Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 133 134
I am not interested in RPing atm, sorry.

I think I'll put a post here since I am desperate to RP at the moment but am also off put by joining an RP that has been going for a while.

Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

I have a huge list of OCs that I can draw from, almost all are bestial in nature for example gryphons, dragons and anthros, and the few that aren't are still fantasy based. However I am more than willing to mess around with OCs to make them fit in other settings, I've been doing that for D&D and I find it easy enough to do.

I don't really play fandom characters, OCs within fandoms yes, but not a character created by someone else. Fandom OCs I have are for Pokemon, Dragonriders of Pern, Dinotopia, Hetalia and Steven Universe. I am more than happy to create new characters or modify existing OCs for other fandom RPs, I am familiar with a number of popular fandoms so let me know what you want to RP, but I will not RP in a world I am not familiar with unless my character can exist and not be familiar with how that world works (sorta like an isekai).

Also, obviously, I can do Flight Rising RPs too.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

I don't have any specific storylines in mind. I do prefer fantasy-based things and am not the biggest fan of modern unless I can play a character unfamiliar with modern things (such as an animal character). Sci-fi can be okay, but I'd need to be familiar with the world (the biggest sci-fi fandoms I'm in are Star Trek and Doctor Who), no original sci-fi RPs please.

Player Information

About Me

I am 26 years old, and am genderqueer and demisexual. I am okay with pretty much anything that is allowed here on FR. I enjoy challenging my characters and in fights and other violent situations I am just as likely to allow my character to be injured than to get away. I am more than happy to avoid potential triggers or give content warnings within an RP, but let me know beforehand or in the RP rules so I know what to avoid.

I am more than fine with RPing romance of any kind, though only if you are 18+, but please let me know before hand if that's what you want. I have a number of OCs that are ace and/or aro, as well as a range of other genders and sexualities so I'd need to know what is expected before picking who I play as.

Average reply length?

Typically I write at least a paragraph, as I like to describe what my character is doing and thinking. Though if I'm having an off-day I may only write a couple of sentences.

Average reply speed?

I'd say I'm fairly quick at responding, provided I am actually awake. My sleep schedule is kinda inconsistent so I can't give times when I am generally active. I am more than happy to RP with people who can only post infrequently, as long as I get a response within 48 hours, or am told ahead of time if you will not be active so I can move my character on in group RPs.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

I do prefer RPing in groups, I enjoy interacting with different people's playstyles. I also dislike having OOC posts in an RP thread unless that OOC content is alongside an IC post, I find it frustrating getting an alert that a thread is updated only for it to be OOC, so having an OOC thread alongside the IC one is preferred.

I also really prefer it if there's an easy way to look at somebody's character sheet
either through it being linked to on the RP's first post (IC or OOC thread doesn't matter) or it being linked to in the player's post at the top. A big part of my RPing is playing as my character, and I generally will not reference somebody by name unless my character knows it, instead I'd do something like this, "Disease stalked closer to the blue, striped Wildclaw, it seemed like they were the leader of this group and should be the first to be approached." It's frustrating trying to describe a character without being able to easily access their sheet.

Would you like to share any additional information?

Apologies if this is a lot to sift through, and also if I seem hard to RP with. Most of my disliked stuff are not dealbreakers, it's just personal preference, and I'm more than willing to work around it.

If you are interested in RPing with me shoot me a PM, or maybe @ me in your RP thread, just make it clear what the setting is for me.
I am not interested in RPing atm, sorry.

I think I'll put a post here since I am desperate to RP at the moment but am also off put by joining an RP that has been going for a while.

Character Information

I have a huge list of OCs that I can draw from, almost all are bestial in nature for example gryphons, dragons and anthros, and the few that aren't are still fantasy based. However I am more than willing to mess around with OCs to make them fit in other settings, I've been doing that for D&D and I find it easy enough to do.

I don't really play fandom characters, OCs within fandoms yes, but not a character created by someone else. Fandom OCs I have are for Pokemon, Dragonriders of Pern, Dinotopia, Hetalia and Steven Universe. I am more than happy to create new characters or modify existing OCs for other fandom RPs, I am familiar with a number of popular fandoms so let me know what you want to RP, but I will not RP in a world I am not familiar with unless my character can exist and not be familiar with how that world works (sorta like an isekai).

Also, obviously, I can do Flight Rising RPs too.

I don't have any specific storylines in mind. I do prefer fantasy-based things and am not the biggest fan of modern unless I can play a character unfamiliar with modern things (such as an animal character). Sci-fi can be okay, but I'd need to be familiar with the world (the biggest sci-fi fandoms I'm in are Star Trek and Doctor Who), no original sci-fi RPs please.

Player Information

About Me

I am 26 years old, and am genderqueer and demisexual. I am okay with pretty much anything that is allowed here on FR. I enjoy challenging my characters and in fights and other violent situations I am just as likely to allow my character to be injured than to get away. I am more than happy to avoid potential triggers or give content warnings within an RP, but let me know beforehand or in the RP rules so I know what to avoid.

I am more than fine with RPing romance of any kind, though only if you are 18+, but please let me know before hand if that's what you want. I have a number of OCs that are ace and/or aro, as well as a range of other genders and sexualities so I'd need to know what is expected before picking who I play as.

Average reply length?

Typically I write at least a paragraph, as I like to describe what my character is doing and thinking. Though if I'm having an off-day I may only write a couple of sentences.

Average reply speed?

I'd say I'm fairly quick at responding, provided I am actually awake. My sleep schedule is kinda inconsistent so I can't give times when I am generally active. I am more than happy to RP with people who can only post infrequently, as long as I get a response within 48 hours, or am told ahead of time if you will not be active so I can move my character on in group RPs.

I do prefer RPing in groups, I enjoy interacting with different people's playstyles. I also dislike having OOC posts in an RP thread unless that OOC content is alongside an IC post, I find it frustrating getting an alert that a thread is updated only for it to be OOC, so having an OOC thread alongside the IC one is preferred.

I also really prefer it if there's an easy way to look at somebody's character sheet
either through it being linked to on the RP's first post (IC or OOC thread doesn't matter) or it being linked to in the player's post at the top. A big part of my RPing is playing as my character, and I generally will not reference somebody by name unless my character knows it, instead I'd do something like this, "Disease stalked closer to the blue, striped Wildclaw, it seemed like they were the leader of this group and should be the first to be approached." It's frustrating trying to describe a character without being able to easily access their sheet.

Apologies if this is a lot to sift through, and also if I seem hard to RP with. Most of my disliked stuff are not dealbreakers, it's just personal preference, and I'm more than willing to work around it.

If you are interested in RPing with me shoot me a PM, or maybe @ me in your RP thread, just make it clear what the setting is for me.
56762_s.gif
Character Information

Please describe.

I have a whole book of characters so I can’t list them all here. They all range in personality, and I normally chose who I’m going to use after I have viewed everyone else’s characters and try to fill in the gaps or bring something different to the table.

If yes, please describe.

No restrictions, I think as a new player I would like to do at least one FR RP so I can get in touch with the world a bit better and also form some lore! But I do everything, human ,anthro,beast all of it XD

Player Information

Average reply length?

Everywhere, it all really depends on the previous response if there is a lot I can feed off of I’ll write a book, but if not I try to keep it above two to three sentences and push my characters in a direction for more engagement.

Average reply speed?

I have a full time job so I don’t get to reply a lot and it’s normally between the hours of 12&4 pm site time

I like to role play with people that are really detailed I don’t mind reading at all!! I fact I prefer more detail in responses than general interaction.

If you are interested in me joining one of your RPs please ping me! I would love to start getting involved
Character Information

Please describe.

I have a whole book of characters so I can’t list them all here. They all range in personality, and I normally chose who I’m going to use after I have viewed everyone else’s characters and try to fill in the gaps or bring something different to the table.

If yes, please describe.

No restrictions, I think as a new player I would like to do at least one FR RP so I can get in touch with the world a bit better and also form some lore! But I do everything, human ,anthro,beast all of it XD

Player Information

Average reply length?

Everywhere, it all really depends on the previous response if there is a lot I can feed off of I’ll write a book, but if not I try to keep it above two to three sentences and push my characters in a direction for more engagement.

Average reply speed?

I have a full time job so I don’t get to reply a lot and it’s normally between the hours of 12&4 pm site time

I like to role play with people that are really detailed I don’t mind reading at all!! I fact I prefer more detail in responses than general interaction.

If you are interested in me joining one of your RPs please ping me! I would love to start getting involved
Character Information
Fairytail fandom characters

We can figure out a plot together

Player Information

Average reply length?
1 paragraph for fast rp, 2-4 for slow.

Average reply speed?
Depends on my health. When I am having good days multiple times a day, when I am sick I will be in bed and won't be able to write.

Be open to roleplaying multiple characters. If you stick to just one I'll get bored.
We can rp on here, but I would prefer discord or google docs as I don't want to have any hic-ups on flightrising.

My fairy tail characters are listed in this google doc. Most eager to rp Taichi

don't mind the technical stuff with attacks etc. that was residue from rp forum days, but now I much prefer less technical 1 on 1 rp.
Character Information
Fairytail fandom characters

We can figure out a plot together

Player Information

Average reply length?
1 paragraph for fast rp, 2-4 for slow.

Average reply speed?
Depends on my health. When I am having good days multiple times a day, when I am sick I will be in bed and won't be able to write.

Be open to roleplaying multiple characters. If you stick to just one I'll get bored.
We can rp on here, but I would prefer discord or google docs as I don't want to have any hic-ups on flightrising.

My fairy tail characters are listed in this google doc. Most eager to rp Taichi

don't mind the technical stuff with attacks etc. that was residue from rp forum days, but now I much prefer less technical 1 on 1 rp.
Please PM me if you are interested, have questions, or want a role play sample!

I create original human/human appearing characters. I am not into fandom characters. I also prefer realistic anime illustrations for characters. I am not much about lengthily profiles for characters as I find it fun to discover a character through the role play. That being said, I am able to do short or long profiles if needed. All I require though is an image and name.

I am open to everything for now. I am not good at coming up with non-cliche ideas, so I am open to hearing any plot of any genre or working together to create a plot. Please note that I am not a fan of historical role plays and have not dabbled much in sci-fi, but willing to do it. I am into adventure, comedy, action, fantasy, thriller, shape shifting, angst, romance, etc.
Player Information
Average reply length?

I consider myself a literate role player. I do tend to reflect what my role player partner gives me and what I can respond to. On average, I tend to do 1-5 paragraphs, but can do more.

Average reply speed?

I have to admit that I am inconsistent. I will try to reply at least once per week, but I may also reply the next day or it could take a couple of months (will let you know if this may happen). I do find role playing to be a past-time for me, so I role play when I am in the mood to. I do understand that a lot of people prefer more active replies, so please let me know if you do not want to continue the role play because of my response rate.

I am very chill and flexible when it comes to role playing, so I do not have many requirements. We can do OOC chatter or keep it strictly IC. Personally, I do not do OOC chatter typically, so I would be interested in getting myself more used to it.

• I would like my role player partner to be 18+
  • We can discuss whether we want to keep the role play and chatter on FR or use something different (discord, google docs, etc.)
  • I typically do M x M pairings of most recently, but can do M x F.
  • I can play one or two characters at a time and would typically prefer my partner doubling up on characters, if I am going to.
Please PM me if you are interested, have questions, or want a role play sample!

I create original human/human appearing characters. I am not into fandom characters. I also prefer realistic anime illustrations for characters. I am not much about lengthily profiles for characters as I find it fun to discover a character through the role play. That being said, I am able to do short or long profiles if needed. All I require though is an image and name.

I am open to everything for now. I am not good at coming up with non-cliche ideas, so I am open to hearing any plot of any genre or working together to create a plot. Please note that I am not a fan of historical role plays and have not dabbled much in sci-fi, but willing to do it. I am into adventure, comedy, action, fantasy, thriller, shape shifting, angst, romance, etc.
Player Information
Average reply length?

I consider myself a literate role player. I do tend to reflect what my role player partner gives me and what I can respond to. On average, I tend to do 1-5 paragraphs, but can do more.

Average reply speed?

I have to admit that I am inconsistent. I will try to reply at least once per week, but I may also reply the next day or it could take a couple of months (will let you know if this may happen). I do find role playing to be a past-time for me, so I role play when I am in the mood to. I do understand that a lot of people prefer more active replies, so please let me know if you do not want to continue the role play because of my response rate.

I am very chill and flexible when it comes to role playing, so I do not have many requirements. We can do OOC chatter or keep it strictly IC. Personally, I do not do OOC chatter typically, so I would be interested in getting myself more used to it.

• I would like my role player partner to be 18+
  • We can discuss whether we want to keep the role play and chatter on FR or use something different (discord, google docs, etc.)
  • I typically do M x M pairings of most recently, but can do M x F.
  • I can play one or two characters at a time and would typically prefer my partner doubling up on characters, if I am going to.
FR +3 | They/Them
Whelp, if I'm coming back to the site, may as well finally fill this one out lol

Character Information

Absolutely depends on what we're doing. Fantasy, Sci-fi, westerns, whatever you got I probably got a character for it. Typically prefer nonhumans in any setting, but I do like playing the occasional human. I love doing fandom stuff too, and am usually absolutely down for that too. I watch very few shows and movies, but play a lot of tabletop games and video games, so those are my preferred fandoms. I will not roleplay as or with real people.

I've always got some storylines in the works, but I prefer to collaborate on it with my RP partner to some degree, if only to double-check that the story works for the both of us. Talking some outside of the RP is nice too.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I tend to max out at a paragraph or two, I'm dyslexic and find "literate" roleplay tedious. Faster paced scenes I may shorten down to 3-4 sentences just so we can bounce off of one another faster.

Average reply speed?
I work regularly so there are days when I can't reply until I'm home. Usually I'll be able to reply to you pretty quickly though, and if not you're welcome to ping me about it (in case I just straight forget to reply).

• Message me on FR for discussion, we can figure out where we want to RP/chatter. I prefer using apps like Discord or Telegram but I can use the forums if you really really want me to.
  • I prefer 1x1's or very small groups.
  • I'd prefer that my RP partner be 18+, if you are a minor I'd prefer not to.
Whelp, if I'm coming back to the site, may as well finally fill this one out lol

Character Information

Absolutely depends on what we're doing. Fantasy, Sci-fi, westerns, whatever you got I probably got a character for it. Typically prefer nonhumans in any setting, but I do like playing the occasional human. I love doing fandom stuff too, and am usually absolutely down for that too. I watch very few shows and movies, but play a lot of tabletop games and video games, so those are my preferred fandoms. I will not roleplay as or with real people.

I've always got some storylines in the works, but I prefer to collaborate on it with my RP partner to some degree, if only to double-check that the story works for the both of us. Talking some outside of the RP is nice too.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I tend to max out at a paragraph or two, I'm dyslexic and find "literate" roleplay tedious. Faster paced scenes I may shorten down to 3-4 sentences just so we can bounce off of one another faster.

Average reply speed?
I work regularly so there are days when I can't reply until I'm home. Usually I'll be able to reply to you pretty quickly though, and if not you're welcome to ping me about it (in case I just straight forget to reply).

• Message me on FR for discussion, we can figure out where we want to RP/chatter. I prefer using apps like Discord or Telegram but I can use the forums if you really really want me to.
  • I prefer 1x1's or very small groups.
  • I'd prefer that my RP partner be 18+, if you are a minor I'd prefer not to.
I wanna stretch my writing muscles so here I am.

Character Information

I got plenty of FR and fandom ocs. Actual completely original characters not so much. My FR ocs are still a work in a progress but I do have the framework for them. Prefer it if the dragons stay as dragons.
Fandom ocs are primarily focused on Splatoon, Pokemon (primarily the mainline and pmd games), DND 5e and Animaniacs. I'm also willing to rp as canon characters.

Nope, I'm down for whatever. Preference for more lighthearted stuff though.

Player Information

About me
22, nonbinary, uses xe/he/they. I have ~5 years of rping under my belt but I haven't done it at all last year. All of that is fandom rp.

Average reply length?
Able to work script to multiparagraph. It depends on the situation and what fits best.

Average reply speed?
Within 1-3 hours, though I'll give a heads up in case something comes up. Longer replies obviously take longer. Pings are the best way to let me know when it's my turn.

• Not comfortable with minors
  • Group limit is 4
  • Prefer to use discord
  • RPF is a hard no
I wanna stretch my writing muscles so here I am.

Character Information

I got plenty of FR and fandom ocs. Actual completely original characters not so much. My FR ocs are still a work in a progress but I do have the framework for them. Prefer it if the dragons stay as dragons.
Fandom ocs are primarily focused on Splatoon, Pokemon (primarily the mainline and pmd games), DND 5e and Animaniacs. I'm also willing to rp as canon characters.

Nope, I'm down for whatever. Preference for more lighthearted stuff though.

Player Information

About me
22, nonbinary, uses xe/he/they. I have ~5 years of rping under my belt but I haven't done it at all last year. All of that is fandom rp.

Average reply length?
Able to work script to multiparagraph. It depends on the situation and what fits best.

Average reply speed?
Within 1-3 hours, though I'll give a heads up in case something comes up. Longer replies obviously take longer. Pings are the best way to let me know when it's my turn.

• Not comfortable with minors
  • Group limit is 4
  • Prefer to use discord
  • RPF is a hard no
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
My active RPs have started to run a little dry, so I thought since I'm back on this sight I'd see if I could find some new partners here.

Character Information
I have a pretty large arsenal of different OCs up my sleeve. I don't usually do fandom rps, but on the rare occasion I do I have no preference between cannon and fan characters. I know many people here like to rp as dragons, but I personally prefer to only roleplay as human/humanoid characters. I also primarily play male characters, but I'm not opposed to playing ladies from time to time.

I have a few premade story lines available if needed, but for the most part I prefer to brainstorm something new with each partner. I gravitate more towards plots in realistic or very high fantasy settings. Also I'm dumb and soft and like romancey plots with same gender pairings.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It varies from scene to scene and depending on my inspiration. I don't claim to be an amazing writer, roleplaying is my hobby and making myself worry about meeting length expectations just ruins all my fun. I try to never dip below a paragraph, but at some points there's only so much flourishing you can do before it gets superfluous.

Average reply speed?
I'm generally very fast, depending on how much we're writing per post you can expect anything ranging from a reply a day after yours or a reply a few minutes after yours. If you take a while to write your replies though odds are I won't be as fast with you, nothing personal, I just don't see the point in being as speedy for a partner who isn't speedy right back.

• Please be 18 or older
  • I'd prefer if the RP was done over discord, but it isn't a deal breaker
  • I'm more comfy with 1x1 rps, but I'm looking to try branching out into groups again

• They/them pronouns please
  • Canadian in MST timezone
  • If I like an rp enough i will draw pictures of our characters being cute together
My active RPs have started to run a little dry, so I thought since I'm back on this sight I'd see if I could find some new partners here.

Character Information
I have a pretty large arsenal of different OCs up my sleeve. I don't usually do fandom rps, but on the rare occasion I do I have no preference between cannon and fan characters. I know many people here like to rp as dragons, but I personally prefer to only roleplay as human/humanoid characters. I also primarily play male characters, but I'm not opposed to playing ladies from time to time.

I have a few premade story lines available if needed, but for the most part I prefer to brainstorm something new with each partner. I gravitate more towards plots in realistic or very high fantasy settings. Also I'm dumb and soft and like romancey plots with same gender pairings.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It varies from scene to scene and depending on my inspiration. I don't claim to be an amazing writer, roleplaying is my hobby and making myself worry about meeting length expectations just ruins all my fun. I try to never dip below a paragraph, but at some points there's only so much flourishing you can do before it gets superfluous.

Average reply speed?
I'm generally very fast, depending on how much we're writing per post you can expect anything ranging from a reply a day after yours or a reply a few minutes after yours. If you take a while to write your replies though odds are I won't be as fast with you, nothing personal, I just don't see the point in being as speedy for a partner who isn't speedy right back.

• Please be 18 or older
  • I'd prefer if the RP was done over discord, but it isn't a deal breaker
  • I'm more comfy with 1x1 rps, but I'm looking to try branching out into groups again

• They/them pronouns please
  • Canadian in MST timezone
  • If I like an rp enough i will draw pictures of our characters being cute together
@Aequorin

Is having a private rp okay?
@Aequorin

Is having a private rp okay?
Average reply length?
Depends on the RP and what's happening! Usually anywhere from 2-6 sentences, on the lighter end of that for dialogue-heavy stuff, and up to 2 paragraphs if I'm *really* into something.

Average reply speed?
If I'm not asleep or in class, 2-10 minutes. Sometimes less often if I have a busy day, but I do try to write at least 1-2 replies per day.

• Over 18, please
  • Good grammar! Obviously, everyone makes typos here and there, and that's totally fine. But IC-chatspeak or no capitalization/punctuation will end with me dropping the RP.
  • I really prefer either 1x1 RPs or group RPs with no more than 4 people including myself
  • I'm happy to write NPCs, but I'm a much happier camper if we split the NPCs between us instead of one person having to write all of them.

I use he/they pronouns, in EST. I tend to lean more towards human/humanoid RPs or Eragon style dragons, though I'm open to trying new things (other than wolf packs. Please god no more wolves). I usually RP either over PM's or in Discord as well, I'm not super comfortable with forum-style RP these days. Feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested, or ping me here!
Average reply length?
Depends on the RP and what's happening! Usually anywhere from 2-6 sentences, on the lighter end of that for dialogue-heavy stuff, and up to 2 paragraphs if I'm *really* into something.

Average reply speed?
If I'm not asleep or in class, 2-10 minutes. Sometimes less often if I have a busy day, but I do try to write at least 1-2 replies per day.

• Over 18, please
  • Good grammar! Obviously, everyone makes typos here and there, and that's totally fine. But IC-chatspeak or no capitalization/punctuation will end with me dropping the RP.
  • I really prefer either 1x1 RPs or group RPs with no more than 4 people including myself
  • I'm happy to write NPCs, but I'm a much happier camper if we split the NPCs between us instead of one person having to write all of them.

I use he/they pronouns, in EST. I tend to lean more towards human/humanoid RPs or Eragon style dragons, though I'm open to trying new things (other than wolf packs. Please god no more wolves). I usually RP either over PM's or in Discord as well, I'm not super comfortable with forum-style RP these days. Feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested, or ping me here!
Player Information
- You can call me Jux, or Whit(shortened real name)
-I do like using original characters (OC's) and trust me there's a ton of them.
-If there's an idea that you want to do, please ask. I'm mostly open to anything and love to plot.
-I mostly like science fiction/fantasy roleplays.

Average reply length?
-Reply length from me can be expected to anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. You might get a wall of text that seems more novel-like in quality if I'm feeling it.

Average reply speed?
-Quick. I usually reply on lunch breaks and I'm a night owl.

-Over 18+.
-I do like more mature roleplays.

I would prefer to do anything over email, due to accessibility more than anything.

Please don't be afraid to send a PM if you have any questions.
Player Information
- You can call me Jux, or Whit(shortened real name)
-I do like using original characters (OC's) and trust me there's a ton of them.
-If there's an idea that you want to do, please ask. I'm mostly open to anything and love to plot.
-I mostly like science fiction/fantasy roleplays.

Average reply length?
-Reply length from me can be expected to anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. You might get a wall of text that seems more novel-like in quality if I'm feeling it.

Average reply speed?
-Quick. I usually reply on lunch breaks and I'm a night owl.

-Over 18+.
-I do like more mature roleplays.

I would prefer to do anything over email, due to accessibility more than anything.

Please don't be afraid to send a PM if you have any questions.
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 133 134