term rps.
    • I can be shy when joining a RP, especially group RPs, this is very prevalent to Discord and thus I'm extremely hesitant to join servers. I'd like to warm up on the forms first before doing anything like that. Just... gotta find a place I can actually get started, I'm too nervous to even join the Training grounds as I've never done a RP here before. >.>'''
    • I'm not good with starter posts as they put pressure on me, if that makes sense. So the one comfort of group stuff is that I don't have to do that.
    • I struggle in actually joining rps here as like 95% of them or something are either full or 1v1s, so I have no experience here to make any note of.
    • I prefer to do 1v1s with folks I'm comfortable with, so say I share a Discord with you and have RPs with you in group settings for a while, depending on stuff there's a good chance I can get the will to do a one on one thing with you then.
    • I keep Flight Rising bookedmarked so that I visit it as often as possible as it's at my top bar when I open a new tab, which is useful for forum RPs hopefully.
    • I joke about being "high maintenance" in RP servers and whatnot but as you can tell by this very post I have a lot you need to account for before getting in it with me.
    • I got a lot of social anxiety... also I'm a chick, so refer me as such :UUU
I am a proud Nature Flight Sapling!
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
[center][size=85][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1e2acafe284da507b03c50a7dc2a4e3c/tumblr_mok1qqhc581sp81alo1_500.gif[/img] [color=gray] Hello! I'm ChompGod, otherwise known as Makayla. I'm currently in search of a 1x1 roleplay with a dedicated partner. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I am in the CST time zone for the time being, but I'm usually +1hr ahead of CST (EST) since I'm not at my home at the time. I enjoy romantic or platonic roleplays. I'm okay with darker topics depending on the subject (feel free to ask). I prefer to roleplay with someone around my age (18+) and will ID you if need be. I like to make headcanons and be on friendly terms with my roleplay partner. In general, I write a lot as I enjoy doing detailed paragraphs. I usually do anywhere from 200-500 words or more if that's my partner's preference. I like to roleplay angst and have a lot of drama and action going on in the roleplay. Any pairing is fine, however, I prefer to play with male or female characters. Do not pester me about a reply- I will lose all interest at that. Asking when I might reply is totally fine, or checking up on me if I'm gone for a couple of days- that doesn't annoy me! Just don't spam me every hour. This should also go without saying, but aggression or rudeness will be met with a quick block. I'm looking for a friend and a roleplay partner- not someone who treats me badly and demands replies </3 [b]Plot ideas I am currently in search of:[/b] The biggest plot I'm looking to do right now is something with pirates. I don't mind the cliche royalty x pirate, or pirate x citizen. I also wouldn't mind doing something based on Assassins Creed: Black Flag. I enjoy playing canon OCs or personal OCs of my own. Alternatively, we could do something based around Pirates of the Caribbean. I can surely come up with an original plot if desired, we could build it together, even! Mafia boss living a double life x Former ex lover or friend Rick and Morty based?? Could be fun. I don't mind playing Rick or Morty, or including OCs in their stead. I'm not really a comedian, but I can try to make you laugh. Open to suggestions, naturally! Feel free to ask about a plot if you aren't sure. [b] Plots I don't like to do:[/b] Steampunk based Extremely modern/futuristic- I'm sorry, it's just such a bore to me! Fetish based My discord is ChompGod#9909 in the case that you're interested in working something out. You can pm me here as well! Please state where you're coming from, as this ad is in more than one place.[/color][/size][/center]
tumblr_mok1qqhc581sp81alo1_500.gif

Hello! I'm ChompGod, otherwise known as Makayla. I'm currently in search of a 1x1 roleplay with a dedicated partner. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I am in the CST time zone for the time being, but I'm usually +1hr ahead of CST (EST) since I'm not at my home at the time. I enjoy romantic or platonic roleplays. I'm okay with darker topics depending on the subject (feel free to ask). I prefer to roleplay with someone around my age (18+) and will ID you if need be. I like to make headcanons and be on friendly terms with my roleplay partner. In general, I write a lot as I enjoy doing detailed paragraphs. I usually do anywhere from 200-500 words or more if that's my partner's preference. I like to roleplay angst and have a lot of drama and action going on in the roleplay. Any pairing is fine, however, I prefer to play with male or female characters. Do not pester me about a reply- I will lose all interest at that. Asking when I might reply is totally fine, or checking up on me if I'm gone for a couple of days- that doesn't annoy me! Just don't spam me every hour. This should also go without saying, but aggression or rudeness will be met with a quick block. I'm looking for a friend and a roleplay partner- not someone who treats me badly and demands replies </3

Plot ideas I am currently in search of:

The biggest plot I'm looking to do right now is something with pirates. I don't mind the cliche royalty x pirate, or pirate x citizen. I also wouldn't mind doing something based on Assassins Creed: Black Flag. I enjoy playing canon OCs or personal OCs of my own. Alternatively, we could do something based around Pirates of the Caribbean. I can surely come up with an original plot if desired, we could build it together, even!

Mafia boss living a double life x Former ex lover or friend
Rick and Morty based?? Could be fun. I don't mind playing Rick or Morty, or including OCs in their stead. I'm not really a comedian, but I can try to make you laugh.

Open to suggestions, naturally! Feel free to ask about a plot if you aren't sure.

Plots I don't like to do:

Steampunk based
Extremely modern/futuristic- I'm sorry, it's just such a bore to me!
Fetish based

My discord is ChompGod#9909 in the case that you're interested in working something out. You can pm me here as well! Please state where you're coming from, as this ad is in more than one place.
28764.png
Character Information
My characters are almost always original characters. I don't really like to use fandom characters as I am not great with them and I find OC's give me the power to be creative.
That said, if you would like to use a fandom character, I don't mind at all.
I do, however, like to use human/humanoid OC's because I am not the best at roleplaying as dragons.

Yes! Well, sort of...
I am always looking for a fun Sci-Fi/Superhero roleplay and would prefer to do 1x1's to groups. I will do small group roleplays (3-5 people) but I find it hard to keep up with and then people get left out...
I like romance plots as long as it's a slow burn. I prefer to do a MxF romance plot as it is what I am most comfortable with, but I will do MxM or FxF, I just might have a little trouble with it.
I also enjoy mid-evil/pirate plots and royalty plots.
I have a few plot/setting ideas but I would love to discuss them and I am open to just about anything.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Around one to two paragraphs (5-7 sentences) but I can match any length.

Average reply speed?
Five to ten minutes depending on if I am online or not. I tend to reply pretty fast and would like my partner to do the same.

~ I am looking for 1x1's with people I haven't roleplayed with before, but if you have roleplayed with me and the thread just kinda died, then I would be happy to roleplay with you. Or if you've done a group roleplay with me and haven't done a 1x1, that's fine too.
~ I am not going to tell you my age, but please know I have the knowledge and maturity to roleplay most topics.

~ Please PM me if you are interested
~ I would prefer to stay here on Flight Rising although I do have Discord.
Character Information
My characters are almost always original characters. I don't really like to use fandom characters as I am not great with them and I find OC's give me the power to be creative.
That said, if you would like to use a fandom character, I don't mind at all.
I do, however, like to use human/humanoid OC's because I am not the best at roleplaying as dragons.

Yes! Well, sort of...
I am always looking for a fun Sci-Fi/Superhero roleplay and would prefer to do 1x1's to groups. I will do small group roleplays (3-5 people) but I find it hard to keep up with and then people get left out...
I like romance plots as long as it's a slow burn. I prefer to do a MxF romance plot as it is what I am most comfortable with, but I will do MxM or FxF, I just might have a little trouble with it.
I also enjoy mid-evil/pirate plots and royalty plots.
I have a few plot/setting ideas but I would love to discuss them and I am open to just about anything.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Around one to two paragraphs (5-7 sentences) but I can match any length.

Average reply speed?
Five to ten minutes depending on if I am online or not. I tend to reply pretty fast and would like my partner to do the same.

~ I am looking for 1x1's with people I haven't roleplayed with before, but if you have roleplayed with me and the thread just kinda died, then I would be happy to roleplay with you. Or if you've done a group roleplay with me and haven't done a 1x1, that's fine too.
~ I am not going to tell you my age, but please know I have the knowledge and maturity to roleplay most topics.

~ Please PM me if you are interested
~ I would prefer to stay here on Flight Rising although I do have Discord.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
hoi!! I've been roleplaying a long time, but never on FR!

Original. I would love to roleplay as one of my FR dragons and flesh out their character, honestly!

I'm not. We can plot, do a one-off or anything else. I would prefer to avoid fluff for now, just because I'd rather establish character and relationships. If we do a storyline, my partner should probably... DM...

Player Information

Average reply length?
I am very multi-para based. Anywhere between 4-8 paragraphs, though there can always be more depending on what I'm working with. I prefer my partners are semi-lit to novella? Because I WILL surpass 2000 characters.

Average reply speed?
1-2 times daily. Sometimes I can only reply a few times a week.

Similar roleplay style. Good grasp of grammar and the English Language. Please have patience. I prefer my partners are 18+, truthfully just because I don't want to have to adjust my filter too much.

I am EST! And I'm busy a lot. Currently I'm sick with COVID, but otherwise I work a full-time graveyard shift and am away a lot of the time because of it. This doesn't mean you should be awake during those hours, simply because I won't respond during those hours unless I have a lot of free time for some reason.
I have a discord if you ever need to contact me there for any reason.
hoi!! I've been roleplaying a long time, but never on FR!

Original. I would love to roleplay as one of my FR dragons and flesh out their character, honestly!

I'm not. We can plot, do a one-off or anything else. I would prefer to avoid fluff for now, just because I'd rather establish character and relationships. If we do a storyline, my partner should probably... DM...

Player Information

Average reply length?
I am very multi-para based. Anywhere between 4-8 paragraphs, though there can always be more depending on what I'm working with. I prefer my partners are semi-lit to novella? Because I WILL surpass 2000 characters.

Average reply speed?
1-2 times daily. Sometimes I can only reply a few times a week.

Similar roleplay style. Good grasp of grammar and the English Language. Please have patience. I prefer my partners are 18+, truthfully just because I don't want to have to adjust my filter too much.

I am EST! And I'm busy a lot. Currently I'm sick with COVID, but otherwise I work a full-time graveyard shift and am away a lot of the time because of it. This doesn't mean you should be awake during those hours, simply because I won't respond during those hours unless I have a lot of free time for some reason.
I have a discord if you ever need to contact me there for any reason.
vv my hatchery vv

6bbca26bc3df5d3564da0ed61504fc8d8ecc50de.png
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?Please
describe.
I always create original characters, but most of mine are fandom inspired, especially if they are in a roleplay based on a specific fandom.
Also, I do lile doing dragon characters, but if I'm being honest, I like playing beastclans/fantasy species/humans.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?If yes, please describe.
In a way, yes, but not so much. I really like action packed rps, especially where I get to use super powers (but don't worry, I keep them non-godlike) but I don't look for very specific details or storylines

Player Information
I am a high school student, so I am usually very busy during the day, especially now that I soon have to go back to full time real school. But during vacations, I reply like *snap, snap, snap* but I won't mind dealing with players who take their time to reply.

Average reply length?
My reply length varies depending on the current situation and the length the creator likes. But in a general sense, I normally reply with 2-3 sentences.

Average reply speed?
Like I said earlier, it's usually like *snap, snap, snap* but I soon have to go back into full time, real school, which means I'll be unavailable most of the day except for the evenings and weekends, unless I have an unusually large amount of homework

I'm not very picky or choosy with who I play with, but I don't do 1 on 1 with players unless I know them really well since my past experience has not been exactly great (they either die out quick or never really get started). Also, I definitely don't ever want a rp to die out, cause that's just dissapointing, and lastly, I think I should point out that I am ok with romance but not as a main theme or a major role, and I won't join a rp unless it will have action in it, but that does not mean that action has to be a main theme. And also, if you like doing FR history related rps, I'll be down for that!

I think I have said as much as I needed and wanted to. If you want to know my fandoms, I have a list in my lair description. Thank you
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?Please
describe.
I always create original characters, but most of mine are fandom inspired, especially if they are in a roleplay based on a specific fandom.
Also, I do lile doing dragon characters, but if I'm being honest, I like playing beastclans/fantasy species/humans.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?If yes, please describe.
In a way, yes, but not so much. I really like action packed rps, especially where I get to use super powers (but don't worry, I keep them non-godlike) but I don't look for very specific details or storylines

Player Information
I am a high school student, so I am usually very busy during the day, especially now that I soon have to go back to full time real school. But during vacations, I reply like *snap, snap, snap* but I won't mind dealing with players who take their time to reply.

Average reply length?
My reply length varies depending on the current situation and the length the creator likes. But in a general sense, I normally reply with 2-3 sentences.

Average reply speed?
Like I said earlier, it's usually like *snap, snap, snap* but I soon have to go back into full time, real school, which means I'll be unavailable most of the day except for the evenings and weekends, unless I have an unusually large amount of homework

I'm not very picky or choosy with who I play with, but I don't do 1 on 1 with players unless I know them really well since my past experience has not been exactly great (they either die out quick or never really get started). Also, I definitely don't ever want a rp to die out, cause that's just dissapointing, and lastly, I think I should point out that I am ok with romance but not as a main theme or a major role, and I won't join a rp unless it will have action in it, but that does not mean that action has to be a main theme. And also, if you like doing FR history related rps, I'll be down for that!

I think I have said as much as I needed and wanted to. If you want to know my fandoms, I have a list in my lair description. Thank you
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Characters
Any dragon in my lair!
(Xesfer is the more gentle,
yet quiet one, Lagoon is also quiet but he’s more stoic, Qwert is silly, youthful and playful, Seafoam is a little terror and Doubloon is soft, a little shy and loves shiny things.)

Average Reply Length
About a paragraph, I’m pretty slow.

Average Reply Speed
Not very fast. I’d say once every ten minutes.

Requirements/Preferences
Someone who is patient! I’m slow, stupid and a bit inexperienced but I can do anything you want story wise! I’m on British Summer Time but my sleep schedule is a bit off.

Storyline?
Not specifically. Maybe something a bit more casual! I could do romance but I’m not the best at it.
Characters
Any dragon in my lair!
(Xesfer is the more gentle,
yet quiet one, Lagoon is also quiet but he’s more stoic, Qwert is silly, youthful and playful, Seafoam is a little terror and Doubloon is soft, a little shy and loves shiny things.)

Average Reply Length
About a paragraph, I’m pretty slow.

Average Reply Speed
Not very fast. I’d say once every ten minutes.

Requirements/Preferences
Someone who is patient! I’m slow, stupid and a bit inexperienced but I can do anything you want story wise! I’m on British Summer Time but my sleep schedule is a bit off.

Storyline?
Not specifically. Maybe something a bit more casual! I could do romance but I’m not the best at it.
Preferred Genres of RP
from most to least enjoyed
Adventure
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Crime
Romance

Expected Response Time
Expect me to respond within a few hours at most. If I have an issue where I can't, I'll bring it to your attention. I expect the same.

Average Reply Length
Depends on the person's length, I try to match theirs. Otherwise I'm capable of doing 1-6 paragraphs at a time per response.
Preferred Genres of RP
from most to least enjoyed
Adventure
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Crime
Romance

Expected Response Time
Expect me to respond within a few hours at most. If I have an issue where I can't, I'll bring it to your attention. I expect the same.

Average Reply Length
Depends on the person's length, I try to match theirs. Otherwise I'm capable of doing 1-6 paragraphs at a time per response.
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 133 134