Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Drakos Citadel
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Lesley @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @Lenore @Loveless987

(Hopefully I didn't forget anyone to ping o.o)

The premise of talking was heard and she pulls her hand away from her hip slowly, ready to bring it back in a moments notice. "Talk?" She calls back, her tail flicking over the ground slightly. She could "see" the two Wildclaw, her head turned towards the male Mirror however. It was going to take her a while to trust them, seeing as they all decided to walk up without any warning, other than what was just said. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked, still wary and taking a small step back.
@Lesley @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @Lenore @Loveless987

(Hopefully I didn't forget anyone to ping o.o)

The premise of talking was heard and she pulls her hand away from her hip slowly, ready to bring it back in a moments notice. "Talk?" She calls back, her tail flicking over the ground slightly. She could "see" the two Wildclaw, her head turned towards the male Mirror however. It was going to take her a while to trust them, seeing as they all decided to walk up without any warning, other than what was just said. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked, still wary and taking a small step back.
Ping me! I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time!
LS1h8hn.gif
Viserion smiles and tilts her head a little "well I don't really know but my name is Viserion nice to meet you" she said kindly her young voice sounding smaller then she would have liked... good lord why where adults so big and scary "I don't know you or your friend the mirror but I was on the roof looking around when I heard a chirp from the little baby here and worried I came down to make sure you would not hurt him, seeing that you where not I was going to leave but then I wanted to make sure that the little one will be okay and so am talking and... oh gosh am just talking to much now" she eeps and blushes thinking about hiding behind Icon again at her blunder.

(ping EVERYONE bwahahahaha @Lesley @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @LiraRaximir @Lenore @Staggare )
Viserion smiles and tilts her head a little "well I don't really know but my name is Viserion nice to meet you" she said kindly her young voice sounding smaller then she would have liked... good lord why where adults so big and scary "I don't know you or your friend the mirror but I was on the roof looking around when I heard a chirp from the little baby here and worried I came down to make sure you would not hurt him, seeing that you where not I was going to leave but then I wanted to make sure that the little one will be okay and so am talking and... oh gosh am just talking to much now" she eeps and blushes thinking about hiding behind Icon again at her blunder.

(ping EVERYONE bwahahahaha @Lesley @Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @LiraRaximir @Lenore @Staggare )
(I do hope I did not kill the rp with Viserion nervous talking)
(I do hope I did not kill the rp with Viserion nervous talking)
( @LiraRaximir @Loveless987 @Staggare - Can somebody give me a quick brief on everyone's location?)

Pestilence carefully watched a small rat scrambling across the path ahead of her. Her crimson eyes narrowed, watching the rat's every move. Within a couple seconds, Pestilence's claws had lashed out and captured the rodent, holding the squirming creature in her hand. Her lips curled back to reveal the blackened flesh of her maw, and her other hand raised above the terrified rodent. She carefully lifted one of the rat's paws and examined it. The struggling rodent had calmed, and was now resting in her grip. Pestilence carefully held the rodent in her hand, lifted it to her mouth, and with a gentle flick of the tongue, licked the rodent's paw. The paw quickly blackened, and a few small blisters emerged on the skin. The rodent showed no sign of pain. Pestilence chuckled and stroked the rat gently before setting him free. "Go forth, my dear. Spread my name," she said with a sly smile.

The frail female walked along the path, her stomach beginning to grumble. "The bellies of the strong should never be empty," she mumbled, lowering her claws to her stomach. Her claws tore her shirt off in a fit of rage as her body slowly changed into that of a large Mirror dragon. She calmly shook her head, her horns slightly rattling against each other. Her tongue traced the blackened flesh on her lips, worsening the infection. She swished her tail as she began walking again, her claws clicking on the hardened ground underneath her slender body. Her ears suddenly picked up what seemed to be other dragons. Pestilence snarled as she slowed her pace. She stretched her crimson wings and folded them back, deciding not to do an aerial survey of the area. Instead, she walked ahead, and was enticed by the sight of a hatchling and a small group of dragons conversing. She walked ahead without a word, her nose pointed at the ground, all four eyes locked onto the other dragons.
( @LiraRaximir @Loveless987 @Staggare - Can somebody give me a quick brief on everyone's location?)

Pestilence carefully watched a small rat scrambling across the path ahead of her. Her crimson eyes narrowed, watching the rat's every move. Within a couple seconds, Pestilence's claws had lashed out and captured the rodent, holding the squirming creature in her hand. Her lips curled back to reveal the blackened flesh of her maw, and her other hand raised above the terrified rodent. She carefully lifted one of the rat's paws and examined it. The struggling rodent had calmed, and was now resting in her grip. Pestilence carefully held the rodent in her hand, lifted it to her mouth, and with a gentle flick of the tongue, licked the rodent's paw. The paw quickly blackened, and a few small blisters emerged on the skin. The rodent showed no sign of pain. Pestilence chuckled and stroked the rat gently before setting him free. "Go forth, my dear. Spread my name," she said with a sly smile.

The frail female walked along the path, her stomach beginning to grumble. "The bellies of the strong should never be empty," she mumbled, lowering her claws to her stomach. Her claws tore her shirt off in a fit of rage as her body slowly changed into that of a large Mirror dragon. She calmly shook her head, her horns slightly rattling against each other. Her tongue traced the blackened flesh on her lips, worsening the infection. She swished her tail as she began walking again, her claws clicking on the hardened ground underneath her slender body. Her ears suddenly picked up what seemed to be other dragons. Pestilence snarled as she slowed her pace. She stretched her crimson wings and folded them back, deciding not to do an aerial survey of the area. Instead, she walked ahead, and was enticed by the sight of a hatchling and a small group of dragons conversing. She walked ahead without a word, her nose pointed at the ground, all four eyes locked onto the other dragons.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
(from what I got we are in the back ally's, this one ally has two turns one to the street and another to deeper into the back allys. My dragon tryed to get away by going though the back allys only to be stoped at the turn by Icon, they are now turned back into the main ally oping up to the street where the Mirror, Lira and Stag are.)

(though I could be wrong)

@Lenore
(from what I got we are in the back ally's, this one ally has two turns one to the street and another to deeper into the back allys. My dragon tryed to get away by going though the back allys only to be stoped at the turn by Icon, they are now turned back into the main ally oping up to the street where the Mirror, Lira and Stag are.)

(though I could be wrong)

@Lenore
((sorry i'm gonna hold off on posting again, but i spent the whole day swimming in the river and getting sunburned, all without sleep the night before. as such, i'm rather exhausted and don't believe i could write a post worth ANYTHING at the moment. again, sorry.))
((sorry i'm gonna hold off on posting again, but i spent the whole day swimming in the river and getting sunburned, all without sleep the night before. as such, i'm rather exhausted and don't believe i could write a post worth ANYTHING at the moment. again, sorry.))
Defenders of the Dreaming
( @ArcusofBrambles - No problem! Get some rest. c: )
( @ArcusofBrambles - No problem! Get some rest. c: )
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
(ah don't worry about it @ArcusofBrambles I understand the need for sleep XD)
(ah don't worry about it @ArcusofBrambles I understand the need for sleep XD)
@Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @Loveless987

Thinking for a moment, Icon walked out in front of Viserion and addressed the guardian directly.

"I'm but an informant, and you must understand in my line of when there are dragons roaming the streets you have never met before, it's desirable to establish a relationship with them, be they friend or foe. I'm simply here to know if you have any valuable information or perhaps a task or two available. Along the way I met this hatchling, and I believe there is another walking around too. I can afford them protection if they are a burden to you in any way."
@Staggare @ArcusofBrambles @Loveless987

Thinking for a moment, Icon walked out in front of Viserion and addressed the guardian directly.

"I'm but an informant, and you must understand in my line of when there are dragons roaming the streets you have never met before, it's desirable to establish a relationship with them, be they friend or foe. I'm simply here to know if you have any valuable information or perhaps a task or two available. Along the way I met this hatchling, and I believe there is another walking around too. I can afford them protection if they are a burden to you in any way."
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Lesley @LiraRaximir @Loveless987 @ArcusofBrambles

The Mirror slowed her pace to a halt as she observed the dragons conversing before her. She slowly lowered her haunches to the ground, sitting extremely still. Pestilence wanted to observe before approaching them. Her eyes stayed locked onto the Wildclaw before her. Such a beautiful blue color. Her eyes then shifted to the Wildclaw hatchling. Perhaps the blue one was its mother.

Pestilence slowed her breathing and began to plot her approach. She licked her charred maw slowly, concentrating on the options she had. The dragons ahead could react aggressively to her, in which case, she would infect them with the Plague and go about her day. But perhaps these dragons were not dangerous. Pestilence's eyes shifted to the large Guardian. Now that one may be a threat. It was quite the large dragon, much larger than the Mirror herself. She lifted her head slowly and sniffed the air. Another dragon was nearby, but she could not see it. She identified him as a male Mirror, but her senses could be failing her.

She sighed, unsure of what to do. Pestilence finally decided that she would simply approach them, cautiously but confidently. She slowly lurched forward, seeming to drag her feet along the ground. Lime-colored acidic venom dripped from her gaping maw, leaving small charred splotches on the ground that it dripped upon. She lowered her head as she advanced forward, keeping her slow pace as she approached.
@Lesley @LiraRaximir @Loveless987 @ArcusofBrambles

The Mirror slowed her pace to a halt as she observed the dragons conversing before her. She slowly lowered her haunches to the ground, sitting extremely still. Pestilence wanted to observe before approaching them. Her eyes stayed locked onto the Wildclaw before her. Such a beautiful blue color. Her eyes then shifted to the Wildclaw hatchling. Perhaps the blue one was its mother.

Pestilence slowed her breathing and began to plot her approach. She licked her charred maw slowly, concentrating on the options she had. The dragons ahead could react aggressively to her, in which case, she would infect them with the Plague and go about her day. But perhaps these dragons were not dangerous. Pestilence's eyes shifted to the large Guardian. Now that one may be a threat. It was quite the large dragon, much larger than the Mirror herself. She lifted her head slowly and sniffed the air. Another dragon was nearby, but she could not see it. She identified him as a male Mirror, but her senses could be failing her.

She sighed, unsure of what to do. Pestilence finally decided that she would simply approach them, cautiously but confidently. She slowly lurched forward, seeming to drag her feet along the ground. Lime-colored acidic venom dripped from her gaping maw, leaving small charred splotches on the ground that it dripped upon. She lowered her head as she advanced forward, keeping her slow pace as she approached.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13