Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the storm {OPEN}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@thebestiary @villanox @elverabasilisk "Empress and Noctis" flourish repeated the names "Fine names you have, nice to meet you both" He bowed bringing a forearm to his chest as he did so. "Ah yes now that you mention it Noctis I have noticed even the beasts and others have become attuned to the ferociousness of these storms." Snapping his claws a Shattered Serpent appeared from under his folded wing grasping a scroll in his mouth. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/359.png[/img] flourish withdrew the scroll from the serpent and quickly scratched some notes onto it before rolling it up and handing it back. The serpent had been his only constant companion through his journey. "Well now, do you hail from around here?" he asked the group standing before him, Shifting his weight a bit, he was nervous being around so many other dragons.
@thebestiary @villanox @elverabasilisk

"Empress and Noctis" flourish repeated the names "Fine names you have, nice to meet you both"
He bowed bringing a forearm to his chest as he did so.

"Ah yes now that you mention it Noctis I have noticed even the beasts and others have become attuned to the ferociousness of these storms."

Snapping his claws a Shattered Serpent appeared from under his folded wing grasping a scroll in his mouth.
359.png

flourish withdrew the scroll from the serpent and quickly scratched some notes onto it before rolling it up and handing it back. The serpent had been his only constant companion through his journey.

"Well now, do you hail from around here?" he asked the group standing before him, Shifting his weight a bit, he was nervous being around so many other dragons.
I am 3 hours ahead of FR server time

fWKq08u.gif
@thebestiary @villanox @alicefelidae

"Our lair is not far off from this clearing," Noctis replied as he nod off towards a not-too-distant cluster of mountains, his wings briefly flexing as he admired the view before gazing back to Flourish. "And you appear to have traveled quite far, and the same goes for Melbregor," he added.

"Our lair is not far off from this clearing," Noctis replied as he nod off towards a not-too-distant cluster of mountains, his wings briefly flexing as he admired the view before gazing back to Flourish. "And you appear to have traveled quite far, and the same goes for Melbregor," he added.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
Nereus eyed the dragon for a few moments more, then let out a sigh and straightened up. The Imperial's attack had shaken her up quite a bit, but the Guardian seemed... Welcoming. Yes, that was probably a good word to describe her. With this sort of personality, she seemed like a dragon that would either be or belong in a Light flight, but...
Nereus shook her head a bit. She was letting her thoughts wander again. Turning to the Guardian, she took a deep breath and replied, "Alright, if you say so."
Nereus eyed the dragon for a few moments more, then let out a sigh and straightened up. The Imperial's attack had shaken her up quite a bit, but the Guardian seemed... Welcoming. Yes, that was probably a good word to describe her. With this sort of personality, she seemed like a dragon that would either be or belong in a Light flight, but...
Nereus shook her head a bit. She was letting her thoughts wander again. Turning to the Guardian, she took a deep breath and replied, "Alright, if you say so."
globules.png

Sola growled a light but rumbling growl, a gentle sort of fashion of a mother to her hatchling. She straightened up before spreading her long wings, taking to the air to lead the imperial back to the clearing from which she'd been badgered.

Sola growled a light but rumbling growl, a gentle sort of fashion of a mother to her hatchling. She straightened up before spreading her long wings, taking to the air to lead the imperial back to the clearing from which she'd been badgered.
Nereus tilted her head questioningly before realizing they were going to fly back the way she had come. Relieved, she spread her wings and followed willingly, stopping to admire the way the sunlight pierced through the crystalline green of certain trees' leaves.
Nereus tilted her head questioningly before realizing they were going to fly back the way she had come. Relieved, she spread her wings and followed willingly, stopping to admire the way the sunlight pierced through the crystalline green of certain trees' leaves.
globules.png

Sola gazed back, watching her as she admired, smiling faintly. "It is lovely when the storms give the sun a chance, here and there.."she called back over the wind, her wings giving a singular strong flap. "What is your name?"

Sola gazed back, watching her as she admired, smiling faintly. "It is lovely when the storms give the sun a chance, here and there.."she called back over the wind, her wings giving a singular strong flap. "What is your name?"

Flourish followed the gaze of the Guardian as he described where his lair and clan were located. For a moment flourish let himself wonder what it would be like to have a lair... a clan but he shook his head and the thought away with it.

"Ah yes I have been traveling for sometime now, in fact..." flourish tilted his head in thought "I couldn't even tell you where I started from." He let out a small laugh.

flourish made a mental note of the name of the black imperial, Melbregor.

Dragons flying toward them caught flourish's attention. Another Guardian and the imperial that had been chased off the first time.

Flourish followed the gaze of the Guardian as he described where his lair and clan were located. For a moment flourish let himself wonder what it would be like to have a lair... a clan but he shook his head and the thought away with it.

"Ah yes I have been traveling for sometime now, in fact..." flourish tilted his head in thought "I couldn't even tell you where I started from." He let out a small laugh.

flourish made a mental note of the name of the black imperial, Melbregor.

Dragons flying toward them caught flourish's attention. Another Guardian and the imperial that had been chased off the first time.
I am 3 hours ahead of FR server time

fWKq08u.gif
@Villanox @ElveraBasilisk @AliceFelidae
"Nereus," she replied, "And yes, it is quite beautiful."
She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to ask the other Guardian for her name, even if she had been quite kind to Nereus.
@Villanox @ElveraBasilisk @AliceFelidae
"Nereus," she replied, "And yes, it is quite beautiful."
She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to ask the other Guardian for her name, even if she had been quite kind to Nereus.
globules.png
@TheBestiary @ElveraBasilisk @AliceFelidae ((sorry for being gone, I had to go shopping for food))

Melbregor nodded to the other imperial. "This is equen, she is a sage from my clan and tracked me down. Perhaps she could help in your studies, at least for a while."

Equen nodded and leaped off of melbregor's back, soaring into the air.

When she returned she said in her monotone way "I detected some strange magic in the clouds, it isn't from wind and water, that im sure of, but I don't know if it is storm or not, the lack of lightning would say no, but I am unsure."
@TheBestiary @ElveraBasilisk @AliceFelidae ((sorry for being gone, I had to go shopping for food))

Melbregor nodded to the other imperial. "This is equen, she is a sage from my clan and tracked me down. Perhaps she could help in your studies, at least for a while."

Equen nodded and leaped off of melbregor's back, soaring into the air.

When she returned she said in her monotone way "I detected some strange magic in the clouds, it isn't from wind and water, that im sure of, but I don't know if it is storm or not, the lack of lightning would say no, but I am unsure."
2 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time

"A pleasure to meet you, Nereus...you may call me Sola," she replied, gazing over the fields in the distance before gradually dropping altitude towards the congregation of the rest.

Empress followed his gaze, monitoring their return before backing up to better see them as they came close. "That didn't take long at all, Sola," Empress called gently as the larger, pale guardian land skillfully on the grass before her. She stepped forward, nudging her head to Empress in greeting as Empress faintly grumbled at the hatchling treatment.

"A pleasure to meet you, Nereus...you may call me Sola," she replied, gazing over the fields in the distance before gradually dropping altitude towards the congregation of the rest.

Empress followed his gaze, monitoring their return before backing up to better see them as they came close. "That didn't take long at all, Sola," Empress called gently as the larger, pale guardian land skillfully on the grass before her. She stepped forward, nudging her head to Empress in greeting as Empress faintly grumbled at the hatchling treatment.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11