Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Portals of Hiatum - DragonLair {private}
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Sar glanced up at the sun uncomfortably, wondering if he could somehow create a new Shout to darken it...

Serkan stepped forward onto the bridge, slowly putting all his weight onto the lines of rope. Treading carefully, he made it out to the middle of the bridge, and then across. He sighed happily as he reached Jhini's position.
Sar glanced up at the sun uncomfortably, wondering if he could somehow create a new Shout to darken it...

Serkan stepped forward onto the bridge, slowly putting all his weight onto the lines of rope. Treading carefully, he made it out to the middle of the bridge, and then across. He sighed happily as he reached Jhini's position.
ipnpsh.png
Roy was obviously left on the other side. Her heart was pounding, and her eyes were wide. "If it can hold you..." She started, but left the end of it in the air. Gulping nervously, she stepped onto the bridge, her hand shaking gently. When, it just so happened, that she set her hand on the rope, it began to burn. Licking her dry lips, Roy lifted her hand and smiled uncomfortably at Serkan. She had only made it one fourth of the way there, and it didn't look like she was getting to the end anytime soon.
Jhini clicked her toeclaw on the ground. Her eyes were narrowed, and she eagerly wanted to see if this person could get across.

Flynn laughed, and then held WEB close. "All right, I'll press it. One... Two... Three!" Her finger fell onto the red button, and, suddenly, they were gone... And back in the middle of the town... "Aw, c'mon!" Flynn hissed. She glanced at Sar with her eyes half closed. "You wanted me to push it."
Roy was obviously left on the other side. Her heart was pounding, and her eyes were wide. "If it can hold you..." She started, but left the end of it in the air. Gulping nervously, she stepped onto the bridge, her hand shaking gently. When, it just so happened, that she set her hand on the rope, it began to burn. Licking her dry lips, Roy lifted her hand and smiled uncomfortably at Serkan. She had only made it one fourth of the way there, and it didn't look like she was getting to the end anytime soon.
Jhini clicked her toeclaw on the ground. Her eyes were narrowed, and she eagerly wanted to see if this person could get across.

Flynn laughed, and then held WEB close. "All right, I'll press it. One... Two... Three!" Her finger fell onto the red button, and, suddenly, they were gone... And back in the middle of the town... "Aw, c'mon!" Flynn hissed. She glanced at Sar with her eyes half closed. "You wanted me to push it."
"We are what we believe we are." - C. S. Lewis

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
"I said nothing!" Sar exclaimed as the shocked villagers (and captain) recovered and started grabbing anything that could be used as a weapon. The vampire wasted no time in standing and running away, leaving Flynn to her devices. Sure, killing random people was amusing, but he just polished his armor...

Serkan wondered if Roy would be able to make it across or not. He shrugged, if nothing else perhaps Flynn and the vampire could catch up...
"I said nothing!" Sar exclaimed as the shocked villagers (and captain) recovered and started grabbing anything that could be used as a weapon. The vampire wasted no time in standing and running away, leaving Flynn to her devices. Sure, killing random people was amusing, but he just polished his armor...

Serkan wondered if Roy would be able to make it across or not. He shrugged, if nothing else perhaps Flynn and the vampire could catch up...
ipnpsh.png
Flynn smiled, nervously. "Well, ah, I think it's time I make my exit... BYE!" She ran, her heart pounding and her throat ringing with a laugh. She caught up to Sar and smiled. "Hello!" She cried, her eyes bright.

Roy bit her lip and continued to walk, steadily, slowly, now quickly, back to slowly, stop, once again...
Flynn smiled, nervously. "Well, ah, I think it's time I make my exit... BYE!" She ran, her heart pounding and her throat ringing with a laugh. She caught up to Sar and smiled. "Hello!" She cried, her eyes bright.

Roy bit her lip and continued to walk, steadily, slowly, now quickly, back to slowly, stop, once again...

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
Sarduakar ran giving no heed to Flynn. How he wished there was some sort of river or ocean that he could cool off in. Water. The word seemed foreign in this world... So far, he hadn't seen much of it.

Serkan watched quietly, staring at the place where Roy had put her hand down. The woman was almost all the way over, but the rope was fraying very fast now. He held onto the post that held the bridge and reached out to Roy, being careful not to cut the ropes accidentally with his razor sharp fingers.
"Hurry!"
Sarduakar ran giving no heed to Flynn. How he wished there was some sort of river or ocean that he could cool off in. Water. The word seemed foreign in this world... So far, he hadn't seen much of it.

Serkan watched quietly, staring at the place where Roy had put her hand down. The woman was almost all the way over, but the rope was fraying very fast now. He held onto the post that held the bridge and reached out to Roy, being careful not to cut the ropes accidentally with his razor sharp fingers.
"Hurry!"
ipnpsh.png
"I'm going at fast as I can. Darn it, Flynn, this is impossible!" Roy's mind flicked back to the memory of when Flynn had made an obstacle course on Terryal Plateau. Roy hadn't made it very far...
Roy stepped onto solid ground and stared at it, shaking ever so slightly. Her eyes closed for a moment, remembering Flynn standing on the other side of a zip line, saying, "Really, it's not going to break. Let Bayn do it first!" And, of course... It broke. Snapping back to the present, Roy looked at Serkan's out stretched hand and said slowly, "Thank you... For the encouragement."
Jhini yawned and glanced at the bridge. "Going to fall apart, eh?"

Flynn changed to all cat, making sure to grab her clothes in her mouth and run with all her might. She wasn't quite sure where the heck they were going, except away form the angry mob behind them.
"I'm going at fast as I can. Darn it, Flynn, this is impossible!" Roy's mind flicked back to the memory of when Flynn had made an obstacle course on Terryal Plateau. Roy hadn't made it very far...
Roy stepped onto solid ground and stared at it, shaking ever so slightly. Her eyes closed for a moment, remembering Flynn standing on the other side of a zip line, saying, "Really, it's not going to break. Let Bayn do it first!" And, of course... It broke. Snapping back to the present, Roy looked at Serkan's out stretched hand and said slowly, "Thank you... For the encouragement."
Jhini yawned and glanced at the bridge. "Going to fall apart, eh?"

Flynn changed to all cat, making sure to grab her clothes in her mouth and run with all her might. She wasn't quite sure where the heck they were going, except away form the angry mob behind them.

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
As if on cue, the bridge's ropes snapped and the whole thing tumbled into the chasm. Serkan nodded encouragingly to Roy then stared quietly as the only way across the rift was falling to a million little splinters.
"Let's hope... that the... um, rest of... the group... finds us," Serkan stated.

The mob was slowly falling behind them as the cat and lizard ran. They approached a large rift ahead, unbroken by any means to get across. So instead, Sar ran next to the drop off, hoping the height might dissuade their followers.
As if on cue, the bridge's ropes snapped and the whole thing tumbled into the chasm. Serkan nodded encouragingly to Roy then stared quietly as the only way across the rift was falling to a million little splinters.
"Let's hope... that the... um, rest of... the group... finds us," Serkan stated.

The mob was slowly falling behind them as the cat and lizard ran. They approached a large rift ahead, unbroken by any means to get across. So instead, Sar ran next to the drop off, hoping the height might dissuade their followers.
ipnpsh.png
"Let's hope that there's another bridge." Roy looked deep into the abyss and said, "It reminds me of home..."
Jhini looked at Serkan and said, "Bridge gone? How others will get across?"

Flynn shrugged and followed Sar even faster. I think anyone would know that she had no idea of what she was doing...
"Let's hope that there's another bridge." Roy looked deep into the abyss and said, "It reminds me of home..."
Jhini looked at Serkan and said, "Bridge gone? How others will get across?"

Flynn shrugged and followed Sar even faster. I think anyone would know that she had no idea of what she was doing...

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
Serkan shrugged and was about to turn away when he noticed something on the other side of the cliff... He could just barely make out Sar and Flynn running from a giant mob. He didn't know if Roy or Jhini noticed or not, but he hoped that somehow the two on the other side would see them and somehow cross the chasm.

Sar glanced back at the villagers then to Flynn. He wondered if he could created a shout that would allow him to fly. It would have to be like his dragon aspect shout, but he could switch a few words around...
"Hey," he huffed as he ran. "Could that thing you used before teleport us away if we fall again?"
Serkan shrugged and was about to turn away when he noticed something on the other side of the cliff... He could just barely make out Sar and Flynn running from a giant mob. He didn't know if Roy or Jhini noticed or not, but he hoped that somehow the two on the other side would see them and somehow cross the chasm.

Sar glanced back at the villagers then to Flynn. He wondered if he could created a shout that would allow him to fly. It would have to be like his dragon aspect shout, but he could switch a few words around...
"Hey," he huffed as he ran. "Could that thing you used before teleport us away if we fall again?"
ipnpsh.png
Roy glanced over and sighed. "Flynn is pretty ingenious for getting herself into situations like this, is she not?"
Jhini stared at the other side of the chasm and said, "I don't see anything."

Flynn glanced at Sar and said, "Per- phew- Perhaps."
Roy glanced over and sighed. "Flynn is pretty ingenious for getting herself into situations like this, is she not?"
Jhini stared at the other side of the chasm and said, "I don't see anything."

Flynn glanced at Sar and said, "Per- phew- Perhaps."

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20