Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Come find your future! (open)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Ikilou ((not trying to usher you out btw, if you have more things you wanted to ask feel free))

The Hyena's eyes snapped to the other, smile cracking jagged across his face, he threw back his head as he laughed. "Your imagination must be swirling with dark things then, the bright too I guess, blinding." He tilted his head, laughter cutting off abruptly, he swung his body forwards, hanging on the table. "No need for that now, you're welcome, I give the gifts I seldom get. Are you satisfied then?" His eyes travel from the spiral to the exit of the tent and back, the ripples of turned backs lead away, which of these backs will turn now?
@Ikilou ((not trying to usher you out btw, if you have more things you wanted to ask feel free))

The Hyena's eyes snapped to the other, smile cracking jagged across his face, he threw back his head as he laughed. "Your imagination must be swirling with dark things then, the bright too I guess, blinding." He tilted his head, laughter cutting off abruptly, he swung his body forwards, hanging on the table. "No need for that now, you're welcome, I give the gifts I seldom get. Are you satisfied then?" His eyes travel from the spiral to the exit of the tent and back, the ripples of turned backs lead away, which of these backs will turn now?
@NormandyBeaches

The Tundra's laughter sparked his own as he remembered exactly where he was and what he was doing - his rapid-fire thoughts returned in the blink of an eye and, before he knew it, he was laughing too even as the Hyena stopped. Where one question was answered, he had so many more that were left unanswered. Questions that he didn't even realise he had before now.

As his laughter stopped, Jester found himself hopping off of the perch to settle in front of the table, staring at the Tundra through the lenses of his glasses, a wide grin on his features, "If you don't mind, I have a few more questions. Of course, if that's a problem, I'll leave, but I'm sure hoping you can help? Also, I'm really interested in finding out more about you, too." Without something to keep his mouth occupied, he returned to his fast-faced rambling. But who could blame him? This was exciting stuff.

Not only did he want to find out more about his biological parents, but he wanted to learn more about the Hyena too. And not just his abilities, but his personality and experiences and the like. He was curious, is all.
@NormandyBeaches

The Tundra's laughter sparked his own as he remembered exactly where he was and what he was doing - his rapid-fire thoughts returned in the blink of an eye and, before he knew it, he was laughing too even as the Hyena stopped. Where one question was answered, he had so many more that were left unanswered. Questions that he didn't even realise he had before now.

As his laughter stopped, Jester found himself hopping off of the perch to settle in front of the table, staring at the Tundra through the lenses of his glasses, a wide grin on his features, "If you don't mind, I have a few more questions. Of course, if that's a problem, I'll leave, but I'm sure hoping you can help? Also, I'm really interested in finding out more about you, too." Without something to keep his mouth occupied, he returned to his fast-faced rambling. But who could blame him? This was exciting stuff.

Not only did he want to find out more about his biological parents, but he wanted to learn more about the Hyena too. And not just his abilities, but his personality and experiences and the like. He was curious, is all.
sVXeqGm.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19