Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the storm {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@thebestiary @alicefelidae @villanox

"I am Noctis...defender of the lair of Basilisk...," he spoke as his voice carried on in a rumble. Empress stepped forward, eyes scanning over the wing of the imperial. "It appears we must feed and heal you, now," she murmur as her brow rose lightly. "Sola, our leaderhead, has gone to check on the female you decided to frighten," she informed as she lift her head in case she could see the pair.

"I am Noctis...defender of the lair of Basilisk...," he spoke as his voice carried on in a rumble. Empress stepped forward, eyes scanning over the wing of the imperial. "It appears we must feed and heal you, now," she murmur as her brow rose lightly. "Sola, our leaderhead, has gone to check on the female you decided to frighten," she informed as she lift her head in case she could see the pair.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@thebestiary @alicefelicidae @elverabasilisk

"No need on the healing part, I can easily tend to that." Said the fae. He spread his wing over melbregor's, sparks jumping between them as the bone moved into place and the wings tears knitted together.
Melbregor roared in pain but soon ceased as his wing healed, somewhat. He turned to look at the other dragon and bowed, "My apologies Noctis, I did not mean to disturb your clan. In case you dont know from when I spoke to her, this is equen, a sage of the clan of Omega, of which I am warrior.

"No need on the healing part, I can easily tend to that." Said the fae. He spread his wing over melbregor's, sparks jumping between them as the bone moved into place and the wings tears knitted together.
Melbregor roared in pain but soon ceased as his wing healed, somewhat. He turned to look at the other dragon and bowed, "My apologies Noctis, I did not mean to disturb your clan. In case you dont know from when I spoke to her, this is equen, a sage of the clan of Omega, of which I am warrior.
2 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time

Noctis inclined his head in respectful greeting to the small fae before facing Empress. "We had been curious where you wandered off to, My Lady...it appears as though you've made a few friends," he chuckled as she snuffed lightly. "We shall see about the other one, but I imagine it won't take long for gentle Sola to calm her," she replied.

Noctis inclined his head in respectful greeting to the small fae before facing Empress. "We had been curious where you wandered off to, My Lady...it appears as though you've made a few friends," he chuckled as she snuffed lightly. "We shall see about the other one, but I imagine it won't take long for gentle Sola to calm her," she replied.

Melbregor stood up, the small and now scared fae clinging to his back. "My apologies for the intrusion, and for creating another problem with that dragon. However I do remember a branch falling back at the location where we met Empress, with that falling branch and all."

Melbregor stood up, the small and now scared fae clinging to his back. "My apologies for the intrusion, and for creating another problem with that dragon. However I do remember a branch falling back at the location where we met Empress, with that falling branch and all."
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time

Empress nod before taking to the air, Noctis following and allowing himself to carry over a little higher in a protective manner as she lead back towards the previously investigated tree.

Empress nod before taking to the air, Noctis following and allowing himself to carry over a little higher in a protective manner as she lead back towards the previously investigated tree.

Melbregor took off, flying very slowly and low to the ground following after them while the fae shared news and some food she had carried with her.

Melbregor took off, flying very slowly and low to the ground following after them while the fae shared news and some food she had carried with her.
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time

Empress descended as they crossed back over the expanse of the chase between Melbregor and the female, turning her head this way and that before wandering toward the tree as her snout took like sniffs. Noctis dropped beside her before moving ahead as his massive wings folded to his back, gazing up at the tree.

Empress descended as they crossed back over the expanse of the chase between Melbregor and the female, turning her head this way and that before wandering toward the tree as her snout took like sniffs. Noctis dropped beside her before moving ahead as his massive wings folded to his back, gazing up at the tree.
@elverabasilisk ((I think we should pause this until the other players come back, seeing as the plot now rests on them))
@elverabasilisk ((I think we should pause this until the other players come back, seeing as the plot now rests on them))
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@villanox (-nodnod- :3)
@villanox (-nodnod- :3)
@thebestiary @alicefelidae @villanox @elverabasilisk (ah wow you guys are such great writers! :3 It has been fun to read so far! Sorry for my work hours delaying me >.< Thanks for waiting! :D)

flourish heard the branch snap and shatter in the jaws of the strong female Guardian he shuddered thinking that could have easily been his leg or some other body part had he fallen.

He gulped a bit and was just about to take off when suddenly another dragon rustled in a nearby tree and drew the attention of both dragons. The black imperial took off like a shot and gave chase to the new dragon. It was quite the impressive airshow. The Guardian had stayed back for a moment until the Imperial was once again whipped to the ground by the storm and she then took off to tend to him.

Then a Fae and another Guardian joined the two dragons. flourish had lost sight of the other dragon that the imperial had been chasing, it looked like it was an imperial too but a lovely white one.

'Oh bother, now what shall I do?' flourish flicked his tail in thought sending another branch crashing from the tree.

'Ack! They certainly will know something is up here now... perhaps I should make myself known before I surprise them? I'd hate to end up as a snack.'

While as an Imperial flourish could hold his own but he was the runt of a cursed litter that had been left abandoned in a nest. He had been shy about approaching other dragons due to his appearance but he had managed to control the curse with all of the spiritual wards he now had plastered all over his scales. The rain had loosened a ward so he gently nosed it back down flat before slowly lowering himself down from the tree.

'Well if worse comes to worse at least they will get the job done quick' flourish sunk to the base of the tree and lowered his head, body and wings to show his non-aggressive intentions.

@thebestiary @alicefelidae @villanox @elverabasilisk (ah wow you guys are such great writers! :3 It has been fun to read so far! Sorry for my work hours delaying me >.< Thanks for waiting! :D)

flourish heard the branch snap and shatter in the jaws of the strong female Guardian he shuddered thinking that could have easily been his leg or some other body part had he fallen.

He gulped a bit and was just about to take off when suddenly another dragon rustled in a nearby tree and drew the attention of both dragons. The black imperial took off like a shot and gave chase to the new dragon. It was quite the impressive airshow. The Guardian had stayed back for a moment until the Imperial was once again whipped to the ground by the storm and she then took off to tend to him.

Then a Fae and another Guardian joined the two dragons. flourish had lost sight of the other dragon that the imperial had been chasing, it looked like it was an imperial too but a lovely white one.

'Oh bother, now what shall I do?' flourish flicked his tail in thought sending another branch crashing from the tree.

'Ack! They certainly will know something is up here now... perhaps I should make myself known before I surprise them? I'd hate to end up as a snack.'

While as an Imperial flourish could hold his own but he was the runt of a cursed litter that had been left abandoned in a nest. He had been shy about approaching other dragons due to his appearance but he had managed to control the curse with all of the spiritual wards he now had plastered all over his scales. The rain had loosened a ward so he gently nosed it back down flat before slowly lowering himself down from the tree.

'Well if worse comes to worse at least they will get the job done quick' flourish sunk to the base of the tree and lowered his head, body and wings to show his non-aggressive intentions.

I am 3 hours ahead of FR server time

fWKq08u.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11