Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Concluded Birthday Raffle - Prize Tiem!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
You’re welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed yourself! No rush in getting to my lair, it’s been a long WIP in its own right with descriptions. XD I’m just dropping in to say that I checked my own numbers, and they line up with what you’ve written. \o/ I almost said instead that I had five too many tickets until I realized why, ahhh.
You’re welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed yourself! No rush in getting to my lair, it’s been a long WIP in its own right with descriptions. XD I’m just dropping in to say that I checked my own numbers, and they line up with what you’ve written. \o/ I almost said instead that I had five too many tickets until I realized why, ahhh.
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
I am pretty sure my numbers are right! Actually I counted and either my system is off or there indeed were 5 too many, but, I also liked about the same amount of your dragons randomly n was too lazy to mention here, hahah :'D I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday, and your lair is genuinely gorgeous!! Wooo woo!! Good luck with finishing up this raffle, there's still a Bunch of work I bet :'D

TL.DR. my total is on point! Congrats!
I am pretty sure my numbers are right! Actually I counted and either my system is off or there indeed were 5 too many, but, I also liked about the same amount of your dragons randomly n was too lazy to mention here, hahah :'D I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday, and your lair is genuinely gorgeous!! Wooo woo!! Good luck with finishing up this raffle, there's still a Bunch of work I bet :'D

TL.DR. my total is on point! Congrats!
forum.png
[quote name="Saronai" date="2023-01-31 19:19:50" ] I'll probably ping everyone who participated with this to ask ya'll if you want a ping when a new butterfly badge is finished to claim for those who liked the attached dragon :D. Or maybe just start them on their own thread when I've finished getting out all these prizes/catching up on the dragon leveling parts and what-not. [/quote] Hello, I did not participate in this raffle but did like the majority of your lair through the Dragonshare forum. (previously titled: Star 5 & I visit your whole lair!) Please ping me if you have a new butterfly badge! (In case liking the dragons alone qualifies someone for a badge, not liking the dragon in this raffle specifically... ^^)
Saronai wrote on 2023-01-31 19:19:50:
I'll probably ping everyone who participated with this to ask ya'll if you want a ping when a new butterfly badge is finished to claim for those who liked the attached dragon :D. Or maybe just start them on their own thread when I've finished getting out all these prizes/catching up on the dragon leveling parts and what-not.

Hello, I did not participate in this raffle but did like the majority of your lair through the Dragonshare forum. (previously titled: Star 5 & I visit your whole lair!)

Please ping me if you have a new butterfly badge! (In case liking the dragons alone qualifies someone for a badge, not liking the dragon in this raffle specifically... ^^)
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am just so happy we made this time so special!
I am just so happy we made this time so special!
83124666.png Boop? BOOP!
If I missed your ping, PM me I will not see it otherwise. Thanks!
So happy you enjoyed yourself!! Happy Birthday <3
So happy you enjoyed yourself!! Happy Birthday <3
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
@Saronai
I'm glad you had a special birthday!

correction for my count (I think)
I've complimented and given a star (number I was as #next to the dragon) to 8 dragons by my count I think Moksha is missing in your spreadsheet, so my total would be 48 I think :)
@Saronai
I'm glad you had a special birthday!

correction for my count (I think)
I've complimented and given a star (number I was as #next to the dragon) to 8 dragons by my count I think Moksha is missing in your spreadsheet, so my total would be 48 I think :)
signature-crop-unscreen.gif
@Nyaseoki You are very much correct, I even remember that lovely compliment, I'm not sure how I forgot to list it, thanks for the details and the links to help me locate it more easily for a correction <3

You now have the extra 6 tickets from Moksha and the compliment and the numbers on the totals tab have been corrected (as well as the overall ticket count).

My apologies for missing that <3

"Current Ticket Total: 13698
23 prizes, 64 participants
(as of 1/31)"
@Nyaseoki You are very much correct, I even remember that lovely compliment, I'm not sure how I forgot to list it, thanks for the details and the links to help me locate it more easily for a correction <3

You now have the extra 6 tickets from Moksha and the compliment and the numbers on the totals tab have been corrected (as well as the overall ticket count).

My apologies for missing that <3

"Current Ticket Total: 13698
23 prizes, 64 participants
(as of 1/31)"
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
I’d say 72 tickets is accurate! Ty for the experience, and I’m happy your birthday turned out well <3
I’d say 72 tickets is accurate! Ty for the experience, and I’m happy your birthday turned out well <3
mlHpBMC.png
2KAdknV.png

Vj0BLbc.png
Thank you so much for this experience. It was a lot of fun! I'm glad to hear your birthday was wonderful, too :)
Thank you so much for this experience. It was a lot of fun! I'm glad to hear your birthday was wonderful, too :)
p31Fcqo.png
Hello my lovely participants! Names are being drawn starting today and everyone who participated is getting the initial ping. The pinglists have been switched out and cleared on the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1u-i3-3j2hanbK3MSMDtdjCuSZxDa__sZmu0XS1go4/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url]. [b]If you wish to spectate after this point, you must add your name fresh from this point forward to the spectate column (or request I do so for you). If you wish to receive a ping for similar future events or added butterflies and other badges you can claim for liking one of my dragons, you can add yourself to the Related Events pinglist.[/b] You must enter both columns if you wish to receive both types of pings. And with that out of the way, winner announcements and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3197400#post_53045103]Prizes[/url]! This goes the usual way of raffles on Flight Rising, I'm going to draw 5 winners at a time (5 is easier for me to handle than 10). [b]You list the number of prizes, in the order you prefer them, according to your number if your name was drawn through random.org. So #1 picks exactly what they want, and #5 selects 5 prizes in the order they prefer them (most to least preferred).[/b] [b]Once your name is drawn, you have 48 hours to list your prize choice.[/b] Please do ask questions if you have them about certain prizes. I don't bite. If I do not hear back from a selected winner before the 48 hours is up, you will be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you fail to respond through a second round of winners, your name will be removed, but added back into the pool for potential drawing in future rounds. [b]The prize list will be updated as prizes are claimed,[/b] claimed prizes being moved to one of the reserved posts. Again, please allow me up to 3 months for the more creativity-extensive prizes, such as creating the lore for my subspecies, or filling in bios with a custom layout to match your dragon if you select a dragon prize. I will endeavor to get those out asap, especially if I am leveling a dragon for you. Most prizes are lined up and ready to go. And now... [center][emoji=firework size=1] [size=7][b]Round 1 Winners[/b][/size] [emoji=firework size=1] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3197400#post_53045103]Prize List[/url])[/center] (The # starts at 3 because that is the spot in the spreadsheet where the first ticket is recorded) 1. @IndigoStarshine [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/972526412412092516/1071532156117057596/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/972526412412092516/1071532241831858367/image.png[/img] [/center] 2. @SerendipityShine [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/972526412412092516/1071532320370204813/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/972526412412092516/1071532362124505108/image.png[/img][/center] 3. @Sashathebrave [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/972526412412092516/1071532398728196156/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/972526412412092516/1071532442097299548/image.png[/img][/center] 4. @drazzi [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/972526412412092516/1071532920667385906/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/972526412412092516/1071532951923343440/image.png[/img][/center] 5. @Ackie [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/972526412412092516/1071532991874076693/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/972526412412092516/1071533030126133370/image.png[/img][/center] -------- Each of you has until 1:30pm FRT on Monday the 6th of February to respond with your choices. Thanks again for making this an awesome and successful event! -------- Participants: @Ackie @aquism @aspennss @awaicu @AzaRein @Businessman @ChaiSpicedTea @Cherryfleck @CorvusIgnis @CrowHarlequin @cryptwalking @DarkGengar @Deladria @Doozie @drazzi @elysifish @FireBattle @FrostWoods @Gato @HappyLittleSnek @harpyja @heavenleigh @lmno5 @IndigoStarshine @JellyNova @jewelofmygarden @KayJay @KiliaKit @Kothra @Ksenyaeeh @Lykantos @MangoDeRainWonk @MegaraFrostalon @ModusMortis @Mythariah @MythDancer @Northforest5 @NotAtAllNight @Nyaseoki @Palmtrees @peachycosmos @PearlyGirl @PeridotsFoot @Persinnamon @pghbekka @pokemoncha @PrincessInfinity @Regxlia @Rodeo @Sashathebrave @SazanamiKage @Schellis @Scream @Self @SerendipityShine @Snowcat11 @Sonoch @Sparce @SpiritX @Teahl @teddy2008 @VioletKatGrove @WolfTrickster @Yuuya
Hello my lovely participants! Names are being drawn starting today and everyone who participated is getting the initial ping. The pinglists have been switched out and cleared on the spreadsheet. If you wish to spectate after this point, you must add your name fresh from this point forward to the spectate column (or request I do so for you). If you wish to receive a ping for similar future events or added butterflies and other badges you can claim for liking one of my dragons, you can add yourself to the Related Events pinglist. You must enter both columns if you wish to receive both types of pings.

And with that out of the way, winner announcements and Prizes!

This goes the usual way of raffles on Flight Rising, I'm going to draw 5 winners at a time (5 is easier for me to handle than 10). You list the number of prizes, in the order you prefer them, according to your number if your name was drawn through random.org. So #1 picks exactly what they want, and #5 selects 5 prizes in the order they prefer them (most to least preferred).

Once your name is drawn, you have 48 hours to list your prize choice. Please do ask questions if you have them about certain prizes. I don't bite. If I do not hear back from a selected winner before the 48 hours is up, you will be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you fail to respond through a second round of winners, your name will be removed, but added back into the pool for potential drawing in future rounds.

The prize list will be updated as prizes are claimed, claimed prizes being moved to one of the reserved posts. Again, please allow me up to 3 months for the more creativity-extensive prizes, such as creating the lore for my subspecies, or filling in bios with a custom layout to match your dragon if you select a dragon prize. I will endeavor to get those out asap, especially if I am leveling a dragon for you. Most prizes are lined up and ready to go.

And now...
Round 1 Winners
(Prize List)

(The # starts at 3 because that is the spot in the spreadsheet where the first ticket is recorded)

1. @IndigoStarshine
image.png
image.png

2. @SerendipityShine
image.png
image.png

3. @Sashathebrave
image.png
image.png

4. @drazzi
image.png
image.png

5. @Ackie
image.png
image.png

Each of you has until 1:30pm FRT on Monday the 6th of February to respond with your choices. Thanks again for making this an awesome and successful event!

Participants: @Ackie @aquism @aspennss @awaicu @AzaRein @Businessman @ChaiSpicedTea @Cherryfleck @CorvusIgnis @CrowHarlequin @cryptwalking @DarkGengar @Deladria @Doozie @drazzi @elysifish @FireBattle @FrostWoods @Gato @HappyLittleSnek @harpyja @heavenleigh @lmno5 @IndigoStarshine @JellyNova @jewelofmygarden @KayJay @KiliaKit @Kothra @Ksenyaeeh @Lykantos @MangoDeRainWonk @MegaraFrostalon @ModusMortis @Mythariah @MythDancer @Northforest5 @NotAtAllNight @Nyaseoki @Palmtrees @peachycosmos @PearlyGirl @PeridotsFoot @Persinnamon @pghbekka @pokemoncha @PrincessInfinity @Regxlia @Rodeo @Sashathebrave @SazanamiKage @Schellis @Scream @Self @SerendipityShine @Snowcat11 @Sonoch @Sparce @SpiritX @Teahl @teddy2008 @VioletKatGrove @WolfTrickster @Yuuya
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26