Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Drakos Citadel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Character sheet if you'd like to join: Name: Dragon type: Abilities (no two the same): Appearance: Nobility: Anthro or feral preference: Please do not god mod your character or it will be rejected. Please provide an entrance and a little bit of background in your post please. ^^ Also, try to be literate and make a post 5+ sentences. :) Name: Lira Raximir (2nd version) Dragon type: Guardian Abilities (no two the same): Can manipulate and use sound waves. Appearance: Red scales, prefers her anthro form, with ice coloured wings and horns. Usually wears a tank top and shorts in anthro form. Eyes are flat black. Nobility: Used to work as a personal scribe for royalty. Is now a master thief. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47783] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/47783_350.png[/img] [/url] Anthro or feral preference: Either The skies were dark, the lights of the street turning themselves on after a few moments more. Off to the side, in a hidden alleyway sat a strange crimson figure, with eyes to match the night. She was waiting. Waiting for someone who was supposed to delivery money for long overdue services. Her impatience was beginning to rise, clearly shown by tapping her foot on the ground. After a while, she steps out of the alley, having decided to go find the delivery herself. She had been waiting there for almost an hour.
Character sheet if you'd like to join:
Name:
Dragon type:
Abilities (no two the same):
Appearance:
Nobility:
Anthro or feral preference:

Please do not god mod your character or it will be rejected. Please provide an entrance and a little bit of background in your post please. ^^ Also, try to be literate and make a post 5+ sentences. :)

Name: Lira Raximir (2nd version)
Dragon type: Guardian
Abilities (no two the same): Can manipulate and use sound waves.
Appearance: Red scales, prefers her anthro form, with ice coloured wings and horns. Usually wears a tank top and shorts in anthro form. Eyes are flat black.
Nobility: Used to work as a personal scribe for royalty. Is now a master thief.

47783_350.png

Anthro or feral preference: Either

The skies were dark, the lights of the street turning themselves on after a few moments more. Off to the side, in a hidden alleyway sat a strange crimson figure, with eyes to match the night. She was waiting. Waiting for someone who was supposed to delivery money for long overdue services. Her impatience was beginning to rise, clearly shown by tapping her foot on the ground. After a while, she steps out of the alley, having decided to go find the delivery herself. She had been waiting there for almost an hour.
Ping me! I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time!
LS1h8hn.gif
((@LiraRaximir Hey there! ^^ I sure hope this thread is still open for business? If so, here's my application if you may have me =3 Name: Kibra Dragon type: Tundra Abilities (no two the same): Unknown Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65740] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/65740_350.png[/img] [/url] Nobility: unknown Anthro or feral preference: none Background: Kibra is a typical little tundra hatchling, being forgetful, upbeat, cuddly and energetic. He had hatched in a deserted nest with 3 other broken eggs, but at his age, he doesn't understand what had happened. With no company or guidance to support him, he's followed his instincts, munching on greens and travelling. for what, he doesn't know for sure, but his gut said something he doesn't understand: [i]home[/i]. P.S. He's curently about the size of a large (but not huge) dog)) Kiba flinches, staring at the flickering lights as they turned themselves on. His golden eyes blinked with some confusion as he calmed down, realising they gave off light. Again he blinked, scanning the area. [i]How... how did I end up here?[/i] he thought, using emotions and images to express himself due to the lack of language. Nobody seemed to be around; not a creature in sight as the bright pink dragon turned a corner, peering into and alleyway. He recoiled, wrinkling his nose at the smell. Again, he wonders what brought him here to this place... no - or at least - little greens littered the place and the ground was too solid and flat beneath his paws. He flinches and hides at the tapping sound, gently echoing throughout the alleyway, quickly clambering under a deserted market stand or something of that nature. He wasn't quiet and, being a little one, he didn't know his own body well and bumped his head. That caused him to chirp out then clam his mouth shut. [i]Maybe they hadn't noticed?[/i] he thought hopefully.
((@LiraRaximir Hey there! ^^ I sure hope this thread is still open for business? If so, here's my application if you may have me =3
Name: Kibra
Dragon type: Tundra
Abilities (no two the same): Unknown
Appearance:

65740_350.png

Nobility: unknown
Anthro or feral preference: none
Background: Kibra is a typical little tundra hatchling, being forgetful, upbeat, cuddly and energetic. He had hatched in a deserted nest with 3 other broken eggs, but at his age, he doesn't understand what had happened. With no company or guidance to support him, he's followed his instincts, munching on greens and travelling. for what, he doesn't know for sure, but his gut said something he doesn't understand: home.
P.S. He's curently about the size of a large (but not huge) dog))

Kiba flinches, staring at the flickering lights as they turned themselves on. His golden eyes blinked with some confusion as he calmed down, realising they gave off light. Again he blinked, scanning the area. How... how did I end up here? he thought, using emotions and images to express himself due to the lack of language. Nobody seemed to be around; not a creature in sight as the bright pink dragon turned a corner, peering into and alleyway.
He recoiled, wrinkling his nose at the smell. Again, he wonders what brought him here to this place... no - or at least - little greens littered the place and the ground was too solid and flat beneath his paws.
He flinches and hides at the tapping sound, gently echoing throughout the alleyway, quickly clambering under a deserted market stand or something of that nature. He wasn't quiet and, being a little one, he didn't know his own body well and bumped his head. That caused him to chirp out then clam his mouth shut. Maybe they hadn't noticed? he thought hopefully.
(@Staggare Yes this is still open and I see no problem with your character sheet :) I'm waiting to see if anyone else makes a post before I reply, but I will get to Kibra soon enough. :3)
(@Staggare Yes this is still open and I see no problem with your character sheet :) I'm waiting to see if anyone else makes a post before I reply, but I will get to Kibra soon enough. :3)
LS1h8hn.gif
((@LiraRaximir Thanks! XD this is going to be interesting haha))
((@LiraRaximir Thanks! XD this is going to be interesting haha))
(@Staggare Indeed it will be and you're welcome :3)
(@Staggare Indeed it will be and you're welcome :3)
LS1h8hn.gif
@LiraRaximir Do you think we should just start is nobody joins by the the 28th? (game time)
@LiraRaximir Do you think we should just start is nobody joins by the the 28th? (game time)
(@Staggare Sure thing, but I will keep open spots for others who wish to still join ^^)
(@Staggare Sure thing, but I will keep open spots for others who wish to still join ^^)
LS1h8hn.gif
((@LiraRaximir Yeah, that's all fair enough ^^))
((@LiraRaximir Yeah, that's all fair enough ^^))
@LiraRaximir (hello, would it be okay for me to join? I have never rp on a forum before. I would like to rp here if you would allow)
@LiraRaximir (hello, would it be okay for me to join? I have never rp on a forum before. I would like to rp here if you would allow)
(@Loveless987 Sure! If you have any trouble with the character sheet, fire me a pm and I'll do my best to help ^^ It'll be fun having you here. :3)
(@Loveless987 Sure! If you have any trouble with the character sheet, fire me a pm and I'll do my best to help ^^ It'll be fun having you here. :3)
LS1h8hn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13