Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the storm {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Melbregor soars into the air, flying over lakes and streams, chasing the thermals like a kite. A fluttering shape catches his eye and he darts after it. The shape comes into view as a small sparrow and he quickens his speed, not seeing the storm he is flying into. Without warning a gale batters his wings, causing him to lose altitude before he can stabilize himself. Rain pours in sheets battering his wings like tiny drops of cold metal. Before long he is too exhausted to carry on further and falls to the ground with an audible *WUMF*. It is there that the darkness takes him
Melbregor soars into the air, flying over lakes and streams, chasing the thermals like a kite. A fluttering shape catches his eye and he darts after it. The shape comes into view as a small sparrow and he quickens his speed, not seeing the storm he is flying into. Without warning a gale batters his wings, causing him to lose altitude before he can stabilize himself. Rain pours in sheets battering his wings like tiny drops of cold metal. Before long he is too exhausted to carry on further and falls to the ground with an audible *WUMF*. It is there that the darkness takes him
2 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
(Ooooh, boy. Been a while since I publicly rp'ed :') Apologies ahead o'time @villanox )

Breath blew over his face in uneven puffs before it withdrew. Empress lift her head, shaking the rain from broad wings with a flick before a second stretch left them across his figure, shielding him from the rain as she stooped to better observe him. There she remained to shield him, albeit the indignant stance, tail flicking as she wait.
(Ooooh, boy. Been a while since I publicly rp'ed :') Apologies ahead o'time @villanox )

Breath blew over his face in uneven puffs before it withdrew. Empress lift her head, shaking the rain from broad wings with a flick before a second stretch left them across his figure, shielding him from the rain as she stooped to better observe him. There she remained to shield him, albeit the indignant stance, tail flicking as she wait.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@elverabasilisk (going to ask a question then edit this, are you shielding me or your own dragon?)
@elverabasilisk (going to ask a question then edit this, are you shielding me or your own dragon?)
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@villanox You :3 )
@villanox You :3 )
@elverabasilisk (ok)

Melbregor awakens to the under side of a wing and tries to stand, slipping in the mud. Whoever this dragon is either thinks he is dead or means no harm. either way, he decides not to speak
@elverabasilisk (ok)

Melbregor awakens to the under side of a wing and tries to stand, slipping in the mud. Whoever this dragon is either thinks he is dead or means no harm. either way, he decides not to speak
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@villanox
She snuffed at the silence, straightening up as her wings fold to her back, monitoring passively as he slipped in the mud. "..I must wonder how a matured dragon would make the mistake of diving into a storm cloud," she finally spoke up, stepping back to gain her own personal space.
@villanox
She snuffed at the silence, straightening up as her wings fold to her back, monitoring passively as he slipped in the mud. "..I must wonder how a matured dragon would make the mistake of diving into a storm cloud," she finally spoke up, stepping back to gain her own personal space.
@elverabasilisk

"a dragon focused on prey when he hasn't eaten for a couple of days will miss a storm cloud entirely I'm afraid" he chuckled. "Im melbregor, and what might I call you, Oh protector?"
@elverabasilisk

"a dragon focused on prey when he hasn't eaten for a couple of days will miss a storm cloud entirely I'm afraid" he chuckled. "Im melbregor, and what might I call you, Oh protector?"
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@villanox

"I am called Empress,"she replied as her claws lightly clutched the dirt. "If it's food you seek, you may as well come with me...wouldn't want another mishap of flight,"she noted as she looked off in the direction of the lair.
@villanox

"I am called Empress,"she replied as her claws lightly clutched the dirt. "If it's food you seek, you may as well come with me...wouldn't want another mishap of flight,"she noted as she looked off in the direction of the lair.
@elverabasilisk

"Pleasure to meet you Empress" Melbregor said with a bow. "I have a feeling that the dirt I ate upon my landing will not be sufficient to fill my stomach, so I shall accompany you."

(btw hes an imperial so Im assuming they talk all royal like)
@elverabasilisk

"Pleasure to meet you Empress" Melbregor said with a bow. "I have a feeling that the dirt I ate upon my landing will not be sufficient to fill my stomach, so I shall accompany you."

(btw hes an imperial so Im assuming they talk all royal like)
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
I would too xD)

@villanox
Her muzzle ever so lightly tugged into a smirk before she turned, tail swaying in an echo of the movement as she walked along into the trees, shaking the rain from her scales and wings as she exhaled deeply in relief.
I would too xD)

@villanox
Her muzzle ever so lightly tugged into a smirk before she turned, tail swaying in an echo of the movement as she walked along into the trees, shaking the rain from her scales and wings as she exhaled deeply in relief.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11