Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the storm {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@elverabasilisk ((I have to sleep if I want to have any mental capacity tomorrow, so I'll continue in the morning, thanks for joining BTW))
@elverabasilisk ((I have to sleep if I want to have any mental capacity tomorrow, so I'll continue in the morning, thanks for joining BTW))
2 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@villanox (lol, i was literally about to do the same...it's 1:10 am here uou I have neglected homework to do, smh. xD No need to thank me, see you later :3)
@villanox (lol, i was literally about to do the same...it's 1:10 am here uou I have neglected homework to do, smh. xD No need to thank me, see you later :3)
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
(Hi! I hope you guys don't mind if I add in? Can totally ignore this post if thats the case ^^; I'll just put it here and also I work until late evenings so I will be slow to respond at times) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/71384/7138321.png[/img] flourish had been watching the storm from his perch in the tree when he saw a dragon mistakenly -well he hoped the dragon was mistaken- fly into it. The dragon was promptly thrown to the ground by the ferocious storm. Just as he was about to go see how the dragon was fairing an elegant Guardian dragon was already by the fallen dragons side shielding him from the pounding rain with an extended wing. Now the pair was walking toward the treeline where flourish was still sitting in the tree. He went to move further into the branches of the tree to avoid being spotted but as he did so he sent a large branch crashing down. 'Oh now you've done it you butterclaws' He watched the branch fall hoping it wouldn't hit one of the dragons below.
(Hi! I hope you guys don't mind if I add in? Can totally ignore this post if thats the case ^^; I'll just put it here and also I work until late evenings so I will be slow to respond at times)

7138321.png

flourish had been watching the storm from his perch in the tree when he saw a dragon mistakenly -well he hoped the dragon was mistaken- fly into it. The dragon was promptly thrown to the ground by the ferocious storm. Just as he was about to go see how the dragon was fairing an elegant Guardian dragon was already by the fallen dragons side shielding him from the pounding rain with an extended wing.

Now the pair was walking toward the treeline where flourish was still sitting in the tree. He went to move further into the branches of the tree to avoid being spotted but as he did so he sent a large branch crashing down.

'Oh now you've done it you butterclaws'

He watched the branch fall hoping it wouldn't hit one of the dragons below.
I am 3 hours ahead of FR server time

fWKq08u.gif
@AliceFelidae (not at all! x3)

Empress' head snapped to the side, her pupils sharpening as she snapped at the branch, crushing it in her jaws before pattering round in a circle on the spot as she gazed up into the trees. A deep growl rumbled her chest as she watched for the cause of the disturbance.
@AliceFelidae (not at all! x3)

Empress' head snapped to the side, her pupils sharpening as she snapped at the branch, crushing it in her jaws before pattering round in a circle on the spot as she gazed up into the trees. A deep growl rumbled her chest as she watched for the cause of the disturbance.
(Ah, may I join with Nereus? I'm not too caught up with what's happening, so I might need a brief summary. This is Nereus:) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11963629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119637/11963629_350.png[/img] [/url]
(Ah, may I join with Nereus? I'm not too caught up with what's happening, so I might need a brief summary.
This is Nereus:)

11963629_350.png
globules.png
@thebestiary ((Sure))

@Elverabasiliask @AliceFelidae

Melbregor leaped at the tree, ramming into it with his shoulder causing it to shake violently. He looked up at the sky and muttered to himself "Will this unearthly storm ever end? It's almost as if windsinger and tidelord duel again."
@thebestiary ((Sure))

@Elverabasiliask @AliceFelidae

Melbregor leaped at the tree, ramming into it with his shoulder causing it to shake violently. He looked up at the sky and muttered to himself "Will this unearthly storm ever end? It's almost as if windsinger and tidelord duel again."
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@thebestiary welcome, welcome :D)
@alicefelidae @villanox

She snort impatiently as she gazed up into the tree, holding still as she watched the leaves drift down, tilting her head as she tried to better see up into the foliage.
@thebestiary welcome, welcome :D)
@alicefelidae @villanox

She snort impatiently as she gazed up into the tree, holding still as she watched the leaves drift down, tilting her head as she tried to better see up into the foliage.
@thebesitary so it just started with a storm, Melbregor got taken down with it, Empress checked on him and was going to take him to get some food, Flourish had been sneaky-sneaky in a tree and that's all up until this point ^^)
@thebesitary so it just started with a storm, Melbregor got taken down with it, Empress checked on him and was going to take him to get some food, Flourish had been sneaky-sneaky in a tree and that's all up until this point ^^)
@ElveraBasilisk
alrighty then)

Nereus was perched in a nearby willow tree, the long leaves shielding her from most of the rain. She shivered, wings drenched, and wondered if the rain had stopped yet. Cautiously, she poked her snout out of the curtain of leaves. When she wasn't greeted with stinging drops of ice on her nose, she emerged slowly from the tree, drinking in the sunshine and throwing out her wings to shake off all the water that had seeped through the seemingly impenetrable blanket of willow leaves.
@ElveraBasilisk
alrighty then)

Nereus was perched in a nearby willow tree, the long leaves shielding her from most of the rain. She shivered, wings drenched, and wondered if the rain had stopped yet. Cautiously, she poked her snout out of the curtain of leaves. When she wasn't greeted with stinging drops of ice on her nose, she emerged slowly from the tree, drinking in the sunshine and throwing out her wings to shake off all the water that had seeped through the seemingly impenetrable blanket of willow leaves.
globules.png
@Thebestiary @Elverabasilisk @alicefelidae

Melbregor whipped around at the sound of a dragon and launched himself at one in a willow tree. He bellowed a warning to Empress before extending his claws and wings.
@Thebestiary @Elverabasilisk @alicefelidae

Melbregor whipped around at the sound of a dragon and launched himself at one in a willow tree. He bellowed a warning to Empress before extending his claws and wings.
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11