Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Come find your future! (open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@NormandyBeaches

Amethyst nods at Hyena's answer, content to watch him at his work. Hawthorne leans in a little to try and sniff the gel being slathered on his mate's hand to figure out what it is, but can't smell it all at, strangely. "So, Jack of uh, blades?" he questions.

"Probably a skinner like you, dear," Rose answers for him. "Just let me know how to contact him before we leave then. Sounds like he's just as much a hell hound as Czar though." Her laugh mirrors his own.
@NormandyBeaches

Amethyst nods at Hyena's answer, content to watch him at his work. Hawthorne leans in a little to try and sniff the gel being slathered on his mate's hand to figure out what it is, but can't smell it all at, strangely. "So, Jack of uh, blades?" he questions.

"Probably a skinner like you, dear," Rose answers for him. "Just let me know how to contact him before we leave then. Sounds like he's just as much a hell hound as Czar though." Her laugh mirrors his own.
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@Aikka

He hums at the spiral, tracing the ridges of her claws into the gel. "Best you not know, best you not meet him at all. That one." He nods to the other Spiral. "Near the twisting crescendo, haunting low in a place the bloody go. Don't let her meet him, does not bode well you see."

He giggles now as he begins tracing lacy patterns on the goo, connection the lines of her knuckles. "Now remember, when you feel that tug, follow it. If you slay that enemy, vengeance and not yours." He finishes the curl of a spiral design on the gel and smiles, perfect. "You are done, who's next?"
@Aikka

He hums at the spiral, tracing the ridges of her claws into the gel. "Best you not know, best you not meet him at all. That one." He nods to the other Spiral. "Near the twisting crescendo, haunting low in a place the bloody go. Don't let her meet him, does not bode well you see."

He giggles now as he begins tracing lacy patterns on the goo, connection the lines of her knuckles. "Now remember, when you feel that tug, follow it. If you slay that enemy, vengeance and not yours." He finishes the curl of a spiral design on the gel and smiles, perfect. "You are done, who's next?"
@NormandyBeaches

Hawthorne squirms where he sits. Hailing from the land of Light, he knows better than to question the word of oracles, but the warning still itches beneath his scales.

Rose, however, seems much happier with her own fortune, admiring the pattern etched into the goo on her hand. She notices her husbands increasing twitching and smacks his backside with her tail. "Lighten up a little, will you?" The glare he returns her says he didn't appreciate the gesture, but he settles down, if just a bit.

Amethyst shimmies closer to the table, eagerly placing her paws on it. "I'll go next then. It's been a very long time since I've had my fortune told." Her wings fluttered a bit as she waited eagerly for Hyena to dispatch her own batch of gel.
@NormandyBeaches

Hawthorne squirms where he sits. Hailing from the land of Light, he knows better than to question the word of oracles, but the warning still itches beneath his scales.

Rose, however, seems much happier with her own fortune, admiring the pattern etched into the goo on her hand. She notices her husbands increasing twitching and smacks his backside with her tail. "Lighten up a little, will you?" The glare he returns her says he didn't appreciate the gesture, but he settles down, if just a bit.

Amethyst shimmies closer to the table, eagerly placing her paws on it. "I'll go next then. It's been a very long time since I've had my fortune told." Her wings fluttered a bit as she waited eagerly for Hyena to dispatch her own batch of gel.
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@NormandyBeaches [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11706184] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117062/11706184_350.png[/img] [/url] It seemed like Caden's head and mind wasn't with reality today, it had been the fifth time she had gone into Wonderland. It was always Esdeath calling her back. A sharp voice erupted her peaceful thoughts. "Caden.... CADEN!" She jolted, stumbling a bit before regaining herself. She threw a glare at the pearlcatcher. "What was that for." she asked, frowning before a vicious smirk took its place. "I was in a nice place." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11926186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119262/11926186_350.png[/img] [/url] Esdeath gave an smile, fidgeting nervously with her pearl. "You need to listen for once, I swear on Stormcatcher' tail that your just going to drift off one day." She sighs, the heat was starting to get to both of the she-dragons, well both, they despised heat. "You have the money?" she asked. Caden nodded, pointing to a small pouch tucked between her wings. "This better be worth it" she muttered.
@NormandyBeaches

11706184_350.png

It seemed like Caden's head and mind wasn't with reality today, it had been the fifth time she had gone into Wonderland. It was always Esdeath calling her back. A sharp voice erupted her peaceful thoughts. "Caden.... CADEN!" She jolted, stumbling a bit before regaining herself. She threw a glare at the pearlcatcher. "What was that for." she asked, frowning before a vicious smirk took its place. "I was in a nice place."

11926186_350.png

Esdeath gave an smile, fidgeting nervously with her pearl. "You need to listen for once, I swear on Stormcatcher' tail that your just going to drift off one day." She sighs, the heat was starting to get to both of the she-dragons, well both, they despised heat. "You have the money?" she asked. Caden nodded, pointing to a small pouch tucked between her wings. "This better be worth it" she muttered.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Aikka

The Hyena searches for what he needs, scrutinizing the skydancer. Blue will do. He pulls out a jar with a thick blue paste and begins painting her claws, the texture grainy like clay and The Hyena giggles at the feels of spreading it across the others claws. The scent of lemons and mint is thick in the air as he begins. "You're mate, not mate will try to stop a war. you have to go too, they see him as weak, they're young and don't understand. They will see your strength."
@Aikka

The Hyena searches for what he needs, scrutinizing the skydancer. Blue will do. He pulls out a jar with a thick blue paste and begins painting her claws, the texture grainy like clay and The Hyena giggles at the feels of spreading it across the others claws. The scent of lemons and mint is thick in the air as he begins. "You're mate, not mate will try to stop a war. you have to go too, they see him as weak, they're young and don't understand. They will see your strength."
@Dimesocket

The Snapper sees the pearlcatcher and skydancer approach, as they draw near he shift the money bag slightly in front of himself. "You here to see the great Hyena? Have your future's devined? Find out what's next? Only a paltry one hundred gold.,," He trails off looking hopefully at the pair.
@Dimesocket

The Snapper sees the pearlcatcher and skydancer approach, as they draw near he shift the money bag slightly in front of himself. "You here to see the great Hyena? Have your future's devined? Find out what's next? Only a paltry one hundred gold.,," He trails off looking hopefully at the pair.
@NormandyBeaches

Smokerise shakes her head, but says nothing. Her past present and future is all death. She had enemies, and she knew the rest of her life was kill or be killed. No trust here, or anywhere. She was just grateful Hellreek didn't give a damn about pasts or anything.

Anguta nods. Seeing strings of fate is not something unheard of, but not something he does.

"I see the hurt, try to help. I can make them forget, if they wish to," he glances at Smokrise quickly before he turns back to the Tundra, "small teeth, no mind. She is nothing to her other parts, just mindless death and small things. But she is cold shield for the smell of the underworld, she is warm heartbeat through soft membrane and feathers. Do not see her. She is her own and her own only."
@NormandyBeaches

Smokerise shakes her head, but says nothing. Her past present and future is all death. She had enemies, and she knew the rest of her life was kill or be killed. No trust here, or anywhere. She was just grateful Hellreek didn't give a damn about pasts or anything.

Anguta nods. Seeing strings of fate is not something unheard of, but not something he does.

"I see the hurt, try to help. I can make them forget, if they wish to," he glances at Smokrise quickly before he turns back to the Tundra, "small teeth, no mind. She is nothing to her other parts, just mindless death and small things. But she is cold shield for the smell of the underworld, she is warm heartbeat through soft membrane and feathers. Do not see her. She is her own and her own only."
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent

Scenekid peers curiously at the skydancer as she shakes her head, does not want to hear then. "I will be blind if that would soothe her."

He turns the egg in his hands, placing it carefully onto the table once again, staring intently. "What of forgetting? Could I? Would you remake me? can you?" He looks at Anguta, he beats down hope. Resignation is soft when you are used to it, no need to make it hard again.
@Incalyscent

Scenekid peers curiously at the skydancer as she shakes her head, does not want to hear then. "I will be blind if that would soothe her."

He turns the egg in his hands, placing it carefully onto the table once again, staring intently. "What of forgetting? Could I? Would you remake me? can you?" He looks at Anguta, he beats down hope. Resignation is soft when you are used to it, no need to make it hard again.
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta wilts like a flower without water, he sways, and he bones tangle themselves together in melody.

"You are already made, made with holes and hope and empty things, but you are still you," he mutters, "but I can make you forget me. I will let you unleash the things you hate and then forget me. Your pain vanishes when I do," he looks at the egg, and hums a little bit to himself.

"Small, fragile, but his heart is home. So small, so small. Never growing but growing too big. This box is heat and home and I am never alone. Family, soft smells, soft sounds. His laugh a bell that tells me to wake up but I never do. I am sorry."
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta wilts like a flower without water, he sways, and he bones tangle themselves together in melody.

"You are already made, made with holes and hope and empty things, but you are still you," he mutters, "but I can make you forget me. I will let you unleash the things you hate and then forget me. Your pain vanishes when I do," he looks at the egg, and hums a little bit to himself.

"Small, fragile, but his heart is home. So small, so small. Never growing but growing too big. This box is heat and home and I am never alone. Family, soft smells, soft sounds. His laugh a bell that tells me to wake up but I never do. I am sorry."
endure and survive.
@incalyscent

He crushes, crashes. Can't be reborn, it's fine, okay.

When Anguta looks at his Little one, his egg, he's not crushed. As he talks he doesn't even remember crashed, his little one loves him too, Mondo said...
But no. Though he will never get to show his little one the wordly things, they hear him, they feel him. His smile this time is wide, but not strained, this hurts in a better way. "I would not forget someone who'd see my little one, I would not choose to forget you. A friend perhaps? To me, if not to you."
@incalyscent

He crushes, crashes. Can't be reborn, it's fine, okay.

When Anguta looks at his Little one, his egg, he's not crushed. As he talks he doesn't even remember crashed, his little one loves him too, Mondo said...
But no. Though he will never get to show his little one the wordly things, they hear him, they feel him. His smile this time is wide, but not strained, this hurts in a better way. "I would not forget someone who'd see my little one, I would not choose to forget you. A friend perhaps? To me, if not to you."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19