Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the storm {OPEN}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@thebestiary @alicefelidae @villanox (aww, yay! :3 Thank you! Sorry so much has happened xD)

Empress came to a stop as she took in the body language of the stranger imperial, observing him from a few inches back as Noctis came to tower over her, looming close as he too took in what information he could of the new imperial. "Ahh, so you're the one who had tucked in the tree...you've come out now, but for what reason?" Empress inquired, her wings briefly stretching out before folding back as she gazed.
@thebestiary @alicefelidae @villanox (aww, yay! :3 Thank you! Sorry so much has happened xD)

Empress came to a stop as she took in the body language of the stranger imperial, observing him from a few inches back as Noctis came to tower over her, looming close as he too took in what information he could of the new imperial. "Ahh, so you're the one who had tucked in the tree...you've come out now, but for what reason?" Empress inquired, her wings briefly stretching out before folding back as she gazed.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@thebestiary @villanox @elverabasilisk

The sparkling red Guardian and dark black Guardian padded closer then stopped a few feet away from flourish. He had to hold back a shiver both from the cold rain that had soaked into his scales and wings and from the impressive sight of the Guardian pair.

"I-uh well I just didn't want to surprise anyone and end up as an unfortunate snack..." flourish looked the female Guardian briefly in the eyes before lowering his gaze.

"I like to chase storms, I've been recording all of these strange storms working their way through the land... they have grown in their severity and I am trying to find out what the cause might be..."

flourish shifted uncomfortably his body still low to the ground and keeping an eye out for the 2 Imperials and Fae that had yet to arrive at the scene.

The sparkling red Guardian and dark black Guardian padded closer then stopped a few feet away from flourish. He had to hold back a shiver both from the cold rain that had soaked into his scales and wings and from the impressive sight of the Guardian pair.

"I-uh well I just didn't want to surprise anyone and end up as an unfortunate snack..." flourish looked the female Guardian briefly in the eyes before lowering his gaze.

"I like to chase storms, I've been recording all of these strange storms working their way through the land... they have grown in their severity and I am trying to find out what the cause might be..."

flourish shifted uncomfortably his body still low to the ground and keeping an eye out for the 2 Imperials and Fae that had yet to arrive at the scene.
I am 3 hours ahead of FR server time

fWKq08u.gif
@thebestiary @elverabasilisk @alicefelicidae

Melbregor landed in the clearing next to Empress, the small fae still on his back.
"Ah so this is who caused that branch to fall, and what might your name be fellow imperial?"
@thebestiary @elverabasilisk @alicefelicidae

Melbregor landed in the clearing next to Empress, the small fae still on his back.
"Ah so this is who caused that branch to fall, and what might your name be fellow imperial?"
2 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@thebestiary @alicefelidae @villanox

"That's not a bad idea, seeing as it's bringing unfortunate flooding to some parts.."Empress sighed as she shook off her wings in annoyance at the drizzle. She turned her head to see Melbregor, nodding as she heard his question. "Right, what is your name?"she questioned with him, watching the bandaged imperial with rising curiosity.
@thebestiary @alicefelidae @villanox

"That's not a bad idea, seeing as it's bringing unfortunate flooding to some parts.."Empress sighed as she shook off her wings in annoyance at the drizzle. She turned her head to see Melbregor, nodding as she heard his question. "Right, what is your name?"she questioned with him, watching the bandaged imperial with rising curiosity.

The black imperial arrived with the tiny fae clinging to his back, a strange sight for flourish, to see two dragons so close to one another, a closeness he always wished to have but never could, as most tended to keep their distance from him.

At the imperials question flourish perked his ears up and rose to stand his bones and muscles grateful for the change of position. The guardian dragon also echoed his question after commenting on the storms.

"I am flourish but I have been called by many names. I was born of the wind clans but my nest was abandoned so I have no true home. I travel with the storms now. They have certainly become worse, perhaps an unseen imbalance or....?"

flourish's voice trailed off as he lost himself in thought reviewing the clouds shape and color and the speed of the winds forgetting he was in the presence of other dragons. It didn't happen often so he wasn't exactly the most mannered dragon around.

Suddenly a shift in the wind brought flourish to attention and he shook his head as if to shake the thoughts out and clear his mind.

"I'm sorry, I should ask the names of the dragons before me. Who are all of you?"

The black imperial arrived with the tiny fae clinging to his back, a strange sight for flourish, to see two dragons so close to one another, a closeness he always wished to have but never could, as most tended to keep their distance from him.

At the imperials question flourish perked his ears up and rose to stand his bones and muscles grateful for the change of position. The guardian dragon also echoed his question after commenting on the storms.

"I am flourish but I have been called by many names. I was born of the wind clans but my nest was abandoned so I have no true home. I travel with the storms now. They have certainly become worse, perhaps an unseen imbalance or....?"

flourish's voice trailed off as he lost himself in thought reviewing the clouds shape and color and the speed of the winds forgetting he was in the presence of other dragons. It didn't happen often so he wasn't exactly the most mannered dragon around.

Suddenly a shift in the wind brought flourish to attention and he shook his head as if to shake the thoughts out and clear his mind.

"I'm sorry, I should ask the names of the dragons before me. Who are all of you?"
I am 3 hours ahead of FR server time

fWKq08u.gif
@thebestiary @villanox @alicefelidae

Empress watched as her brow rose, her pride bristling as he seemed to have forgotten them. "I am called Empress," she replied curtly as Noctis only vaguely smirked. He glanced down to the prideful young guardian before looking back to Flourish. "I am Noctis...pleased to meet you,"his voice rolled deeply, bowing his head before lifting it again to look to the sky. "And perhaps it is as you say, an imbalance. The smaller creatures have been noticeably more skittish, even for a dragon to approach them on the hunt," he spoke on as his muzzle turned up in a grin as he finished his sentence.

Empress watched as her brow rose, her pride bristling as he seemed to have forgotten them. "I am called Empress," she replied curtly as Noctis only vaguely smirked. He glanced down to the prideful young guardian before looking back to Flourish. "I am Noctis...pleased to meet you,"his voice rolled deeply, bowing his head before lifting it again to look to the sky. "And perhaps it is as you say, an imbalance. The smaller creatures have been noticeably more skittish, even for a dragon to approach them on the hunt," he spoke on as his muzzle turned up in a grin as he finished his sentence.
@Villanox @alicefelicidae @Elverabasilisk
Sorry for my absence! I had to go to Chinese school)

Nereus heard a faint hissing, crackling sound and instinctively dived, watching a dark bolt of shadows shoot overhead. She felt like a vise had clamped over her chest; if that thing had hit her, she'd probably have dissolved into nothingness or something both horrible and mysterious like that.
Nereus peeked behind her, sighing with relief when she saw that the other Imperial had turned around and was winging his way back to another dragon. Squinting, Nereus thought she could make out the rough silhouette of a female Guardian.
@Villanox @alicefelicidae @Elverabasilisk
Sorry for my absence! I had to go to Chinese school)

Nereus heard a faint hissing, crackling sound and instinctively dived, watching a dark bolt of shadows shoot overhead. She felt like a vise had clamped over her chest; if that thing had hit her, she'd probably have dissolved into nothingness or something both horrible and mysterious like that.
Nereus peeked behind her, sighing with relief when she saw that the other Imperial had turned around and was winging his way back to another dragon. Squinting, Nereus thought she could make out the rough silhouette of a female Guardian.
globules.png
@thebestiary @villanox @alicefelidae CHINESE SCHOOL...I'm jealous xD~ welcome back! :3)

Sola soared smoothly and at an even pace despite the storm, her demeanor gentle and unthreatening as she began to descend toward the imperial female, coming along to her side. "Do not fear, I believe you are safe, now...a few from my clan are with the one who pursued you. That can only mean he's been talked down from his pursuit,"she spoke reassuringly.
@thebestiary @villanox @alicefelidae CHINESE SCHOOL...I'm jealous xD~ welcome back! :3)

Sola soared smoothly and at an even pace despite the storm, her demeanor gentle and unthreatening as she began to descend toward the imperial female, coming along to her side. "Do not fear, I believe you are safe, now...a few from my clan are with the one who pursued you. That can only mean he's been talked down from his pursuit,"she spoke reassuringly.
@ElveraBasilisk @Villanox @AliceFelidae
Nereus nearly yelped again at the Guardian suddenly alighting softly next to her, barely making a sound on the dewy grass. She warily turned her head towards the other dragon, ready to bolt off if this one tried to attack her as well. After a few seconds passed, Nereus worked up the courage and tentatively replied, "You're... Sure, right?"
@ElveraBasilisk @Villanox @AliceFelidae
Nereus nearly yelped again at the Guardian suddenly alighting softly next to her, barely making a sound on the dewy grass. She warily turned her head towards the other dragon, ready to bolt off if this one tried to attack her as well. After a few seconds passed, Nereus worked up the courage and tentatively replied, "You're... Sure, right?"
globules.png

Sola nod patiently, her golden eyes gently scanning over the female in investigating way, insuring she was uninjured as her tail sway gradually. "I trust you should be able to approach without rebuke, and I will be there if that is not the case...as will my clansdragons,"she added softly as a light smiled showed.

Sola nod patiently, her golden eyes gently scanning over the female in investigating way, insuring she was uninjured as her tail sway gradually. "I trust you should be able to approach without rebuke, and I will be there if that is not the case...as will my clansdragons,"she added softly as a light smiled showed.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11