Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Drakos Citadel
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
(@Lesley @Staggare @Lenore @ArcusofBrambles @Loveless987 Sooooooooo sorry guys! I was asleep, I'm in the Eastern/Standard time zone, so I'm in bed by 9:30-10pm due to work. I have to work from 7am-5:30pm. I will try to reply to this at work, where we have free internets, but I don't think I'll be able to until I get home or way later this evening. I plan on taking a loooooooooooooong nap when I get back lol. If y'all don't mind waiting up for me, that would be muchly appreciated. On the other hand, I'm so happy that this is running so smoothly.~

@Lenore Yes, and your character is accepted. ^w^)
(@Lesley @Staggare @Lenore @ArcusofBrambles @Loveless987 Sooooooooo sorry guys! I was asleep, I'm in the Eastern/Standard time zone, so I'm in bed by 9:30-10pm due to work. I have to work from 7am-5:30pm. I will try to reply to this at work, where we have free internets, but I don't think I'll be able to until I get home or way later this evening. I plan on taking a loooooooooooooong nap when I get back lol. If y'all don't mind waiting up for me, that would be muchly appreciated. On the other hand, I'm so happy that this is running so smoothly.~

@Lenore Yes, and your character is accepted. ^w^)
Ping me! I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time!
LS1h8hn.gif
((I don't mind. I'll be out most of the day today anyway as I'm going swimming and having a picnic with an old friend today. That being said, I'm going to go sleep now so I'm ready to go.))
((I don't mind. I'll be out most of the day today anyway as I'm going swimming and having a picnic with an old friend today. That being said, I'm going to go sleep now so I'm ready to go.))
Defenders of the Dreaming
@Lesley @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @LiraRaximir Good morning everyone

Viserion looks back at Icon feeling better about going in with the other's word she would not be left alone and slowly steps back into the ally with the woman and hatchling this time letting her larger claw's hit the ground as she walks not wanting the blind woman to be scared about her coming out of nowhere.
@Lesley @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @LiraRaximir Good morning everyone

Viserion looks back at Icon feeling better about going in with the other's word she would not be left alone and slowly steps back into the ally with the woman and hatchling this time letting her larger claw's hit the ground as she walks not wanting the blind woman to be scared about her coming out of nowhere.
( @LiraRaximir - Thank you so much! ^^ I'll wait until you return before I start posting. )
( @Loveless987 @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles good morning/afternoon! ^^)
( @LiraRaximir - Thank you so much! ^^ I'll wait until you return before I start posting. )
( @Loveless987 @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles good morning/afternoon! ^^)
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
( Hey @LiraRaximir when you get on @Lesley would like to know if it would be okay to bring in another dragon for her to play.)

(just asking for people sorry if I make anyone mad *hides behind Viserion*)

(and also @Lenore Hii welcome to the rp, please no biting, XD your ability scares me a little XD good pick)
( Hey @LiraRaximir when you get on @Lesley would like to know if it would be okay to bring in another dragon for her to play.)

(just asking for people sorry if I make anyone mad *hides behind Viserion*)

(and also @Lenore Hii welcome to the rp, please no biting, XD your ability scares me a little XD good pick)
( @Loveless987 - Hehe thank you! ^^ Don't worry! Pestilence only bites her prey! xD She's not a cannibal so no worries. c: Also, I can tell you're a fan of Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire...I love Viserion! ^^ But Drogon is my favorite dragon. x3)
( @Loveless987 - Hehe thank you! ^^ Don't worry! Pestilence only bites her prey! xD She's not a cannibal so no worries. c: Also, I can tell you're a fan of Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire...I love Viserion! ^^ But Drogon is my favorite dragon. x3)
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
( Haha good eye my friend, I am trying to name all my dragon's after dragon's from show and story's I like mostly from myths. and everyone love Drogon more XD @Lenore)
( Haha good eye my friend, I am trying to name all my dragon's after dragon's from show and story's I like mostly from myths. and everyone love Drogon more XD @Lenore)
(@Lenore You're very welcome.~ :)
@Loveless987 and @Lesley Let's wait on bringing in new dragons until later in the rp, okay? I don't want things to get too riled up in the beginning lol.
@Staggare @ArcusofBrambles Wheee.~)

Lira turns to the sounds of the others, quickly becoming wary with how quickly they were approaching. Especially the strangely colored male who was bold enough to come out of hiding. She gets up from her squatting position and into a crouch, ready to dart if need be. She looks at the hatchling and around, the sounds so vibrant with everyone coming closer. She was ready to grab him if need be before she ran if any of them pulled anything with her. Her wariness was becoming quicker as she shifts from foot to foot, her hand quickly going to the dagger at her hip.
(@Lenore You're very welcome.~ :)
@Loveless987 and @Lesley Let's wait on bringing in new dragons until later in the rp, okay? I don't want things to get too riled up in the beginning lol.
@Staggare @ArcusofBrambles Wheee.~)

Lira turns to the sounds of the others, quickly becoming wary with how quickly they were approaching. Especially the strangely colored male who was bold enough to come out of hiding. She gets up from her squatting position and into a crouch, ready to dart if need be. She looks at the hatchling and around, the sounds so vibrant with everyone coming closer. She was ready to grab him if need be before she ran if any of them pulled anything with her. Her wariness was becoming quicker as she shifts from foot to foot, her hand quickly going to the dagger at her hip.
Ping me! I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time!
LS1h8hn.gif
@Lesley @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @LiraRaximir @Lenore @Staggare

Viserion slows her steps a little before softly calling out to the other adult Icon was interested in not wanting her to get angry and hurt Icon or herself "h-hello? we don't mean any harm just want to talk is all" she said meekly hoping for there to be just talking and no fighting, she rather run then fight... but she could not leave Icon alone eather.... she looked a little lonely to the smaller wildclaw.
@Lesley @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @LiraRaximir @Lenore @Staggare

Viserion slows her steps a little before softly calling out to the other adult Icon was interested in not wanting her to get angry and hurt Icon or herself "h-hello? we don't mean any harm just want to talk is all" she said meekly hoping for there to be just talking and no fighting, she rather run then fight... but she could not leave Icon alone eather.... she looked a little lonely to the smaller wildclaw.
@Loveless987 @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles

Icon, who had been edging silently along the side of buildings and being discreet emerged from the shadows and walked up a few feet behind Viserion, who she gave a sincere look of appreciation without drawing attention to herself. However, she was somewhat concerned at the possibility of mingling personal affairs with those of business, and could only hope that the new guardian turned out to be friendly and bloodshed could be avoided. Sometimes there was just no way to tell.

"Show yourself." She called out into the darkness.
@Loveless987 @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles

Icon, who had been edging silently along the side of buildings and being discreet emerged from the shadows and walked up a few feet behind Viserion, who she gave a sincere look of appreciation without drawing attention to herself. However, she was somewhat concerned at the possibility of mingling personal affairs with those of business, and could only hope that the new guardian turned out to be friendly and bloodshed could be avoided. Sometimes there was just no way to tell.

"Show yourself." She called out into the darkness.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13