Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Come find your future! (open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@caramelcrow

((sorry it took so long to get to you, if you still want to rp nows your time C:))

The Snapper called out to the crowd. "Is the young fae who paid his gold still here? We're ready for you inside."
@caramelcrow

((sorry it took so long to get to you, if you still want to rp nows your time C:))

The Snapper called out to the crowd. "Is the young fae who paid his gold still here? We're ready for you inside."
@NormandyBeaches
((what did you mean in your previous post about a time hole? I just want to clarify as I have no rp experience))
@NormandyBeaches
((what did you mean in your previous post about a time hole? I just want to clarify as I have no rp experience))
myBpQio.gif
@Tablode

((I just meant that I'll be messaging multiple dragons at once, but the Hyena will talk to them all individually so when your dragon is talking to the Hyena you don't have to worry about other dragons being in the tent with you. It was just to speed up the process a bit since it was taking too long to get to other people. It doesn't really affect you much beyond the fact that you don't have to wait any longer to be able to go see the Hyena))
@Tablode

((I just meant that I'll be messaging multiple dragons at once, but the Hyena will talk to them all individually so when your dragon is talking to the Hyena you don't have to worry about other dragons being in the tent with you. It was just to speed up the process a bit since it was taking too long to get to other people. It doesn't really affect you much beyond the fact that you don't have to wait any longer to be able to go see the Hyena))
@NormandyBeaches
((Awesome thanks for the clarification))
@NormandyBeaches
((Awesome thanks for the clarification))
myBpQio.gif
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta's tail twitches, his gaze flicking to the egg, then back int the twisted face of the Hyena.

"One drop to the wild, another to the hearth. One half to the wind and the other in the coils of other claws. Growing spikes, blood spilled for the sake of metal. My own forward is a haze in the mist of battle. Are you lonely? Will you tell me who I am?"

Anguta slides onto his hindquarters as he speaks, across from the Hyena. The spirit inside the egg calls to him, but he stills his tongue from saying what it wants to. He was here to help, and something not born cannot be helped.
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta's tail twitches, his gaze flicking to the egg, then back int the twisted face of the Hyena.

"One drop to the wild, another to the hearth. One half to the wind and the other in the coils of other claws. Growing spikes, blood spilled for the sake of metal. My own forward is a haze in the mist of battle. Are you lonely? Will you tell me who I am?"

Anguta slides onto his hindquarters as he speaks, across from the Hyena. The spirit inside the egg calls to him, but he stills his tongue from saying what it wants to. He was here to help, and something not born cannot be helped.
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent

The Hyena's smile slips momentarily, before righting itself on his face, a little more crooked then before. "I can't tell you that, no one really knows who you are, we can't let that little secret out. Can't let them know, I'm sure you've heard them crying. I do know that you don't like it."

He rolls the egg from hand to hand then gently rests it on the table, another round of giggles starting to fight their way out of his throat. "And who's lonely? Lonely? Don't you worry, I have a place, I'm not lost." He bursts out into full laughter. "I got a map! she led me straight out of her arms and into his."
@Incalyscent

The Hyena's smile slips momentarily, before righting itself on his face, a little more crooked then before. "I can't tell you that, no one really knows who you are, we can't let that little secret out. Can't let them know, I'm sure you've heard them crying. I do know that you don't like it."

He rolls the egg from hand to hand then gently rests it on the table, another round of giggles starting to fight their way out of his throat. "And who's lonely? Lonely? Don't you worry, I have a place, I'm not lost." He bursts out into full laughter. "I got a map! she led me straight out of her arms and into his."
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta's crests shimmer, his eyes brimming and shiny in the low light. He tilts his head, the beads on his headdress thumping together woodenly.

"I hear them cry," he mutters, almost to himself, "I never said lost. Said lonely. They said crazy, said mad. Are you, or are you just lonely? Fill the spaces with small wings and black, no way in or out of a little space that's too big."

Smokerise watches carefully. The two drakes are two sides of the same coin. While the Hyena loses himself to hysterics Anguta is eerie calm, red eyes too intense to be really Plague.
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta's crests shimmer, his eyes brimming and shiny in the low light. He tilts his head, the beads on his headdress thumping together woodenly.

"I hear them cry," he mutters, almost to himself, "I never said lost. Said lonely. They said crazy, said mad. Are you, or are you just lonely? Fill the spaces with small wings and black, no way in or out of a little space that's too big."

Smokerise watches carefully. The two drakes are two sides of the same coin. While the Hyena loses himself to hysterics Anguta is eerie calm, red eyes too intense to be really Plague.
endure and survive.
@incalyscent

Scenekid's lips quiver as little giggles continue to burst from his mouth, tittering gasps fill any quiet spots. Always sound. "Spaces, spaces, Spaces! That's what everyone said, never enough. So, what choice did I have? Doesn't matter anyway, I fill silence by myself."

He digs blunted claws into the table, as he lifts his other paw to gently pick the egg off the table. He cradles it to his chest. "I have what I have, If I have three legs am I broken? I'll work along just fine, lonely? lost? They are the same, and here's the secret, I'm not good with maps."

He lifts a claw to tap the side of his head, staring right at Anguta. "doesn't matter for minds, if everyone minds, does it? how about you? They whisper of me, like they do you."
@incalyscent

Scenekid's lips quiver as little giggles continue to burst from his mouth, tittering gasps fill any quiet spots. Always sound. "Spaces, spaces, Spaces! That's what everyone said, never enough. So, what choice did I have? Doesn't matter anyway, I fill silence by myself."

He digs blunted claws into the table, as he lifts his other paw to gently pick the egg off the table. He cradles it to his chest. "I have what I have, If I have three legs am I broken? I'll work along just fine, lonely? lost? They are the same, and here's the secret, I'm not good with maps."

He lifts a claw to tap the side of his head, staring right at Anguta. "doesn't matter for minds, if everyone minds, does it? how about you? They whisper of me, like they do you."
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta sways. He doesn't know about this Tundra, no. He may be like him, he may have found anther like him, but he isn't sure.

"I am quick leave, gentle crush. My mother sings to her other sons and I am nothing. My other half is ashamed, doesn't call me his blood," he refuses to take his eyes off of the Tundra, "if you are not lost, why worry about the map? I do not listen to them talk to me, my fate is mists of blood in hot sand and sweat. Help me, and I will help you."
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta sways. He doesn't know about this Tundra, no. He may be like him, he may have found anther like him, but he isn't sure.

"I am quick leave, gentle crush. My mother sings to her other sons and I am nothing. My other half is ashamed, doesn't call me his blood," he refuses to take his eyes off of the Tundra, "if you are not lost, why worry about the map? I do not listen to them talk to me, my fate is mists of blood in hot sand and sweat. Help me, and I will help you."
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent

Scenekid pulls his attention from the egg as Anguta talks, absently stroking it as he grins. "Family is a useless word, means everything. It means nothing." He leans back, his face relaxing into something a little less toothy, his eyes heavy lidded. "I got trapped though, found, not found. I didn't realize there were so many traps, If only I could read maps."

A sharp high pitched laugh peals from him as he hunches forwards. "Found, found, there were rules to this, maps are a guide. She warned me, I couldn't hear her, all I heard was them."

He clutches the egg a little harder, not too hard. Gentle, gently. "They warned you too, but you couldn't hear them over those terrible sounds, could you?"
@Incalyscent

Scenekid pulls his attention from the egg as Anguta talks, absently stroking it as he grins. "Family is a useless word, means everything. It means nothing." He leans back, his face relaxing into something a little less toothy, his eyes heavy lidded. "I got trapped though, found, not found. I didn't realize there were so many traps, If only I could read maps."

A sharp high pitched laugh peals from him as he hunches forwards. "Found, found, there were rules to this, maps are a guide. She warned me, I couldn't hear her, all I heard was them."

He clutches the egg a little harder, not too hard. Gentle, gently. "They warned you too, but you couldn't hear them over those terrible sounds, could you?"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19