Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the storm {OPEN}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@thebestiary @villanox @elverabasilisk

Flourish watched Equen leap into the air and soar it was quite nice to watch, flourish had never seen a Fae in person before.

'So dainty' he thought to himself admiring the tiny form and large wings. At first when she spoke he was still distracted but quickly returned his attention to her words.

"Oh yes I have heard Fae are very in tune with magical underworkings of the world. I wonder then if someone or something is playing with these storms... Perhaps for a greater... or darker purpose."

Flourish watched Equen leap into the air and soar it was quite nice to watch, flourish had never seen a Fae in person before.

'So dainty' he thought to himself admiring the tiny form and large wings. At first when she spoke he was still distracted but quickly returned his attention to her words.

"Oh yes I have heard Fae are very in tune with magical underworkings of the world. I wonder then if someone or something is playing with these storms... Perhaps for a greater... or darker purpose."
I am 3 hours ahead of FR server time

fWKq08u.gif
Nereus nodded politely before they landed, her wings not brushing the ground quite as graceful as Sola. As they landed, another Guardian, this one alight with vibrant sunset colors, approached and immediately addressed Sola. Unsure of what to do, Nereus began attempting to inch away. There was a nice tree with plenty of shade and leaves nearby, and another plus was that the leaves would be thick enough to cover her if she found just the right pose.
Nereus nodded politely before they landed, her wings not brushing the ground quite as graceful as Sola. As they landed, another Guardian, this one alight with vibrant sunset colors, approached and immediately addressed Sola. Unsure of what to do, Nereus began attempting to inch away. There was a nice tree with plenty of shade and leaves nearby, and another plus was that the leaves would be thick enough to cover her if she found just the right pose.
globules.png
@thebestiary @aicefelicidae (I forgot ur name im sowwy)

Melbregor approached the dragon he had chased earlier "Hey, sorry about chasing you, and almost knocking you out of the sky with that shadow bolt. I don't know what came over me."

Equen climbed back up on melbregor's back, scribbling on some parchment she had with her, entranced by the storms.
@thebestiary @aicefelicidae (I forgot ur name im sowwy)

Melbregor approached the dragon he had chased earlier "Hey, sorry about chasing you, and almost knocking you out of the sky with that shadow bolt. I don't know what came over me."

Equen climbed back up on melbregor's back, scribbling on some parchment she had with her, entranced by the storms.
2 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@thebestiary @villanox @alicefelidae

"If the storms are too wearying for you travelers, I welcome you to our lair for food and rest...and Equen and Flourish may also find conversation with our mystic, Vahtys. Though, I warn you, he's...unique, socially--but I wouldn't let it frighten you," Sola addressed the crowd, lifting her attentions from Empress as the crimson guardian shook out her wings and skulked towards Noctis.

"If the storms are too wearying for you travelers, I welcome you to our lair for food and rest...and Equen and Flourish may also find conversation with our mystic, Vahtys. Though, I warn you, he's...unique, socially--but I wouldn't let it frighten you," Sola addressed the crowd, lifting her attentions from Empress as the crimson guardian shook out her wings and skulked towards Noctis.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@thebestiary @elverabasilisk @alicefelidae

Melbregor began to refuse when Equen bonked him on the head with his scroll and said around him "Considering that melbregor would have no chance of flying through that storm with his wounded wing we would be honoured to stay with you"
@thebestiary @elverabasilisk @alicefelidae

Melbregor began to refuse when Equen bonked him on the head with his scroll and said around him "Considering that melbregor would have no chance of flying through that storm with his wounded wing we would be honoured to stay with you"
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time

Sola smiled kindly, inclining her head. "It will be nice to host a few guests," she replied before gazing back toward Noctis. "Be sure the excess caves are ready for them," she spoke to him as he nod, taking off swiftly to ensure he had plenty of time to ready their dwelling for the additional numbers.

Sola smiled kindly, inclining her head. "It will be nice to host a few guests," she replied before gazing back toward Noctis. "Be sure the excess caves are ready for them," she spoke to him as he nod, taking off swiftly to ensure he had plenty of time to ready their dwelling for the additional numbers.

As the white imperial landed flourish found he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He could see her slowing inching backwards at the approach of the Guardian, he couldn't blame here they were an impressive looking bunch.

His attention was soon drawn back to the fact that the new Guardian Sola had just offered a stay at her clans lair with possible access to a mystic. But... flourish had never been in a lair, or with a clan before could he...should he?

He couldn't tell if it was the still lingering strange electricity/magic from the storm that made his scales feel as if they were standing on end or if perhaps one of his wards had come loose. He nosed at several of his wards before lifting his head to answer Sola.

"Such a kind offer, I do appreciate it although I must admit I have never been in a lair so perhaps I will perch outside of it but I would enjoy a meeting with your mystic...Vahtys you said?"

As the white imperial landed flourish found he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He could see her slowing inching backwards at the approach of the Guardian, he couldn't blame here they were an impressive looking bunch.

His attention was soon drawn back to the fact that the new Guardian Sola had just offered a stay at her clans lair with possible access to a mystic. But... flourish had never been in a lair, or with a clan before could he...should he?

He couldn't tell if it was the still lingering strange electricity/magic from the storm that made his scales feel as if they were standing on end or if perhaps one of his wards had come loose. He nosed at several of his wards before lifting his head to answer Sola.

"Such a kind offer, I do appreciate it although I must admit I have never been in a lair so perhaps I will perch outside of it but I would enjoy a meeting with your mystic...Vahtys you said?"
I am 3 hours ahead of FR server time

fWKq08u.gif
@Villanox @ElveraBasilisk @AliceFelidae
Neurus eyed the dragon who had attacked her earlier, before deducing that he meant no harm and that it was safe to reply, "It's fine."
@Villanox @ElveraBasilisk @AliceFelidae
Neurus eyed the dragon who had attacked her earlier, before deducing that he meant no harm and that it was safe to reply, "It's fine."
globules.png

"Vahtys," Sola replied in confirmation, glancing up as she watched Empress flex her claws impatiently. "It should be alright for you, I can lead the way," she nod to her as Empress spread her wings in response. Her nostrils steamed in excitement before she had turned sharply, soaring into the trees to hunt as her scales glittered until the cover of the leaves.

"Vahtys," Sola replied in confirmation, glancing up as she watched Empress flex her claws impatiently. "It should be alright for you, I can lead the way," she nod to her as Empress spread her wings in response. Her nostrils steamed in excitement before she had turned sharply, soaring into the trees to hunt as her scales glittered until the cover of the leaves.
Equen's wings on her head flaired, Melbregeor never figured out what they were called but learned what they meant. "I think equen is interested in talking to your mystic."

@thebeastiary @elverabasilisk @alicefelidae
Equen's wings on her head flaired, Melbregeor never figured out what they were called but learned what they meant. "I think equen is interested in talking to your mystic."

@thebeastiary @elverabasilisk @alicefelidae
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11