Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Come find your future! (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Incalyscent @chaoticoon

The snapper scans the crowd and spots a few familiar faces from the Hellreek clan nodding to them as he lets the first pair of dragons in to see the Hyena. An imperial calls out next, another willing patron "Of course, there is time for all who wish to see the great Hyena, once the others are out only one hundred gold and you too can find your fortune!"

@StopTheBats

The tent sits, flaps open but inside still somehow obscured. A purple mist circles around the feet of any who draw near, perhaps the reason for the poor visibility? A voice, reedy and thin comes from inside. "Hurry, I want to see inside you."
@Incalyscent @chaoticoon

The snapper scans the crowd and spots a few familiar faces from the Hellreek clan nodding to them as he lets the first pair of dragons in to see the Hyena. An imperial calls out next, another willing patron "Of course, there is time for all who wish to see the great Hyena, once the others are out only one hundred gold and you too can find your fortune!"

@StopTheBats

The tent sits, flaps open but inside still somehow obscured. A purple mist circles around the feet of any who draw near, perhaps the reason for the poor visibility? A voice, reedy and thin comes from inside. "Hurry, I want to see inside you."
@NormandyBeaches

"See inside you? Come ON, Pat, that just reeks of creepiness. Let's just get a refund and get out of here."

Patrick ignored his twin's warnings and nearly launched himself into the tent with all the gracefulness of a Mirror. He sat down in front of the table, tail wagging.

William, much more subdued, simply walked in and sat down next to Patrick, a scowl on his face.

"I'd like my future told, please!"
@NormandyBeaches

"See inside you? Come ON, Pat, that just reeks of creepiness. Let's just get a refund and get out of here."

Patrick ignored his twin's warnings and nearly launched himself into the tent with all the gracefulness of a Mirror. He sat down in front of the table, tail wagging.

William, much more subdued, simply walked in and sat down next to Patrick, a scowl on his face.

"I'd like my future told, please!"
NY105Sx.gif
@NormandyBeaches

Smokerise sidles up to the front of the crowd, leaking between its patrons like mist through a glade. Anguta is more like a shark through a school of prey. The Skydancer grins at Mondo, a swift claw tucking a stray feather behind her bandanna.

"Hey big guy, what's this all about. You sayin' this guy sees the future?" She asks with a chuckle, before sparing a glance at her Mirror companion, who looks up at her from a lowered head with scalding red eyes.

"Whaddya say, Goots? Wanna see if this guy's the real thing?" She asks him, and Anguta shifts gently from claw to claw, raising his eyes to Mondo.

"Pale eyes, sound in voice but of mind he is not. Glimmering, glinting, gentle light refracts off of what can and cannot make you happy. Bright colours, monotones, like a quiet snake in the grass, but still poisonous," the Mirror mutters, and all Smokerise can do is grin.

"Yeah, we'll take a ticket, won't we Goots?"
@NormandyBeaches

Smokerise sidles up to the front of the crowd, leaking between its patrons like mist through a glade. Anguta is more like a shark through a school of prey. The Skydancer grins at Mondo, a swift claw tucking a stray feather behind her bandanna.

"Hey big guy, what's this all about. You sayin' this guy sees the future?" She asks with a chuckle, before sparing a glance at her Mirror companion, who looks up at her from a lowered head with scalding red eyes.

"Whaddya say, Goots? Wanna see if this guy's the real thing?" She asks him, and Anguta shifts gently from claw to claw, raising his eyes to Mondo.

"Pale eyes, sound in voice but of mind he is not. Glimmering, glinting, gentle light refracts off of what can and cannot make you happy. Bright colours, monotones, like a quiet snake in the grass, but still poisonous," the Mirror mutters, and all Smokerise can do is grin.

"Yeah, we'll take a ticket, won't we Goots?"
endure and survive.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8957977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89580/8957977_350.png[/img] [/url] @NormandyBeaches Wally flutters up above the growing crowd. Being a fae certainly isn't easy, and being a clumsy fae is near impossible, so he is definitely as curious to know what his fortune will be as any dragon there. Coming to a graceful faceplant before the loud snapper. he embarassedly asks "Are you still open for fortunes?". Brushing himself off, he adds with a chuckle "I'd be happy to wait my turn in line proper."

8957977_350.png

@NormandyBeaches

Wally flutters up above the growing crowd. Being a fae certainly isn't easy, and being a clumsy fae is near impossible, so he is definitely as curious to know what his fortune will be as any dragon there.

Coming to a graceful faceplant before the loud snapper. he embarassedly asks "Are you still open for fortunes?". Brushing himself off, he adds with a chuckle "I'd be happy to wait my turn in line proper."
npc_tomo_by_dogi_crimson-dadator.gifCrow | 23 | They/Them | The Starlit Storytelling npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@Incalyscent

The large snapper chuckles lightly at the question from the skydancer. "Now I never said he could see the future." He pauses fixing his gaze onto her. "I said he can see YOUR future, little fella sees inside your soul and all that. Real quality diviner he is, and all you need to do to be a part of the magic is give up a measly one hundred treasure." The snapper turns attention away from the Skydancer to sweep an arm expansively at the crowd."All you lucky folks could have a chance of a lifetime, today only!"

@StopTheBats

the tent is full of shelves that contain various jars of pickled plants and animal viscera, the first of the two mirrors comes to sit at the table asking excitedly about their future. The Hyena slaps something brown and wet on the table with a splat. It looks to be mud but is scentless and shows no indicators of what it really is. "Please lay your four crooked flesh upon the time gel and we may begin." He titters as he stares at the mirror expectantly.
@Incalyscent

The large snapper chuckles lightly at the question from the skydancer. "Now I never said he could see the future." He pauses fixing his gaze onto her. "I said he can see YOUR future, little fella sees inside your soul and all that. Real quality diviner he is, and all you need to do to be a part of the magic is give up a measly one hundred treasure." The snapper turns attention away from the Skydancer to sweep an arm expansively at the crowd."All you lucky folks could have a chance of a lifetime, today only!"

@StopTheBats

the tent is full of shelves that contain various jars of pickled plants and animal viscera, the first of the two mirrors comes to sit at the table asking excitedly about their future. The Hyena slaps something brown and wet on the table with a splat. It looks to be mud but is scentless and shows no indicators of what it really is. "Please lay your four crooked flesh upon the time gel and we may begin." He titters as he stares at the mirror expectantly.
@Caramelcrow

The Snapper smiles widely at the Fae in front of him. "Of course we are still open, one hundred treasure for a fortune, though there will be a wait so feel free to commune with the other patrons."
@Caramelcrow

The Snapper smiles widely at the Fae in front of him. "Of course we are still open, one hundred treasure for a fortune, though there will be a wait so feel free to commune with the other patrons."
@NormandyBeaches

Patrick, still beaming, put his hand on the wet slab. William shot him a slightly-annoyed, slightly-disgusted look.

"This feels weird... Hey, Will, wanna give it a try after me?" Patrick gave his twin a massive grin.

William just continued to make a face. "I'll pass, thanks."
@NormandyBeaches

Patrick, still beaming, put his hand on the wet slab. William shot him a slightly-annoyed, slightly-disgusted look.

"This feels weird... Hey, Will, wanna give it a try after me?" Patrick gave his twin a massive grin.

William just continued to make a face. "I'll pass, thanks."
NY105Sx.gif
@NormandyBeaches

Smokerise winks at Anguta, and he blinks back at her. She extracts a ratty coin purse tucked into one of her wraps and places one-hundred treasure before Mondo.

"Alright, let's see that quality diviner then," she nods towards Anguta, who looks uncomfortable within the crowd.

"I'm not too enamored with what my future holds," she speaks again, "but this little guy could be interesting."
@NormandyBeaches

Smokerise winks at Anguta, and he blinks back at her. She extracts a ratty coin purse tucked into one of her wraps and places one-hundred treasure before Mondo.

"Alright, let's see that quality diviner then," she nods towards Anguta, who looks uncomfortable within the crowd.

"I'm not too enamored with what my future holds," she speaks again, "but this little guy could be interesting."
endure and survive.
@Incalescent

Mondo smiles widely, tipping his hat at the mirror and skydancer. "Go on ahead, enjoy yourselves, and remember that your future is only as mysterious as you want it to be."

((sorry for the wait my computer crunked itself))

@stopthebats

The Hyena smiles widely as he begins to run his claws lightly in the muddy mixture, carving designs around the claws of the mirror. "The river runs slowly but you do not, a companions heavy weight is like a rock and will cause you to drown." He turns a piercing stare on the other dragon, running his tongue across his teeth as he begins to cackle lowly. "Do not fear death, for rebirth comes soon after. A holy resurrection is better than this stale life."

((Sorry about the wait, had some computer problems))
@Incalescent

Mondo smiles widely, tipping his hat at the mirror and skydancer. "Go on ahead, enjoy yourselves, and remember that your future is only as mysterious as you want it to be."

((sorry for the wait my computer crunked itself))

@stopthebats

The Hyena smiles widely as he begins to run his claws lightly in the muddy mixture, carving designs around the claws of the mirror. "The river runs slowly but you do not, a companions heavy weight is like a rock and will cause you to drown." He turns a piercing stare on the other dragon, running his tongue across his teeth as he begins to cackle lowly. "Do not fear death, for rebirth comes soon after. A holy resurrection is better than this stale life."

((Sorry about the wait, had some computer problems))
@NormandyBeaches

William's gaze was equally as piercing." You know nothing," he hissed, eyes narrowed. "I am no rock, and I do not weigh him down."

Patrick's eyes were wide. "Stale life? I don't think my life is stale. I'm heir to a throne."

"I told you this was a sham."
@NormandyBeaches

William's gaze was equally as piercing." You know nothing," he hissed, eyes narrowed. "I am no rock, and I do not weigh him down."

Patrick's eyes were wide. "Stale life? I don't think my life is stale. I'm heir to a throne."

"I told you this was a sham."
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19