Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Portals of Hiatum - DragonLair {private}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Hiatum...
The Void...
The link between worlds...
It senses when a world is in trouble...
It senses... and acts...
How it does this, no one knows...
But one thing is for sure...

It has chosen!

Serkan grunted as he slammed into the hard ground. What just happened? He felt like he had been pulled apart. He pushed himself up and made a mental check of where he was as he dusted himself off.
He had landed in a small field outside a walled city. The sky was a blood red and dark clouds approached from the west. A stream of people were running in panic toward the city gates, as if frightened by something.
Hopefully not by me, the white armored alien thought.
Hiatum...
The Void...
The link between worlds...
It senses when a world is in trouble...
It senses... and acts...
How it does this, no one knows...
But one thing is for sure...

It has chosen!

Serkan grunted as he slammed into the hard ground. What just happened? He felt like he had been pulled apart. He pushed himself up and made a mental check of where he was as he dusted himself off.
He had landed in a small field outside a walled city. The sky was a blood red and dark clouds approached from the west. A stream of people were running in panic toward the city gates, as if frightened by something.
Hopefully not by me, the white armored alien thought.
ipnpsh.png
Flynn let out a wild yell as she was hurled across the ground. As she "flew" she suddenly hit something hard. She moaned as she fell back to stare up at the white scaled creature in front of her. With a solid plump, WEB fell next to her, unheeded. She glared at the alien and muttered, "Haven't I seen you before with a bunch'a pirates?"
Flynn let out a wild yell as she was hurled across the ground. As she "flew" she suddenly hit something hard. She moaned as she fell back to stare up at the white scaled creature in front of her. With a solid plump, WEB fell next to her, unheeded. She glared at the alien and muttered, "Haven't I seen you before with a bunch'a pirates?"
"We are what we believe we are." - C. S. Lewis

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
Serkan staggered back as something small and fluffy hit him. He stared (obviously blankly) back at her. A moment's relocation confirmed the little kitty's statement.
"You, ah... Flynn was your name.. right?" Serkan's voice cracked in awkward usage. He rarely spoke to anyone, let alone in common. His visor seemed to flash a lighter hue at he offered his palm to help her off the ground, careful to keep his fingers close together so as not to accidentally injure her.
Serkan staggered back as something small and fluffy hit him. He stared (obviously blankly) back at her. A moment's relocation confirmed the little kitty's statement.
"You, ah... Flynn was your name.. right?" Serkan's voice cracked in awkward usage. He rarely spoke to anyone, let alone in common. His visor seemed to flash a lighter hue at he offered his palm to help her off the ground, careful to keep his fingers close together so as not to accidentally injure her.
ipnpsh.png
"Er... thank you." Flynn looked at him with an eyebrow raised as she bent to pick up the small metal box. "This was a rather successful trip; WEB didn't crack something open." Flynn shrugged. "O'well. Say, when DID I last see you?"
"Er... thank you." Flynn looked at him with an eyebrow raised as she bent to pick up the small metal box. "This was a rather successful trip; WEB didn't crack something open." Flynn shrugged. "O'well. Say, when DID I last see you?"

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
Serkan shrugged and he rubbed his fingers together, creating a high pitched scraping sound. He glanced at the city and then back to Flynn. "Did you... ah... what is it... tran- transpor-" He struggled with the word, then snapping his fingers together said, "Transport us... here?"
Serkan shrugged and he rubbed his fingers together, creating a high pitched scraping sound. He glanced at the city and then back to Flynn. "Did you... ah... what is it... tran- transpor-" He struggled with the word, then snapping his fingers together said, "Transport us... here?"
ipnpsh.png
"What?! Oh, heck, no." Flynn shuddered. "I was... er, actually trying to take WEB apart. And I think I probably should have broken the blue wire, and not the red one. Or was it the green? That one next to it was purple, but..." She stopped as she finally noticed the people. "I didn't realize you make such a stir..."
"What?! Oh, heck, no." Flynn shuddered. "I was... er, actually trying to take WEB apart. And I think I probably should have broken the blue wire, and not the red one. Or was it the green? That one next to it was purple, but..." She stopped as she finally noticed the people. "I didn't realize you make such a stir..."

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
"I don't... think... I, ah... did tha-"
Serkan was cut short as a low rumbling sound rose from the deepest part of the world. The ground beneath them shook violently, throwing both to the ground. After a few minutes the tremor ceased, and Serkan got up.
"We should... get to... the city," the alien muttered as he took several long strides away, stopping for a second to make sure the little kitty was following.
"I don't... think... I, ah... did tha-"
Serkan was cut short as a low rumbling sound rose from the deepest part of the world. The ground beneath them shook violently, throwing both to the ground. After a few minutes the tremor ceased, and Serkan got up.
"We should... get to... the city," the alien muttered as he took several long strides away, stopping for a second to make sure the little kitty was following.
ipnpsh.png
Flynn nodded. "Good idea!" She called, jumping up and running like a bullet towards the people. She stopped a couple yards in front of Serkan and looked back. "I know your name is Serkan from last time, but what are you again?"
Flynn nodded. "Good idea!" She called, jumping up and running like a bullet towards the people. She stopped a couple yards in front of Serkan and looked back. "I know your name is Serkan from last time, but what are you again?"

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
((Hey, now that I'm thinking about it, let's try not to talk so much in these ((bubbles)), ok? And if you want to made a reference to a movie or something, have one of your characters do it, instead of posting it in a bubble))

Serkan ignored the question as he strode toward the city, easily able to keep up with the high energy teenager. The cat-person had asked him that over five times the last time he saw her. Each time he had tried to explain his experimental beginnings, with little success.
There was still a line of people, burdened with belongings, headed into the gates. Some were still trying to collect the things which had fallen during the tremor. Some stopped to stare at his odd appearance and the cat-person's tail and ears, but most payed them no heed as they entered the city.
"Halt!" Someone shouted at them. A woman in heavy armor approached them, a scowl on her face. "What are you two? Why do you desecrate this holy city with your foulness?"
((Hey, now that I'm thinking about it, let's try not to talk so much in these ((bubbles)), ok? And if you want to made a reference to a movie or something, have one of your characters do it, instead of posting it in a bubble))

Serkan ignored the question as he strode toward the city, easily able to keep up with the high energy teenager. The cat-person had asked him that over five times the last time he saw her. Each time he had tried to explain his experimental beginnings, with little success.
There was still a line of people, burdened with belongings, headed into the gates. Some were still trying to collect the things which had fallen during the tremor. Some stopped to stare at his odd appearance and the cat-person's tail and ears, but most payed them no heed as they entered the city.
"Halt!" Someone shouted at them. A woman in heavy armor approached them, a scowl on her face. "What are you two? Why do you desecrate this holy city with your foulness?"
ipnpsh.png
(I didn't use any bubbles!!!)

"That is the coolest armor I have ever SEEN!" Flynn screeched. "Where did you get it? How did you get it? Oh, gosh, you're so lucky!" She seemed to bounce with energy, obviously not paying attention to the 'halt'.
(I didn't use any bubbles!!!)

"That is the coolest armor I have ever SEEN!" Flynn screeched. "Where did you get it? How did you get it? Oh, gosh, you're so lucky!" She seemed to bounce with energy, obviously not paying attention to the 'halt'.

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20