Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Portals of Hiatum - DragonLair {private}
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
Serkan motioned for Roy to follow as he replied (despite Jhini's displeasure), "Her name... is Flynn, yes... I don't... know how... she, uh, got... you here... though. We will... go find... uh, them now."
The were outside the village now, and Serkan looked around, wondering where they should start to look for their missing companions.

The dark form morphed into a humanoid shape, without any distinct features. "Very well, I'll leave you be for now... But know this! If you try to mess up anything else, I'll kill you one by one..." The statement was followed by a long, menacing laughter as the form and magma beast vanished.
Sar was silent a moment, then took a few careful steps toward the tower. That thing's presence could still be felt, and it gave even him, a powerful undead, chills.
Serkan motioned for Roy to follow as he replied (despite Jhini's displeasure), "Her name... is Flynn, yes... I don't... know how... she, uh, got... you here... though. We will... go find... uh, them now."
The were outside the village now, and Serkan looked around, wondering where they should start to look for their missing companions.

The dark form morphed into a humanoid shape, without any distinct features. "Very well, I'll leave you be for now... But know this! If you try to mess up anything else, I'll kill you one by one..." The statement was followed by a long, menacing laughter as the form and magma beast vanished.
Sar was silent a moment, then took a few careful steps toward the tower. That thing's presence could still be felt, and it gave even him, a powerful undead, chills.
ipnpsh.png
"Flynn... I'm so going to get her for this... And that stupid little prank!" Roy muttered, following Serkan and Jhini.
Jhini 'sighed', and once again tugged at Serkan's arm. "They were in prison. No other door out of prison. I checked. Where else they be?"

"Y'know, I wonder where all these bad guys get their costumes. I mean, c'mon! They can't very well sew, so they must get them from a person who sews somewhere, but where? I need a costume like that!" Flynn stopped long enough to take a breath. "And why don't we play ring around the rosy with the tower? And we all fall down!" She laughed.
"Flynn... I'm so going to get her for this... And that stupid little prank!" Roy muttered, following Serkan and Jhini.
Jhini 'sighed', and once again tugged at Serkan's arm. "They were in prison. No other door out of prison. I checked. Where else they be?"

"Y'know, I wonder where all these bad guys get their costumes. I mean, c'mon! They can't very well sew, so they must get them from a person who sews somewhere, but where? I need a costume like that!" Flynn stopped long enough to take a breath. "And why don't we play ring around the rosy with the tower? And we all fall down!" She laughed.
"We are what we believe we are." - C. S. Lewis

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
"All prisons... have a weakness. Most have... uh, ventalation systems... or something... of that sort. And since... the captain didn't... um, find our friends, then they must... have gotten away," Serkan explained. He had preformed several missions in secret prisons or forteresses before, and knew all about structure weaknesses and strengths.

With one swift movement, Sar snatched Flynn from the ground and pulled her less than an inch from his helm. "You. Will. Not. Like. Me. When. I'm. Annoyed." He snarled. And with a deft twist tossed her cat form to the ground.
He gave her a disapproving look, then walked to the tower. The presence had faded, and he felt like himself again. It was in a more sorry shape than he was when drunk. He laughed a little at that memory, not realizing that he did it out loud.
"All prisons... have a weakness. Most have... uh, ventalation systems... or something... of that sort. And since... the captain didn't... um, find our friends, then they must... have gotten away," Serkan explained. He had preformed several missions in secret prisons or forteresses before, and knew all about structure weaknesses and strengths.

With one swift movement, Sar snatched Flynn from the ground and pulled her less than an inch from his helm. "You. Will. Not. Like. Me. When. I'm. Annoyed." He snarled. And with a deft twist tossed her cat form to the ground.
He gave her a disapproving look, then walked to the tower. The presence had faded, and he felt like himself again. It was in a more sorry shape than he was when drunk. He laughed a little at that memory, not realizing that he did it out loud.
ipnpsh.png
Roy nodded. "There were grates big enough for the big bad breath wolf. Besides, Flynn can fend for..." Suddenly, looking at Serkan, she asked, "Did you pick up her clothes from wherever she turned into a cat?"

Flynn, on the inside, was laughing her head off. On the outside, she was calm, collected, and slightly confused. Her eyes dropped to the floor, and at a large bump in the ground where Sar was going to walk to. "Um, Sar?" She asked slowly, half wanting him to fall.
Roy nodded. "There were grates big enough for the big bad breath wolf. Besides, Flynn can fend for..." Suddenly, looking at Serkan, she asked, "Did you pick up her clothes from wherever she turned into a cat?"

Flynn, on the inside, was laughing her head off. On the outside, she was calm, collected, and slightly confused. Her eyes dropped to the floor, and at a large bump in the ground where Sar was going to walk to. "Um, Sar?" She asked slowly, half wanting him to fall.

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
Serkan held up the kitty's clothes and gave them to Roy. "I know... Flynn too... um, whoever... you are."

Sar stopped, gave Flynn a quick glance, then tapped the tower, haft expecting it to just fall over. Suddenly another rumble shook the ground. Unready for it, Sar stepped forward to balance himself, but the ground was uneven. He hit the ground hard.
The tremor did not stop there however, and a crack severed the outcropping the two and tower where on. With the extra weight, it quickly began to tip and slide over the edge.
Serkan held up the kitty's clothes and gave them to Roy. "I know... Flynn too... um, whoever... you are."

Sar stopped, gave Flynn a quick glance, then tapped the tower, haft expecting it to just fall over. Suddenly another rumble shook the ground. Unready for it, Sar stepped forward to balance himself, but the ground was uneven. He hit the ground hard.
The tremor did not stop there however, and a crack severed the outcropping the two and tower where on. With the extra weight, it quickly began to tip and slide over the edge.
ipnpsh.png
"I said I'm Roy. Don't you listen? Ugh." Her eyes glanced behind them, at the town. Specifically at the charred remains of a building. Gulping slightly, she murmured, "It'd probably be best to get outta here sooner rather than later."

Flynn laughed slightly as Sar tripped. But as soon as a crack opened, she freaked out and screeched, "Sar! I'm going to get you for this!"
"I said I'm Roy. Don't you listen? Ugh." Her eyes glanced behind them, at the town. Specifically at the charred remains of a building. Gulping slightly, she murmured, "It'd probably be best to get outta here sooner rather than later."

Flynn laughed slightly as Sar tripped. But as soon as a crack opened, she freaked out and screeched, "Sar! I'm going to get you for this!"

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
As the cliff face tumbled into a freefall, Sar and Flynn were dragged along with it. Sar wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't shout, for how would his dragon 'minions' get there fast enough? He wasn't even in his own world anymore!
He glanced over at Flynn who was digging into the rock with her claws. The bottom of the chasm was getting close fast... He gulped and prayed silently to the nine divines and daedric princes of his world.

Serkan shrugged. He listened... mostly. A small tremor was felt, but it ceased momentarily.
As the cliff face tumbled into a freefall, Sar and Flynn were dragged along with it. Sar wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't shout, for how would his dragon 'minions' get there fast enough? He wasn't even in his own world anymore!
He glanced over at Flynn who was digging into the rock with her claws. The bottom of the chasm was getting close fast... He gulped and prayed silently to the nine divines and daedric princes of his world.

Serkan shrugged. He listened... mostly. A small tremor was felt, but it ceased momentarily.
ipnpsh.png
Roy looked at the ground and stared. A small shrub near Jhini burst into flames, and Roy jumped slightly. Jhini screeched and ran to Serkan. Shrugging, Roy stared back at the ground and played with the hot ground.

Flynn felt something tug at her neck, and she remembered the collar that WEB turned into when she turned into a cat. "Oh, duh!" She muttered, grabbing hold of the small chip and pressing the button on it with her claws.
Suddenly, swiftly, both Sar and Flynn were in the middle of a desert. Flynn blinked, then laughed. "Ha! Hahahaha!" She spun around in cat circles and then rolled onto her back, sprawling herself out. "Whoot!" She cried, digging her claws into the hot sand.
Roy looked at the ground and stared. A small shrub near Jhini burst into flames, and Roy jumped slightly. Jhini screeched and ran to Serkan. Shrugging, Roy stared back at the ground and played with the hot ground.

Flynn felt something tug at her neck, and she remembered the collar that WEB turned into when she turned into a cat. "Oh, duh!" She muttered, grabbing hold of the small chip and pressing the button on it with her claws.
Suddenly, swiftly, both Sar and Flynn were in the middle of a desert. Flynn blinked, then laughed. "Ha! Hahahaha!" She spun around in cat circles and then rolled onto her back, sprawling herself out. "Whoot!" She cried, digging her claws into the hot sand.

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
Sar was completely still, and stone silent as he lay upon his back on the sand. The sun beat down on him in heavy rays; his black armor protected him from the majority of the harmful light.
What just happened?

Serkan pondered what to do for a moment then saw a large bird flying above. He walked back to the village and inquired a random citizen of what delivered mail. Satisfied with an answer, Serkan returned, a large hawk sitting quietly on his shoulder.
"This should... help us... um, find our... companions," Serkan said.
Sar was completely still, and stone silent as he lay upon his back on the sand. The sun beat down on him in heavy rays; his black armor protected him from the majority of the harmful light.
What just happened?

Serkan pondered what to do for a moment then saw a large bird flying above. He walked back to the village and inquired a random citizen of what delivered mail. Satisfied with an answer, Serkan returned, a large hawk sitting quietly on his shoulder.
"This should... help us... um, find our... companions," Serkan said.
ipnpsh.png
"HAHAHAHAHA!" Flynn screeched. "I knew WEB would come in handy! Hahahahaha! I'm ALIVE!!!!!" Dancing around in the sand, Flynn yelled into the sky, "Try to kill me now, world! Ha!... Ha, ha.... ha.... I take back that last comment..."

Roy nodded. "Nice." She said, slowly looking at the bird.
Jhini's eyes lit up. "Meat... Meat..." Meat, meat, meat, meat, meat!
"HAHAHAHAHA!" Flynn screeched. "I knew WEB would come in handy! Hahahahaha! I'm ALIVE!!!!!" Dancing around in the sand, Flynn yelled into the sky, "Try to kill me now, world! Ha!... Ha, ha.... ha.... I take back that last comment..."

Roy nodded. "Nice." She said, slowly looking at the bird.
Jhini's eyes lit up. "Meat... Meat..." Meat, meat, meat, meat, meat!

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20