Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Drakos Citadel
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Viserion nods "Can't let my new friend get hurt" she said smiling up at Icon, "but why would dragon's eat other dragons?" she asked tilting her head and watching the two mirrors go at it. @Lenore @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @Lesley
Viserion nods "Can't let my new friend get hurt" she said smiling up at Icon, "but why would dragon's eat other dragons?" she asked tilting her head and watching the two mirrors go at it. @Lenore @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @Lesley
((is it too late for me to join in?))
((is it too late for me to join in?))
@phantomswolves I would say you could but you would have to ask @LiraRaximir
@phantomswolves I would say you could but you would have to ask @LiraRaximir
@Loveless987 yeah, she invited me when this first started, but I put off joining...it seems though that she has not been on for a whiel
@Loveless987 yeah, she invited me when this first started, but I put off joining...it seems though that she has not been on for a whiel
@Loveless987 Thank yiu or mentioning me again :) I've veen waiting to see if anyone would post.

@phantomswolves Nah, you can join :3 Just follow the character sheet for your character.~

(Btw, I&#039;m always on/always watching c:< )

@Lesley @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @Lenore

Lira turned her attention to the two mirror dragons, pulling up her mask as she folds her wings slightly. She glances at Kibra, her tail flicking as she reads the spund waves. &#039;Why are they fighting anyway? I was only supposed to meet someone here for payment, not a confrontation between dragon-kind. At least attention has been drawn away from me.&#039; She thought with a slight shrug. Foldingher wings completely, she slowly goes to a crouch and sneaks away, finding a dark enough shadow to hide within.
@Loveless987 Thank yiu or mentioning me again :) I&#039;ve veen waiting to see if anyone would post.

@phantomswolves Nah, you can join :3 Just follow the character sheet for your character.~

(Btw, I&#039;m always on/always watching c:< )

@Lesley @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @Lenore

Lira turned her attention to the two mirror dragons, pulling up her mask as she folds her wings slightly. She glances at Kibra, her tail flicking as she reads the spund waves. &#039;Why are they fighting anyway? I was only supposed to meet someone here for payment, not a confrontation between dragon-kind. At least attention has been drawn away from me.&#039; She thought with a slight shrug. Foldingher wings completely, she slowly goes to a crouch and sneaks away, finding a dark enough shadow to hide within.
Ping me! I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time!
LS1h8hn.gif
((@LiraRaximir - I&#039;ve been waiting on @ArcusofBrambles to post, seeing as they&#039;re vital to Pestilence&#039;s part. ;~; ))
((@LiraRaximir - I&#039;ve been waiting on @ArcusofBrambles to post, seeing as they&#039;re vital to Pestilence&#039;s part. ;~; ))
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
@LiraRaximir k, just checking :3 Name: Darkhunter Dragon type: Mirror Abilities (no two the same): Can understand machines perfectly, and to a lesser extent dragons since, to him, all dragons are are complex organic machines Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32790] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/32790_350.png[/img] [/url]Black with large ice wings. When he is in anthro form, he wears a long coat that holds his smaller trinkets. He always has a bag that holds his larger trinkets. Nobility: wandering tinkerer Anthro or feral preference: Anthro Dark walked along slowly, looking a copper cube-looking thing. He tapped it and turned it slightly, his red eyes glowing slightly. With a sigh, he put the cube in a hidden pocket on his coat before looking around. "Well, I seem to be a tad lost..." He said to himself, continuing to walk. He stopped quickly when he heard voices and sounds. "It seems...that there is a fight going on." He said, chuckling. He continued forward, watching for the sight of any dragon. He was not like most mirrors, he did not fight nor did he feel any real hatred towards anything, all he cared about was creating things, not destroying things.
@LiraRaximir k, just checking :3

Name: Darkhunter
Dragon type: Mirror
Abilities (no two the same): Can understand machines perfectly, and to a lesser extent dragons since, to him, all dragons are are complex organic machines
Appearance:
32790_350.png
Black with large ice wings. When he is in anthro form, he wears a long coat that holds his smaller trinkets. He always has a bag that holds his larger trinkets.
Nobility: wandering tinkerer
Anthro or feral preference: Anthro

Dark walked along slowly, looking a copper cube-looking thing. He tapped it and turned it slightly, his red eyes glowing slightly. With a sigh, he put the cube in a hidden pocket on his coat before looking around. "Well, I seem to be a tad lost..." He said to himself, continuing to walk. He stopped quickly when he heard voices and sounds. "It seems...that there is a fight going on." He said, chuckling. He continued forward, watching for the sight of any dragon. He was not like most mirrors, he did not fight nor did he feel any real hatred towards anything, all he cared about was creating things, not destroying things.
@Lenore Give him some time, he&#039;s probably just busy, like I am with work X3

@phantomswolves @ArcusofBrambles @Lesley @Loveless987 @Staggare

Turning her back to the scene, she almost runs into another mirror, one that blends better with the night than most others, including herself. She blinks her sightless eyes, flicking her tail against the ground to get a clearer picture of this dragon&#039;s visage through sound. She tilts her head slightly, her hand hovering above the dagger at her hip. Hmm. I wonder what his story is, but I have no time.. She thought quickly, her muscles and nerves feeling jittery. It was stranger than usual, but she thought she recognized him from somewhere. With a slight flare of nostrils, she takes a slight step back she she could start moving around him.
@Lenore Give him some time, he&#039;s probably just busy, like I am with work X3

@phantomswolves @ArcusofBrambles @Lesley @Loveless987 @Staggare

Turning her back to the scene, she almost runs into another mirror, one that blends better with the night than most others, including herself. She blinks her sightless eyes, flicking her tail against the ground to get a clearer picture of this dragon&#039;s visage through sound. She tilts her head slightly, her hand hovering above the dagger at her hip. Hmm. I wonder what his story is, but I have no time.. She thought quickly, her muscles and nerves feeling jittery. It was stranger than usual, but she thought she recognized him from somewhere. With a slight flare of nostrils, she takes a slight step back she she could start moving around him.
Ping me! I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time!
LS1h8hn.gif
@ArcusofBrambles @Lesley @Loveless987 @Staggare @LiraRaximir

Darkhunter stopped when he saw the guardian. "Well, hello..." He called, his tail flickering slightly. "Why did you do that?" He asked himself, almost angry. "Well, I thought she might be...lost or something. Anyways, she might know something." He replied to himself before turning his attention back to the guardian. "Do you happen to know why there is...fighting...going on?" He said, almost spitting the word fighting.
@ArcusofBrambles @Lesley @Loveless987 @Staggare @LiraRaximir

Darkhunter stopped when he saw the guardian. "Well, hello..." He called, his tail flickering slightly. "Why did you do that?" He asked himself, almost angry. "Well, I thought she might be...lost or something. Anyways, she might know something." He replied to himself before turning his attention back to the guardian. "Do you happen to know why there is...fighting...going on?" He said, almost spitting the word fighting.
@phantomswolves @ArcusofBrambles @LiraRaximir @Loveless987 @Staggare

(I&#039;ve been coming home from work and crashing nearly every day, sorry for my absence.)

"No dragon in my experience has ever behaved that way, so it&#039;s the mystery to me as well. My dear mate was always rough around the edges, but not even close to being a cannibal. Some dragons lead strange lives, however, and I can&#039;t help but not be surprised." Icon watched the two Mirrors sizing each other up. "Strange lives..."
@phantomswolves @ArcusofBrambles @LiraRaximir @Loveless987 @Staggare

(I&#039;ve been coming home from work and crashing nearly every day, sorry for my absence.)

"No dragon in my experience has ever behaved that way, so it&#039;s the mystery to me as well. My dear mate was always rough around the edges, but not even close to being a cannibal. Some dragons lead strange lives, however, and I can&#039;t help but not be surprised." Icon watched the two Mirrors sizing each other up. "Strange lives..."
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13