Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Drakos Citadel
Name: Viserion Dragon type: Wildclaw Abilities (no two the same): can run faster then the wind and her claw can cut though ore [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=66515] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/66515_350.png[/img] [/url] Nobility: Nomadic, all her life used to hunt and scavenge for herself at a young age. Anthro or feral preference: she likes to stay in feral but can work in anthro becoming a small female with simple white clothing. She is young so a little awkward in her movements but trys to help those's she can. her snow white fur fluffs up to make the small gold necklace around her neck shine, and her green eyes bright as she looks at new things. Background: Viserion is a lost hatchling running around looking for action. She's small but can run very fast when needed. Her life is normal and Nomadic in a way that she feels like she does not need anyone but wants to help people as much as she can. (is this right? or do I need to change something?)
Name: Viserion
Dragon type: Wildclaw
Abilities (no two the same): can run faster then the wind and her claw can cut though ore

66515_350.png

Nobility: Nomadic, all her life used to hunt and scavenge for herself at a young age.

Anthro or feral preference: she likes to stay in feral but can work in anthro becoming a small female with simple white clothing. She is young so a little awkward in her movements but trys to help those's she can. her snow white fur fluffs up to make the small gold necklace around her neck shine, and her green eyes bright as she looks at new things.

Background: Viserion is a lost hatchling running around looking for action. She's small but can run very fast when needed. Her life is normal and Nomadic in a way that she feels like she does not need anyone but wants to help people as much as she can.

(is this right? or do I need to change something?)
(@Loveless987 Vague, but yes, it's right. ^^ Now you just need to enter her in.)
(@Loveless987 Vague, but yes, it's right. ^^ Now you just need to enter her in.)
Ping me! I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time!
LS1h8hn.gif
Viserion looks down at the ally from the roof tops, her white body lighting up with each flicker of light. She watches as the hatchling tundra hide under the deserted market stand and smiles at the chirp as it bumps its head. She also watches the strange crimson figure, with eyes to harmonize with the night wondering what they were waiting for. She sharpens her claws on the stone above wondering what would the one's below would do at the sound of it.

@LiraRaximir @Staggare
Viserion looks down at the ally from the roof tops, her white body lighting up with each flicker of light. She watches as the hatchling tundra hide under the deserted market stand and smiles at the chirp as it bumps its head. She also watches the strange crimson figure, with eyes to harmonize with the night wondering what they were waiting for. She sharpens her claws on the stone above wondering what would the one's below would do at the sound of it.

@LiraRaximir @Staggare
Lira whirls back around at the sound of a chirp, raising an eyebrow slightly. Could someone have followed me? There's no way. She thought with a soft hiss. She creeps back to the corner of the beginning of the alleyway, peering around it. "Who's there?" She asked cautiously, flicking her tail.

(@Loveless987 Btw, feral and anthro forms explained: Feral means the dragon form she's in, anthro is where you give a character human-like characteristics, but mostly still animal.)
Lira whirls back around at the sound of a chirp, raising an eyebrow slightly. Could someone have followed me? There's no way. She thought with a soft hiss. She creeps back to the corner of the beginning of the alleyway, peering around it. "Who's there?" She asked cautiously, flicking her tail.

(@Loveless987 Btw, feral and anthro forms explained: Feral means the dragon form she's in, anthro is where you give a character human-like characteristics, but mostly still animal.)
LS1h8hn.gif
(@LiraRaximir I thought Anthro was mostly human but with like ear's and horns? or is that another thing?)
(@LiraRaximir I thought Anthro was mostly human but with like ear's and horns? or is that another thing?)
(@Loveless987 That's a neko, lol. They aren't true anthro's.)
(@Loveless987 That's a neko, lol. They aren't true anthro's.)
LS1h8hn.gif
(@LiraRaximir lol sorry well now I know and knowledge if half the battle)
(@LiraRaximir lol sorry well now I know and knowledge if half the battle)
(@Loveless987 It's fine, not a lot of people know and I don't mind explaining. ^-^ Let's wait for Staggare to reply and swap over to pm's.)
(@Loveless987 It's fine, not a lot of people know and I don't mind explaining. ^-^ Let's wait for Staggare to reply and swap over to pm's.)
LS1h8hn.gif
@LiraRaximir and @Staggare sure thing ill be here reloading the page over and over again XD
@LiraRaximir and @Staggare sure thing ill be here reloading the page over and over again XD
@Loveless987 @LireRaximir
Ah! I didn't know there were posts on this topic =/
Oh yeah! And this is still when Kibra was young :P

Kira shrunk back against the wall, watching the strange creature. When the creature called out, he hesitated before owning up to being there. He chirped quietly where he was and slowly stretched a paw out of his little shelter but thought better of it in a moment and quickly snapped it back in.
@Loveless987 @LireRaximir
Ah! I didn't know there were posts on this topic =/
Oh yeah! And this is still when Kibra was young :P

Kira shrunk back against the wall, watching the strange creature. When the creature called out, he hesitated before owning up to being there. He chirped quietly where he was and slowly stretched a paw out of his little shelter but thought better of it in a moment and quickly snapped it back in.