Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 133 134
Please excuse my typos. i try my best.
___

Character Information
Depends on the roleplay. I play people as well as dragons. I have a couple of Dragons in my lair, which I would like to expand a little more.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Not really. i want to get better in Englisch so it would be awesome if someone has time and desire to work out something with me. :D

Player Information
i'm fine with playing here or on Discord. simply ask.

Average reply length?
Although I have to admit that I have difficulty composing long texts, it happens more and more often. I just have to find my way to the English writing.

Average reply speed?
I try to answer asap. Sometimes i get distracted but i write at least once a day.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
i'm fine with all. but if it's possible and u write in German it would be awesome! (but not a must)

Would you like to share any additional information?
I'm from Germany and sometimes really busy. don't get mad at me. i really try my best. simply write me :D

Everyone who read till here: Have a lovely Day/Night
Please excuse my typos. i try my best.
___

Character Information
Depends on the roleplay. I play people as well as dragons. I have a couple of Dragons in my lair, which I would like to expand a little more.

Not really. i want to get better in Englisch so it would be awesome if someone has time and desire to work out something with me. :D

Player Information
i'm fine with playing here or on Discord. simply ask.

Average reply length?
Although I have to admit that I have difficulty composing long texts, it happens more and more often. I just have to find my way to the English writing.

Average reply speed?
I try to answer asap. Sometimes i get distracted but i write at least once a day.

i'm fine with all. but if it's possible and u write in German it would be awesome! (but not a must)

I'm from Germany and sometimes really busy. don't get mad at me. i really try my best. simply write me :D

Everyone who read till here: Have a lovely Day/Night
CeLSHOy.png
I recently had to drop from a group RP because I couldn't keep up with how fast it was going, so now I have a character that I want to RP with but have no one to do so with!

Character Information
The character is named Charlie! He's 21 and ran away when he was a teenager. He's superhuman; he's a speedster with a cheetah tail, fangs, and sharp black finger nails. His vibe is a mysterious jock/bad boy type. He doesn't have a home; he'd much rather just explore the world as he sees fit.

I really like the superhero genre (im a huge marvel nerd though moreso with the comics than the mcu), so some sort of superhero thing would be fun! maybe charlie could be a sidekick to someone?

other than that, im open to just about anything. just send me a message if you have a different idea!

Player Information
We can RP here on a thread or on discord! If we do discord, i can make a server for us.

Average reply length?
i try to stick between 1-3 paragraphs, though if i really get into it, itll be longer

Average reply speed?
ill try to write every 2-5 days. im currently in the middle of moving and work full time, so it wont be an immediate answer!

id much rather RP with people who are 18+ (or 21+, even better). not that im looking for anything suggestive in nature, but i would be comfortable with someone that age.

Feel free to reach out to me if you'd like!
I recently had to drop from a group RP because I couldn't keep up with how fast it was going, so now I have a character that I want to RP with but have no one to do so with!

Character Information
The character is named Charlie! He's 21 and ran away when he was a teenager. He's superhuman; he's a speedster with a cheetah tail, fangs, and sharp black finger nails. His vibe is a mysterious jock/bad boy type. He doesn't have a home; he'd much rather just explore the world as he sees fit.

I really like the superhero genre (im a huge marvel nerd though moreso with the comics than the mcu), so some sort of superhero thing would be fun! maybe charlie could be a sidekick to someone?

other than that, im open to just about anything. just send me a message if you have a different idea!

Player Information
We can RP here on a thread or on discord! If we do discord, i can make a server for us.

Average reply length?
i try to stick between 1-3 paragraphs, though if i really get into it, itll be longer

Average reply speed?
ill try to write every 2-5 days. im currently in the middle of moving and work full time, so it wont be an immediate answer!

id much rather RP with people who are 18+ (or 21+, even better). not that im looking for anything suggestive in nature, but i would be comfortable with someone that age.

Feel free to reach out to me if you'd like!
Joseph
HdmxfuE.png
QRVupBA.png10ttDG2.png
LRdLP2V.pngO1GOG4H.png
L74Jfbv.pngJ7D1quC.png
Banners by fluffmoth
fire.gif
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I'll more likely than not use OCs or my current Flightrising dragons.

Nope, although I prefer adventure with a hint.. or strong dose of tragedy. Whatever is good though >w<

Player Information

Average reply length? Depends on my mood but on average 2-4 paragraphs

Average reply speed? I like to reply often but I will get so side tracked sometimes (thanks to my smelly ADHD) so really it can range from 5 times a day to once in a couple days

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Please be nice- It makes the experience 100 times better :,>

I like talking to people, so please don't be nervous around me. OH and I love making hyper characters like me, myself and I :D (not me releasing this has horrible punctuation and not correcting it-)
I'll more likely than not use OCs or my current Flightrising dragons.

Nope, although I prefer adventure with a hint.. or strong dose of tragedy. Whatever is good though >w<

Player Information

Average reply length? Depends on my mood but on average 2-4 paragraphs

Average reply speed? I like to reply often but I will get so side tracked sometimes (thanks to my smelly ADHD) so really it can range from 5 times a day to once in a couple days

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Please be nice- It makes the experience 100 times better :,>

I like talking to people, so please don't be nervous around me. OH and I love making hyper characters like me, myself and I :D (not me releasing this has horrible punctuation and not correcting it-)
6a17da620b1281c25696ca65d6e6c3a5.gif
Character Information

Please describe.

all my characters are OC's besides my FR dragons that I use from time to time

If yes, please describe.

prefer to come up with the plot/storyline myself or with my partner(s)! i'm pretty good at world building, so i promise you wont get bored~

Player Information

Average reply length?
i usually match with my partner, however i prefer multiple paragraphs. (only because i'm usually quite wordy)

Average reply speed?
i'm just getting back into this but if you would like faster replies, i'm open to discord rp.

must be at LEAST semi-lit. that means mostly correct use of grammar!! also i would prefer my rp partners to be at least 18+, although depending on the plot i may feel comfortable otherwise.

Character Information

Please describe.

all my characters are OC's besides my FR dragons that I use from time to time

If yes, please describe.

prefer to come up with the plot/storyline myself or with my partner(s)! i'm pretty good at world building, so i promise you wont get bored~

Player Information

Average reply length?
i usually match with my partner, however i prefer multiple paragraphs. (only because i'm usually quite wordy)

Average reply speed?
i'm just getting back into this but if you would like faster replies, i'm open to discord rp.

must be at LEAST semi-lit. that means mostly correct use of grammar!! also i would prefer my rp partners to be at least 18+, although depending on the plot i may feel comfortable otherwise.

V4MLEGs.png
Character Information

I use characters from my Lair, all of which are not based on fandom characters except for one, that I'm not likely to use.

No, I'm okay with anything chill and nice, though I wouldn't be opposed to something a bit more serious as long as I get a bit of warning beforehand.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It can range from two sentences to three paragraphs. Usually I try to match my roleplay partner's length.

Average reply speed?
Again, it can vary, but I try to reply at least once in a day.

Requirements/Additional information?
Please be patient with me. If I don't respond, I'm either asleep, not online, burnt out, or I forgot. If I haven't responded in over a day, it's likely I forgot, and you can tag me, once.
Character Information

I use characters from my Lair, all of which are not based on fandom characters except for one, that I'm not likely to use.

No, I'm okay with anything chill and nice, though I wouldn't be opposed to something a bit more serious as long as I get a bit of warning beforehand.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It can range from two sentences to three paragraphs. Usually I try to match my roleplay partner's length.

Average reply speed?
Again, it can vary, but I try to reply at least once in a day.

Requirements/Additional information?
Please be patient with me. If I don't respond, I'm either asleep, not online, burnt out, or I forgot. If I haven't responded in over a day, it's likely I forgot, and you can tag me, once.
Character Information

I play many OCs, male and female, and the occasional fandom character (at the moment, mainly Hawks from BNHA and Nightcrawler from X-Men). I'm sure I can find someone to suit your characters! I've never really tried RPing with dragons, but I can give it a shot!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs; I will never give single sentence replies!

Average reply speed?

I usually reply once daily, if not a heck of a lot more. I prefer to RP over Discord because it's easier to reply that way, but I can also do forum RPs as well! Basically, I'm flexible, is what I'm saying.

I do ask that you be literate and 18+, so that I don't have to worry about crossing any lines! Plus I'm an older RPer myself at this point, so playing with someone too young would feel a little odd.

I'm a patient and fun RP partner; I just ask, if you feel like you need to stop RPing with me, that you tell me. Being ghosted is no fun for anyone.
Character Information

I play many OCs, male and female, and the occasional fandom character (at the moment, mainly Hawks from BNHA and Nightcrawler from X-Men). I'm sure I can find someone to suit your characters! I've never really tried RPing with dragons, but I can give it a shot!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs; I will never give single sentence replies!

Average reply speed?

I usually reply once daily, if not a heck of a lot more. I prefer to RP over Discord because it's easier to reply that way, but I can also do forum RPs as well! Basically, I'm flexible, is what I'm saying.

I do ask that you be literate and 18+, so that I don't have to worry about crossing any lines! Plus I'm an older RPer myself at this point, so playing with someone too young would feel a little odd.

I'm a patient and fun RP partner; I just ask, if you feel like you need to stop RPing with me, that you tell me. Being ghosted is no fun for anyone.
StRQpZw.png
Character Information

Please describe.

All of them are completely original. I have dragons on here that can be roleplayed with and some others that aren’t from fr (and copious dnd character ideas I can convert)

If yes, please describe.
-I am open for anything really! I can adapt well and add to the story and world vibe with ease. I would prefer either an original world rp or something set in Sorneith

Player Information

Average reply length?
-I can match the length of the posts prior to me and/or change my pace to match the pace of the players/story.
-Ideally a few small paragraphs is nice.

Average reply speed?
-At least once a day
-I can probably respond faster on discord

-No NSFW please (I’m realllly not into that)
-A smaller group would be nice 2-4 other players beside me would be awesome!

Additional info
-I can roleplay here or on discord
-Feel free to pm me! I love messages!
Character Information

Please describe.

All of them are completely original. I have dragons on here that can be roleplayed with and some others that aren’t from fr (and copious dnd character ideas I can convert)

If yes, please describe.
-I am open for anything really! I can adapt well and add to the story and world vibe with ease. I would prefer either an original world rp or something set in Sorneith

Player Information

Average reply length?
-I can match the length of the posts prior to me and/or change my pace to match the pace of the players/story.
-Ideally a few small paragraphs is nice.

Average reply speed?
-At least once a day
-I can probably respond faster on discord

-No NSFW please (I’m realllly not into that)
-A smaller group would be nice 2-4 other players beside me would be awesome!

Additional info
-I can roleplay here or on discord
-Feel free to pm me! I love messages!
HzGpUHb.png

Character Information
I can do either or. I love oc and fandom characters all the same depending on my rp partners preference.

not specifically, my genres however are fantasty, fiction, gifted, werewolves, animals, shifters, dragons and more.

Player Information

Average reply length?
generally my replies will be 150+ words. I tend to enjoy paragraph roleplay with heavy character development involved for spice.

Average reply speed?
I can respond once a day, whether it be by mail or discord or any other platform. If im not able to respond due to work or something else id be sure to let you know.

Nope I love 1x1 and group rps. So if you have something in mind shoot me a message. Im looking for steady and long term partners or at least a good rp session which i havent gotten in a long time.

I love to rp warrior cats, wolves, and other animal rps too. however i love to rp dragons too if thats what youd like! Dont be afraid to ask.

Character Information
I can do either or. I love oc and fandom characters all the same depending on my rp partners preference.

not specifically, my genres however are fantasty, fiction, gifted, werewolves, animals, shifters, dragons and more.

Player Information

Average reply length?
generally my replies will be 150+ words. I tend to enjoy paragraph roleplay with heavy character development involved for spice.

Average reply speed?
I can respond once a day, whether it be by mail or discord or any other platform. If im not able to respond due to work or something else id be sure to let you know.

Nope I love 1x1 and group rps. So if you have something in mind shoot me a message. Im looking for steady and long term partners or at least a good rp session which i havent gotten in a long time.

I love to rp warrior cats, wolves, and other animal rps too. however i love to rp dragons too if thats what youd like! Dont be afraid to ask.
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
Character Information

Please describe.

Every character I use in roleplay will be original. The ones I use will vary depending on what kind of roleplay it is I’m interested in.

If yes, please describe.

Not in particular, no.

Player Information

Average reply length?

This honestly depends on the people I’m roleplaying with. If they have two to three paragraphs, I’ll try to match that. If they have quick one-liners, I’ll do that too.

Average reply speed?

I tend to reply extremely quickly if I happen to be online—perhaps up to even after about ten minutes from the last person. However, there will be a multiple-hour delay if I’m sleeping, on break, doing other long tasks, etc. Regardless, I will usually try to respond within a day or so.

Nope!

I’m not big on romance, so I’ll probably avoid most roleplays that heavily focus on it.
Character Information

Please describe.

Every character I use in roleplay will be original. The ones I use will vary depending on what kind of roleplay it is I’m interested in.

If yes, please describe.

Not in particular, no.

Player Information

Average reply length?

This honestly depends on the people I’m roleplaying with. If they have two to three paragraphs, I’ll try to match that. If they have quick one-liners, I’ll do that too.

Average reply speed?

I tend to reply extremely quickly if I happen to be online—perhaps up to even after about ten minutes from the last person. However, there will be a multiple-hour delay if I’m sleeping, on break, doing other long tasks, etc. Regardless, I will usually try to respond within a day or so.

Nope!

I’m not big on romance, so I’ll probably avoid most roleplays that heavily focus on it.
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
character information
all of the characters i use are ocs, at least on flight rising.
i am not currently looking for a specific scenario at this moment, nor do i plan to. i just like going with the flow! however, if i can find a small group roleplay (3-5) thats just about clan relations and how different dragons treat each other? perfect.
player information
i normally reply quite frequently and write from three sentences to a few paragraphs. it all depends on the story and situation.
i prefer to roleplay as dragons and not as humans, and over discord, but i can very easily go other routes!
character information
all of the characters i use are ocs, at least on flight rising.
i am not currently looking for a specific scenario at this moment, nor do i plan to. i just like going with the flow! however, if i can find a small group roleplay (3-5) thats just about clan relations and how different dragons treat each other? perfect.
player information
i normally reply quite frequently and write from three sentences to a few paragraphs. it all depends on the story and situation.
i prefer to roleplay as dragons and not as humans, and over discord, but i can very easily go other routes!
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 133 134