Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Portals of Hiatum - DragonLair {private}
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
As soon as Flynn answered, Sar snatched her up and headed straight for the chasm. With a loud voice he shouted, "BO SAH VIING!" And leaped off the cliff. Within seconds, a ethereal glow engulfed both Flynn and Sar, forming a set of phantom wings on both of them. Sar huffed in exhaustion as he flew toward the other side of the rift.
He wasn't sure how long the shout would last and he'd rather get to safety before it did. He loosened his hold on the cat to allow her to use her own ethereal wings if she wanted.

Serkan watched in silence as their companions jumped off the side of the cliff. When they managed to 'fly' on strange light wings, he was amazed. Just what kind of unnatural power could do something like that?
He shook his head to rid himself of the thoughts and realized that the two, if they made it across the rift that is, would land to the west of them. So, he waved vigorously, then trotted off, westward.
As soon as Flynn answered, Sar snatched her up and headed straight for the chasm. With a loud voice he shouted, "BO SAH VIING!" And leaped off the cliff. Within seconds, a ethereal glow engulfed both Flynn and Sar, forming a set of phantom wings on both of them. Sar huffed in exhaustion as he flew toward the other side of the rift.
He wasn't sure how long the shout would last and he'd rather get to safety before it did. He loosened his hold on the cat to allow her to use her own ethereal wings if she wanted.

Serkan watched in silence as their companions jumped off the side of the cliff. When they managed to 'fly' on strange light wings, he was amazed. Just what kind of unnatural power could do something like that?
He shook his head to rid himself of the thoughts and realized that the two, if they made it across the rift that is, would land to the west of them. So, he waved vigorously, then trotted off, westward.
ipnpsh.png
"YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME!" Flynn screamed, as she dug her nails into Sar's armor. Her heart pounded in her ears, and her breath seemed to leave her. She gasped as she looked down, and immediately clung tighter to Sar.

Roy sighed. She followed Serkan and stretched tiredly. She knew that nothing would really happen to Flynn. Most of the time, Roy found it impossible to get rid of her.
Jhini raced to where she figured the others would land and shouted something. She pranced in place, laughing in an odd sort of way.
"YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME!" Flynn screamed, as she dug her nails into Sar's armor. Her heart pounded in her ears, and her breath seemed to leave her. She gasped as she looked down, and immediately clung tighter to Sar.

Roy sighed. She followed Serkan and stretched tiredly. She knew that nothing would really happen to Flynn. Most of the time, Roy found it impossible to get rid of her.
Jhini raced to where she figured the others would land and shouted something. She pranced in place, laughing in an odd sort of way.
"We are what we believe we are." - C. S. Lewis

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
@DragonLair

((Because I can. And because I read back through it and nearly killed myself laughing...))

Sar huffed as the wings disintegrated and dropped them onto the edge of the far side of the rift. He rolled away from the drop-off in panic. He then laid there unmoving in utter disbelief.
He had created a new shout. He really did. And it worked. Thank Sithis, it worked...

Serkan and the main group soon reached their fallen comrades. He was holding onto Flynn's clothes as he knelt beside her.
"Are you... okay, kitty?" He asked, offering the clothing to the cat. "Can you... uh, walk? Do you... want to... be carried?"
@DragonLair

((Because I can. And because I read back through it and nearly killed myself laughing...))

Sar huffed as the wings disintegrated and dropped them onto the edge of the far side of the rift. He rolled away from the drop-off in panic. He then laid there unmoving in utter disbelief.
He had created a new shout. He really did. And it worked. Thank Sithis, it worked...

Serkan and the main group soon reached their fallen comrades. He was holding onto Flynn's clothes as he knelt beside her.
"Are you... okay, kitty?" He asked, offering the clothing to the cat. "Can you... uh, walk? Do you... want to... be carried?"
ipnpsh.png
@HydraTamer

Flynn tumbled into the sand on the other edge of the rift and coughed. Serkan came over, and she smiled a cat smile and shook her head. "I can walk, but thanks for the offer, Serkan." She jumped up and grabbed her clothes, pulling them on. She ducked behind Roy, away from everyone. No one could see as she turned back into a human, her eyes sparkling. "Eehee! That was fun, save the part of Shiny-Black-Thing here trying to kill us. Not fun, shiny. Not. Fun."

Roy chuckled humorlessly at Flynn's nickname for the vampire. She blinked her red eyes up at the sun, and drew strength from its warmth. She loved the desert. It was so empty and beautiful. The heat made her strong, made her smile. She looked around, then noticed a mob growing on the other side of the gorge. "Uh, what exactly did y'all do?"

Jhini's eyes widened, then she jumped up and down. "Humans! Humans! Lots! We kill?" The question seemed out of place, but the predators eyes scanned the prey hungrily, picking and choosing who would be the tastiest.
@HydraTamer

Flynn tumbled into the sand on the other edge of the rift and coughed. Serkan came over, and she smiled a cat smile and shook her head. "I can walk, but thanks for the offer, Serkan." She jumped up and grabbed her clothes, pulling them on. She ducked behind Roy, away from everyone. No one could see as she turned back into a human, her eyes sparkling. "Eehee! That was fun, save the part of Shiny-Black-Thing here trying to kill us. Not fun, shiny. Not. Fun."

Roy chuckled humorlessly at Flynn's nickname for the vampire. She blinked her red eyes up at the sun, and drew strength from its warmth. She loved the desert. It was so empty and beautiful. The heat made her strong, made her smile. She looked around, then noticed a mob growing on the other side of the gorge. "Uh, what exactly did y'all do?"

Jhini's eyes widened, then she jumped up and down. "Humans! Humans! Lots! We kill?" The question seemed out of place, but the predators eyes scanned the prey hungrily, picking and choosing who would be the tastiest.

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
@DragonLair

Serkan would have smiled if he had a mouth as he saw that Flynn was unhurt. He stood and observed their little group that had assembled over only a few days on a mad quest to save the world.
In the lead, were himself, an experimental, white-armored, speech-impaired alien, and Flynn, a talking cat with a Worst-Ever-Box that could travel through space and time. Then there was Jhini, a Keari alien with a huge appetite; Sar, a lizard with incredible strength and power; and now Roy, a human that could control fire and somehow knew Flynn.
For some reason, Serkan felt proud that they were all together again. He looked at the map and shouted, "Onward!!"

Sar slowly got up, a smiled on his lips. He looked up and his eyes landed on Roy. Immediately the triumphant mood was replaced, and he snarled angrily. He pointed at her, "What is SHE doing here?!?"
@DragonLair

Serkan would have smiled if he had a mouth as he saw that Flynn was unhurt. He stood and observed their little group that had assembled over only a few days on a mad quest to save the world.
In the lead, were himself, an experimental, white-armored, speech-impaired alien, and Flynn, a talking cat with a Worst-Ever-Box that could travel through space and time. Then there was Jhini, a Keari alien with a huge appetite; Sar, a lizard with incredible strength and power; and now Roy, a human that could control fire and somehow knew Flynn.
For some reason, Serkan felt proud that they were all together again. He looked at the map and shouted, "Onward!!"

Sar slowly got up, a smiled on his lips. He looked up and his eyes landed on Roy. Immediately the triumphant mood was replaced, and he snarled angrily. He pointed at her, "What is SHE doing here?!?"
ipnpsh.png
@HydraTamer

"Where are we going again?" Flynn asked excitedly. Her eyes were bright and happy as she jumped up and down, considering she was near being only half as tall as Serkan. She watched Roy and Sardukar interestedly, then grinned and turned to Serkan again. "Lead onward, Sir Serkan!"

Jhini looked around, curious. Her animalistic instincts told her to eat, to hunt, her prey, but she couldn't get to them. "No kill? No hunt?" She asked, confused. Her eyes turned to slits as she glared at the mob. She wanted them to run from her, but they didn't understand. Grrrr! She'd have to hunt later.

Roy crossed her arms. "Babysitting you." She grinned triumphantly, and a tiny flame burst into life between the two. "Come closer. I dare you." She looked through the fire, through the flame. The world was warped in waves of heat. And she loved it.
@HydraTamer

"Where are we going again?" Flynn asked excitedly. Her eyes were bright and happy as she jumped up and down, considering she was near being only half as tall as Serkan. She watched Roy and Sardukar interestedly, then grinned and turned to Serkan again. "Lead onward, Sir Serkan!"

Jhini looked around, curious. Her animalistic instincts told her to eat, to hunt, her prey, but she couldn't get to them. "No kill? No hunt?" She asked, confused. Her eyes turned to slits as she glared at the mob. She wanted them to run from her, but they didn't understand. Grrrr! She'd have to hunt later.

Roy crossed her arms. "Babysitting you." She grinned triumphantly, and a tiny flame burst into life between the two. "Come closer. I dare you." She looked through the fire, through the flame. The world was warped in waves of heat. And she loved it.

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
@DragonLair

Sar's teeth grinded together as he stared at the flame. Icicles began to form on and around his gauntlets. He snarled for a moment, then turned away, saying, "Don't get in my way girl..."

Serkan looked at the two mages. He shook his head then said, "We need... to, uh, head to... the next... reactor. This way."
The group set off southwest across the rolling plains. The deep chasm soon disappearing from view as they moved farther and farther away.
@DragonLair

Sar's teeth grinded together as he stared at the flame. Icicles began to form on and around his gauntlets. He snarled for a moment, then turned away, saying, "Don't get in my way girl..."

Serkan looked at the two mages. He shook his head then said, "We need... to, uh, head to... the next... reactor. This way."
The group set off southwest across the rolling plains. The deep chasm soon disappearing from view as they moved farther and farther away.
ipnpsh.png
@HydraTamer

"Don't get in my way, boy," Roy growled. She liked a challenge. But if she had to travel with someone, then she wanted to be on good terms. After all, who wants to get stabbed in the back? She extinguished the flame and focused on walking. She didn't mind walking. It was rather fun, if you thought about it. Her heart beat quicker as she walked along. It did, however, take a lot of energy.

Flynn just smiled and followed. She wasn't one to assert her way. Her eyes were bright, however, as they set off. And still bright after they had been walking for a while. She frolicked in half-cat form for a bit, then played with a bunny that wanted to be chased. She let it go, of course. The bunny was cute.

Jhini, however, enjoyed her own hunt. By the time she walked back to the group, at least seven mice, three birds, and two bunnies had fallen prey to her. She was a creepy little monster, but at the same time cute. Her play was chasing something, but they could never outrun her. She didn't like it. On her own world, everything moved faster.
@HydraTamer

"Don't get in my way, boy," Roy growled. She liked a challenge. But if she had to travel with someone, then she wanted to be on good terms. After all, who wants to get stabbed in the back? She extinguished the flame and focused on walking. She didn't mind walking. It was rather fun, if you thought about it. Her heart beat quicker as she walked along. It did, however, take a lot of energy.

Flynn just smiled and followed. She wasn't one to assert her way. Her eyes were bright, however, as they set off. And still bright after they had been walking for a while. She frolicked in half-cat form for a bit, then played with a bunny that wanted to be chased. She let it go, of course. The bunny was cute.

Jhini, however, enjoyed her own hunt. By the time she walked back to the group, at least seven mice, three birds, and two bunnies had fallen prey to her. She was a creepy little monster, but at the same time cute. Her play was chasing something, but they could never outrun her. She didn't like it. On her own world, everything moved faster.

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
@DragonLair

It took all of Sar's metal strength to not turn around and stab the woman with his hidden blades. He clamped his jaw shut tightly and walked alongside the cat, who was suddenly the only tolerable person in the group.

Serkan was walking, studying the map, and trying to keep an eye on the horizon at the same time when a loud boom echoed across the plain, stopping the group in their tracks. The ground shook for a moment, but settled soon after.
The white alien glanced around at everyone before looking toward the setting sun, which cast a bright golden glow over the entire scene. He thought that the sound came from somewhere in that direction.
@DragonLair

It took all of Sar's metal strength to not turn around and stab the woman with his hidden blades. He clamped his jaw shut tightly and walked alongside the cat, who was suddenly the only tolerable person in the group.

Serkan was walking, studying the map, and trying to keep an eye on the horizon at the same time when a loud boom echoed across the plain, stopping the group in their tracks. The ground shook for a moment, but settled soon after.
The white alien glanced around at everyone before looking toward the setting sun, which cast a bright golden glow over the entire scene. He thought that the sound came from somewhere in that direction.
ipnpsh.png
@HydraTamer

"Are we gonna be heroes and go check that out?" Flynn asked brightly, her eyes sparkling. She jumped in a feline way towards Serkan and cocked her head, her tail twitching excitedly. She wanted to so badly, and it was apparent on her face. She figured Serkan would say yes. It was funny, how he was. He didn't seem to have his own personality, just putting words together, creating sentences, but not feeling them. She wanted him to feel something for once.

Roy gasped at the rumble, then looked towards it. When Flynn suggested going towards it, she groaned. How silly could this cat get?! Foolish, impossible, weirdest thing to ever set foot on- She stopped and took a breath. Flynn could drive her nuts, but, hey, if this was the worst, she couldn't wait for the best.

Jhini stopped and shouted in her own language. "Go there, go there! Humans, eat! Have fun, hunt!" She shouted, her eyes bright and ready. She bolted forward about twenty feet before waiting for the others.
@HydraTamer

"Are we gonna be heroes and go check that out?" Flynn asked brightly, her eyes sparkling. She jumped in a feline way towards Serkan and cocked her head, her tail twitching excitedly. She wanted to so badly, and it was apparent on her face. She figured Serkan would say yes. It was funny, how he was. He didn't seem to have his own personality, just putting words together, creating sentences, but not feeling them. She wanted him to feel something for once.

Roy gasped at the rumble, then looked towards it. When Flynn suggested going towards it, she groaned. How silly could this cat get?! Foolish, impossible, weirdest thing to ever set foot on- She stopped and took a breath. Flynn could drive her nuts, but, hey, if this was the worst, she couldn't wait for the best.

Jhini stopped and shouted in her own language. "Go there, go there! Humans, eat! Have fun, hunt!" She shouted, her eyes bright and ready. She bolted forward about twenty feet before waiting for the others.

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20