Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Drakos Citadel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Viserion pokes her head out from her hiding spot seeing as the adult was blind. she trys to get a closer look at both the little one and the woman before her. her green eyes looking around for a way to get out and not be spoted by eather sound or sight. The hatchling seem to be in no danger so she could leave in good faith nothing bad would happen. she lifts her claws of her feet and trys to awkwardly leave with out making a sound.

(Yeah I don't get notes unless pinged and am even subscribed and i don't get anything until am pinged.)
Viserion pokes her head out from her hiding spot seeing as the adult was blind. she trys to get a closer look at both the little one and the woman before her. her green eyes looking around for a way to get out and not be spoted by eather sound or sight. The hatchling seem to be in no danger so she could leave in good faith nothing bad would happen. she lifts her claws of her feet and trys to awkwardly leave with out making a sound.

(Yeah I don't get notes unless pinged and am even subscribed and i don't get anything until am pinged.)
@Loveless987 @Staggare

At the sight of the young wildclaw, Icon's heart began to race. Not only where there two little ones, but one was of her own kind. For a few desperate more seconds she fought between her desire to stay in the shadows and acquire possible important information and the desire to do something, anything she could for the benefit of the hatchlings. She made a soft but audible growing noise in frustration, and knew that her cover would be blown. Shaking her head in confusion and fear, and emerged from her cover completely and stood in the way of the wildclaw attempting to leave, not realizing that her battered and dark appearance could possibly inspire fear.

"You can't just go out there on your own!"

Realizing what she had done, and that any pretension of staying hidden was gone, Icon growled again and paced backward a few steps, ready to defend herself if at all necessary.
@Loveless987 @Staggare

At the sight of the young wildclaw, Icon's heart began to race. Not only where there two little ones, but one was of her own kind. For a few desperate more seconds she fought between her desire to stay in the shadows and acquire possible important information and the desire to do something, anything she could for the benefit of the hatchlings. She made a soft but audible growing noise in frustration, and knew that her cover would be blown. Shaking her head in confusion and fear, and emerged from her cover completely and stood in the way of the wildclaw attempting to leave, not realizing that her battered and dark appearance could possibly inspire fear.

"You can't just go out there on your own!"

Realizing what she had done, and that any pretension of staying hidden was gone, Icon growled again and paced backward a few steps, ready to defend herself if at all necessary.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
Viserion looks up at the new adult her eyes widen a little at the other's growl as she looks for a fast escape thankful that she knew she could run faster then the wind if pressed. she lowers her body a little to make herself look smaller as she trys to look for an opening. she could run the other by and past the first blind woman to the mouth of the ally. She keeps her mouth shut for fear of making the other wildclaw upset her white and mulberry fur and feather's making her stand out more in the darkness of the night.

@ Staggare @ Lesley @ LiraRaximir @ ArcusofBrambles
Viserion looks up at the new adult her eyes widen a little at the other's growl as she looks for a fast escape thankful that she knew she could run faster then the wind if pressed. she lowers her body a little to make herself look smaller as she trys to look for an opening. she could run the other by and past the first blind woman to the mouth of the ally. She keeps her mouth shut for fear of making the other wildclaw upset her white and mulberry fur and feather's making her stand out more in the darkness of the night.

@ Staggare @ Lesley @ LiraRaximir @ ArcusofBrambles
@Lesley @Loveless987 @Lenore @LiraRaximir ((at everyone! 8D))

Kibra looked up from his food, tilting his head as he could have sworn he had heard something. The was no sound for a bit so he returned to his food. However, it returned a little further way and with some sort of pattern. He had no clue what it meant, but curiosity got the better of him.
Looking up at his new strange friend, he swings his head in a let's go! gesture before picking up what was left of the food and trotting off in the direction he had heard the sound.
@Lesley @Loveless987 @Lenore @LiraRaximir ((at everyone! 8D))

Kibra looked up from his food, tilting his head as he could have sworn he had heard something. The was no sound for a bit so he returned to his food. However, it returned a little further way and with some sort of pattern. He had no clue what it meant, but curiosity got the better of him.
Looking up at his new strange friend, he swings his head in a let's go! gesture before picking up what was left of the food and trotting off in the direction he had heard the sound.
@Staggare @Loveless987 (I'll just ping anybody who says they don't get alerted otherwise)

Icon's thoughts became briefly scrambled in the heat of the moment, and for a while she said nothing. She thought the smell of lavender and rose wafted the air, but then again, perhaps it was only a memory of such smells. She wouldn't be obtaining any gossip from this clade, at least not anytime soon. The frazzled expression on her face gave way to the best sort of grin she could give, but given her disfigurements it might have looked more like a grimace. She turned her head up at the sky, the moonbeams breaking through haze making her right eye wince slightly.

"I only mean, young dragon, what is it that you're doing out here? Don't you know things in this place go bump in the night? Things...such as yours truly, who might have torn you to shreds without a second thought if you where much older." Icon laughed somewhat bitterly and shook her head, as if amused with herself.
@Staggare @Loveless987 (I'll just ping anybody who says they don't get alerted otherwise)

Icon's thoughts became briefly scrambled in the heat of the moment, and for a while she said nothing. She thought the smell of lavender and rose wafted the air, but then again, perhaps it was only a memory of such smells. She wouldn't be obtaining any gossip from this clade, at least not anytime soon. The frazzled expression on her face gave way to the best sort of grin she could give, but given her disfigurements it might have looked more like a grimace. She turned her head up at the sky, the moonbeams breaking through haze making her right eye wince slightly.

"I only mean, young dragon, what is it that you're doing out here? Don't you know things in this place go bump in the night? Things...such as yours truly, who might have torn you to shreds without a second thought if you where much older." Icon laughed somewhat bitterly and shook her head, as if amused with herself.
Viserion looks up at this new adult and shrinks a little lower her tail wrapping around her ankle. “I... I have been by myself for some time now..." she said softly feeling a little more relaxed at the attempt of a smile on the other's behalf. "I can hunt and hide very well..." she slowly opens her wings hoping the other would brush it off so she could fly off if she needed to. she feet ready to run if the other shows that she was going to hurt her.

(@Lesley @Staggare @Lenore @LiraRaximir)
Viserion looks up at this new adult and shrinks a little lower her tail wrapping around her ankle. “I... I have been by myself for some time now..." she said softly feeling a little more relaxed at the attempt of a smile on the other's behalf. "I can hunt and hide very well..." she slowly opens her wings hoping the other would brush it off so she could fly off if she needed to. she feet ready to run if the other shows that she was going to hurt her.

@Staggare @Loveless987

Icon rubbed her claws together thoughtfully, trying to appear as harmless as possible to the younger dragon for the sake of making the best impression she could in her state. Perhaps there was a way to make this work in the best interest of both her and the youth. She remembered the strange, scarred adult dragon from earlier. She hoped there was still knowledge to be gained from the guardian, a curious figure who perhaps was prowling the night for much the same reason Icon herself was.

She turned her back on the younger dragon and, using her best persuasive body language skills, pretended she was preparing to head off in the other direction.

"Well, I'm afraid that I can't tell you that, for my profession inherently means that would be a poor idea. That is, unless you would like to be of assistance to me. A small task or favor perhaps, and I would be eager to reward you..."
@Staggare @Loveless987

Icon rubbed her claws together thoughtfully, trying to appear as harmless as possible to the younger dragon for the sake of making the best impression she could in her state. Perhaps there was a way to make this work in the best interest of both her and the youth. She remembered the strange, scarred adult dragon from earlier. She hoped there was still knowledge to be gained from the guardian, a curious figure who perhaps was prowling the night for much the same reason Icon herself was.

She turned her back on the younger dragon and, using her best persuasive body language skills, pretended she was preparing to head off in the other direction.

"Well, I'm afraid that I can't tell you that, for my profession inherently means that would be a poor idea. That is, unless you would like to be of assistance to me. A small task or favor perhaps, and I would be eager to reward you..."
Viserion frown softly slowly getting up standing at full hight "and what would you wish me to do? I don't even know your name" she said a little less scared with the other's back turned to her "... a-and what would the reward be IF i agree? and would it hurt anyone?" she asked moving so that if the other turned around once more to attack she would have an opening to run.

Viserion frown softly slowly getting up standing at full hight "and what would you wish me to do? I don't even know your name" she said a little less scared with the other's back turned to her "... a-and what would the reward be IF i agree? and would it hurt anyone?" she asked moving so that if the other turned around once more to attack she would have an opening to run.

@Loveless987 @Staggare

Icon began to turned herself back around slightly, making something of a scrunched semicircle. The hatchling was more confident and clever then she had originally anticipated, but perhaps this would work in her favor if she could make her plan work. The gears continued to turn in her mind much as she was turning around physically. She sighed and laughed slightly, trying once again to lessen the tension as she noticed the hatchling was looking for any possible opportunity to escape or attack. Then she nodded and flicked her tail, casting a menacing shadow behind her.

"That I can permit you to know. My name is Icon, and though you may or may not believe me, violence is not part of my trade. However, the acquisition of knowledge is. I only wish to know a little bit more about your friend, whether she is someone to fear or someone I can establish relations with. And as for your payment, well...I can readily provide food, and there is much I can teach you."

She paused, worried she might be overwhelming the hatchling somewhat.

"...And you are?"
@Loveless987 @Staggare

Icon began to turned herself back around slightly, making something of a scrunched semicircle. The hatchling was more confident and clever then she had originally anticipated, but perhaps this would work in her favor if she could make her plan work. The gears continued to turn in her mind much as she was turning around physically. She sighed and laughed slightly, trying once again to lessen the tension as she noticed the hatchling was looking for any possible opportunity to escape or attack. Then she nodded and flicked her tail, casting a menacing shadow behind her.

"That I can permit you to know. My name is Icon, and though you may or may not believe me, violence is not part of my trade. However, the acquisition of knowledge is. I only wish to know a little bit more about your friend, whether she is someone to fear or someone I can establish relations with. And as for your payment, well...I can readily provide food, and there is much I can teach you."

She paused, worried she might be overwhelming the hatchling somewhat.

"...And you are?"
Viserion blinks and tilts her head "My name is Viserion, Icon... and I don't know the two deeper into the ally nor do I know that other adult male mirror" she looks around some more before her green eyes look Icon in the eye "but are you hurt? I can get something to help with pain if you are" she said a little worried noting the other's old wounds.

@ Lesley @ Staggare
Viserion blinks and tilts her head "My name is Viserion, Icon... and I don't know the two deeper into the ally nor do I know that other adult male mirror" she looks around some more before her green eyes look Icon in the eye "but are you hurt? I can get something to help with pain if you are" she said a little worried noting the other's old wounds.

@ Lesley @ Staggare
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13